Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Oh look... and free shipping to boot. Plus they are an authorized dealer and are located INSIDE the US? No wai breh!

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/persei-portable-vaporizer.html#.UjlYRsZel9Y

You absolutely right but when i ordered i didnt get a shipping confirmation, i had to go to class so my brother called found out that they ran out of he Black persei and it should get to them next monday or friday. And on the shippiing your also correct they offer free shipping but its 6-9 day delivery and is uninsured meaning while it goes to Canada then back to me in California, as my brother said he was told " It gets lost then its lost" that was the reason behind the 18.90 shipping which sadly was the cheapest. Also im not sure if you already knew but i took CV's advice and used the upgrade program which was slightly cheaper but sadly wasnt informed on the upgrade page that black wasnt in stock. Its ok thought its my fault i should of done more research on the site

DatOilVape,

Caligula

Maximus
You absolutely right but when i ordered i didnt get a shipping confirmation, i had to go to class so my brother called found out that they ran out of he Black persei and it should get to them next monday or friday. And on the shippiing your also correct they offer free shipping but its 6-9 day delivery and is uninsured meaning while it goes to Canada then back to me in California, as my brother said he was told " It gets lost then its lost" that was the reason behind the 18.90 shipping which sadly was the cheapest. Also im not sure if you already knew but i took CV's advice and used the upgrade program which was slightly cheaper but sadly wasnt informed on the upgrade page that black wasnt in stock. Its ok thought its my fault i should of done more research on the site

Fair enough. I didnt realize you were in Canada, eh. Why not go through planetvape.ca?

edit: No wait... now I confused myself. You're in California? So is vaporwarehouse... what am I missing here?

Double edit: Ah, now I remember our previous discussion. I've been mixing medication with home brewed beer this evening, so my apologies... in any case, at the very least you know you will be getting a superior product. Too bad you don't live near W9T so you could just drop it off in person.

Will you be getting the Hercules attachment? I say its a must for all Persei owners.

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian
Fair enough. I didnt realize you were in Canada, eh. Why not go through planetvape.ca?

edit: No wait... now I confused myself. You're in California? So is vaporwarehouse... what am I missing here?

Double edit: Ah, now I remember our previous discussion. I've been mixing medication with home brewed beer this evening, so my apologies... in any case, at the very least you know you will be getting a superior product. Too bad you don't live near W9T so you could just drop it off in person.

Will you be getting the Hercules attachment? I say its a must for all Persei owners.

You are correct im from California http://www.planetvape.ca/ is based in Canada according to their customer rep.

DatOilVape,
Reactions: OF
I wish i could but after the 170$ and the waiting period im gonna need to endure i dont think im in a position to waste more money.

DatOilVape,

OF

You are correct im from California http://www.planetvape.ca/ is based in Canada according to their customer rep.

But I'm also in Ca (as is Delta 9) and I've had orders from PV make the four times (?) longer trip, and through customs, and be faster than the 350 miles direct from D9 only passing a couple area codes, let alone time zones and borders. PV ships very fast and efficiently. And you don't have to sign for PV stuff (meaning no dreary trips to the PO if you miss the postman which adds another day or two to the adventure).

Don't sell PV short, their shipping is very fast and trouble free in my experience. Better than many/most domestic shippers?

OF

But I'm also in Ca (as is Delta 9) and I've had orders from PV make the four times (?) longer trip, and through customs, and be faster than the 350 miles direct from D9 only passing a couple area codes, let alone time zones and borders. PV ships very fast and efficiently. And you don't have to sign for PV stuff (meaning no dreary trips to the PO if you miss the postman which adds another day or two to the adventure).

Don't sell PV short, their shipping is very fast and trouble free in my experience. Better than many/most domestic shippers?

OF
Their shipping better be fast and trouble free if you pay almost twenty bucks for it. The only problem in my case is that they ran out of stock and i wasnt informed until after the transaction.

OF

Their shipping better be fast and trouble free if you pay almost twenty bucks for it. The only problem in my case is that they ran out of stock and i wasnt informed until after the transaction.

I wouldn't know, I always manage to wait until I can make the minimum for free shipping.....adding a box of 2.4 Ohm carts or something else I'll use anyway. D9 is not only not free but has sales tax since I'm in the same state. Those two can easily exceed twenty bucks? And PV is free. But if they're out of stock, you can't have them no matter how expensive or fast the shipping is.

Did they tell you how long before they expect stock, sometimes it's not very long at all (unless you want PVHES of course.....). Good luck.

OF

FeelingFactory

Spending 160 just to get a Persei top then having to wait almost three weeks is a waste.
Hi there, I see you have questions and comments regarding your Persei. Many people in this thread such as myself do not own a Persei and therefore cannot be much help despite its common manufacturer to the Omicron. If you bring your questions to the Persei thread you may receive more direct feedback, along with finding more relevant search results when looking. This in turn helps keep the huge amount of info more consolidated - so does editing instead of posting twice ;)
Thanks in advance and happy vaping!

Hi there, I see you have questions and comments regarding your Persei. Many people in this thread such as myself do not own a Persei and therefore cannot be much help despite its common manufacturer to the Omicron. If you bring your questions to the Persei thread you may receive more direct feedback, along with finding more relevant search results when looking. This in turn helps keep the huge amount of info more consolidated - so does editing instead of posting twice ;)
Thanks in advance and happy vaping!
Sorry about that i didnt mean to double post i just couldnt figure out how to double quote and you should try the persei its a great piece. I wish i could vape but i wont be getting my piece for three weeks but there nothing i can do about that. Thanks for the advice

DatOilVape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys dont sweat its coming.

Dont worry about the mouth piece this is what you need to worry about.

Silica Wick is gone.

If anyone thinks we are copying anyone your mistaken.

This was posted on these threads about 2 years ago.

Adobewan

Guys dont sweat its coming.
That looks like a freaking Phaser pistol cartridge G!
"Spock, Set Phasers to vaporize."
"Setting Vapers to phasorize Captain!"
"Spock, your phaser cartridge is leaking."
"Yes sir, and you sir... have to stay loose... and let the coolness into your vertebrae!"

Adobewan,
Reactions: ataxian

OF

They vary from cart to cart... I have seen some from 7.45g-7.68g in my experience.

Agreed, I've seen them cover a much wider range. Probably over a longer time? The originals (not marked) were heavier I think. There are also small changes in tubes and bridges. Carts from the same box match better than the the next buy. Still .2 difference in the same box happens from time to time.

You should weigh them before the first fill. Without that value, I recommend considering 'topping up' when you drop to 8.0 grams. For sure before 7.75.

OF

gnjagrwr

I was so excited to vape...8.4 is what it weighed after several tasty puffs. I got the omicron light, and im impressed with its functionality and efficiency. Had a budy pen from vaporite and it was alright..did research online and discoverd FC. SWEET! Whats the deal on that new phaser cart?

gnjagrwr,

Caligula

Maximus
I was so excited to vape...8.4 is what it weighed after several tasty puffs. I got the omicron light, and im impressed with its functionality and efficiency. Had a budy pen from vaporite and it was alright..did research online and discoverd FC. SWEET! Whats the deal on that new phaser cart?

Apparently itll be out next month. Ceramic wick, wraped with nichrome wire. Should be a healthy upgrade as far as carts go. Id guess a much improved flavor at the least.

OF

Same flavor as the 1701's that OF likes.

Please don't misquote what I was saying? I preferred it to the 'cooked' flavor of the normal Omicron carts. Still do. I like it better, but you need to temper that with 'than what'.

If you want to talk best flavor in a side by side test, I'll give the nod to Revolution/DART and it's decedent, CERA EO. In those vapes the concentrate doesn't contact the hot metal directly, I think an advantage. But I think the 1701 has the advantage of self feeding over them and is a big step forward from Omicron. I will buy some to use when they are available. But to replace Omicron carts for the most part. Taste wise I think it's in the same group as a lot of 'e-cig type' vapes. I seriously doubt a blindfolded tester could pick it out.

OF

Caligula

Maximus
Please don't misquote what I was saying? I preferred it to the 'cooked' flavor of the normal Omicron carts. Still do. I like it better, but you need to temper that with 'than what'.

If you want to talk best flavor in a side by side test, I'll give the nod to Revolution/DART and it's decedent, CERA EO. In those vapes the concentrate doesn't contact the hot metal directly, I think an advantage. But I think the 1701 has the advantage of self feeding over them and is a big step forward from Omicron. I will buy some to use when they are available. But to replace Omicron carts for the most part. Taste wise I think it's in the same group as a lot of 'e-cig type' vapes. I seriously doubt a blindfolded tester could pick it out.

OF
Have you tried the SR71 yet?

Caligula,
Reactions: kindbeats

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

OF

In theory it does not OF only in Theory. Lets not go into that again.

Plus OF i said that you like. Never said you liked that over any other vape. Just that you liked them, and since we are in the omicron thread im guessing that people whould think its compared to Omicron carts. But hey ill stop mentioning names.

Top Bottom