• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Ok you crazy & impatient vaper's (myself included)............

I decided to open this thread (with permission), to prevent the REAL 'CERA' thread from getting bombarded with our rhetoric-less banter as we wait for shipping info & delivery of our 'precious' :D

This should help that thread stay on topic and without the clutter, as well as help the admin's/mods keeping house order.

**** KEEP IN MIND...... this thread isn't for device questions, as that would take away from the purpose of the REAL thread, and as well.... TET won't be able to respond anyways (I believe).

So have at er....... I know your fingers are already vibrating to type 'something' about how your dying waiting for The Day :)

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Smokum, I think you should have put the link in your post. This was a good idea and I am not sure why I am watching but I guess then I will know as soon as they ship and can wait for reviews.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: smokum

smokum

Ya......... I know Dreamerr. I realized it after I posted, but have gone back and corrected it now -- thks :love:

smokum,

iamn3ko

Yay now I can complain with out getting my post deleted!

Anyone else impatient on their 3rd (Australians 4th) day waiting??

iamn3ko,

smokum

Yay now I can complain with out getting my post deleted!

Anyone else impatient on their 3rd (Australians 4th) day waiting??

Ohhh..... it's YOU, the guy from the advanced calendar end of the world :lol:

As I said in the CERA thread... I'm pretty sure TET stated they were only starting to assemble, test, and bundle this week with 'hopes' or 'the goal' of beginning to start shipping by the end of the week. Either that, or my brain has focused on that fantasy as justification for a wait I'm sure I will receive regardless.

smokum,

smokum

Ok, seriously....... I think TWEEK is stalking me. I mean, I just hit the enter button on posts and there's a like already there :shrug:

Maybe I should make another poll title: TWEEK is stalking me... should I be concerned ? :o:lol:

dorkus_molorkus

:) sigh- no one has stalked me since my ebay days.

wish I had a stalker, smokum gets all the good crazies and I just gotta sit here & wait for sum nutjob to start stalking me.
its not fair...................................

iamn3ko

Ohhh..... it's YOU, the guy from the advanced calendar end of the world :lol:

As I said in the CERA thread... I'm pretty sure TET stated they were only starting to assemble, test, and bundle this week with 'hopes' or 'the goal' of beginning to start shipping by the end of the week. Either that, or my brain has focused on that fantasy as justification for a wait I'm sure I will receive regardless.

Well this is the thread for impatient waiters, so id assume id fall into that category, and should be welcome here...

And yes I assumed nothing would be shipped out on the 10th, considering they were meeting for the skins on the 10th.

As for the end of the world comment, I'd just like to vape the Cera before the 21st ;)

iamn3ko,

smokum

Well this is the thread for impatient waiters, so id assume id fall into that category, and should be welcome here...

And yes I assumed nothing would be shipped out on the 10th, considering they were meeting for the skins on the 10th.

As for the end of the world comment, I'd just like to vape the Cera before the 21st ;)

Of course you are........ I was just poking you. Guess I should have said 'side of the world' instead of the other end of, eh ?

smokum,

AirDru

Been acquiring some essential oils for the big day.

Try to keep from drooling on your keyboard,.,

7CFFD10A-F579-4057-B0E3-011755CF1712-425-0000002DE2E392E4.jpg

4FDC78D7-CF08-429C-B4B2-CB8A3CBDB283-425-0000002DD4620021.jpg

fake name

Just ordered a simple bubbler for my cera, 14mm female ground joint, so I get two things to wait for.

fake name,
OMFG!!
I knew living in a MMJ state would be like this. Amazing,absolutely amazing.
Umm....does anyone know where someone could find this kinda stuff available mail order?
Strictly for research purposes of course.

Bart

OMFG!!
I knew living in a MMJ state would be like this. Amazing,absolutely amazing.
Umm....does anyone know where someone could find this kinda stuff available mail order?
Strictly for research purposes of course.
If you find it I'll organize a coop for all us poor suckers that live in prohibition states.

Bart,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom