MiniVAP Vaporizer

sixstringsmash

So I just investigated this. It seems the code doesn't work with accessories at all. I put a minivap in my shopping cart and the code worked fine. I then added a starter kit to the order on top of the minivap and when I tried the code again it was not valid. I think this code is only meant to work with the vaporizers or if not someone messed something up on the minivap site end.

sixstringsmash,

JJ Cool F

MinnBobber, same with me on the EU site. Just ordered a MV without any accessories before 50 get sold and the promo runs out! Got my quick core teflon portable for 184 british pounds with free shipping! Finally, it's coming!!

Radiocitysuicide

Tried to order on mobile but when I would get to the payment section I'd select credit card and there was nowhere to enter my information. Once I clicked proceed it would take me to the review order page and when I would submit order it would then give me an error message because I was never able to enter my cc info. Guess it wasn't meant to be I have a Mighty and an Herbalizer I guess I don't really need one lol.

Radiocitysuicide,

6079Smith

The 50MVSALESFC16 code is now LIVE. Just grabbed a limited edition quick heat minivap for $297 with shipping and all included.
Very cool! I, too, was extremely fortunate and grabbed a limited kit at the half off price :rockon: That orange was calling to me. You must have grabbed the glass core judging by the small difference in price- I was so damn torn on that decision, even with reading reassuring posts that the differences were small.

Just ordered a MV without any accessories before 50 get sold and the promo runs out!
Congratulations! Smart move, I ran into the same and started dumping accessories in a panic, lol. I've never checked out on a site so quickly. Hopefully the code is squared away.

Thank you to all the contributors on the thread, active and past. I've been lurking this thread since before I joined the community and my first order of business upon membership was to PM @stickstones about purchasing a Minivap. Things were delayed a bit initially and then I later decided that being patient and waiting for a holiday sale might behoove me.. and boy, did it ever! I ended up with a better deal than I could have ever asked for, such unexpected good fortune- thanks for the good word, @stickstones!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday, cheers

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The code was supposed to work for both types of items but I guess it didn't. You can place two separate orders with a note to send them together if you want. Sorry about that guys.

stickstones,

MinnBobber

Ordering update, AKA "glitch report" :)

My experience:
1. code only seems to work with miniVAPs and not with accessories. Hope they fix the accessory part.
With MV AND accessories, code did not work
With JUST accessories, code did not work
With ONLY a miniVAP, code did work

2. checking out was an issue too :(
Got choice of credit card or PayPal. Credit card seemed to make me go to a "Verify Visa card" page where that was approved. Finalized payment and got a "Data error, contact merchant" page from RedSys, whoever in hell that is ????

3. Went back to PayPal method and it worked :)

4. Still trying to buy a big cart of accessories????

PLEASE post if anyone figures out how to get the accessory 20% off discount !!!!!!!

MinnBobber,
Reactions: 6079Smith

JJ Cool F

The code was supposed to work for both types of items but I guess it didn't. You can place two separate orders with a note to send them together if you want. Sorry about that guys.

Is it an oversight, or will they not be offering a 20% discount on accessories? No biggie if they aren't; with the 50% discount and the not-so-bad exchange rate from euros to pounds, I can't believe how cheap it is.

I've literally been waiting for years for them to drop their prices and I still can't believe the price I got it for today. I'm half expecting an email tomorrow saying 'sorry, wrong price. order cancelled.'

I'm so stoked to finally try one, see how it compares to the Mighty.

Minn-

I experienced exactly the same. Rejected my credit card payment, and got an email notification saying the order was cancelled, then placed a new order and it worked paying with PayPal. Confirmation email received.

sixstringsmash

@JJ Cool F I can't agree more! I still can't believe the price I got this vape for. This has been such fortunate timing on my end also since I was planning on buying a minivap in the next week or two with or without the sale anyway so when I saw stickstones post about the sale I jumped with glee. Now I can put that other $279 I was going to spend right back in the bank(or blow it on another vaporizer of course).

sixstringsmash,
Reactions: JJ Cool F

Mulehead

Stupid website won't take my money!
PayPal won't even work.
Seems like a good place to sell vapes, if they can figure out how to get paid!
Ridiculous for this to happen on the biggest sale day of the year!
I guess I'll go spend my money with a different manufacturer that can complete a purchase!
Did I mention that this is fucking ridiculous??

Mulehead,

justcametomind

The Discount is pretty tempting - would the MiniVap be beneficial if owning a Mighty?

Thanks in advance for your Input...
I own a Mighty and never used the mv after getting one. I was sort of a mv early adopter but after getting a crafty I got every S&B vape and never looked back. Faster heat up time is better but the Mighty takes still considerably less and is better supported by the firm (dosing capsules).

justcametomind,
Reactions: vapen00b

JJ Cool F

I own a Mighty and never used the mv after getting one. I was sort of a mv early adopter but after getting a crafty I got every S&B vape and never looked back. Faster heat up time is better but the Mighty takes still considerably less and is better supported by the firm (dosing capsules).

I'm hoping my experience doesn't mirror yours!

I am a fan of the Mighty, no question, but for me it has limitations - flavour loss being the biggest one. I only get a handful of flavourful hits before having to turn up the temp and inevitably getting the popcorn taste too early in a session. It does deliver very hard-hitting vapor, and relatively quickly, but the flavour loss happens too soon imo.

The common feedback from MVers is that flavour retention is king with that device, especially with the teflon core. The heat-up times are now comparable with the new MV quick core, both have excellent battery life, both are more portable desktops rather than genuine out-and-about portables. The MV wins on cleaning if you use the modular flexicone/basket combo. With the crazy 50% discount, the portable quick core MV is ridiculously cheap - the same price as a Firefly 1!! and significantly cheaper than a Crafty.

In any event, I also agree with the general consensus that having more than one vape signature is good for maintaining tolerance. I really like the look of the DaVinci IQ for a portable conduction vape..

Peace

EDIT:

I've been in touch with Hermes and they provided me with the 20% discount code:

MVWEEKENDSALE16

The shipping isn't free though.

Last edited:
JJ Cool F,

Smknbud

I know I don't need another MV since I have a an older teflon full kit and ordered just a glass core a year ago, but something about the blue teflon QC pulled me in.....and the 1/2 off deal pulled the trigger for me. This QC could really be a deal changer for Hermes since I think the older versions heat-up time turned some off from purchasing.

As always @stickstones, thanks!

Smknbud

Limited editions might also have the power adapter, but check the kits.

Based on whats proclaimed to be included from the MV web site, it will be.....which is a good thing :tup:

MiniVAP LIMITED EDITION includes:

• 1 MiniVAP vaporizer
  • 1 Ion-Li Battery
  • 1 Power Adapter
  • 1 Base + Charger (international)
  • 1 Starter Kit
  • 1 Premium Bag

Smknbud,

abcd5432

I went glass quickcore for 242. I mean... how can you NOT pick something up while the 50% coupon is active.

I already have a teflon core though.

I recommend the 14MM glass adapter. Delrin Adapter. 18MM to 14MM conversions. Decarb kit.
Glass piece to mate it with.

I honestly can't believe the sale is even still going.... lol... Like a quickcore at this price compared to other vapes... You'd be INSANE to not pick this up.

MinnBobber

Quicke question guys,
recommended accesories for a quick core teflon?
My long answer erased :(
O ring screens that snap into flexicone are easier to work with (metal lip around edge). They keep herb from being sucked out

Extra wire baskets and Flexicones are great to pack extra loads.

REc buy the portable and also add the AC connector $39 to make MV portable into a superb dektop

@Ratchett / Delta 3D studios makes a great SONG (silicone /snaps onto lid) that makes for superb connection to a bubbler or hydratube . Below pic is connecting with tubing but with SONG, you can connect direct by inverting MV into bubbler with Song connection

mV%20Song%20bubbler.jpg

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
My long answer erased :(
O ring screens that snap into flexicone are easier to work with (metal lip around edge). They keep herb from being sucked out

Extra wire baskets and Flexicones are great to pack extra loads.

REc buy the portable and also add the AC connector $39 to make MV portable into a superb dektop

@Ratchett / Delta 3D studios makes a great SONG (silicone /snaps onto lid) that makes for superb connection to a bubbler or hydratube . Below pic is connecting with tubing but with SONG, you can connect direct by inverting MV into bubbler with Song connection
Thanks friend,
your message has been vey helpful. I was not understanding properly the AC thing, I was about to buy the Charger instead the MV adapter.

On the website, they sell two things:
  • MV Adapter, a module you put below the unit instead of the battery if you want to plug the unit. The power adapter is connected to this base. (39 euro)
  • MiniVap Charger, the power adapter (the AC/DC transformer). Can be used to charge the battery or to power the unit "from the wall" if you have the MV adapter. (39 euro, now 29)

Please correct me if I am wrong: The miniVap Charger is included in the "normal edition" MV portable (you need it to charge the battery). But the MV adapter is not included here, thats it's what you need to buy additionally in order to plug it.

I'am using the terms they use in their english language web.

Now, let's make some figures with the promotional codes in:
  • Limited edition (quick) , includes Adapter: 259.5 euros for teflon, 274.5 euros for glass.
  • Normal edition (quick) plus MV Adapter: 250 teflon, 255 for glass
So for 10/20 euros you can choose a fancy color and you get a Starter Kit instead of an accesory kit (though they seem quite similar). I have to think about it a bit yet...

PS: What the flexicone thing? Thought it was something to connect the MV to a water tool but it goes in the inside?

Last edited:
overvaped,

MinnBobber

Please correct me if I am wrong: The miniVap Charger is included in the "normal edition" MV portable (you need it to charge the battery). But the MV adapter is not included here, thats it's what you need to buy additionally in order to plug it.

Yes, the Charger comes with the portable kit--you use it to charge the battery. MV adapter is NOT included with the portable kit, it comes with the cheaper "MV Single" as that only allows use plugged in as a desktop.
If you got the MV Single and added the battery and battery dock, it would be much more than:
buying the "Portable kit" + buy AC adapter which allows battery or desktop use.

Flexicone is a cleaner, much better IMO option versus putting herb directly in chamber.Easy to load, easy to unload , keeps chamber spotless, etc.
Pic shows the Flexicones (silicone lids), screens, MV basket on left, and Arizer screen basket on right (smaller and cheaper but also not nearly as solid built).

You connect to make a Flexicone module: wire basket with herb, round scree snaps into Flexi lid to keep herbs from being sucked out, then Flexicone snaps on.
That Flexi module, assembled unit, just snaps into MV cover, you screw lid/cover on, and you are good to go.
After use, take off cover with Flexi snapped into it, draw air thru the mouthpiece or whip to cool down flexi, remove Flexi, dump, reload. Here's where extra Flexis/baskets come in handy--to preload--but not necessary.

EQ%20MV%20screens.jpg

Radiocitysuicide

How long is this sale live for? Should someone share this sale to reddit? It would be nice if more people had them minivap so it could be talked about more. There aren't even many quality reviews on YouTube especially of the updated versions.

Radiocitysuicide,
Top Bottom