Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Will the Ascent be able to bring me true love and untold riches ?

Other vice I been skulking this thread since Page 1, first post I make!!!

I been waiting for this to come out for months, but its "a.o.k" because I noticed how incridible the costumer support is, and Da Vinci Vapor just wants to bring out the best product they can !

If it comes out in 1 of June I hope I get it the 11, because then its my B-DAY :D

and that was my utterly pointless post, if you see grammar error, not my language this English stuff, so please gentle just fuck off :D

JoeKickass

Will the Ascent be able to bring me true love and untold riches ?
That is up to you. I found with the cera eo, I had the ability to become more medicated that ever vaping before, and the first few days were like a honeymoon :D no limits.

But eventually you have to come back to functioning normally, don't you? ;)
"With great power, comes great responsibility."

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
I bought this amazing vape that is much better then Ascent, even though its not out yet, it has the largest bowl you can find, up to 10 pounds of herbal mix in, comes with a inbuilt blender

KitchenAidKollage.jpg

Even comes in 9 DIFFERENT COLORS !

and dont get me started on the attachments and extras !

kitchenaid-attachments.gif

and let me just say I am clearly not advertising the Kitchen aid vaporizer with a link to some shady vapor-ware website :p

yeah I am bored

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hjalmark welcome to the forum and the fun. It is nice that you have a sense of humor as well.

Dreamerr,
I bought this amazing vape that is much better then Ascent, even though its not out yet, it has the largest bowl you can find, up to 10 pounds of herbal mix in, comes with a inbuilt blender

KitchenAidKollage.jpg

and let me just say I am clearly not advertising the Kitchen aid vaporizer with a link to some shady vapor-ware website :p

yeah I am bored
When can I pre-order? Can I get one in candy apple red? :lol:
Welcome aboard buddy!

Dreamerr

People the three finalists in fb joke contest is up so vote for one of our members. I know there is at least one but not sure about the other two peeps.

I still like lwiens joke best oh well.

lwien

KitchenAidKollage.jpg

yeah I am bored

KA Haiku contest? :ninja:

Oh...........btw, welcome. Great intro..........

lwien,
Reactions: ShipDit

alphabj

Hey all!

This is my first post. I am new to the vape scene and the Ascent will be the first vape I buy :) Actually, the reason I finally joined up is because I am one of the finalists of the joke contest :p ... I've been following this thread for several weeks. Just wanted everyone to know that if they did vote for me, I would also make sure to provide any extra details I may get!

technique760

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. State your complaint and move on.
when we asked for a video u gave a crappy video done with a cellphone and said ill post a better one latter,excuse,you gave us a release date and changed it,excuse, now your saying theres issuse with the A box, excuse, and your waiting for your new camera? excuse, ok is da vinchi a low budget company ran out of someones parents basement? what the hell get off your ass and walk into a walmart and buy a HD camera and ATLEAST give us a indepth video review ive been on this thread since page 8 and sadley i check it out everyday why some people on here feel that we dont deserve atleast a good video is beyond me I planned on forking out my cash since day one but enough is enough screw being able to vape oils im picking up my pax for flower and keeping my g-pen for wax and i dont care about bad grammer so dont bother korrecting me lol peace out people im not saying i wont buy an ascent one day but then again not evean da vinci know if any of us will. all we want is a solid release date.

technique760,

Dreamerr

Wow a bit nasty for someone who doesn't post. It was said many times this is a privilege to have a looking glass of behind the scenes. Any info we get is a bonus cause if this site didn't exist you would just see that the ascent will be coming out eventually like you read on the net. We have an inside eye so I don't get why you don't understand that. This generation is so self entitled it is ridiculous. I feel bad for all of you.

I think you made a great decision get a pax and keep your g-pen. I hope you get what you want and need.

salivape

People the three finalists in fb joke contest is up so vote for one of our members. I know there is at least one but not sure about the other two peeps.

I still like lwiens joke best oh well.

Who is the member? They got my vote.

I think its wrong that one of the 3 has just copied and pasted a pirate joke and just changed it to a 'vaping pirate'. Obviously DV didn't take originality into consideration. Ive got pleny of jokes that you could throw 'vape' into... As you can tell im not at all disappointed to not have won :D

The worst part is the most unoriginal joke is the one in the lead

YeeeBuddy

Very demanding for someone with 3 posts, I'm not sure why you think you deserve anything, what have you sacrificed? Like dreamer said most company's don't tell you anything until the product is released, we are lucky to have some pretty cool manufacturers that are open about this stuff. Its posts like yours that make them not want to tell us shit or give estimated dates of release and i don't blame them.

NYC5IKH5jabi

Very demanding for someone with 3 posts, I'm not sure why you think you deserve anything, what have you sacrificed? Like dreamer said most company's don't tell you anything until the product is released, we are lucky to have some pretty cool manufacturers that are open about this stuff. Its posts like yours that make them not want to tell us shit or give estimated dates of release and i don't blame them.
Yea. Exactly, how many times have we all been f'd by companies and products, and only wish we had even an iota of information about the product or producer before we bought it. At least vaporizing is a young fast growing business and we have companies willing to share information they don't need to. Lets all be honest, if we never heard a word of the ascent and only found out about it after it actually came out, I still bet we'd all be just as intrigued and hyped. Davinci doesn't need to do anything for anyone. Their only commitment is to their customers, not any Internet blog. We should be thankful for their presence here. Besides, there are civilized and polite ways to voice ones discontent or anoyyance without pointing any fingers. I for one might rip up and burn the box on my calendar for the day may 15th lolols.

NYC5IKH5jabi,

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
While I dont agree with tecknique360 (grameer right?)above someone with low message count doesnt matter. We all are on here for a love of vapor and help or info. Someone shouldnt be based on time on here but what they write. They were wrong for what they wrote even if they had a high message count.

Good morning FC and sorry I am starting to feel the effects of no herb. Viva La Ascent!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
NYC5IKH5jabi

I think you get the award for the most messed up name that probably actually means something! I'm not even sure what to call you...maybe jabi?

stickstones,
Reactions: Hjalmark
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom