• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Dragon Lite Portable

Razor

Ahhhh k sorry Paka

Hitting and writing is bad haha, but yeah, I know what you mean but I like makin stuff lol. I know ceramic, wood, power cord I'm guessing . These things are just so damn expensive compared to my extreme q. Kinda want one just to say I have one lol, but it'll be going to a friend if I can get the parts..

Can anyone give me a quick breakdown on how well a log vape stacks up against the extreme q?

Razor,

Razor

Awesome to hear. I notice you use the flash vape. I really like the design of it. Looks like a flash light to me. Can you give a quick compare to the mflb? How are the hits and battery life for you?

Razor,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Awesome to hear. I notice you use the flash vape. I really like the design of it. Looks like a flash light to me. Can you give a quick compare to the mflb? How are the hits and battery life for you?

This isn't the right thread for it, so I'll just say this. I used to use the MFLB with PA as my daily driver at my desk. Now I use the FV, and the LB is mostly my on-the-go device. The LB requires a lot of technique to get big hits, the FV with S2 requires some but is pretty easy. I use batteries the same way for both, recharge after every bowl/trench. If you want more, you can take it to one of those two threads.

pakalolo,

Razor

This isn't the right thread for it, so I'll just say this. I used to use the MFLB with PA as my daily driver at my desk. Now I use the FV, and the LB is mostly my on-the-go device. The LB requires a lot of technique to get big hits, the FV with S2 requires some but is pretty easy. I use batteries the same way for both, recharge after every bowl/trench. If you want more, you can take it to one of those two threads.

Gotcha and and thanks. Using the VCE for my on the go and eq at home. Back on topic now :)

Anyone find out what type of plastic is on this yet?

Razor,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Gotcha and and thanks. Using the VCE for my on the go and eq at home. Back on topic now :)

Anyone find out what type of plastic is on this yet?

No and given the nature of the manufacturer, I don't think anyone will ever find out. It shouldn't make any difference though, because unless something is seriously wrong the plastic it's made from will never experience heat high enough to matter.

pakalolo,
Reactions: OF

Razor

Completely agree with you. Would be nice to know to make people stop asking. Damn. That made no sense. Bho, about that time when I have slurred typing lol. Yeah just forgot what I was talking about. Ok night lol ill edit this later.

Razor,
I payed for a dragon lite on march 3ed with every intention of useing it with my friends, who really wanted to see how, and how well it works, if they liked each of my 10 friend I told about it was going to buy one, who would have shared with there 5 to 15 friends, so on and so on. I really want to tell you how it worked out. I payed, they gave me tracking number, it did not come, I emailed, they emailed back, I emailed agian, asking them to report to USPS so they could file a claim, they said we got your money, you got a tracking number, report it to PayPal if you want but they will do nothing and we will still have your money unless USPS sends it back to use we will keep your money!
So how is it working? Tracking numbers do not work as a substitute to a vaporizer! I understand they are saying its in the mail but to not even report it as a loss to USPS "really!".
To be clear this is the dragon lite web sight, not a privet seller on eBay!
I called PayPal and they turned my dispute into a claim, as according to tracking info I should have recived my package march 8th. It is now march 22.
I am disabled but I could have done magic dragon a big word of mouth that may have resulted in 100's or more of sales, and as I don't work I will hit every review sight on the web so as to warn people how bad magic dragon lite vaporizer treets people and how little they care. I understand the wanting to save money, as that is what I was trying to do, but really I should have just bought a mflb! In the end it would have been $31.00 cheaper!
DO NOT TRUST THEM! If this is how things go buying I would hate to see how useing the warnity would work.
DON'T THROUGH YOUR MONEY AWAY!
From everything I have read on the MFLB non of it has been bad, and everyone says there coustomer services is second to none!
So yes you might save $25 on a magic dragon after you buy charger, battery's. But I have been seeing great deals on eBay for mflb for 73.00 to 85.00 for a new mflb. And found a really great seller who even took time to talk on the phone with me to anwcer my ? Think his seller name was whyouknow. Good prices and great guy.
So that is my warning to you on trying to save a few $. Want to know more I would be more then happy to post the emails they sent me all but said go suck a tracking number.

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
Sorry to hear about your experience, Dumerilgirl. Wish your first post could have been a happy one but welcome to the forum none the less.

I bought a Dragon Lite off eBay from a (drumroll please..) sex toy shop. This was after a small bid war and the final price came out to be $27.00 shipped. I decided to go this route instead of ordering off of what I thought was the more legitimate official site. After hearing some of these horror stories, I can tell now that this is not the way to go. This company is obviously ordering these bulk from China, and most likely reselling bulk for a marginal profit and making their real profit on individual buyers. No surprise there, but when these units cost so little to produce, it's a shame they can't feign customer support and resend one when it was lost in the mail.

The seller I went through was called Giggles (their site is giggles.com, and their eBay has something to do with giggles.) Most likely knowing the life time warranty was a sham from the origionals, they sent a piece of paper with instructions on how to operate the unit and how to get a replacement. (Here's a picture of it: http://imageshack.us/a/img534/486/20130322102818.jpg )

Oh man, a warranty from a gmail account, this looks legit.

I think when dealing with these products, it's best to deal through refutable places.. which is almost impossible since places with good reputation wouldn't touch a knock-off vape.

My unit came with a gap in one of the corners, so the cheap plastic stem wouldn't stay in. The unit functioned admittedly much better than I thought and was even able to produce clouds, but the air was harsh without the little stem as a buffer. I eventually pried it open and super glued it back together and viced it shut. "Now wait, Swifty," you say. "Superglue AND China plastic in your lungs? Brave man!.." not quite. The shell of this unit is not solid. It's hollowed and has an inner section and an outer section, and a support lattice between them. The glue never touches the airway, let alone the inner plastic wall. This allows my stem to stick in and stay without falling out.

To those wondering if the plastic is toxic or not, this really is a null point as the internal area underneath the trough is made of wood. Wood is a fantastic heat insulator, and effectively no heat touches plastic in this unit, at least not enough heat to make the plastic smolder fumes.

I did have a burning wood smell the first time I started burning in, but nothing after that. The unit functions pretty well after my repairs, really beyond my expectations. I know when it dies, though, it's dead and I most likely wont be able to get it replaced. The game here is to get my moneys worth out of it before it does so, which I believe I can; that and the fact the unit is so simple, I feel like I could take it apart and repair it myself if it ever did break and no one honored its warranty.

Dumerilgirl, if you want my suggest, fight for your $31.00. If you got one reply out of them, you know they're listening. The unit really isn't worth $25 or more (neither is the MFLB in my humble opinion; you're paying for the service and warranty, not a chunk of wood) but even so, your dignity is worth much more. Fight the good fight. Good luck, and please keep us posted.

SwiftGeneration,
I turned it over to PayPal for a claim. So not sure if I should be sendin emails to them anymore. My$31 has been frozen in there account tell the claim is settled. If they wanted this over I would think they would offer to send out another, but they have not. I have thought about emailing them to rub in all the money they lost by me not having a magic dragon to share with my friends, but I did post on there YouTube video.
I will know in a few weeks what PayPal has to say, and if I still don't have my money back I can still file a charge back with them.
I do have an easy vape, and it works, it's just a pain because I got to take it out set it up, pack it tight so the herb does not fall on the heater and burn. Just want something easy, and small that does not have to be pluged in. Something that's not going to break down and if it does good customer service.

Dumerilgirl,

lookhigh

FC member
I turned it over to PayPal for a claim. So not sure if I should be sendin emails to them anymore. My$31 has been frozen in there account tell the claim is settled. If they wanted this over I would think they would offer to send out another, but they have not. I have thought about emailing them to rub in all the money they lost by me not having a magic dragon to share with my friends, but I did post on there YouTube video.
I will know in a few weeks what PayPal has to say, and if I still don't have my money back I can still file a charge back with them.
I do have an easy vape, and it works, it's just a pain because I got to take it out set it up, pack it tight so the herb does not fall on the heater and burn. Just want something easy, and small that does not have to be pluged in. Something that's not going to break down and if it does good customer service.
You more than likely get your money back from paypal. I had a case before like that and got my money back.

lookhigh,
As it does not look like the magic dragon is going to work out for me, what other battery operated vaps would you recommend that are under $100. I just want something small, easy to use. Really don't need big clouds as I use my easy vape on low temps anyway.
Liked how small the magic dragon is becaus easy to throug in a cupboard when not in use. I rarly Carry anything like that around with me, but don't want to be stuck to a wall and after being sick for 5 years and finly finding out what is wrong with me, I can have surgry to hopeful fix it and after that I might find I want to take it out for walks.
I have been looking at mflb, but what elce is out there that is small easy to use, and has good coustomer service?

Dumerilgirl,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
As it does not look like the magic dragon is going to work out for me, what other battery operated vaps would you recommend that are under $100. I just want something small, easy to use. Really don't need big clouds as I use my easy vape on low temps anyway.
Liked how small the magic dragon is becaus easy to throug in a cupboard when not in use. I rarly Carry anything like that around with me, but don't want to be stuck to a wall and after being sick for 5 years and finly finding out what is wrong with me, I can have surgry to hopeful fix it and after that I might find I want to take it out for walks.
I have been looking at mflb, but what elce is out there that is small easy to use, and has good coustomer service?

I laugh every time, this is the "recent post" on the portable forums. I am NEVER one to knock a company for putting out a product, as I typically see the good in everything before nitpicking the negatives. In the Magic Dragon's case... I'd HIGHLY advise everyone to stay away. Don't waste your money on this junk. It baffles me that people still buy it.

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
I laugh every time, this is the "recent post" on the portable forums. I am NEVER one to knock a company for putting out a product, as I typically see the good in everything before nitpicking the negatives. In the Magic Dragon's case... I'd HIGHLY advise everyone to stay away. Don't waste your money on this junk. It baffles me that people still buy it.

It baffles me when people are so quick to criticize someone for their decisions and turn a blind eye to their asking for help, and decide to bash a product when it wasn't even the reason they were upset. She was complaining about the service of the company, not the product. The product itself is functional, I can personally attest to that. Great job being useful and answering her question with your invaluable insight and experience, though; we could use more enlightened people like you here. :tup: Look forward to seeing your 'Herbal Review' on the DL.

DumerilGirl, through my research: a new unit under $100 would most likely be a used unit (read: no warranty) the MFLB or the Vapir NO2, but the NO2 is quite large and unwieldy, but I have heard of people fitting them in large drink cups. Each has their quirks. My PERSONAL suggestion would be to save up a little more and buy a newer model Da Vinci. These units are solid and small. They will most likely be cheaper after the newer model Ascent comes out sometime soon, but the ultimate suggestion I can give you is to read, read, read. Read about every model you can and see what would fit your price range and usage. Look up every review you can. Compare prices off of authorized retailer sites and retailers on eBay. With vaporizers, you really do pay for what you get. I highly suggest saving up your money and investing in a unit that won't crap out on you, through a refutable source that will deliver.

Extremely off topic, though. The Dragon Lite works as advertised. Really, it does. As from my previous post, if you can find a re-seller that will deliver, the unit would make a good secondary or backup unit. But I would be very hesitant to make the Dragon Lite, MFLB, or any AA powered vaporizer a primary vape due to learning curve, ease of use, vapor quality, etc.

Best of luck.

SwiftGeneration,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
It baffles me when people are so quick to criticize someone for their decisions and turn a blind eye to their asking for help, and decide to bash a product when it wasn't even the reason they were upset. She was complaining about the service of the company, not the product. The product itself is functional, I can personally attest to that. Great job being useful and answering her question with your invaluable insight and experience, though; we could use more enlightened people like you here. :tup: Look forward to seeing your 'Herbal Review' on the DL.

DumerilGirl, through my research: a new unit under $100 would most likely be a used unit (read: no warranty) the MFLB or the Vapir NO2, but the NO2 is quite large and unwieldy, but I have heard of people fitting them in large drink cups. Each has their quirks. My PERSONAL suggestion would be to save up a little more and buy a newer model Da Vinci. These units are solid and small. They will most likely be cheaper after the newer model Ascent comes out sometime soon, but the ultimate suggestion I can give you is to read, read, read. Read about every model you can and see what would fit your price range and usage. Look up every review you can. Compare prices off of authorized retailer sites and retailers on eBay. With vaporizers, you really do pay for what you get. I highly suggest saving up your money and investing in a unit that won't crap out on you, through a refutable source that will deliver.

Extremely off topic, though. The Dragon Lite works as advertised. Really, it does. As from my previous post, if you can find a re-seller that will deliver, the unit would make a good secondary or backup unit. But I would be very hesitant to make the Dragon Lite, MFLB, or any AA powered vaporizer a primary vape due to learning curve, ease of use, vapor quality, etc.

Best of luck.

First of all, you will NEVER see a Dragon Light on my channel. I have inquired with over 100 different companies and have nearly a 98% feedback from them, depending on if they're a manufacturer or distributor... and one of the only companies to never reply to a single email was Dragon Lite. So, I can attest... their customer service is indeed piss-poor, and I truly feel for you DumeriGirl. Also, I never meant to direct my earlier post towards you, so if you felt I was disrespectful by any means; I apologize.

As for you SwiftGeneration, I am trying my best to keep it nice right now... but don't appreciate you talking down to me. But I'm glad you took some time to post about something other than the Da Vinci (but I'm refraining going any further.) Hopefully you'll enjoy my Original DaVinci and Ascent videos in the next few weeks. :tup:

Back to the topic (I apologize FC, I usually keep my cool... that one just ruffled my feathers). I know it's against the forum rules to say "this sucks". So, I'm going to tell you why I think this product is an absolute joke.

First of all, their website states

"EXACTLY IN COMPARISON to the more expensive “MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX”. But here is the BEST PART! Compared to the price of the Magic Flights $99.00 and UP, the Dragonlite vaporizer @ only $29.00, seems to be just the solution for anybodys pocketbook. "

First, misconception. I've read a lot about this and have watched multiple videos. They have blatantly stolen nearly EVERY design aspect from the MFLB... right down to the light color, mouthpiece placement, and battery location, and have constructed it with cheap materials... proclaiming that they're a direct competitor, which is a JOKE. It frustrates me that people like DumeriGirl unwillingly buy this without knowing the truth behind it. It's at a price point that is attractive to first-time-vapers... and when they use this... I'd expect 9/10 people to be completely turned off.

There's NO WAY I'll ever support a knockoff company like this, and the fact that I had to justify myself is ridiculous. If you can stomach supporting a company that blatantly piggybacks off Magic Flight, then shame on you. This will be my last post in this forum, as similar to the Dragon Light, is a waste of time :)

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
It's refreshing to see an elitist view on a vaporizer. That's revolutionary to me. If the unit doesn't cost X amount of dollars, it's not even worth my time. A ripoff that delivers the same ends through a less expensive means? Poppycock! Perhaps if there was some type of... Patent system.

Speaking of the MFLB patent, of the 17 claims in its patent, I'd wager a fraction to be unique to the unit itself. Hence the Dragon Lite. I never say to not get a MFLB, it's a fantastic product with an even better company behind it, but I have said you are paying for the company's stellar support, not its $5 product. We can't all afford to pay a premium for a logo, shiny case, and so on.

But your blind assumptions of the product and second hand heresay hold no weight when you can't even hold the product in your hand, no amount of large copy pasted text can hide that.

Cheers on backing out of the thread with dignity to defuse the situation, after finally responding the her post rightfully. I have no such common sense.

SwiftGeneration,

lwien

It's not about being an elitist, SG. It's about ethics.

For those of us that have been around here for awhile, we have seen the hard work from a company who has been active here, and the efforts they put forth not only in design, but in creating relationships with their customers and prospective customers, and from that, many of us have gained a certain respect for them, so when we see a company whose sole purpose is to clone an existing design from that company with the sole purpose of using inferior materials and workmanship in order to sell it at below market prices to unsuspecting customers who think that they are getting an equal product from an equal company at 1/3 the cost, well, it kinda ruffles some of the feathers around these parts..............including mine. (fuck, now THAT was a classic run-on sentence.........huff, huff, puff, puff......)

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
It's refreshing to see an elitist view on a vaporizer. That's revolutionary to me. If the unit doesn't cost X amount of dollars, it's not even worth my time. A ripoff that delivers the same ends through a less expensive means? Poppycock! Perhaps if there was some type of... Patent system.

Speaking of the MFLB patent, of the 17 claims in its patent, I'd wager a fraction to be unique to the unit itself. Hence the Dragon Lite. I never say to not get a MFLB, it's a fantastic product with an even better company behind it, but I have said you are paying for the company's stellar support, not its $5 product. We can't all afford to pay a premium for a logo, shiny case, and so on.

But your blind assumptions of the product and second hand heresay hold no weight when you can't even hold the product in your hand, no amount of large copy pasted text can hide that.

Cheers on backing out of the thread with dignity to defuse the situation, after finally responding the her post rightfully. I have no such common sense.

The sarcasm evident in your comments addressed to TheHerbalReview is a violation of our "Be nice" rule. You can disagree but you have to maintain respect. Further comments along those lines will earn you a warning point. Meanwhile, you should ponder lwien's explanation of why most of us would never use or recommend this device. Others who have owned it have posted here about its performance or lack thereof. Even if it weren't a blatant ripoff, the quality is lacking and the device often fails.

Another similar device is the Palm 2.0 by VaporBlunt. It lists at $109, works well, delivers excellent flavour, and the small trench makes it one of the best for stretching out your stash. VaporBlunt has a reputation for good customer service and they maintain an active presence at FC. Vape World carries it and offers a 12% discount to FC members with the discount code EFFSEE.

pakalolo,

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
I feel like I'm getting started on the wrong foot here. Allow me to explain myself:

I believe money has no morals, and follows a path of least resistance. As the MFLB is a superior product, it has earned much more business than any of its competitors. I also believe that competition is what keeps a company honest, and makes them examine their prices, quality, and services. These 'knock-offs' are what really push the MFLB guys to distinguish themselves from them, and they have delivered in that aspect.

But at the end of the day, the device is a wood housing with a couple of coated copper terminals and a metal screen. That's why I don't quite understand the vitriolic cult followers of the MFLB when comparing to the 'Wal-Mart' brand of the same type.

I don't see Eterra users ever bashing UD, HI, or PD users. Yes, Eterra were the originals. But the unit is a wood encased heating element. Its design is so simple that to alter the form factor would in effect make it less efficient. So why so much hate for a knock off that does as much good as bad by offering healthy competition and only improves the originals appeal?

In defense of the DL and its bad reviews, I whole-heartedly believe that a number of the issues first time users experience with it are the exact same problem first time users of the MFLB encounter: not using correct/strong enough batteries, mastering the learning curve to use it, and in general expecting too much from too little.

I apologize for my sarcasm towards Herbal Review. I would like to welcome him back for discussion over this unit, but I will be the first to say the reason I only appear in a couple of threads is because I only talk about what I know, and feathers ruffled aside, it bothers me to no end when someone talks down on a unit they refuse to try, DL, MFLB, and any other unit. In this vein of thought, I have ordered a MFLB this morning to give my perfectly unbiased view of the niche the DL holds in the micro-portable weight class. I sincerely hope we can put this aside so we can really get back on topic here, and stop squabbling over the grains of sand caught in the gears of macroeconomics. At least we're not combusting... right?

SwiftGeneration,

lwien

These 'knock-offs' are what really push the MFLB guys to distinguish themselves from them, and they have delivered in that aspect.
Quite honestly, I haven't seen any indication that Dragon has pushed MF to try and distinguish themselves in any way. Magic Flight distinguished themselves long before the Dragon was even a glint in someone's eye.

But at the end of the day, the device is a wood housing with a couple of coated copper terminals and a metal screen. That's why I don't quite understand the vitriolic cult followers of the MFLB when comparing to the 'Wal-Mart' brand of the same type.

I was here during the whole engineering phase when Magic Flight first introduced their first product, the Launch Tube and then moved on to the Box and believe me, what seems simple to you as far as the end result was anything but simple when going through the R&D process.

I don't see Eterra users ever bashing UD, HI, or PD users. Yes, Eterra were the originals. But the unit is a wood encased heating element. Its design is so simple that to alter the form factor would in effect make it less efficient.

Less efficient? PD made alterations (improvements) to the Eterra and those improvements did NOT alter the efficiency. The Zaps made some improvements over the PD, and those improvements did NOT alter the efficiency either.

So why so much hate for a knock off that does as much good as bad by offering healthy competition and only improves the originals appeal?

Because unlike your log vape examples above where manufacturers made concerted efforts to IMPROVE upon an existing design and market their product and price points accordingly, Dragon did not try to improve anything. All they did was use inferior materials to produce a direct copy so that they can sell UNDER market pricing. BIG difference.

To me, the Dragon is no different than those cheap VaporBros knock-offs that are all over Ebay. Their MO is exactly the same.

Edit: Oh, and don't even get me started on the ethics of a company that hires people to become active on forums by disguising themselves to be end users giving an honest review when in fact they are company employees on a marketing campaign. Combine this with what I stated above, and it becomes apparent that this is a company that many would not want to have anything to do with, let alone, purchase their product. (and I am NOT insinuation that you are one of these "marketing" people that I am referring to)

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
Quite honestly, I haven't seen any indication that Dragon has pushed MF to try and distinguish themselves in any way. Magic Flight distinguished themselves long before the Dragon was even a glint in someone's eye.

The knock offs are what distinguish the MFLB as the quality product, not specifically the Dragon Lite. The lower price point will help us out in the long run. Am I the only one that thinks $100+ is a bit steep for the sum of the product? They're making easily 700% profit from material investments. This is why the DL, and indeed, even more blatant knock offs look more appealing.

I was here during the whole engineering phase when Magic Flight first introduced their first product, the Launch Tube and then moved on to the Box and believe me, what seems simple to you as far as the end result was anything but simple when going through the R&D process.
I did not even know about the launch tube. I have some reading up to do. At first glance it appears to have the exact same heating system as the MFLB, the main difference being it costing less and having more costly materials.

Less efficient? PD made alterations (improvements) to the Eterra and those improvements did NOT alter the efficiency. The Zaps made some improvements over the PD, and those improvements did NOT alter the efficiency either.

I think you're misreading my post. I said they were equally efficient, and to change the form factor (i.e. not keep them all lathed wood tubes, but rather reinvent the wheel square) would make them less efficient.

Because unlike your log vape examples above where manufacturers made concerted efforts to IMPROVE upon an existing design and market their product and price points accordingly, Dragon did not try to improve anything. All they did was use inferior materials to produce a direct copy so that they can sell UNDER market pricing. BIG difference.
The DL did improve on one of the largest selling points of any unit: the price. One can argue the use of a non-porous material for the outter shell is also an improvement.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/801539764/Magic_Flight_Box_vaporizer.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/737677221/Second_generation_Mary_Jane_ecig_Lunch.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/799711160/2013_hot_herb_vaporizer_magic_flight.html

These are the MFLBs real enemies. At least the DL made a material change and improvements with the plastic shell and the battery casing so you don't have to strip your $20 pack of four batteries.

SwiftGeneration,
As far as c
The knock offs are what distinguish the MFLB as the quality product, not specifically the Dragon Lite. The lower price point will help us out in the long run. Am I the only one that thinks $100+ is a bit steep for the sum of the product? They're making easily 700% profit from material investments. This is why the DL, and indeed, even more blatant knock offs look more appealing.

I did not even know about the launch tube. I have some reading up to do. At first glance it appears to have the exact same heating system as the MFLB, the main difference being it costing less and having more costly materials.

I think you're misreading my post. I said they were equally efficient, and to change the form factor (i.e. not keep them all lathed wood tubes, but rather reinvent the wheel square) would make them less efficient.

The DL did improve on one of the largest selling points of any unit: the price. One can argue the use of a non-porous material for the outter shell is also an improvement.
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/801539764/Magic_Flight_Box_vaporizer.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/737677221/Second_generation_Mary_Jane_ecig_Lunch.html
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/799711160/2013_hot_herb_vaporizer_magic_flight.html

These are the MFLBs real enemies. At least the DL made a material change and improvements with the plastic shell and the battery casing so you don't have to strip your $20 pack of four batteries.

As far as price on batteries , I got a charger with 4 batteries from amazon for $8.50. If there are other things you plan on buying you get free shiping after $25. It is the amazon brand, they also have bigger battery packs, charger is slow but you do get a really good charge. Trickle charger I belive is what it is called.

As far as MFLB price, you can get one for around $70.00. I ordered the batteries for the dragon lite but it looks like I will never get to try that vap out due to suck butt coustomer service so no matter what vap I order at this point I already have $31 in it( unless I win claim through PayPal, + I spent 8.5 on batteries.

I don't know why I am so stuck on this type of vap. Maybe because I was so looking forward to getting the DL, maybe because it's what my to fav head shops are pushing, but I think it's size, the learning curve doesn't worrie me as it only took 3 uses to learn the easy vap, that and this is an as needed thing for me, sometimes daily but more like weekly at small amounts, so I don't want anything you got to use alot in, that's one thing I dislike about the easy vap.

Dumerilgirl,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
At least the DL made a material change and improvements with the plastic shell and the battery casing so you don't have to strip your $20 pack of four batteries.
One way DL '"saves" you money is by making you buy decent charger and batteries elsewhere, No R&D
or customer service, Ive used a DL it did work not very well. Swiftgeneration I Think you'll see a big
difference between the Magic Flight and the Dragon Lite .

Dumerilgirl, as Pakalolo said above the Palm 2.0 is a great choice or a used MFLB to help keep the price down, Plus you've got the extra batteries and charger ready to go. wish you the best of luck.

RUDE BOY,
Top Bottom