Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Will those new ' phaser carts ' fit on my Omicron Light ?
or
Will I need to buy an adapter ?
and
Are they 2.4 's or 1.5's ?

tia

2.0's and it will fit the Omicron Light no adapter.

Two versions actually.

Ophos version
Omicron Light version.

Omicron Light version will fit the Omicron v2.5's and Persei's.

poonman

2.0's and it will fit the Omicron Light no adapter.

Two versions actually.

Ophos version
Omicron Light version.

Omicron Light version will fit the Omicron v2.5's and Persei's.

How much can I load in a phaser cart at one time ?
or
is it just for instant one hit dabbing ?

tia

poonman,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Ok Guys

Another Update.

Since we decided to put this oil atomizer out we are going to go ahead and put the Gloc out as well.

The Oil Atomizer is going to be $19.99

But the Gloc project is also being moved forward to release.

Gloc stands for Glass Liquid Oil Chamber. Not really fitting since it went through many changes.

It was basically a Mini Nibbler Built on top of a oil atomizer now.

It is the worlds first LAyG device that has a built in bubbler.

Things that are coming for your Omicron's, Ophos's, Omicron V2's and Persei's

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Help save a friend from making a mistake.

Tell em why Up Tech is better.

Show em how we do it.

Bring awareness to the community.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

khrsid

Hey THC -
I have an Omicron v2.5 and want to use the SR-71. Can I use the SR-71 with the HVD upgrade top from planetvape.com and two AW IMR 18350 700mAh batteries? Or does it not have enough juice?

khrsid,

Caligula

Maximus
Gotta pay to play. You're talking about big steps up in performance. If its too much money, just buy one of the new carts when they come out.

5.jpg

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

gnjagrwr

Im getting some leakage from the bottom of my cart onto the top of my battery after my sessions. Is this normal? Does quality of concentrate have something to do with that? Also, will shatter work well in the 2.4?

gnjagrwr,

Caligula

Maximus
Im getting some leakage from the bottom of my cart onto the top of my battery after my sessions. Is this normal? Does quality of concentrate have something to do with that? Also, will shatter work well in the 2.4?

Yes. Yes. Yes (usually). In that order. To avoid leaks:

Dont fill more than 0.7g worth of material in there at any one point in time.
DO inhale for a second before you hit the button, and for another 3-5 seconds after you release it.
Dont inhale too hard or too softly (this is where most of the learning curve comes in with these carts).
Don't put any concentrate that doesn't pass the "foil test" in an omicron/persei cart.

I'm thinking most of that goes out the window with these new carts that are going to be released, though.

Caligula,
Reactions: OF

Caligula

Maximus
In your exp and opinion..what type of concentrate(crumbly wax, hash oil, wax, shatter) works best?

I had really good results with the Organalabs C02 honey oil syringes. Also pure gold vapes up aces. Aside from that I like shatter glass for those carts... but honestly that OL CO2 oil works really well for whatever reason. Basically anything that will turn to a complete liquid at a lower temp is good to use.

Caligula,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I had really good results with the Organalabs C02 honey oil syringes. Also pure gold vapes up aces. Aside from that I like shatter glass for those carts... but honestly that OL CO2 oil works really well for whatever reason. Basically anything that will turn to a complete liquid at a lower temp is good to use.
I've use the same CO2 oil with a 2.4 cart. (max flight)
Blond waxes (well purged)
Dirty anything stay away!

ataxian,
Reactions: Caligula

gnjagrwr

I tried a couple waxes in there without foil testing..now i know bettr. Snap, crackle, pop! Moisture leftover i believe, so im gonna try either shatter or co2 oil. Should i melt out whats still inside or just add new oil? I suppose the clearer the shatter the better?

gnjagrwr,

Caligula

Maximus
I tried a couple waxes in there without foil testing..now i know bettr. Snap, crackle, pop! Moisture leftover i believe, so im gonna try either shatter or co2 oil. Should i melt out whats still inside or just add new oil? I suppose the clearer the shatter the better?

Melt it out and dab the rest on a nail or something similar. As for the cart, I wouldn't refill that one, I'd toss it. Only time I refill carts is if I have a perfectly working unit that's running low on quality oil. I've wasted too much medicine to fuck with suspect carts any longer. Learn from my lessons, use a new one. And yes a good rule of thumb is to go with clearer concentrates... but that's not 100%. Foil test and you'll be fine.

Caligula,

gnjagrwr

Toss it! It still works fine..im medicating with it now. But i will take your advice and use a new cart. It sizzled a few times but it came and went. 1.5 or 2.4?

gnjagrwr,

Caligula

Maximus
2.4 all the way.

And I meant toss it once you're done with it of course. You mentioned melting out the remaining wax so I figured the cart was toast. If it works, keep using it until it dies or is empty. In either case, discard at that point and start over.

Remember to do a foil test, never put more than 0.7g total in it, and always pull air through the cart before hitting the power button... as well as for a few seconds after you let go of the button.

Last edited:
Caligula,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
2.4 all the way.

And I meant toss it once you're done with it of course. You mentioned melting out the remaining wax so I figured the cart was toast. If it works, keep using it until it dies or is empty. In either case, discard at that point and start over.

Remember to do a foil test, never put more than 0.7g total in it, and always pull air through the cart before hitting the power button... as well as for a few seconds after you let go of the button.
2.4 carts are a no brainer.

Just drain the contents of the failed and drizzle on to some flowers.

I make stuff with failures.

ataxian,
Reactions: poonman
Top Bottom