• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
a friend of mine want to get one inhalater should he place his order in planetvape or Pharmacor to get it faster?
He is going to move from germany to france so the time limit is all he cares not the discount(he need it delivered in 20 days from now), If he can get both then thats the best of course!!

BaMbAaAChA,

natural farmer

a friend of mine want to get one inhalater should he place his order in planetvape or Pharmacor to get it faster?
He is going to move from germany to france so the time limit is all he cares not the discount(he need it delivered in 20 days from now), If he can get both then thats the best of course!!

20 days??? :rofl: My take is he should order when he goes to France from wherever... If Pharmacor has any decency (and I bet they do!) they shouldn't sent out units to customers directly while there are huge back orders from retail stores... :2c:

So my inhalater is for sure broken. I got an email from Taylor and he said that I'll have to send it back in. :(

VapeNStone,

PAZ

20 days??? :rofl: My take is he should order when he goes to France from wherever... If Pharmacor has any decency (and I bet they do!) they shouldn't sent out units to customers directly while there are huge back orders from retail stores... :2c:

I don't see a huge problem. They don't really have a website to order from in the first place, so there would be very minimum direct orders. It could also be that they sent everything out to everyone at the same time, it's just that a larger order like that has to be processed through the PV system and do a recieving report, inventory count, etc.

PAZ,

JoeKickass

Don't really know. It just stopped charging.
Oh ok, yeah I would assume the electronics on the Inh and Pax are actually pretty similar, only a few jobs to do:

-Charging circuit for the battery
-Power transistor (an electronic switch) for the heater
-Temperature control circuit (to turn on and off the heater transistor)

But if any one of them fails, it's easiest to replace the whole board. That's really the only downside of digital vapes, but tbh I can live with it because temperature control is just tops ;)

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations JoeKickass,

...temperature control is just tops...

That's an opinion i'm willing to share. In addition, the paranoïd side of me would prefer having current limitation in a battery-powered unit which is i'd be holding close to my face while it's on.

:peace:

Egzoset,

PAZ

The XP is more or less the same as the 004, just a few minor tweaks. Theres not really a point, maybe edit the title so this includes the XP though.

PAZ,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Actually, I think that we should start a new thread for the XP. While the guts may be similar, it is a whole new iteration of the inhalater brand and should be treated as such. The changes of the vaporizer are not negligible either, at least enough to warrant an upgrade in my opinion.

In my opinion, the discussion of the XP should be moved into a new thread so that this one can be used for discussion and archival use for owners of the first generation INH04.

Jacob Arnold

Nugking IG
Actually, I think that we should start a new thread for the XP. While the guts may be similar, it is a whole new iteration of the inhalater brand and should be treated as such. The changes of the vaporizer are not negligible either, at least enough to warrant an upgrade in my opinion.

In my opinion, the discussion of the XP should be moved into a new thread so that this one can be used for discussion and archival use for owners of the first generation INH04.

I agree completely

Jacob Arnold,

simmy

hey yall my XP arrived in the mail today -- a day ahead of my estimates! damn am i ever excited.

I think I may be the first non-distributor, non-manufacturer individual to actually have one!

i shot a little unboxing video but I need to open an new Youtube account as I want to post it anonymously. I also wanted to start the new thread (I figure having the first one gives me the privilege ;) ) but speaking of privs, I'm too new to start a new thread, so if someone else wants to, I'll upload my unboxing video to a new youtube account and post the link on that thread.

again this is my first inhalator so I'm I can't answer any comparative questions but if there's anything that can be gleaned from just looking at it, let me know what you want to know.

simmy

JCat

Accessory Maker
hey yall my XP arrived in the mail today -- a day ahead of my estimates! damn am i ever excited.

I think I may be the first non-distributor, non-manufacturer individual to actually have one!

i shot a little unboxing video but I need to open an new Youtube account as I want to post it anonymously. I also wanted to start the new thread (I figure having the first one gives me the privilege ;) ) but speaking of privs, I'm too new to start a new thread, so if someone else wants to, I'll upload my unboxing video to a new youtube account and post the link on that thread.

again this is my first inhalator so I'm I can't answer any comparative questions but if there's anything that can be gleaned from just looking at it, let me know what you want to know.

simmy
I'd love to see just some actual close-up pictures of it! What colour did you get?

JCat,

simmy

i got it in black. the decal is already applied. i believe the aesthetics are near identical to the original, it measures 15.5 cm x 2cm which i understand is slightly smaller than the original.. ... i'm just trying to figure out how to get the cap off... lol. next time i post, i'll be semi-illiterate.

simmy,
Reactions: Tweek

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I fought with that stupid cap for so long but now like that it is so damn tight. You have to push it sideways not try and pull it straight up...more like a twist push with your thumb.

simmy

thanks. i got the cap off ;)

i vape'ed a lightly half-packed capsule with my wife, and am enjoying the difference already.

experienced that slightly burnt popcorn taste that i've been reading about when i got to the end. how awesome is that!? it's actually nice, and the perfect indicator!

so far this is amazing...

up until my experience with the Pax, I'd had weak vaping experiences. even the Volcano didn't seem to hit me right. this is definitely stronger than the Pax. holy...

ugobo

thanks. i got the cap off ;)

i vape'ed a lightly half-packed capsule with my wife, and am enjoying the difference already.

experienced that slightly burnt popcorn taste that i've been reading about when i got to the end. how awesome is that!? it's actually nice, and the perfect indicator!

so far this is amazing...

up until my experience with the Pax, I'd had weak vaping experiences. even the Volcano didn't seem to hit me right. this is definitely stronger than the Pax. holy...

Thanks for your first impressions simmy! Can't wait to hold mine!

Oh,and welcome to FC forum!

ugobo,
Reactions: simmy
Top Bottom