Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

gnjagrwr

I gotta get me the hercules..but first that new phaser cart! Been strictly vapin now for almost a yr. No more smoke! So that hercules will def be useful. Otherwise i got my easy vape and whip.

gnjagrwr,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
Just picked up 2 half grams of co2 oil in syringe applicators..amazing..absolutely amazing! So high! Lovin the omicron. Lookin forward to the herc and phaser to add to my collection.
Organalabs? Shit works aces in the Omicron carts. Glad I could help.with the suggestion.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Glad to see more people talking about the OL CO2 oil! I was talking about it last year. There's a few people that are also making CO2 wax which is more a jelly than wax honestly. You can get some BIG rips with this stuff and it always vapes cleanly.

DubCRider

OL Co2 is mixed/cut with glycerine, that's why it works so well. The good thing is they don't lie and actually tell you on the packaging.

Last time I checked people don't dilute their herb with oregano, why purchase oil in that category?

Caligula

Maximus
OL Co2 is mixed/cut with glycerine, that's why it works so well. The good thing is they don't lie and actually tell you on the packaging.

Last time I checked people don't dilute their herb with oregano, why purchase oil in that category?

You're taking about their O-Pen prefilled carts. We're talking about the OL syringes, which are decidedly not cut with anything.

clukx

Hello i currently have an omicron v2.5 running at 3.7v with a 1.5 ohm cart. I was told the v2.5 has the hvd head so all i would need is new batteries for 7.4v correct? This would give me bigger hits with shorter battery life?

clukx,

Doug

Just passing time
I think it's great you guys are still going to put out additions for the smaller models. I will use my OPHOS a lot more once I get a load as you go. How far in the future are you talking about?

Doug,

Caligula

Maximus
I think it's great you guys are still going to put out additions for the smaller models. I will use my OPHOS a lot more once I get a load as you go. How far in the future are you talking about?

I think G said next Month, but that was a few days ago in Sept... so?

Caligula,

clukx

sooo...? back to my original question can i just buy the two 3.7v batteries for my omicron v2.5 since it has the hvd head also will the stock charger work

im looking to run a 1.5ohm cartridge on a 7.4v omicron v2.5

clukx,

MaxVapor

The Professor
sooo...? back to my original question can i just buy the two 3.7v batteries for my omicron v2.5 since it has the hvd head also will the stock charger work

Unless something has changed (which is always happening) the 2.5 head is not the same as the HVD head. Hopefully G can confirm or deny this.

MaxVapor,

gosaints420

Pretty sure the new 2.5 head IS the same as the HVD head, but you don't have the shorter battery tube. The question is can you find 3.7v batteries that will fit the long tube?

gosaints420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

You can use 7.4v with the Omicron only if your Serial number starts with a HVD.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

clukx

Cool, so no issues running a 1.5ohm cartridge at 7.4v on my omicron v2.5 then right

clukx,

GR

Cool, so no issues running a 1.5ohm cartridge at 7.4v on my omicron v2.5 then right
To much power at 7.4v for 1.5 or 2.4 carts, you will burn the heating elements out. 5ohm carts are a beast at 7.4v though.

GR,
Reactions: OF

clukx

Ok cool ill have to see if my Lhs has aome 5.0 ohm carts when i grab a couple batteries, thanks

clukx,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The Herc is the only cartridge I know that can handle a 1.5 ohms at 7.4v and survive to do it again.

There are a few people who did it but it's not recommended as you would go through cartridges faster then the government goes through money.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Caligula

clukx

lol and the standard herc not sr-71 is only good for herbs on the omicron v2.5 if im correct...might have to sell the omicron for a persei in the near future

clukx,
Top Bottom