• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xclarryx

speaking of all this battery talk, anyone that has already received their cera & bought batteries/charger from TET with the cera, wanna say how long it takes to charge the batteries from dead to full?

xclarryx,

xclarryx

WTF my tracking thing says 'out for delivery' ...mailman came and left with no package. told him i was expecting a package and he said he had nothing.

xclarryx,

Rocco

speaking of all this battery talk, anyone that has already received their cera & bought batteries/charger from TET with the cera, wanna say how long it takes to charge the batteries from dead to full?
Id say 2 hours? I usuallly change the battery before its fully dead though so that can reduce it to an hour to hour and a half if my memory is right.

Though I havent payed strict attention to the timing since I have three batteries on rotation, it seems that I almost always have at least one that is working if others are charging so its not much of an issue like it was with the previous generation that ate through batteries a fat kid with his very own cake.

Rocco,

Sonics420

I got my batteries from amazon 4[18650] for 26$.. great deal and got to me quick
Now I have a 3 battery rotation, and 3 for backup.

Sonics420,

YeeeBuddy

Hell yea I've also got 4 batts in my rotation, 2 2250's and 2 2900's. I don't like to discharge mine too much I usually change the battery after a few ll bowls, with the EO cart 1 2900 lasts me all day at work no problem. Also got 6 brand new 2250's for backup.

YeeeBuddy,
Reactions: Rocco

iamn3ko

I ordered those too^^^^, and they are taking their sweeeet time to get here. I'm looking at Friday I believe

Edit: I tend to grab the 2500s more often than the 2900, I don't know what it is but I feel like everything works better for me when I use the 2500s.

iamn3ko,

Rocco

What would you say is the difference between the 2250's and 2900's YeeeBuddy and Iamn3ko? I have 2 22500's and one 2900 but havent honed in on the difference I guess

Rocco,

YeeeBuddy

I find it gets the ll core hotter quicker, so less warm up time, better cloud production IMO. 2900 lasts longer though.

YeeeBuddy,
Reactions: Rocco

iamn3ko

^ yeah I think that's what it is, just heats up quicker, I throw them on the charger enough I don't notice the slight "decrease" in battery life.

The green 2900s look legit though, and yes for EO it works just fine.

They work just fine for LL too, I'm just impatient, and more picky than I should be.

iamn3ko,

StickyShisha2

i haven't been following the Cera info for a few weeks, how is the wait now?

if i were to order a titanium CEO, how long a wait should i expect?
do they still bill to CC as "thermovape.com" or has that been changed to something that won't cause WW3 in my house?

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom