Discontinued Dragon Lite Portable

EveryDayAmnesiac

... I don't usually say negative things about a vaporizer if I can avoid it, but I feel as though I have no choice in putting in my :2c: about the Dragon Lite.

Therefore, a two-word review synopsizing my experiences with the Dragon Lite:

"Shit sandwich."

:puke:

Just updating my hole magic dragon experience. I ordered from there web sight under US orders. Never saw anything about them only taking responcibulty for sending you a tracking number, and I know PayPal recemonds sellers putting shiping and return info at point of checkout for that very reason. When buying something people don't click on every box on a web sight at least I don't. But this was there nasty gram to me today. I have left out names and email addresses. But I am accused of not telling the whole story. Not sure what more to tell I payed for a dragon lite and was only given a tracking number.

wow just bashing us everywhere you can huh? thanks...like we did anything wrong to you.but send out a pack, which the post office messed up...not our fault.
your illness must effect your reading skills....as the shipping info about when that happens was right on our site..
now i see you on youtube the forums..saying we SCAM people.......
YEAH RIGHT!.......
why dont you tell the people the FULL STORY about why your case is opened.....
either way..keep on bashing, we love haters.

Full story I went to web sight, I clicked on US orders, I payed through PayPal, I got tracking number, package did not come. I emailed them and through a few emails was told "sorry mam" we sent it and do not take responsibility after we ship and you get tracking number.

Dumerilgirl,

lwien

Wait. Was that their correspondence to you verbatim? Is that how they actually wrote it?

lwien,
... I don't usually say negative things about a vaporizer if I can avoid it, but I feel as though I have no choice in putting in my :2c: about the Dragon Lite.

Therefore, a two-word review synopsizing my experiences with the Dragon Lite:

"Shit sandwich."

:puke:

You said it all I don't think all the reviews in the world could explain how doing business with them tasted.

"shit sandwich". Yes doing business with magic Dragon lite vaporizer is like eating a "shit sandwich". Leaves about the same taste in your mouth!

Wait. Was that their correspondence to you verbatim? Is that how they actually wrote it?
The mIddle paragraph is word for word I copied and pasted it off my email.

Dumerilgirl,
Reactions: OF

FrogBoy138

PayPal has always made things right for me. Don't worry give them a few weeks. Read reviews form a trusted source next time before buying a vaporizer. I always hated this style of vaporizer they stink you can't clean them very well it's easy to burn the meds. The learning curve stinks even after a year I still had to think and work for such a small hit. I gave the MFLB to a friend going on a road trip.

FrogBoy138,
You should be able to do a charge back, no?

Page 9 I blogged about it. I filed a claim through PayPal I tend to think that is why I am getting nasty grams. Because when you open a claim with PayPal the money you payed to seller gets frozon. That and my you tube is dumerilgirl also just at a different email. Not hard to figgure out its me. Not that I care. Hay you might order one get it like it. But I also wanted to open peoples minds to the fact not everyone is a kind hearted, love everyone, tie dye wearing, hippy at heart. That there are people who would sell there sole for a $. That if you don't want to spend your time filing charges backs or claims, then it's better to read reviews and stay away from people who do think like that. Hay maybe I am the only one who feels messed over, but if they are willing to do it once then they are willing to do it agian and agian!

That's my only point, I can't say how it works because I only have a tracking number to suck on!

Tweek

Page 9 I blogged about it. I filed a claim through PayPal I tend to think that is why I am getting nasty grams. Because when you open a claim with PayPal the money you payed to seller gets frozon. That and my you tube is dumerilgirl also just at a different email. Not hard to figgure out its me. Not that I care. Hay you might order one get it like it. But I also wanted to open peoples minds to the fact not everyone is a kind hearted, love everyone, tie dye wearing, hippy at heart. That there are people who would sell there sole for a $. That if you don't want to spend your time filing charges backs or claims, then it's better to read reviews and stay away from people who do think like that. Hay maybe I am the only one who feels messed over, but if they are willing to do it once then they are willing to do it agian and agian!

That's my only point, I can't say how it works because I only have a tracking number to suck on!

lol no way would I ever buy one of these. But thanks for filling us in so that future folks don't make the mistake. Sorry you had this experience as well; it can be frustrating and discouraging.

Tweek,

EveryDayAmnesiac

lol no way would I ever buy one of these. But thanks for filling us in so that future folks don't make the mistake. Sorry you had this experience as well; it can be frustrating and discouraging.

Tweek, where were you when I had never tried vaporizing before and let myself get talked into something cheap by one of them fast-talkin', eye-shiftin', hand-sleightin' headshop boys?

I guess, if nothing else, the Dragon Lite opened me up to the world of better vaporizers; I knew that after using it, there HAD TO BE something better! :lol:

For the sake of fairness, I dragged the Dragon out of my closet and tried using it again.

The thing... just sucks. 'Nuff said. It really is that simple. Trust me.

Frankly, I think this thread should just be...

(See what I did there?)

... because I can't imagine anyone in their right mind having a positive experience with it, and enough negativity has been offered.

Okay, I'm done "bashing." I promise, Mods, no more.

EveryDayAmnesiac,

Tweek

It happens to all of us :) I have made bad purchases countless times in my life. As I get older, I start to realize the importance of leaving no stone unturned before parting with your hard earned money. And although price tag is not always an indication of quality (or lack thereof), sometimes it is worth paying a little more for quality craftmanship...you just end up buying twice otherwise.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Even if it's a clear magic flight launch box rip-off, it has a couple of advantages over the original product i think! it's much cheaper, you don't need a peeled battery and the lid closes much tighter. But you can find a full review here on my blog. Dragon Lite Vaporizer Also I've wrote a couple more reviews, especially for cheaper mobile ones.

mrweed,
Even if it's a clear magic flight launch box rip-off, it has a couple of advantages over the original product i think! it's much cheaper, you don't need a peeled battery and the lid closes much tighter. But you can find a full review here on my blog. Dragon Lite Vaporizer Also I've wrote a couple more reviews, especially for cheaper mobile ones.

I've never heard of the MFLB lid not fitting snugly, and if it didn't fit snug, their customer service is famous for being friendly and going out of their way to help fix any issues. Sure, it's cheaper, but you've got to buy your own batteries and charger, and when the thing breaks, this is the customer service you'll be dealing with:

"wow just bashing us everywhere you can huh? thanks...like we did anything wrong to you.but send out a pack, which the post office messed up...not our fault.
your illness must effect your reading skills....as the shipping info about when that happens was right on our site..
now i see you on youtube the forums..saying we SCAM people.......
YEAH RIGHT!.......
why dont you tell the people the FULL STORY about why your case is opened.....
either way..keep on bashing, we love haters."

Magical Hobbit Yogi,
Yeah, THAT ^^ response TOTALLY blew me away. TOTALLY unprofessional. Just based on that correspondence alone, I would stay as farrrrrrr away from that vape as possible.

I'd also seen on a forum somewhere that the Dragon people were offering a cash reward to anyone who would make false statements about MFLB. After reading what they wrote Drummergirl, you can draw your own conclusions about the professionalism. Especially the line: "your illness must effect your reading skills" WFT?!?!?! Very compassionate. That's the way to make a reputation for your company...

hoptimum

as far as I know the MFLB lid closes very tightly, and the batteries from the company don't need to be peeled at all. The Dragon Lite doesn't even appear to include batteries or a charger, like the MFLB does, let alone a lifetime warranty. CS seems to leave something to be desired as well.

Ya dragon lite put some adds up on some of the you tube videos I committed on. Then I posted the email after there add. Then I see mr weed in magic flight launch box talking about how much more he likes magic dragon. And in magic dragon saying how great it is. Someone called mr weed a troll but I am just stating my observations. Makes u go hmmm.

Dumerilgirl,
Reactions: ShipDit

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
just for the record i've said they both suck! but 30€ is fine for a simple vaporizer like that. and please tell me where you've found that information that i "like it" never said that. but i do like the arizer extreme q i guess you understand now why i don't think this product original or not is not so great, complete different level, but this quality is what I want to reach with an portable as well

mrweed,
just for the record i've said they both suck! but 30€ is fine for a simple vaporizer like that. and please tell me where you've found that information that i "like it" never said that. but i do like the arizer extreme q i guess you understand now why i don't think this product original or not is not so great, complete different level, but this quality is what I want to reach with an portable as well

