• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

so I heard (through the grapevine = distributor who just got two xp's in today 1 silver; 1 black) The INH XP currently only comes in silver and black and that they still use the stickers, including the black one(he said its glossy looking). And that the temp dial on the black unit is silver (atleast for now). I was told the unit and the cap is slighly smaller than the original. He told me most improvements supposedly are internal; just as the manufacturer stated on the previous page. I am excited to be receiving mine shortly once production picks up. :)

mflb_hustler,
Reactions: 2clicker

X24

Now do I stay with the MFLB or move to the XP for weekend toke-age? Decisions, decisions.

X24,

gosaints420

The FC discount IS good for the XP, if you enter the right code that is.:doh: Apparently PV will take care of you even if you entered the wrong code. They really have been great to deal with I highly recommend PV.

gosaints420,
Reactions: vape4life

JoeKickass

when is the cutoff on this code...?

fc6.png

JoeKickass,

PAZ

E-mail them and see if they'll throw in the GonG attachment. They did for me even though the promotion was for the old INH. They also ordered me in a green SCS, so for future reference you can probably get any color of the SCS through them and the discount applies on it as well.

Honestly, nothing but praise to say about PV.

tdandre

maconheiro revolucionario
PV updated their site again, now it reads:
Shipping anticipated to start 1/31/13 - 2/2/13

tdandre,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
PV updated their site again, now it reads:
Shipping anticipated to start 1/31/13 - 2/2/13

:mad: ......Pity for us !! I hope that Pharmacor will not do the same story than TET !!! ........ :ko: :lol:

"
All orders will ship in the order they were received"

I ordered mine the 1of december......

LeTchen,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
Oh come on!!!!! :horse::bang:
And can someone try explain me why?
It is been said that the shipping started yesterday why another delay of 1 -1.5 weak..

BaMbAaAChA,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Hope they ship soon, I must have it in 3 days to France (I pay 10$ more for this ;) )

LeTchen,

gosaints420

E-mail them and see if they'll throw in the GonG attachment. They did for me even though the promotion was for the old INH. They also ordered me in a green SCS, so for future reference you can probably get any color of the SCS through them and the discount applies on it as well.

Honestly, nothing but praise to say about PV.

Forgive my ignorance. What is scs? Space Case _____? It's not on the acronym page.

gosaints420,

Hoops

As a professional Project Manager myself, delay's happen, shit happens. It's not whether you will have problems, but rather, how you deal with the problems, that defines your level of service to the customer or client.

The rest is up to the customer to decide based on the information on hand. IMO, we've waited this long, what's another week?

I'll admit, I am getting a bit excited now....

Hoops,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
hello everyone (especially the users that pre-ordered the XP), i am going to warn you not to have too many discussions in this thread about shipping dates, when you placed your pre-order, and other topics like that. those kind of posts are part (not the full reason) that the Cera thread got closed and locked. i would hate to see that done to this thread as well. so someone may want to start a "pre-order/shipping discussion" thread in the "Vapor Lounge" section of the forum before that happens. just my :2c:

Jeff-K

I wouldn't unless they beefed up the wires that run up and down the unit. I replaced my cell with an AW IMR right when I got it(3 months ago or so), and while it wasn't hard, I could see repetitive openings would most likely end in the thin wires getting messed up. The cell they have in there is very good for this application. AW IMRs are over kill, but I did notice slightly quicker warm-ups, and slightly better heat retention, but was mostly noticeable on a fresh charge.
They also put out conflicting info on battery replacement. Initially they said its fine for you to replace it, but later stated its best to send it in. It's probably better for most folks to send it in, but if you like to tinker with stuff like this, its pretty easy, but delicate. Hopefully they have a more defined guideline for battery replacement for the XP.
I'm looking forward to reviews, but I'm pretty sure most folk will like their unit if its even only a small upgrade to the 0004.
I've been using mine nearly every day for out and about use, and have enjoyed it, but I don't think the polyamide is my thing, so I will be moving on, but I may be back, who knows...
I figured as much. At least we can change it when the cell dies (hope this did not change with the xp!)

Jeff-K,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
My XP shipped from Pharmacor yesterday, hoping to have it next week :rockon:

you can order it direct from the manufacturer??? how is that possible?? dont they have the website that is in massive need of an update (the buy now link takes you to an ebay page)??

mmenzie,

dibdab

you can order it direct from the manufacturer??? how is that possible?? dont they have the website that is in massive need of an update (the buy now link takes you to an ebay page)??

I e-mailed Pharmacor directly and placed my order about a month ago

dibdab,
Reactions: LeTchen
Top Bottom