CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I don't care if people get high, stoner or whatever. I wouldn't mind if I could occasionally but can't. What people miss is it is different to want to get stoned and want to get your meds in you. Different devices for different purposes. Somehow that gets lost in this as it isn't a debate. To each there own but don't try to make a medical device a stoner device. Some vapes can do both some can't. This vape was clearly advertised as a medical device. I am not sticking up for this device as I don't have one and didn't order one. It just is what it is. If I wanted to party with people I wouldn't use a vape at all but some of you do and are fine with that. To me a joint lends more to a party or I suppose a huge volcano bag if wanting to use a vape. Hell natural farmers vapor lung will work well too. I believe the original word I used was if you want to "party" ok here is the exact quote and it just sounds bad to me which is why I got my back up.
"I'm sure it gets you 'medicated', if you're the kind of person that uses that term. But if I want to get absolutely blitzed, then I don't think I would be a happy customer." This was by josephaltier
I felt the wording was degrading to medical users. Which is how this whole thing got started today. People who party for that sole purpose don't understand medical use but most of us medical users did party at some point in our lives and as stated by some members still do sometimes. The difference is our main concern is meds. As Mark stated he was able to get off a lot of the poisons and so was I. I am a paraplegic and not to be gross but to show you reality, if I take vicodine and all those other meds they gave me I can't have a bowel movement. I can't have one now as I don't have bladder function. I won't go into it more and if you really want the gross detail PM me but yes I get mad when "stoner" poo poo medical users which is how that statement came off. I have no intentions of getting "blizted", that is not my intended use. I don't care if that is yours but again this was med with the medical user in mind.

What Jcat said is sooooooooooo true...we can't get that way anymore cause of the amount we need to medicate..reading into your post jcat. No I am not divorcing myself either but not liking be put down.

Dreamerr

Since I started paka I had to finish it. I was leaving it alone all day. It wasn't suppose to be a debate. That guy has made nasty seeming posts in a few threads already.

Smoke all you want peeps stoned or not. Good for you. Get stoned for me since it is almost impossible even when I need to escape.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ogcook

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
No one should take that last move as a reprimand. I appreciate your concern.

pakalolo,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Thanks Gents!

I'm going to do some digging tomorrow. Till then I guess I just have to sit tight and chill...this sure is frustrating though.

Get hold of TET and have 'them' make an inquiry on 'their' end. It's the route that will need to be taken for a claim should it not arrive anyways. Let the USPS stick a pin in CP's ass, lol.

Tweek

Get hold of TET and have 'them' make an inquiry on 'their' end. It's the route that will need to be taken for a claim should it not arrive anyways. Let the USPS stick a pin in CP's ass, lol.

I sent them an email this afternoon, so hopefully they can get some info. I am really hoping it shows up tomorrow... if it doesn't, then I know my shipment is really screwed.

Tweek,

7upstar

I sent them an email this afternoon, so hopefully they can get some info. I am really hoping it shows up tomorrow... if it doesn't, then I know my shipment is really screwed.
Honestly I think it's very safe to say your shipment is screwed already!

7upstar,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
My :2c: on the supposed deemed medicinal vs recreational use (terminology I don't accept personally):

I don't feel 'anyone' should form a fictitious personal righteousness of its use over another in regards to cannabis and the two divisional terms we now have come to know.

Who the hell am "I" or "YOU" to decipher usage needs for another person? If people are 'partaking' then there IS a physical/mental need for what cannabis gives them...... ALL USE IS A FORM OF MEDICINAL USE (prescribed or self diagnosed) that alleviates what ails the individual to the point they acquire relief (again... physical or mental including emotional). Just as much as nobody should 'ever' portray 'their' pain or needs more valid than the other when there is no way one can know it's intensity level felt or perceived and their intake choice of a substance by the person afflicted.

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
I think too many are trying to make citizens arrests...Let the mods keep peace. Sometimes I feel like this forum is treated like whos the smartest pot head. When its this plant that brings us all together. To discuss ideas and grow. We lose sight of that and instead focus on negativy because someone doesnt share your views.the medicinal vs recreational argument is a double standard.:2c: ....

ogcook

So there was word that some bodies were supposed to arrive yesterday? Any word on addition orders being shipped? Anyone luck enough? I know I can't wait. My T1 core burned out just before the weekend, TET should have it right now, the Evolution in its place doesn't seem like a fair trade to me. A lot more hassle for less results. I can see its value for mobility though. I just wish I could get my Cera to use instead of either though! :mmmm:

ogcook,

2ndSight

So there was word that some bodies were supposed to arrive yesterday? Any word on addition orders being shipped?

Nothin to report yet ogcook. That stuff better show up soon damnit! "Yarrrrrrrrrrrrgh!" says the impatient vapehead...:mad:

2ndSight,

PB88123

Vaporist
Here is a video on how ceramic tiles are made.

Ceramic tiles can withstand humidity and won’t absorb liquid or odors. They are fire proof, fade resistant and stain resistant. They never wear out.

PB88123,

Tweek

Are you covered financially if they indeed have lost it?

No clue what the express shipping covers. She says there is a chance it was sent back to TET which pissed me off considering I gave them my information last week. You think someone could of located the damn package. Reality is, I bet they lost it not long after it hit Canada.

No way could I afford to buy another one either.

Tweek,

JCat

Accessory Maker
No clue what the express shipping covers. She says there is a chance it was sent back to TET which pissed me off considering I gave them my information last week. You think someone could of located the damn package. Reality is, I bet they lost it not long after it hit Canada.

No way could I afford to buy another one either.
I'm super bummed for you Tweek ... this seriously sucks! I'm sure TET/USPS/CP will figure it out eventually and you'll eventually get your Cera ... still seriously sucks ... and so the curse of the Cera delays continues!

Tweek

Yeah, Tim and the gang are taking good care of me as usual. I just can't believe how indifferent customer service at Canada Post has been. Only one person offered to take my address down and call the sorting depot...and apparently not even that made a difference. I may be ignorant about the whole process, but is it really that hard to call the depot and have someone locate the package? The depot is 20 min away from me and by the sound of it, it sat there since last Thursday and has now disappeared. It "might" be heading back to TET....:bang:

Tweek,

Dreamerr

Sorry tweek that stinks. I am sure it will all get sorted out and you will have cera soon. As we know cera is strong so maybe when you get it you should take it on an outing to the sorting place lmfao.

2ndSight

Yeah bummer Tweek. Hoping the best for ya.

So if by some sexy magic the ceramic bodies show up say, tomorrow...given a few days of assembly and testing...75 or so orders need to head out before we hit the early december pre-orders (which would be at least a week of shipping)....
Perhaps mine will ship the week of the 18th...at least, a boy can dream....until then i watch the clock...six different concentrates are waiting to test 'er out...:popcorn:

2ndSight,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom