Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I caught that self proclaimed "professional consultant" using techniques he KNEW previously failed with the device (T1) in his review video. That is a demonstration not a review and it was never disclosed so the video goes from "review" to "hit job" IMO right there. Vapor Spot NEVER denied the charge, or fixed the video, or did any of the science he said he was going to do. Last I hear he was RENTING VXCs to people who couldn't get one yet.

Hardly a hit job I would say. he gave it a pass. In my opinion he was spot on and the T1 is at best a middle of the road vape. I certainly will compare the T1 a lot to the inhalater when I get mine today just as I compared it frequently to the Solo. Not to get off topic though....

BTW: Learned the hard way from Fedex (new policy starts today) they only attempt residential delivery twice not 3 times like they used to.

ru_frothi,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Wow - so this is 250 bucks. I'm stuck on this or the Pax.

mvapes,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
OK got my inhalater at 2pm and love to stare at it but I want to use it. It is the newer model with the flat top. The issue is I can't get it off and the book has no pictures and I don't want to break it. I thought it was going to be a good instruction manuel when I saw it since it wasn't a little piece of paper that I have gotten with others but noooooooooooooooooooo. It is just words of stuff I already knew from here. Does the cover come off from the small waffer black piece or the whole silver pieice? I did pull and nothing. Does it unscrew? I guess since I have to watch it i will charge it. Also note it has a nice click now on temp control but the sticker is still partly peeled. I will put tape but I am not concerned since I think I know how to count the clicks lol. On another note it doesn't show a pic on how to load the capsule either or even have words on that so that info would be great as well. The only thing it said unless I can't read is dry material or you will get burned.

Guess I don't have to charge oh well...green light came on and promptly went off so fully charged. I pulled and pulled can't get the top off. :cry:

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
OK got my inhalater at 2pm and love to stare at it but I want to use it. It is the newer model with the flat top. The issue is I can't get it off and the book has no pictures and I don't want to break it. I thought it was going to be a good instruction manuel when I saw it since it wasn't a little piece of paper that I have gotten with others but noooooooooooooooooooo. It is just words of stuff I already knew from here. Does the cover come off from the small waffer black piece or the whole silver pieice? I did pull and nothing. Does it unscrew? I guess since I have to watch it i will charge it. Also note it has a nice click now on temp control but the sticker is still partly peeled. I will put tape but I am not concerned since I think I know how to count the clicks lol. On another note it doesn't show a pic on how to load the capsule either or even have words on that so that info would be great as well. The only thing it said unless I can't read is dry material or you will get burned.

Guess I don't have to charge oh well...green light came on and promptly went off so fully charged. I pulled and pulled can't get the top off. :cry:

In the same boat right now.... just came here to find the videos and see if I could see how they get the cap off.... will report back

Dreamerr

If you find a video let me know or even better post the link or pm it to me. Are you going to burn and clean first or just try it if you ever get the cap off? I am glad it isn't just my womanly weakness.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
If you find a video let me know or even better post the link or pm it to me. Are you going to burn and clean first or just try it if you ever get the cap off? I am glad it isn't just my womanly weakness.

Got it. It just pops off....

check the video here....

Around the 0:45 second mark.

you can see after removing it has a ridge which is why it requires some force to remove but hopefully this will keep it from getting lost.

I literally had the exact same thoughts and was about to write a similar post but you saved me the pain...

Dreamerr

ok I tried with all my might and that guy popped it off with one finger. Do you think I should use a knife in the groove?

EDIT: Got it but omg my fingers hurt now. Ok next phase. Can I leave the cap off forever now? I suppose it will get easier with use.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
wow what a cap, I like to just push it at an angle with my thumb, that notch might be a bit deeper in yours. Good luck if you ever put it on again!

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

Just in case you all didn't know, there is something wrong with me lol. I burned my nose on the capsule. I wanted to do a burn first to get out gunk and turned it on but about maybe one second past and I remembered oh let me take the capsule out. For whatever stupid reason I wanted to smell it and it hit my nose and it was already hot wow.

What page was the instructions on? I am looking but can't find it if it was there at all. As stated the book is not great. I saw in the vid the guy sucked the material into the capsule which is strange to me. I am only doing one burn then will try it.

Dreamerr,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
? the book I received was very helpful and laid out. I just sucked it up on that video to not show my face.. You can load it up anyway you'd like. Either using the supplied hygenic tubes to attach to the cap and suck up your herb and pack it, or just pack it against the side of your grinder, or scoop it up and place inside cap.

kushcabbage,

Dreamerr

Ah I am just a picture person. Reading doesn't help explain stuff to me. TY cause the vid was great. Off I go to medicate since I haven't for hours now.

