Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC5IKH5jabi

that's funny...I don't use all of them all the time! That's a good four or five years worth of amassing there.
Word. I've only been vaping less than a year and I've been through the iolite, pax. Vb 2.0, mflb, g pen, omicron, tried a volcano at party, davinci, vb dabbler. Would have had the inhalator and cera too if I could buy them at a Lhs. And I still can't believe it lolol

Oops also forgot that I also bought a sticky wax burner pen as well (not bad btw for $40)

NYC5IKH5jabi,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Man! And here I sit vapeless just waiting for the ascent! I wish I had a backlog of vapes like so many of you.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

NYC5IKH5jabi

Now that has a nice ring to it.
So does this

s_khanda.htm

-_- I can never get the pic posting down pat. I'm soo hopeless

NYC5IKH5jabi,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Your pic's not showing...

Always preview it first...if it doesn't appear in the preview, you need to tweak it.

Shrike,

exit

If you're having problems with pictures just upload it to imgur, then click Show Embed Codes.
You copy and paste the code under

BBCode (message boards & forums)

exit,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Just copy and paste the line with the img in line with your text. That is the easiest way.

Dreamerr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Nyc sikh punjabi lol
Panj is the Persian numeral for five
When the Persians conquered the land today divided into Pakistan and northwest India they called it panjab (the land of five rivers)
I am a sikh by faith and punjabi by birth and New Yorker by choice!

Thanks for the explanation! I guess I'll just shorthand it to 5? Now we need to get you a desktop vape to go with your portable fetish...

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
I dream for the end of may so I have some herb again. As far as the Ascent my hopes and dreams have been shattered so many times im numb. :(

V8pire,

salivape

Ummm.............I don't think so. I think it's proven that THC interrupts REM sleep. I know if I go on a t-break, I go into dream-make-up mode and dream really vividly for awhile.

Dont read into it. It was just a joke, just a not very funny one

'Im no pschologist but I'm sure I've read/heard that without dreams our brains wouldn't develop, or something to that effect. I'm sure the weed propogandists (sp?) would have picked up on that one if it were the case that weed prevents this. Not saying its not true, its just surprising considering the governments insist on the negative mental health impact, at least here in the UK anyway

edit: yeah had a little google and you're right. Still cant believe the daily mail haven't picked up on it though. If you dont know the daily mail do everything they can to scare monger their readers.

salivape,

Medical Mark

I really wish they would throw a video of this ascent working with herb I mean I don't use blends to Vapour I use herb and I can't compared mint to herb cause I haven t ever tried it but does it compare to herb in the seance of Vapour production?
Essential oils boil and vape at a high temp and it would be awesome to see some actual video of the unit in full functioning order with real meds to educate the sick and needy and give us a video to make a informed decision about this ascent.
I don't want to make a bad decision like I did with the Cera which was a total disappointment and didn't do what was said it could do and bam bam bam dead useless product that barley works and frustrates me beyond healthy I need reliability, stability, capability to medicate me properly and effectively so I can function and live my life in a more normal way managing my pain effectively.
I would love to see some more actual footage and vids about this unit in action.
It comes out soon but kinda in the dark regarding this unit and its abilities and effectiveness, I don't know how m t compares to herb so its a useless comparison for me.
I pre- registered for tis vape it have not recieved any reply or email about its release or sale ? I wish things were easier in life lol
Cheers medical mark

Medical Mark,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I just deleted two posts that said nothing except basically, "Waiting." I will delete any other post or portion thereof that is about waiting for the release, unless it contains some real information. That pretty much means it has to come from Davinci_vaporizer.

If all you have to say is that you're waiting or that you want more information (like a video) don't bother. I'll delete it.

max

Out to lunch
I'm waiting for this vape to ship......... ;)

so we can close this junked up thread and DV can start a new one. Posts in the new thread should be on topic and not about what time the mailman arrives at your house. Go to 'chat' for that kind of stuff.

Hjalmark said:
Pakalolo just killed my Karaoke tribute to waiting
It wasn't bad either, except you lost some of the rhyme scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom