• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

gosaints420

High guys, I have to admit the Pax had me so mesmerized:ko: that I almost didn't give the Inh a fair chance. I had just about made my mind up when I saw a post by Vitolo(thank you) that got me reading this thread and by the time I got to the end I made my decision. Ordered the XP last night,:brow: can't wait to get it.

Curiousone

^^same with me...I am convinced that the INH will be my next purchase. Just curious about the battery performance...was 6 minutes charging to get 1 minute use. Hopefully, a big increase there and I'm sold!

Curiousone,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hmmmm they changed the cycle time to 8 mins then from what you wrote LeTchen. It used to be ten minutes.

Yes, curious it takes forever to charge. I just plug it in before I go to sleep.

JoeKickass

Ya its because the charge rate is small so you can use a standard usb not a fancy wall charger. More universal but slower.

Totally looking forward to those xp reviews! :)

JoeKickass,

simmy

hey folks, i just wanted to let you know that my Inhalator XP is in the mail, from Quebec City to Vancouver Island, and I expect to have it by around the 30th.

I don't have the original to compare it to. In fact this will be my first own vaporizer so I won't be able to offer any kind of review. But if there are any specific questions that a newbie might be able to answer, I'll do my best.

I purchased it from: http://www.ebay.com/usr/kush_land, who has a direct line with the manufacturer. It is priced equally to planetvape I believe ($249 CDN with free delivery in Canada plus HST) He doesn't have any others listed just yet as the manufacturer has been careful with rolling out the first few units, as you know. I was lucky with my timing and I think I'll be one of the first end users to actually hold it in my hand.

I'll post back here when I have it.

- Simmy

Dreamerr

Simmy you sure you are getting the xp since his site only has the old model? Also from PV and other vendors that participate here we get discounts so it would have been cheaper at PV sorry to tell you that. Keep it in mind for your future purchases.

Dreamerr,

simmy

Yes I am definitely getting the XP. He's been in touch with the manufacturer and I think it was literally one of the first out. He only had one in his hand to sell so he posted up an XP listing just for me, because I'd contacted him in mid December a day before he was meeting with the manufacturer.

The price at Planetvape is the same -- $249. So unless there is a discount through FC beyond that (is there?) or unless planetvape doesn't charge HST to Canadians (doubt that) then I'm paying the same. Anyhow, he's been great to work with, hence getting my hands on it so quick, so tis okay if I paid a bit extra.

simmy,

Dreamerr

Yes there are FC discount codes as I said for them and other vendors who participate here as well as a few that don't. I hope you get it sooner then expected. I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Welcome to the forum and the fun.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: simmy

Jeff-K

I have a nitecore i4 charger and some AW IMR's I use for my ecigs. So I'm confortable with changing cells all the time. Just wondering, as the inhalater uses a 18650 cell as well, is it an option to pull it out every time and charge it in a decent charger?

Jeff-K,

gosaints420

Yes there are FC discount codes as I said for them and other vendors who participate here as well as a few that don't. I hope you get it sooner then expected. I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Welcome to the forum and the fun.

Unfortunately the FC discount code doesn't work for the XP. At least it didn't for me.

edit- my mistake the FC discount will work for the XP.

gosaints420,

Dreamerr

If you didn't order yet or even if you did email who you ordered from. If it was PV they may honor it if not try othersidevapes. Link is in my signature.

Dreamerr,

gosaints420

It was PV, I'll shoot them an email and see what they say, I just figured cause it was new no discount. It did accept the code but then didn't give me a discount. I also thought PV was the only place to pre-order.

gosaints420,

Dreamerr

It is but it really didn't make a difference. You could have ordered it today and get it the same time. It isn't one of the hyped up vapes that has a trillion people running to get something they know nothing about. I like our little group but I bet the manufacturer doesn't.

Dreamerr,

gosaints420

:lol:I did order today, at least early this morning but I see what your saying just an update not a new model to. I'll let ya'll know what they say.

gosaints420,
Reactions: Dreamerr

weenstoned

Pre-ordered this about the 15th and am pretty excited to get it. I had one of the first iolites when they were called iInhale, and bought an Extreme Q later. Unfortunately I lost the iInhale while on vacation in October, and was going to use that as a reason to buy a Pax. Lots of cleaning and possible mouthpiece issues had me slightly wary, as well as the duty I would have had to pay on it coming into Canada. Then I heard about the XP. The capsules, usb charging, and convection sold me. Also feels sort of good to support a Canadian company.

I definitely miss vaping in public so it can't get here quick enough.

Does anyone know if the Inhalater gets hot at all? I enjoyed that about the iInhale in the winter as it doubled as a hand warmer.

weenstoned,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Curiousone

On PV site :
  • Full Charge Time for a completely depleated battery = 6 hours
  • Autonomy = 12 X 8 min cycles
  • Charge Rate = 500 mA
6 hours of charge for an autonomy of 96mn...... so 3mm45s for 1mn use... to verify in the field !

I guess in the scheme of things...it's not so bad. As someone mentioned, usb is an awesome move on their part. I will have always have the ability to recharge, so I guess it's not such a big deal. I really want it. If my exchange takes too much longer, I may just say screw the solo and opt for this.

Curiousone,

Dreamerr

No get both curious. They are different and I am very happy that I bought both. Most of us do have usb cords in our car so yes it is very convenient but keep in mind that you can't just use as you charge forever. It will die cause it depletes faster then then it recharges.

Curiousone

^^^Excellent point...Glad you reminded me...I did read that now that you mention it.
Ugg...well can't be perfect, but from what I'm gathering between the Solo and the INH XP, i'll be set for a while (at least that's the plan)

Curiousone,
I have a nitecore i4 charger and some AW IMR's I use for my ecigs. So I'm confortable with changing cells all the time. Just wondering, as the inhalater uses a 18650 cell as well, is it an option to pull it out every time and charge it in a decent charger?
I wouldn't unless they beefed up the wires that run up and down the unit. I replaced my cell with an AW IMR right when I got it(3 months ago or so), and while it wasn't hard, I could see repetitive openings would most likely end in the thin wires getting messed up. The cell they have in there is very good for this application. AW IMRs are over kill, but I did notice slightly quicker warm-ups, and slightly better heat retention, but was mostly noticeable on a fresh charge.
They also put out conflicting info on battery replacement. Initially they said its fine for you to replace it, but later stated its best to send it in. It's probably better for most folks to send it in, but if you like to tinker with stuff like this, its pretty easy, but delicate. Hopefully they have a more defined guideline for battery replacement for the XP.
I'm looking forward to reviews, but I'm pretty sure most folk will like their unit if its even only a small upgrade to the 0004.
I've been using mine nearly every day for out and about use, and have enjoyed it, but I don't think the polyamide is my thing, so I will be moving on, but I may be back, who knows...

Top Bottom