MiniVAP Vaporizer

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Worked. $298 but didn't have united states on dropdown list just United Kingdom. Had to send them an email after ordering to clarify. :D

Custom Flower Hardware,

Radiocitysuicide

Worked. $298 but didn't have united states on dropdown list just United Kingdom. Had to send them an email after ordering to clarify. :D

I had that problem at first but realized that if I used a different link I could get to the US site. I just Googled minivap USA and then used that link and it was available on the dropdown list. Prices were also in dollars instead of euros.

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
So, finally in for a quick glass, black edition. Tried to phone them to know the differences between accesories of normal and special edition but they didn't pick up.

Very happy about this 50% off. The vape is from Spain, like me, and for that reason I had a special interest in it, but the standard price is a bit too much for me.
I will order the accessories tomorrow, no hurry with that code.

I think it would be nice if you spread the offer to other forums. It would be a pity, both for the company and interested vapers, if they don't sell the 50 units.

Thanks everybody for the advice:clap::tup:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Still tempted and back on the fence again... Dammnit. But just realized the lowest temp is 375F/190C. Noooo.. I LOVE low temps.. How does this one "taste" when starting on the lowest temp?? How does it maintain this flavor throughout the session (looking at teflon (quick) core)? How smooth are the draws (im a pretty sensitve one :p) - how are they on highest settings?
What makes this vape special - why must one have it? :)
I'm very grateful for your honest answers

vapen00b,

AK47

I just can´t resist :D Ordered a Teflon Quick Core Black Single for 169,50€.

My MV is now 3 Years Old

Service History:

-False AC Cable at delivery, got a new one from Hermes without problems.

-Charging Base something loose, had to braze it by myself

-After 2 Years, Battery won't charge, got a new battery pack from Hermes and installed it by myself (very easy) You can do it yourself or send it to them. I paid 45€ for the battery pack.

-Since 1 week the AC Cable seems to have a loose connection

So I needed a new Cable anyway, and this years discount is the biggest I´ve seen. So if you are thinking about a MV. Be quick and get yours for this best price ever.

Im using it only with watertools and after 3 Years and a little but normal problems, Im still loving my MV and I use it everyday:love:

The contact to Hermes was very good and they are helpful and pleasant.

Now I´m curious about the new Quick-Core :)

biohacker

Pulled the trigger on a Limited Edition Blue kit (teflon quick core) AND a glass quick core! Just need to grab some extra accessories and i'm set! The new quick core 2 min heat up and obviously the steal of a deal was what pushed me over the edge.

I had the same problem until I realized I was on the wrong site. Just curious, which country you ended up going with when you checked out on the UK site? :brow:

Also wanted to note that I had a bit of a scare for a little while....the code stopped working, so I figured I was like the 51st sale or something.....kept trying, and it finally worked again!

Looking forward to all the posts on the new quick cores! :rockon:

6079Smith

Damn me.. So I had a cart loaded up and the code was valid for the half off, went and added an accessory and the code was still applicable! Cool, it's all straightened out, I thought. Excitedly, I went and added a few more items and boom- code no longer valid just seconds later, fuck me runnin' :doh: My own fault- self, you big dummy!

The 50MVOFFSALE16 and 50MVSALESFC16 are both no longer valid, they appeared to turn non-valid at the same time. MVWEEKENDSALE16 still gets 20% off entire order. Thank you for sharing with the class, @Smknbud

I guess I shouldn't be a sale hog, anyway, and I'm set personally with my first purchase so I'm still very grateful. After much rumination, clearly too much in hindsight, I had talked myself into giving a good friend the best Christmas gift EVER.. but alas, socks, it is ;) At least I can now quit unceasingly mulling it over

Edit: Scratch that, guys, game on! It let me checkout once I dumped all the accessories again! So sorry for any confusion, I know it let me add accessories at one point but then later would not. Christmas is back on for my friend, no lumps of coal :D

Last edited:
6079Smith,

Smknbud

Edit: Scratch that, guys, game on! It let me checkout once I dumped all the accessories again! So sorry for any confusion, I know it let me add accessories at one point but then later would not. Christmas is back on for my friend, no lumps of coal :D

Yeah, somebody posted a few pages or so ago that adding accessories somehow nullified the 50% off coupon. Happy you're good to go now.

Hey, @stickstones, am I'm correct in assuming that those of us in the USA that ordered with the FC coupon will have our orders sent to you first, even though we checked out with our own home address on Hermes site, and that you will be the actual point of forwarding to me (us) here in the USA?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey, @stickstones, am I'm correct in assuming that those of us in the USA that ordered with the FC coupon will have our orders sent to you first, even though we checked out with our own home address on Hermes site, and that you will be the actual point of forwarding to me (us) here in the USA?

Correct. The only way this price feasible for them is to bulk ship me the orders and then I will process individually from here. I'm expecting them to do a tally of what needs to be sent over here on Monday and then they will get it rolling from there.

Smknbud

Correct. The only way this price feasible for them is to bulk ship me the orders and then I will process individually from here. I'm expecting them to do a tally of what needs to be sent over here on Monday and then they will get it rolling from there.

Well, I sure hope Herme's shares in the $18 in shipping cost and some if not most of it ends up in your pocket. You deserve it.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Well, I sure hope Herme's shares in the $18 in shipping cost and some if not most of it ends up in your pocket. You deserve it.

Thanks! But I love Hermes and they take care of me. They take care of you guys too. The postage and insurance on the box is $17 and change, and they only ask for $18 from you guys. I love that about them!

6079Smith

Yeah, somebody posted a few pages or so ago that adding accessories somehow nullified the 50% off coupon. Happy you're good to go now

I was aware of that but it did let me add accessories while keeping the code at one point so I had thought that aspect had been straightened out. Adding yet more accessories made it go invalid for some reason and I then mistakenly thought the code was no longer valid. All good now :)

I'll second that and add that the charges are very reasonable, IMO. I paid shipping twice and it still is only equal to what another vape manufacturer from Europe asks for one comarable delivery

6079Smith,
Reactions: Smknbud

biohacker

Hey Sticks, are you processing the same for Canadian orders? I paid $18 X 2 but that was due to 2 separate orders since I wanted the 50% on the 2nd core I picked up... will I receive them together? Thanks again for the code! I'm really looking forward to giving this vape a proper chance, since my first go around ended short with my huge impatience for warm up.

Smknbud

Thanks! But I love Hermes and they take care of me. They take care of you guys too. The postage and insurance on the box is $17 and change, and they only ask for $18 from you guys. I love that about them!
Did not realize that he sent them at near cost....mea culpa...sometimes the evil cheap fucker in me comes out to bitch :lol:

biohacker

Still tempted and back on the fence again... Dammnit. But just realized the lowest temp is 375F/190C. Noooo.. I LOVE low temps..

AFAIK, this is simply one limitation of this device with the present firmware. Although personally, I never vape under 190c. When I used @lazylathe MV (4 years old) it's on the older firmware and to date I still believe may be the tastiest vapour i've ever experienced!

For anyone with the 14mm WPA, does the flexicone mate well with it seal wise? It says it does, yet I have a hard time believing based on the pictures!

Last edited:

Smknbud

For anyone with the 14mm WPA, does the flexicone mate well with it seal wise? It says it does, yet I have a hard time believing based on the pictures!
I haven't used mine in ages since getting the Delrin adapter, but it did seal just fine but was too flexible for my liking.

lazylathe

Almost there...
AFAIK, this is simply one limitation of this device with the present firmware. Although personally, I never vape under 190c. When I used @lazylathe MV (4 years old) it's on the older firmware and to date I still believe may be the tastiest vapour i've ever experienced!

My 4 year old MV is still running strong!
First core died because it was in a bad batch but the replacement has had no issues at all!
As mentioned it is the older firmware and does not seem to get as hot.
Green is my color of choice for heat settings as Blurple takes forever to heat up the herb!
It is a very good tasting vape for sure!

Cannot wait for my new QC to arrive!

Top Bottom