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I took it for a spin around the block literally on my bike. had it preloaded. warmed it up to 4 for a minute with the cap off in my pocket and pulled it out and hit it. great flavor and decent vapor on the first pull. Even more vapor on the next few pulls. This thing has no real restriction like my solo and even less than my TV T1. Dial is a little stiffer but I managed to have it turn on accidently in my pocket somehow. I like that the unit doesn't seem to get too hot and you can throw it in your pocket hot or cold.

Very positive first experience.

ru_frothi,

Jurassic

Thanks frothi! Word! I'm buying this as soon as I get a chance tonight or tom. night! I'm stoked!

Jurassic,
I'm really liking my inhalator. My only gripe is the temp dial. A bunch of times now the thing has turned on in my pocket and almost everytime I use it its really really loose and it gets moved from its original position but doesn't click on? So my starting click is no where on the numbers? How do I fix my dial from moving around? I'm not so much worried about turning on in my pocket as I can prevent that, but I just can't seem to stop the dial from moving position

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

Here we go peeps. I am not putting that stupid cap on till I can figure this out. My son pulled it on and off but with great effort. The groove is deep. I couldn't even put it back on but whatever who needs a cap. I can put it on part way. Also as cen had said early on the sticker definitely needs to have tape around it. I am not sure what I am going to do yet but so far leaving them all on. I did have to push down the edges on all pieces of it.

I loaded it and was ready to go. I am also liking my first experience. I haven't learned the correct temp yet but it is smooth, tastier then my others, and the full load was fine.
The ABV was darker then my DV and fully done.
The meds it delivered was good but time will tell when I get better at it.
Dumping the capsule was easy but did use DV brush to get out what was on the screen and loose. I will need a screen on the end of the capsule since there was a bunch of stuff on the bottom screen.
I remember early on in the thread that someone had did that. I will write more after I use this a while.

Bottom line for now I am presently surprised.

@vapeNstone use the cap on the bottom instead if it fits...just playing.
BTW I thought the dial clicked at each number but I was wrong. It only clicks when you turn it on.

Dreamerr,

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
Hey Dreamerr & all,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner about the cap issue. The easiest way to pop the cap off, is to press against the side of the cap. Instead of pulling up, just try to push the cap sideways. I think after a few times of being opened and closed, that cap should loosen up a bit for you all.

And I've gotten a couple other reports of sloppy stickers on Inhalaters units and dials. It's possible that they might be having some adhesive issues, or maybe even some new guy is putting the decals on, and isn't doing as good of a job, idk... Either way, I'm going to pass this information off to the powers that be, so hopefully this becomes less of an issue in the future. If any of my customers are for some reason unhappy with the aesthetics of their Inhalater, please let me know before using it, and we'll get you an exchanged unit.

If there's any other questions I've missed, please don't hesitate to let me know:)

Take care,
Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,

Jurassic

Taylor, your customer service is impeccable, and I look forward to purchasing from you. I can honestly say that all my experiences with the sponsored retailers here have been incredible!

Jurassic,
Reactions: 2clicker

Dreamerr

Jurassic he is really great to work with.

Ok still looking for that screen mod although I know now I can't do it. I put tape over the numbers and I did such a bad job that a screen will be impossible. I did start cutting one but I got bored.

Taylor maybe when they do a revision they can make it click on each number and that would solve the sticker issue to an extent. I for one wouldn't care if it fell off if I could count clicks.

It also still turns on by a mere touch. I guess they couldn't tighten it anymore then they did but it is an issue. I can't even count how many times I turned it on just from trying to take the cap off or even when putting the tape on. Trust me I wasn't using that much pressure. I am going to do cen's rubber band thing to see if it helps but can't be bothered tonight.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I'm really liking my inhalator. My only gripe is the temp dial. A bunch of times now the thing has turned on in my pocket and almost everytime I use it its really really loose and it gets moved from its original position but doesn't click on? So my starting click is no where on the numbers? How do I fix my dial from moving around? I'm not so much worried about turning on in my pocket as I can prevent that, but I just can't seem to stop the dial from moving position

Hair Elastics or a small rubber band works perfect!

My mic makes me sound like I am 12 haha

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I rolled a piece of electrical tape into a tube and then used that to add friction. That's a bit easier and won't come out as often, thanks!

deadc0ffee,
Hair Elastics or a small rubber band works perfect!
Its not the turning dial that is my concern(well it is, but different). It is turning the start position. I'll make a video of what I'm talking about. Like when I should be clicking it to on from the off position but instead I click it on from nowhere on the numbers dial. My dial is moving but not clicking. I need to really move it myself for it to click on. IDK how to explain it. I'll video it.

EDIT: Ok here is the vid

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom