Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Also I can never get the big hits with either of my m107 or m1d as with my inh004 even with my inh004 being on 8, solos clouds never get as dense, but hey don't have a ceramic solo. Another thing to think about.. As soon as you Finnish a session with the inhalater, turn off, take the capsule out and touch it. You will not get burned, the cool down time of a hot capsule to cool is almost instant for me.

kushcabbage,
Reactions: Jurassic

Jurassic

That's incredible kush! That's very important the quick cool down. I'm surprised you don't get huge hits off the Solo, it appears most are saying that the Solo hits are bigger than the INH. But you do have the wood stem, so hmmmmm.... too much airflow perhaps?

I just need some more piece of mind on the polyimide, then i'm so getting this!! I'm still quite shocked with all the love in the Pax thread and none here. Pretty comparable pricing.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Maybe too much air, I have been keeping their screen quite clean, I might pack a glass stem and try to match some inh004 clouds. I'm silly though I really prefer my wispy tasty clouds at 4 and quarter, but not through water. I can never get my solo to make white clouds anymore, and never leaves 7 even with a power adapter I can only get dense but blue vapor, can't see the other side of my glass inline, so not fully white and opaque but on the other hand its really easy to dense up a cloud with the inh004. I can taste the difference between a glass stem and a wooden/ ss stem for sure but polyamide really does feel like glass ie all inert. I feel like I have a pretty good palate :)

kushcabbage,

Jurassic

Incredible! I'm sold, and thanks again. You sure you don't have something wrong with the heater in your Solo? You should be able to get huge clouds even off temp 3-4 and especially 5 and up. Sounds like maybe it's running cool or something. Whatever though, sounds like the INH is superior, and my PM convo with Mephisto just confirmed this too. I'm so in!

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Must be something wrong with both of my units then, they are not terribly old. Not older than a year. The densest cloud I can get with my solos are when it's plugged up to my water pipe, I can milk it on 7 with the power adapter and just barly see the ice notches inside the pipe. But can still see them. My inh004 can make them disappear. I guess I never really noticed till now and thinking about it lol. I treat my solo like a log vape mostly always plugged in but can take it off the charger if I want. Might have to pick up one of those HI log vapes... The only thing I wish for the 250 price compared to the prettier vapes you can get, at least this isn't a beauty contest because the solo and pax would win hands down. For the price I paided I feel like I should have gotten unit that I don't have to mod much. The only thing I recommend you do immediately is take the sticker off if your so inclined.. Clear tape over dial, (and if you want a really tight dial I recommend a zip tie over the seam of the body and dial) also the screen in the bottom of the device should be replaced with a finer mesh screen when you get a chance, really reduces the particulates on the bottom screen. Good luck on your vape purchase! So many choices so little time!

kushcabbage,

Jurassic

If they are around a year old perhaps your batteries are starting to go and perhaps not pushing enough heat? Do you have the battery bypass adapter? Only you will know based on what it was like when new, but the Solo can push really thick white clouds. Some of the Solo vids with water reeeeally milk up the glass.

I don't mind the look of the INH, and I like it as a package better than the Solo with the big glass stem sticking out. I'm not sure if I will remove the stickers or not, as stealth isn't that important to me really. They have improved the dial so I don't think an elastic or zip tie is necessary anymore (shitty for early adopters), and i'll be super careful with the sticker on the dial and if I see issues i'll take your advice with the tape.

So the bottom screen can be replaced? Just cut a screen to size? What if particulate gets passed that screen and into the bowl, is it easily cleaned? Cleaned to new? Curious if a brand new capsule and a fully cleaned INH would be "like new" to ship, fly with, etc? thanks again, you've been tonnes of help in my decision and i'm just uber excited about this portable. I don't think for me personally there are many vape choices, just the MiVape in the background for the future maybe.

Jurassic,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Yep have been using power adapter and let it heat up, will have to try centiZen's callie custom battery packs when the time comes. The thing about the bottom screen: Underneath this screen is a white ceramic barrier ( I think it's ceramic correct me if wrong anyone) its the same material as the edges where the capsule slides in. This is a base underneath and is seperated from the electronics. Around the bowl is the same polymide which BTW! can tear from a sharp screen if your not careful. Polyamide is heat resistant and flexible but can take a cut from something sharp. Anyway I took a dental wax carving tool with a hook on one end, down inside and bent the screen up and out making sure not jam it on the side or anything and tear something. Lifting it up slowly isn't going to mess with anything. Take another screen (I think I used one of the screens eds wooden stem came with) and put it on the bowl and push with something like eraser side pencil. CentiZen has his screen replaced he might chime in about it.

kushcabbage,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
So this polyimide around the ceramic, if you do tear/puncture it, you're shit out of luck?
the ceramic is just at the base, separating the electronics. The heating element is the wires wrapped around the inside that forms around the capsule when you slide it in :brow: And well I don't think puncturing the polymide inside by changing the screen isn't covered by warranty.. I can imagine with a torn inside depending on the tear, I can see catching on the capsule when you try to slide it in and the tear growing or if part of the material is missing from a rip may me un even heating in that area. I don't know I'm not saying your going to tear anything up inside, but it is the same material as the capsules, and those are replaceable, the inside does too but don't know for sure. The inside polymide seems thicker maybe? The actual screen we are talking about does need replacing after awhile just like any other screen in any vape. I think if you are careful it's an easy diy screen replacement. Don't let me get you worried about ripping anything just was telling you that sometimes the edges of some screens can be very sharp.

kushcabbage,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Well, if it does tear then yes, but it's not particularily fragile on the inside of the unit. The capsules are just a thin sheet of it but the heatport has a bigger mass of it. I'd imagine you could tear it if you yanked a tight screen out but there is really no way to harm it if your being careful. I just pulled mine out with a set out needlenose tweesers and it slid right up and out without damage.

Jurassic

I just suck at cutting screens to fit, would a PV solo screen fit in there? I think they are 1/2"? I'm just worried that I won't cut a perfect circle and the sharp edges may catch.

Jurassic,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
I must've gotten a different model or something: my 7 is enough to toast a bowl.

And initial review is: Fuck yes, this thing is most definitely worth the money. Fantastic airflow and powerful hits with even a 1/2 full bowl.

deadc0ffee,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Does it have 7 then max or 9 then max? How dry are your herbs and how much are you packing? Do you mean toast or combust? I never go above 8 anymore I like my abv to have yellow in it

kushcabbage,
So it cools down fast than the Solo it appears? Otherwise you could turn off the Solo, hit it till it cools, and then go back to it, but I guess the bowl is too small, it takes too long to cool and you'd lose your bowl.

Thanks VnS, I guess it's a compromise, bigger hits with Solo , or smaller INH hits that taste better and are more evenly vaped. Airflow?

I believe Mephisto shares your opinion over the Solo as well. Thanks guys.
airflow is fucking great. I pull just like i breath :)

Oh and I also took all my stickers off right when I got it. They come off so easy its almost like they were excepting it lol. My dial has since became loose and no max temp for me is like 7 and off is waay off lol. I would be pissed if this thing didn't hit so good :)

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Does it have 7 then max or 9 then max? How dry are your herbs and how much are you packing? Do you mean toast or combust? I never go above 8 anymore I like my abv to have yellow in it
1-9 then max. My herbs are pretty well cured, but not very dry. I packed lightly over a half bowl. Toast, not at all singed or anything: the color I like having the abv to put into making glycerine tinctures, a nice brown.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: just got some 3M carbon fiber vinyl to put on mine. I had a tiny bit from a friend that looked good on the outside.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Cool cool let me know how your carbon fiber wrapping goes, mine is sitting rolled up in my drawer next to an exacto knife.. Although I like the black look, black inh004,solo, and pax

kushcabbage,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Cool cool let me know how your carbon fiber wrapping goes, mine is sitting rolled up in my drawer next to an exacto knife.. Although I like the black look, black inh004,solo, and pax
What'd you do to make yours black?
For right now mine is coated with electrical tape.

deadc0ffee,

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
What'd you do to make yours black?
For right now mine is coated with electrical tape.
Is your model inhalater not covered with that aluminum sticker that says inhalater on it? Underneath is a black composite resin type material problem not so different than wet/dry carbon resin laying

kushcabbage,
Mine is all black?
10404083.jpg

I did a shitty job putting on the tape around the dial lol

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
They just pulled the silver label off. It was discussed way back earlier in the thread. It was also mentioned not to pull off the number label but to put tape over it so it doesn't wear out.

There you go they answered first lol.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Nice tape job VapeNStone, I tired a couple different tapes but found a 3m clear larger size roll it around try not to smudge or anything and then cut a straight line with scissors. Some excess will be around the top, about a cm or so. Take a lighter and spin the flame around the excess don't let the flame touch just graze quickly. The excess will srink and wrap and seal around the outside like a vacuum sealer.

That was just regular scotch tape. I just went around it so it could protect it. But with the dial moving IDK how much it really matters anymore lol.

VapeNStone,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hey kushcabbage, is there any way to score the dial and get rid of the tape all together? This seems to be an issue that shouldn't be.

Dreamerr,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Hey kushcabbage, is there any way to score the dial and get rid of the tape all together? This seems to be an issue that shouldn't be.
I just got rid of it and added a tiny label on printable contact paper.

And the screen doesn't get anything stuck to it after you take the bowl out if you use a honeycomb glass screen.

deadc0ffee,
Top Bottom