• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Dragon Lite Portable

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Wow....just wow.....

...and anyone that buys one of these AFTER seeing these pics?

Perfect example of where you can (and can't) cut corners....or cut out the wood...

Zingbuddah,

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
The unit came with one side slightly loose which did not allow the straw to lock in. I glued it together and the straw was able to stay.

I pried it apart by hand after sliding my thumbnail around. It has survived a few short drops onto hardwood floor.

SwiftGeneration,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Pics aren't showing, you linked to the host URL instead of direct image URL.

20130607_191901.jpg

20130607_192154.jpg

20130607_192210.jpg

Quetzalcoatl,

Cotelio

As cool as those Gn0me glass tubes look, they are quite big and more expensive compared to my little Dragon. I wanted something small light and easy to use, that i didnt have to spend a fortune to buy the first one (just in case i didnt like it). Now i can say Fuck Combustion i vape!

I wonder if the power adapter for the MFLB would work for the Dragon Lite....

The Gnome Slider is only $35 or so, about the same as what I paid for my crappy Dragon-Lite a while back. Sure you have to get a torch lighter to power it, but you have to get good batteries for the Dragon-Lite so hey.

Because of the way the Dragon-Lite's sheath is, the MFLB Power Adapter would be extremely unlikely to work for the Dragon-Lite without modification of one of the two items, and MFLB's warantee only applies if their equipment is being used with the actual MFLB.

Cotelio,
Reactions: Chevey0

Chevey0

Those pics are really cool, its amazing how simple it is on the inside. When mine breaks and from looking at the pics im sure it will sooner rather than later, ill probably go for a MFLB or a Goblin...

After looking at the Goblin Glass slider, it does looks rather cool. I might have to get one of those next :D

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
Search any Chinese site (like Alibaba) for 'launch box,' they aren't worth wasting your time looking into. D-Lites at least change the ingredients, these are blatantly stealing MFLBs design, materials, and name. To shame.

SwiftGeneration,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
"Da Kube" is the other wooden clone of it. I've seen them in some headshops.

Quetzalcoatl,

Jeremy Driscoll

Are the Dragon Lite. Very least more impressive then alabila copycaters?

EDIT: Last question I promise. But is there a portable vaping device that does ungrounded herb?

Jeremy Driscoll,

Chevey0

ive actually stopped using my dragon, recharging the batteries was really getting to me although the vape from it was good, the longer you used it the closer it came to combustion. Also the longer the useage of that session the hotter the battery became. It felt like i was close to burning my fingers lol.

I eventually bought a Iolite which is butane powered/fueled. It auto manages the temperature to around 190deg. Ive been using this bad boy and im very impressed, not going to look back thats for sure.

Chevey0,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Are the Dragon Lite. Very least more impressive then alabila copycaters?

those on alibaba are very bad! i had one of these and it was not usable. the wood was completely uneven and the lid didn't close tight.
the dragonlite works at least

mrweed,

VapeForest

We borrowed one of these a while back from a friend to check out. Here's a quick summary to save some time: this thing is pretty much whack. Those pictures reassure what we already knew. Get an MFLB instead if that's what you're deciding between. Just our :2c::2c::2c::2c: (imagine if this was Mario Brothers, how all-over these coins would you be?)

VapeForest,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Took my DL apart the other day. Here's some pictures for reference.

NOT PICTURED is the rubbery seal ring the goes between the wooden trough area and the top part of the shell. Screen is detached.

[Click for larger size]

That's a quality build right there.

deadheadbill,

poonman

I cracked up laughing after watch this

It was funny , the only problem I really have tho , is when he exhales into a white background .
DUHHH !!! I couldn't see any vapors .

Your avatar looks like a closet grow-op happening , so yes , I like it .:rockon:

poonman,
Top Bottom