• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Thanks, I'm glad you guys like it.
When i first saw that mouth piece/wand, i instantly thought of the album cover from dark side of the moon
Yeah, it reminds me of that , as well as Rainbow Road from Mario Kart.

webb,

TNK

which leads me to say.... that my surfer be workin' just fine, thank you

TNK,

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
About the Mini Whips..... Glad you like them. I'm getting more batches constantly so you should see stock at the VW page. These little whips were discontinued at one point because it became too difficult to get the quality we needed with the screen fitting correctly. It has to be perfect for us to sell it. Glass factories absolutely loathe our insistence on getting things right, especially when it's a lower cost item.... that they want to bang out and make us eat their crap. Anyway, we got it figured out and brought the mini whip back- all made in USA and costs less than $20.

:)

I recommend miniwands:

mini_whip_handpiece.jpg

Available here:

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/vw_mini_whip.html

Although it's intended for the Vaporbrothers vape, it works perfectly with the SSV, and gives you nice thick hits with much smaller amounts of weed, so great for better conservation. I often vape 2 or 3 of these on a low temp, and tip the weed out of them into the standard wandfor a few higher temp hits.

I bought 4 of these (and whips and mouthpieces) for group sessions (and for spares - shipping to Australia is a bit pricey). Everyone gets to pack their own wand and experience the full range of vapour from fresh first hit until it thins out. And people can keep hitting the vape while others are packing or stirring their wands.

EDIT Hmm, I just noticed they have none left in stock, and that they are on backorder. Most worryingly it also says 'discontinued' under the price. I hope this is an error (or not set in stone), as mini-wands are cool.

I love my SSV deeply
Thank you very much for making such nice unit.
The herb has never tasted soo good,respect to 7 floor
From a solo uk vape user,
You have made the herb still available for consuming,
The combustion was killing me,
25+ years on loving it.
Also own the MFLB and what a sweet little box that is

no combustion,
Fuck combustion,

Fuck combustion,

Vitolo

Vaporist
OK guys... I did finish the test of the ..... (Drumroll)
7th Floor LLC Heater Element
I explained to you all that I was able to get an SSVHeater Element.. the identical one used in the LSV, as well as the DBV!
Here is how it all went down~
comment: when I finally was able to break the element... I had filmed that one shot repeatedly, until I found the angle to snap the element! Good Job 7th Floor!
I am trying to re-set public view on this video, it should be up before long.

Last edited:
Very stong never though it was like that always looked a bit suspect tbh
Nice to know thanks
The rest of it is built like a brick shit house

Wake and vape,
Reactions: Vitolo

turk

turk
...hey man I noticed you didn't try to nuke it....why not?.....seriously, thanks for sharing the durablity of our beloved heating element...

turk,

Vitolo

Vaporist
...hey man I noticed you didn't try to nuke it....why not?.....seriously, thanks for sharing the durablity of our beloved heating element...

A carefully cultivated mixture of experience... better judgement... and fear!

Vitolo,
Reactions: howie105

Vitolo

Vaporist
OK...OK.. the fear was really of a confrontation over misuse of kitchen appliances, as my sweet wife stood by!

Vitolo,

willieR

Been here since 2009
I've been on a short journey looking at different vapes. Started with the SSV that I've wanted for years. Then my eyes turned to a wand type vape like the Cloud or LSV. The cloud is so new and the rollout has been flaky to say the least, and only a couple of beta testers who of course will say they sold their SSV, etc. I dunno. Not sure there will be the same level of excitement in 1 year.

So I'm back to looking at the vape I always wanted anyway, the SSV.

willieR,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The SSV is my personal "Go to" vape.
I love all my vapes... and I own a few dozen...have owned hundreds.
I leave my SSV on 24/7.
I turn it up to higher power at 5 am, and to lower power at midnight.
I use ALL of my vapes.. and enjoy all, but when I get deathly ill... I will walk past a hallway full of plugged in vapes, to sit in front of my SSV!

Last edited:

Zebra Bars

Get to the going before the goin' gets got!
Does anyone know why they make perforated heater stands instead of sicking to the stainless steel. I e'mail 7th floor and got no answer to why they do it, just when the started doing it (5 months ago). They say it's for all repaired and any new ones they produce. They reason I wonder is, some have posted on here that the heat cover should be pushed completley down so there is an air-tight conection. With my perforated stand, I can still hear a large amount of air traveling through and it won't go down all the way due to the screws keeping the metal clip in place holding my stand. This all just seems like a downgrade to me or an excuse for cheaper parts, yet I'm told it's an upgrade. Maybe I will find some pliers and a screwdriver and I'll see how it performs without it.

Zebra Bars,
Love the SSV, it's easily my favorite method of inhaling THC.
In my experience it seems to unlock quite ah bit of flavor that my Arizer solo doesn't quite reach.

Tycho's nose,

Vitolo

Vaporist
shipping is another 30 bucks.
Local Head shop might match that price!
BUT... the seller is owned by Half baked Goods... so at least you do know where to find them for support!~

Vitolo,
Top Bottom