Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYC5IKH5jabi

GotVape had a coupon code for 10% off. I used it and they accepted it for the preorder.

Free shipping AND $25 off?? Even if it takes me another month it will be worth it. Though I am bent (though not surprised) it didn't come out yet again on schedule.

Could be worse:

Anybody else still on the Mivape Pre-order.
The mivape is over. Think of her like that pretty girl who was cool with you on the first day of school but now she's popular and you don't exist to each other.

NYC5IKH5jabi,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
14 more posts bite the dust. I left a couple that I considered might have some merit—barely.

I can't wait to shut this thread down. I hate herding cats.

Mazata

Hi there, I was wondering if the Haiku winner has been announced. It's been awhile since the competition ended, however reading through the forums I could not find an established winner.

Mazata,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hi there, I was wondering if the Haiku winner has been announced. It's been awhile since the competition ended, however reading through the forums I could not find an established winner.

Nope...and it may be a while. I know they started reading over them, but the response was pretty overwhelming, I think.

I look at it this way...we started our own contest. DaVinci was kind enough to oblige after the fact with a prize. Then we avalanched them with entries and asked them to judge it right when the launch is fully ramping up. These guys already had their plate full without having to judge all of our incredible poetic works!

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Yeah looks like my early entry is some how missing 2 I spoke to davinci and found out im number 556 but registered right when it opened up and then like 2 or 3 weeks later and also have the survey email from my original signup :(. atleast we will be ascent-less together!!

how did you find out what number you were on the list??? i got the email but i am curios if i am high up the list or will miss out cause i am too low

mmenzie,
Reactions: ShipDit

highinthesky3

So do the people that registered for the pre-registration have first dibs? I did it as well but was pretty shocked when GanjaDude said he was number 556, I know not everyone that pre registered will purchases one, and I believe there was a mention of a possible pre-order? Da Vinci have you decided if there will be a pre-order? Or do you just want to release the product all at once? Thanks for keeping us updated!

highinthesky3,

JollyTrolley

So do the people that registered for the pre-registration have first dibs? I did it as well but was pretty shocked when GanjaDude said he was number 556, I know not everyone that pre registered will purchases one, and I believe there was a mention of a possible pre-order? Da Vinci have you decided if there will be a pre-order? Or do you just want to release the product all at once? Thanks for keeping us updated!

The e-mail sent by Da Vinci for early registrations says the first units sold will be to the first registered customers. I've been lurking on this thread since page 35, here's hoping I made the cut-off!

JollyTrolley,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Rather early pre-register myself and had received e-mails about the two previous surveys but not this latest update. Best thing would be to contact DV if you fear for your ascent :).

VaporEyes,

alphabj

The e-mail sent by Da Vinci for early registrations says the first units sold will be to the first registered customers. I've been lurking on this thread since page 35, here's hoping I made the cut-off!
IIRC, they said that the first people to pre-register would be notified first. I don't think that means they will have a unit reserved for them. Correct me if I'm wrong.

alphabj,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Even I was number 433! And I know for a fact that I signed up within minutes of the pre registration going live. So I'm not sure what they've got going on with that.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

mmenzie

Well imo, if you pre-registered your locked in for the bonus, they didn't state a limit of the first how ever many to pre-register.

yes but the email did say they may run out of inventory and they would be shipped in the order that the regristration went. so i am not concerned about the freebies... i just want to know if i will be waiting for the first shipment of units or a later shipment

mmenzie,

mmenzie

no, my solo is not broken and that IMO has nothing to do with whether or not if my email is in the list for the first shipments or later shipments. I have plans for this vape that my solo can't do

mmenzie,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Found an ascent on eBay. Never seen the pic with the box before.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=161026787070&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=23104909779
This legit???

EDIT: I dont eBay so I don't know what makes a seller credible.

Two things here:

1) In the listing it says, "The Ascent Vaporizer is a new portable unit designed by DaVinci that will be introduced to the Vaporizer Market in the spring of 2013."

2) For eBay it is good to look at buyer/seller feedback, especially negative feedback. In this seller's feedback there are complaints of selling things that they didn't have in stock or had an item back ordered etc. So with both of these things in mind I believe that this is a preorder basically.

It is interesting seeing the packaging, but I don't know if that's the real deal or not though.

Pickz,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I agree with Pickz...this seller posts up some items that he doesn't really have in stock...also, he has old pictures...the wood one is not burl in the pic...

Shrike,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I figured as much! I'll only get mine direct but I figured if someone else wanted to give it a shot!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Found an ascent on eBay. Never seen the pic with the box before.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=161026787070&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=23104909779
This legit???

EDIT: I dont eBay so I don't know what makes a seller credible.
I have alerted DaVinci of this listing on eBay. She replied back that this is a unauthorized distributor.
Please do not order from them. I believe it is a attempt to get your money to fill other pending orders and nothing more. This is what the sellers feedback suggests to me. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom