Portables...

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
max said:
the learning curve for a butane vape like the vaporstar is never ending
its a never ending learning curve ... as the torch lighter uses up its butane the flame gets smaller and less intense so it is a guessing game some of the time.
:tup:

Even with an electric model direct draw is always requiring adjustments. Just like with a sports car you know like the back of your hand there's always a different twisty road to challenge you. I find it makes the experience more interesting. There are times when I just want to suck on a bag and get a dose of vapor, but after a short while the sameness of it turns me off and it's back to the whip or vapor tube for me. Then it's 'ooohh, that was a good hit. I wasn't expecting that one'. :luv:
Totally agree max. Direct draw is inconsistent ...a science in itself ... I love that. Hahaha had a mate over for the Rugby on Sat night and we had a few whips. He was sucking real slow so I told him to draw harder so it would be smoother but this just made the toke even bigger ... hahahaha ...*cough* *splutter* ... fuck that was great give the man another ;)

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
vapor_cloud said:
Have seen them in the headshops. Not much to em so you wouldn't want to pay too much. Begs the Q too, what sort of nasties are coming off a car lighter when they get hot?
I've heard you can get a car lighter with a ceramic element.

max,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
max said:
vtac said:
OK. :/ If we're playing that way I'm just gonna go 'smoke' out of my SSV. :p
Yes there is one on www.vriptech.com called a vripmaster vapor bat a mate is supposed to be getting one with the vriptech heat gun setup hopefuly this week . Let you know what the story is when I've tried it.;) This is supposed to be used with a car lighter from what it says on the web. Car lighters worry me . Should I be ? :huh:

ozwiz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Purple-Days said:
Oh yeah, don't you love when a vape session overwhelms a smoker? Wooooohpppppeeeeee!!!!
Had a heavy combuster over this weekend and he couldn't do any more than one full hit from the Genie. I loved it! My boy was rocked!

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
stickstones said:
Had a heavy combuster over this weekend and he couldn't do any more than one full hit from the Genie. I loved it! My boy was rocked!
Another vapor convert?

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just about. $$ are tight so the VG appeals to him.

I had a party the other night...without herb. Word got out that I vaped and I had several people lining up times to come over and try it!

stickstones,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Grrrrrr my cheap ass torch lighter expired on me last night so I hit the genie with a bic and got some nic consistant vapor hits with no burn. I do like the quicker warm up using as torch but the extra heat from a jet lighter makes it a little harder to gauge how well the herbs are cooked ... coz they get cooked a bit quick sometimes. :rolleyes:

vaporcloud,

nonamer

hey guys im new here but not new to vaporizers.
i own a vapor genie and a volcano, that my reletive will deliver for me in a few days so i have yet to use or even see it.

i was wondering if any one knows if the Supreme vaporizer is still being sold.
i've been trying to reach the maker "ed" for a few months now and he dosnt answer no mail.

the genie is nice but i prefer somthin with no learning curve.

nonamer,

max

Out to lunch
nonamer said:
i've been trying to reach the maker "ed" for a few months now and he dosnt answer no mail.

He's not selling it now. The "ordering information" link goes nowhere. I emailed him a while ago and got no response either. Don't know why the site is still up if he's closed up shop though. And last year he was supposed to be getting a new model ready for sale. I feel sure there'll be a little used Supreme showing up on ebay soon though. ;)

max,

Pitzpon

i've been looking for one for a year now ... i wouldnt count on it.
and i couldnt get it here anyways because of leagle issues.
i need a brand new one.
i thoght that vap was a big hit ... he even sold it on ebay ...
too bad i started using about 2 months after he stopped selling them

Pitzpon,

max

Out to lunch
Pitzpon said:
i've been looking for one for a year now ... i wouldnt count on it.
and i couldnt get it here anyways because of leagle issues.
i need a brand new one.
i thoght that vap was a big hit ... he even sold it on ebay ...
too bad i started using about 2 months after he stopped selling them
Well I can assure you that there'll be one showing up on ebay pretty soon since I've got one I don't use anymore. It works great but I just don't like to mess with the torch and hot element at home and I no longer need it for portable use.

I don't know what you mean by "couldnt get it here anyways because of leagle issues". What's the difference between getting a new one or used one shipped to you?

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
max said:
I don't know what you mean by "couldnt get it here anyways because of leagle issues". What's the difference between getting a new one or used one shipped to you?
I'm guessing resin/residue.

BTW, Pitzpon = nonamer, right?

vtac,

Pitzpon

yes, deiced i need a name.
and yes again its the resin

i need it totaly clean. if it has been used for weed and the customs can prove that than they can confiscate it, because it was used for somthin illegal. if its brand new or TOTALY clean i can say its an aroma therpy thingy and no one can say anything.

max what you using now for portable ? genie ?
how much you want for the supreme ?

Pitzpon,

max

Out to lunch
Pitzpon said:

i need it totaly clean. if it has been used for weed and the customs can prove that than they can confiscate it, because it was used for somthin illegal. if its brand new or TOTALY clean i can say its an aroma therpy thingy and no one can say anything.

The Supreme is easy to clean. I've been using the Vapolution and now the Purple-Days for portable use. Don't have a real need for a butane portable. I like the more consistent results you get from an electric. I may change my mind if the Pocket Vape hits the market at a reasonable price.

max,

Pitzpon

well then. if you decide to sell it lemme know, if the price isnt too high i'l love to have it.

Pitzpon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Pitzpon said:

Hi,
I have shipped used smoke tool moore than once , just need to be clean with a pipe cleaner like purple power ...after get clean by this it will look like new

sure iso will make the same thing ...just need to be clean

Clear_Dome,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
ozwiz said:
max said:
vtac said:
OK. :/ If we're playing that way I'm just gonna go 'smoke' out of my SSV. :p
Yes there is one on www.vriptech.com called a vripmaster vapor bat a mate is supposed to be getting one with the vriptech heat gun setup hopefuly this week . Let you know what the story is when I've tried it.;) This is supposed to be used with a car lighter from what it says on the web. Car lighters worry me . Should I be ? :huh:
whatever happened this guys vapor bat....are those things any good? I have lazy friends that pretty much live out of their cars :ko:

the ability to use the cig. lighter is a plus.....but tracking down the *specified* heating element is going to be a little hard

VRIPTECH said:
HOT TIP! Go to a Subaru Dealership and buy a car lighter for a Subaru Impreza part# 86701TA01 for about $6. It features a ceramic element core that keeps the element hotter longer and it has a casing with small holes above the element to improve the heat to air exchange. Fits in most car lighter receptacles.
seems like a good idea...its twice as much valuable information as most vape sites out there

Hennessy1414,

vaporGene

nonamer said:
i own a vapor genie and a volcano, that my reletive will deliver for me in a few days so i have yet to use or even see it.

From the looks of it, the I-Inhale has a pretty easy learning curve. From
videos I've seen all you have to do is flip a couple buttons. I want to get
one, but they are pricier than most portable vapes. Anyone here have any
experience with IInhale? :)

vaporGene,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
vaporGene said:
nonamer said:

From the looks of it, the I-Inhale has a pretty easy learning curve. From
videos I've seen all you have to do is flip a couple buttons. I want to get
one, but they are pricier than most portable vapes. Anyone here have any
experience with IInhale? :)
There are actually a couple really good threads on here concerning the I-Inhale, with reviews, people from the company talking about the device (I think), etc. Search!

KeepCalm,

max

Out to lunch
max,

vaporGene

*@ KeepCalm**: Nice profile pic, that Tintin is tripped out. One of my
favorites... Herge must have been vaping ;)

vaporGene,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Hi all. I got an Iolite A.K.A. I-Inhale, but am going on a cruise and they are not letting me take any butane fuel whatsoever. I went ahead and bought a PD to use in the cabin, but I am looking for a reasonably working portable electric vape. I have tried the Magic Flight Launch tube low temp version, but am not impressed with it. I really need one that is as easy as the Iolite, but electric.

buddhaholic420,
Top Bottom