Tweek

Sorry to hear about the CERA, not too surprising given the performance of the T1. If you want easy and ridiculous clouds and extraction clouds try the INH or a PAX. I see you already have a pax...

Nothing to be sorry about, but thank you :) I still enjoy my Cera, but more for oils. It's an excellent vape, but I need heavy and deep medicating and the LL just doesn't cut it for me in that way. I still use it occasionally for lighter hits though, as the flavour is fantastic.

I love the massive bowl size on the FV :smug:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, my replacement unit works really fine (hotter than the defective one but it was the issue, it was colder), with one old spacer I get lot of vapor in 4sec and when a beginner use it I put 2 olds spacers and i get vapor in 6sec;
The learning curve is different than my older unit, now I push on for 4 sec without draw and I draw 2sec and i switch off 1sec and switch on 2sec, switch off 1 and switch on 2...If I keep the power on more than 7sec I get combustion.
Do you think that it's better to stop to use the unit when it became hot? or it's not a problem?
this unit medicate me very fast and i vape my cloud abv into and i get nice clouds and nice medication.

PPN,
Reactions: 364F

Looque

The only way I could punch a hole in it was to poke hard with a sharp point. That's why I was asking Looque how he damaged his screen.

That's pretty much what I did.. wanted to change the tabbed screen which was kinda tight on the heater screen and wasn't careful enough with a tweezer..

Looque,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
That's pretty much what I did.. wanted to change the tabbed screen which was kinda tight on the heater screen and wasn't careful enough with a tweezer..

Oops! Now I understand. The tweezers I use are definitely capable of putting a hole in the screen.

As I said, if you can't unscrew the heater top then you need to contact FlashVAPE.

pakalolo,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
How do you use FV's batteries to get a better longlife?
I had 4 S2 cells and the 2 olders had poor performances(I use them 2 months ago) and they become hot really fast, do you think that my cells are diying or it's possible to restore them?

When I get my FV I tried to get 2 or 3 bowls by cell, but after 2 weeks I read in FC that it's better to use a fresh batterie for each bowl and I did it.

Do you think that another batterie with better performance (in longlife term) is existing? and have you an idea to keep batterie's performances?

PPN,

Vapodudule

I noticed that the new unit and batteries are less hots than the olders one.

with intense use (two consecutive bowl), the all unit gets really little hot.

Vapodudule,

JoeKickass

How do you use FV's batteries to get a better longlife?
I had 4 S2 cells and the 2 olders had poor performances(I use them 2 months ago) and they become hot really fast, do you think that my cells are diying or it's possible to restore them?

When I get my FV I tried to get 2 or 3 bowls by cell, but after 2 weeks I read in FC that it's better to use a fresh batterie for each bowl and I did it.

Do you think that another batterie with better performance (in longlife term) is existing? and have you an idea to keep batterie's performances?
You will definitely notice a difference if you get new original (s1 3.2v) batteries, the s2 batteries don't seem to wear down as much in my experience :2c:

Vitolo

Vaporist
It is neither...
This is a resultant image... from a supernatural "event" that occured..
wherein FlashVape had a discussion with both it's Good Conscience, and it's "Dark Side"
The evil side was banished, leaving only the good side...
The good side had no further need to show it's Halo after there was no longer evil.
It in itself was a miracle that we could still see the good side even though Halo is gone~
4zir.jpg

OF

The good side had no further need to show it's Halo after there was no longer evil.
It in itself was a miracle that we could still see the good side even though Halo is gone~

I just knew there was a logical reason. Once again, many thanks oh fair and wise guy......

Yet more proof "It's all good"?

OF

OF,
Reactions: DDave

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
It is neither...
wherein FlashVape had a discussion with both it's Good Conscience, and it's "Dark Side"

Ohhhh, I want that red one...

So I just had a really good outcome with my original Silver Bullet FV. I'd noticed that it was gradually getting cooler and then a couple of days ago, it stopped heating up altogether. FlashVAPE and I both suspected the heater screen was the problem. Since mine was a really early FV (SN#S12010005) I wasn't sure it would be worth forcing it apart. I asked if it would be a good idea to overcome the Locktite and take the top off. FlashVAPE told me to go ahead, so I managed to get it apart (it wasn't easy) and replaced the heater screen. Now it works just like it did when it was new!

The lesson here is that even the early models that weren't designed to be serviced by the user can be repaired in the field, at least for failed heater screens. I don't know if the other two components (switch and light) can also be user-replaced, but I think the ability to replace the heater screen is a big plus.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
It is neither...

LOL! That was a great story! Thanks for sharing it! :nod:

OF

I wished for a strap wrench, but no. I put thick rubber bands around the body and the heater top, then used vice grips to keep the body from rotating while I used adjustable pliers to turn the top.

Next time you might want to try an 'Okie Strapwrench'. Get a few feet of stout cord, double it over and wrap it around the body of the unit (starting with the open end) like it was a capstan winch over itself leaving a short loop at the end you insert a stout stick (like a tool handle) through to rest on the coils for leverage. Pay attention to direction, of course, CCW from the outside looking in.

Nylon 'parachute cord' works well.

Works pretty well. Pick the right hammer, use it upside down, an the tool head helps hold it in place when the tension comes. Just don't let anyone see you do it.

OF

lazylathe

Almost there...
Consider it ordered!!!
Will be good to test it out in standard configuration for a while and then pop in the upgrade!

I was also reading about using concentrates with the MFLB tray.
I have some very thin stainless steel sheet that i can form into a nice tray.
This will be exciting to use with my QWISO!

Order placed with FlashVape!

lazylathe,
Top Bottom