When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
CERA has finally made it to Canada!!!
Batteries charging.
Feels amazing in your hand. Definitely great build quality. Very pleased and I haven't even fired it up yet!
More to follow tomorrow....

were keeping them going!

318307_10151233691856074_633713091_n.jpg

Tim

Medical Mark

I hope not tweek it the weekend.
I don't understand the hold up i really don't like Canada it's at times.
I hope you get your Cera soon, It must be driving you crazy seeing the change in your shipping notice from Canada post hey.
Well if you saw the first video of the Cera LL on the other thread I think the wait is hard but the end result will be so with it .
I don't think anyone will be disappointed at all I know I won't be.
Hope things work out for you today tweek

Medical Mark,
Reactions: Tweek

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ball them out Tweek. What kind of bs is that? Your mail just sits for no reason? We thought the postal service was bad here ugh.

Dreamerr,

AirDru

Fuck Canada Post. That's all I have to say.

for real man. if it makes you feel better I've had this happen with a package I sent using usps. It said "unable to deliver as addressed" for 2 weeks before deciding to show up.

AirDru,

Tweek

Ball them out Tweek. What kind of bs is that? Your mail just sits for no reason? We thought the postal service was bad here ugh.

I did. They simply don't care. It felt like I was speaking to a brick.

for real man. if it makes you feel better I've had this happen with a package I sent using usps. It said "unable to deliver as addressed" for 2 weeks before deciding to show up.

Looks like it is shaping up that way for me too. I even called two days ago to verify my addy and guess what? It didn't make a shit pile of difference.

Tweek,

VapeStL

I see 'unable to deliver as addressed' every so often too, and in the strangest of circumstances, like when the address is for a 100 yr old house that my grandma had been living in for 35 yrs!

The mail is so sketchy these days, Tweek I really feel for you.

VapeStL,

Dreamerr

Tweek did they say when there were going to get off there fuckin' asses and think about maybe delivering your mail? Tell them you will give them a beer or whatever is customary in Canada to get people actually doing there job.

Dreamerr,

Tweek

Tweek did they say when there were going to get off there fuckin' asses and think about maybe delivering your mail? Tell them you will give them a beer or whatever is customary in Canada to get people actually doing there job.

Nope. All I got over and over was "there is no guarantee" and an unsympathetic "I know" to everything I said. Just yesterday customer service told me it was on its way and I should expect by Friday. Talk about Jekyll & Hyde customer service.

Tweek,

Dreamerr

Gee move to the USA it isn't that bad. I would lose my mind...ok it is already gone but the few brain cells I have left would fry.

Dreamerr,

Tweek

:lol:Yeah, I felt like punching the wall today...been a looooong time since I've felt like that. Now that they have my precious weekend, I better see it Monday. :goon:

Tweek,

Dreamerr

So mail came today I assume...oh I would punch a wall. That sucks big time. I would have to just vape to calm down and a lot at that.

Dreamerr,

AirDru

:lol:Yeah, I felt like punching the wall today...been a looooong time since I've felt like that. Now that they have my precious weekend, I better see it Monday. :goon:

You've been so patient about all of this too. It's really unbelievable that it's come to this. Nobody on this forum deserves this less than you.

Have you considered the possibility of a TET wall of fame curse?

Tweek

You've been so patient about all of this too. It's really unbelievable that it's come to this. Nobody on this forum deserves this less than you.

Have you considered the possibility of a TET wall of fame curse?

lol thanks Airdru, that made me feel better :tup: I think I cursed myself the minute I opened my trap about the package being around the corner. I'm good now though... just hanging out with my cat listening to some Marley while watching vapor clouds dissipate into afternoon shadows.

:peace:

Medical Mark

Ya Canada post sucks and time is important I got so,impatient I purchased a thermovape t1 I thought I'd buy it to see how convection works in that unit plus I'm bored of my other vapes. And besides if they don't make it at all it will be a antique of sorts but a good back up to some other vape I have.
Ya waiting like that tweek is a little nerve racking hey knowing its so close but out of grasp.
I hope things work out for you soon, I guess it's time to medicate so enjoy the day, the weekend.

Medical Mark,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ya Canada post sucks and time is important I got so,impatient I purchased a thermovape t1 I thought I'd buy it to see how convection works in that unit plus I'm bored of my other vapes. And besides if they don't make it at all it will be a antique of sorts but a good back up to some other vape I have.
Ya waiting like that tweek is a little nerve racking hey knowing its so close but out of grasp.
I hope things work out for you soon, I guess it's time to medicate so enjoy the day, the weekend.
You know everyone ... I gotta' say ... I have no problems with Canada Post (I had to say it eh? ... knock on wood ...). The people at the post office are super nice to me and I frequently show up at 9:15 to pick up my packages before they get sent out if they're signature required ones so as to avoid having to wait at home ... they've gotten used to it and know where I live before I even ask them to check for my package. They're super accommodating and helpful ... just goes to show you its not so much about the company on a whole but often comes down to the branch or individual level ... and Dreamerr ... stop knocking Canada ... I have a lot of gripes with the United States social policies amongst other things, but for the most part keep my mouth shut so as to not rile people up ... people tend to be attached to the Country they are from ... why don't you move up to Canada Dreamerr where we have decent Health Care and class equality for the most part? (at least before our current Prime Minister Harper anyways but I digress :)) ...

Anyways ... each Country has its pros and cons so I don't really want to get into a debate about "which Country is better" so lets leave it at the fact that both opinions have merit ... And I think we can agree that both Canada and US postal services often leave something to be desired :lol:

Edit: oh yeah ... I should also mention that in this particular case ... Canada Post SEVERELY SUCKS! ... I feel for ya' Tweek ... my first legal medical cannabis shipment sat in the post office in Town over a long weekend when I first got my license and I had to buy crap off the street to get by for the extra 3 days while some quality herb was sitting a couple km's from my house.

Medical Mark

Jkat I used to work for Canada post in the 90's up in nuvik,nt so I know all about delays up there nothing is garunteed lol.
But I Iove my country and yah Harper is messing things up especially for MMAR card holders but I've got all the paper work ready to apply for the production supply lisence with my partner which I grow with, willies wonder/white widow,willies wonder, willies/ caterac kush, and willies auto flower we are perfecting our own strains for the purpose of supplying people like you in the near future, (april1/2014) your card is illegal unless you got a supplier which you NLT buy from next year.
I'm stoked between our different strains which we made and seeds it will be a intersting ride. Maybe you'll acquire our product I the future in guess all the producers will be on a government site in the future so you can find a supplier.
Off topic I know but hey still good information for some .

Cheers oh Canada

NoName

I love Canada. I love Hockey (especially now that it's back). And I'll love CERA!!
Btw- I'm south of your border.
NN

Edit: Btw- Tweek, I hope you and the rest of the 'gang' get your CERAS well, BEFORE I FINISH TYPING THIS SENTENCE. Good vibes being sent from the Bay Area.

Dreamerr

You know everyone ... I gotta' say ... I have no problems with Canada Post (I had to say it eh? ... knock on wood ...). The people at the post office are super nice to me and I frequently show up at 9:15 to pick up my packages before they get sent out if they're signature required ones so as to avoid having to wait at home ... they've gotten used to it and know where I live before I even ask them to check for my package. They're super accommodating and helpful ... just goes to show you its not so much about the company on a whole but often comes down to the branch or individual level ... and Dreamerr ... stop knocking Canada ... I have a lot of gripes with the United States social policies amongst other things, but for the most part keep my mouth shut so as to not rile people up ... people tend to be attached to the Country they are from ... why don't you move up to Canada Dreamerr where we have decent Health Care and class equality for the most part? (at least before our current Prime Minister Harper anyways but I digress :)) ...

Anyways ... each Country has its pros and cons so I don't really want to get into a debate about "which Country is better" so lets leave it at the fact that both opinions have merit ... And I think we can agree that both Canada and US postal services often leave something to be desired :lol:

Edit: oh yeah ... I should also mention that in this particular case ... Canada Post SEVERELY SUCKS! ... I feel for ya' Tweek ... my first legal medical cannabis shipment sat in the post office in Town over a long weekend when I first got my license and I had to buy crap off the street to get by for the extra 3 days while some quality herb was sitting a couple km's from my house.

I am sooooooooooo sorry I wasn't knocking Canada at all...just the postal service of both USA and Canada and they both suck as it probably does in most countries. Hell my son wants to move to Canada when he gets old. I was only messing around so sorry you took it wrong. I thought you knew me better then that by now...silly remember.

Edit: I also apologize if any of the rest of you took it that way as well it isn't even close to what I was thinking.

GR

Things are getting all touchy freely national here. Can you all get back to the Jibberish, I count on this thread to give me 10 min a read a day to get my blood pumping . Can't count on stoners.

Tweak, your a fucking angel. From some posts around here I sure am glad this is happening to someone that can roll with it, kinda scary to think how some other members would handle this if they where in your shoes.

Top Bottom