CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Here is jibberish. Do any of you know how to search for posts with pictures?

Dreamerr,

ogcook

So my T1 Core burned out yesterday, so the wait for the Cera is even more intense now! They said mine should ship close to the end of the month. :( Unlike others maybe I'll get mine by my birthday though! (27th)

ogcook,

iamn3ko

So I haven't been following very close these past few weeks, trying to keep myself preoccupied. What's the latest word? Are they still shipping now or are they waiting for more ceramic body's? Are Nov orders done? And did Feb 4th turn into Feb 10?

I did manage to watch that video of Buchee, had me cracking up, he looked so stoked and I was so stoked watching it, I felt right there with him ha. Glad the LL core worked for someone else, installed my faith back into the LL* core for sure.

I just want this thing to be over with already! My excitement has been bottled up for so long, I feel like I'm about to spontaneously combust at any moment!

iamn3ko,

PB88123

Vaporist
So I haven't been following very close these past few weeks, trying to keep myself preoccupied. What's the latest word? Are they still shipping now or are they waiting for more ceramic body's? Are Nov orders done? And did Feb 4th turn into Feb 10?

Latest word is there should be more ceramic bodies in Monday at the earliest and then there will be more tracking numbers going out once they assemble them. Mid November on the pre-orders is where they are at. We don't know how many ceramic bodies will be usable so we'll have to wait and see.

PB88123,
Reactions: iamn3ko

Tweek

Bah, screw Tweek. He wins everything. I told Canada Post to lose his package. :p

JhHVr23.jpg

:spliff:

VapeStL

Is the only hold up right now the bodies? I'm probably 75 orders back, but if they can crank out 15 a day I'm hopeful to get mine soon.

VapeStL,
Reactions: ogcook

Tweek

I'm starting to think mine is lost. Seriously. Waited till 4pm for the mail to show up and nothing. Canada Post says "tomorrow". :bang:

Tweek,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm starting to think mine is lost. Seriously. Waited till 4pm for the mail to show up and nothing. Canada Post says "tomorrow". :bang:
Man Tweek ... I feel for ya' ... this seriously sucks! ... At this rate us December orders are going to get them before you do! You might want to order another to get in line again! :doh:

JCat,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Man Tweek ... I feel for ya' ... this seriously sucks! ... At this rate us December orders are going to get them before you do! You might want to order another to get in line again! :doh:

No way. If this is lost, forget it. I'm done. It was just not meant to be.

Tweek,
Reactions: ogcook

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
No freakin way Tweek...... of all the members I've been waiting on to get this thing, YOU were the one I was counting on to give a review :(

Dreamerr

Tweek did you call again and see what they say? It sounds like my mañana state...they can't keep saying tomorrow forever.

Real question...there seems to me that people have been on edge in a bunch of the threads. The question is, is it me, am I being overly sensitive this week? To me it seems like people are saying the stupidest shit oops and bantering for no reason. If I am to sensitive this week maybe I need to sleep for a week.

Dreamerr,

Tweek

Yeah, I called and barked again. What worries me, is they are seeing the same information each time... that it was scanned in at the sorting centre and it will arrive tomorrow... and it's a no show. So I am deducing from this that I am probably not going to get it at all.

Tweek,

Dreamerr

Will they go look to see if the package is actually there. I know when I have done that it takes lots of begging but they eventually give in. Given the fact that it as said tomorrow for I believe 4 postal days give or take even they might be suspicious if you bring it to there attention. Tell them you need to make a claim if it never showed up with the postal service and the company. I :shrug: maybe worth a try.

Dreamerr,

Tweek

I tried to sway them. One person even said they called for me last week...but nothing. It seems virtually impossible to get past the customer service folks to someone who may actually know something or have some pull.

I was also told that if it is lost, I have to contact USPS. Thanks for the effort Canada Post.

Tweek,

Dreamerr

They won't even let you speak to a supervisor? Is there a main executive office maybe that you can call?

Dreamerr,

Tweek

No freakin way Tweek...... of all the members I've been waiting on to get this thing, YOU were the one I was counting on to give a review :(
I've been waiting anxiously for your review too Tweek!

Thanks Gents!

They won't even let you speak to a supervisor? Is there a main executive office maybe that you can call?

I'm going to do some digging tomorrow. Till then I guess I just have to sit tight and chill...this sure is frustrating though.

Tweek,

Medical Mark

Sorry tweek I hope I don't have the same problem I have a Cera coming and a Thermovape T1 via the states, I ordered batteries and a T1 and the Cera from TET but all my tracking numbs come up with no info not in the system, I don't like Internet sales so much I really hope there on route you know loosing thing s in the mail sucks I have lost 2 bayberries from gpen in the last2 months I'm still waiting for a battery its been 6 weeks and on the tracking info I says that it is in LA for the last 4 weeks , soi bet its the USPS system not ours postal system I think.
Anyway I hope everything works out for you tweek, waiting is the worst part hey.
Cheers well I see you retired your T1 maybe it needs to be awakened for a session lol

Medical Mark,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I tried to sway them. One person even said they called for me last week...but nothing. It seems virtually impossible to get past the customer service folks to someone who may actually know something or have some pull. I was also told that if it is lost, I have to contact USPS. Thanks for the effort Canada Post.
And whining consumer, pre-law, students actually freaked out when I questioned PP and CC disputes being settled "no problem" for paraphernalia across international borders. What I see here is a complete LACK of case law, which my opponent never cited because there is none, and I see the establishment effing over manufacturers AND customers both in situations like this, for the $$$. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, or the last.

t-dub,

7upstar

I'm right here you know.

This is definitely not jibberish. I've been watching and the discussion is whether the Cera is a medical device or a failed party device. I know where I stand on that one, and the evidence for its status as a party device isn't even in yet. In any event, if this discussion belonged in the Jibberish thread then that's where it would be.

By the way, your first point is an excellent one. Not so much the second one.
I second this notion. These 'Stoners' are the people that have been pushing so hard for the cause. It's amazing some 'medical' users are so quick to divorce themselves from the group that made what they are doing possible.

We are all fighting for the same cause and this is a battle that is FAR from over. I think it would be disastrous to create a divide in a cause that needs as much unity as possible. Cheers :cheers:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Just my 2 cents as well ... Cannabis is THE safest recreational "drug" known to man ... I'd love to see society make a shift towards cannabis and away from alcohol. (And I'm 95+% a medical user). ... I don't "divorce" myself from the recreational users ... I wish I could still get more of the recreational effects, but I have to sacrifice those in favour of my required medicinal need ... It's a trade-off ...

Top Bottom