That is if you get it after paying for it. That is if coustomer service works with you, that is if you don't get nasty grams after sharing your exprence. Your right, if I would have revived the magic dragon, if magic dragon would have cared enough to file a claim with USPS after they lost it, but instead they said we got your money, you have a tracking number. As if a tracking number is as good as a magic dragon, can I use a tracking number to vape with. I ordered the magic dragon to save money but it ended up coasting me more money, because now I got to order something elce after paying for a magic dragon, and paying for batteries and a charger. The product might work just fine, but after the way I have been treated, belittled, and just plan victimized by magic dragon I would discourage anyone from supporting a company who finds it as easy and normal as brushing your teeth, to victimize another life form

Dumerilgirl,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger

That is if you get it after paying for it. That is if coustomer service works with you, that is if you don't get nasty grams after sharing your exprence. Your right, if I would have revived the magic dragon, if magic dragon would have cared enough to file a claim with USPS after they lost it, but instead they said we got your money, you have a tracking number. As if a tracking number is as good as a magic dragon, can I use a tracking number to vape with. I ordered the magic dragon to save money but it ended up coasting me more money, because now I got to order something elce after paying for a magic dragon, and paying for batteries and a charger. The product might work just fine, but after the way I have been treated, belittled, and just plan victimized by magic dragon I would discourage anyone from supporting a company who finds it as easy and normal as brushing your teeth, to victimize another life form

i don't but i didn't know... cause i never spoke a word with them. just ordered and recieved mine. it still works (cause i never use it) and so i never dealed wit their customer support. can't blame me for that

mrweed,
What I have indeed learned is it is totally worth paying more for something just for CS. That leaving no stones on turned is nessary, that if you read one post, just one about bad CS, even if you read another 100 about happy people, you could end up being that unhappy person! Then ask yourself if it worth it. I take blame for not looking into things far and hard enough, if I would have looked harder I would have found many others who also was victimized by magic dragon lite.

EveryDayAmnesiac

.... SIGH. Again, while I can get more than enough of this thread, I cannot get enough of...

:nod:

Now, everybody: go use your MFLB and try to forget the "The Dragon" ever happened...

Arrested Development will definitely help with that... :D

lead by example

do not purches dragon lite the guys selling them are only worried about the $$ they can scam from good people.i feel sorry for anyone who has dealt with them

lead by example,
Reactions: Doug

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
I've added the information with the bad customer service to the review on my blog! thanks. it's not that I wouldn't care, I just didn't know that's all.

OF

I've just finished reading this thread after the dust up on the MFLB forum. Along the way I was taken by the evident emotion going on that seemed to be clouding the search for facts. Then I came to this part:

In this vein of thought, I have ordered a MFLB this morning to give my perfectly unbiased view of the niche the DL holds in the micro-portable weight class. I sincerely hope we can put this aside so we can really get back on topic here, and stop squabbling over the grains of sand caught in the gears of macroeconomics. At least we're not combusting... right?

While the second part doesn't seem to fit with what went before, I was taken by the objective logic of the first part. I tentatively decided I too would follow this lead and order one of these DL 'clones' to see for myself and maybe offer some first hand insights.

Unlike some, I can afford the $30 involved, and feel the information to be had might save some other fellow who can't afford the loss some grief.....or alternately could confirm this is a worthy option for folks to consider.

Then, unfortunately, we got to this little point:

"your illness must effect your reading skills..."

Yeah, THAT ^^ response TOTALLY blew me away. TOTALLY unprofessional. Just based on that correspondence alone, I would stay as farrrrrrr away from that vape as possible.

I cannot express my disappointment that any company that thinks they deserve my business would take such a cheap shot at anyone, let alone one of their own customers who had what seems a legitimate issue.

That is just outrageous. More to the point it stands out in a world filled with other outrages. "Poking fun at the cripples" is so unprofessional as to leave me searching for the words.....a very very rare occurance.

Iwien has summed it up for me, there is no way in hell they'll get a dime from me. I simply don't support attacks on sick people for any reason, let alone to avoid what I see as their responsibility to ensure delivery of what they so happily took money for. IMO you can't stay far enough away from such amoral businesses. Clearly it's only about money to them, they can try to make do without mine.

Finally, I find some humor (at long last) in this:

Speaking of the MFLB patent, of the 17 claims in its patent, I'd wager a fraction to be unique to the unit itself. Hence the Dragon Lite.

That would, of course, be a useful point to make if we weren't talking about a country of unashamed counterfeiters here. Anyone who thinks DL gives half a wit about Patient Rights raise your ignorant little hand......

I'll keep an eye on this thread, but for now I'm off to support vape makers who actually care about their customers past their money.

OF

Top Bottom