Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-K

I haven't been keeping up with the thread, been SUPER busy. I'm going to be shooting some footage for my review; anything in particular anyone would like to see while I'm at it?

I'd love to see you take out the batteries and re-install them.

Jeff-K,

Vapor S. Thompson

I am Vapor
That's an easy one: They do NOT have final versions.

EDIT: Found quote

--------------------------------------------

Allow me to point out that this "reviewer" 1) has not participated in this thread previously, 2) has a post count so low that he is NOT a contributor to FC so much as a passer-by (the previous posts were almost exactly a year ago), 3) shows up when there is a video to promote, 4) knows little about the vape he is reviewing or how it works (see previous post), and 5) only showed up to say "go click on my video and give me more views" [and hadn't been back since].

I had originally given a like to the post, but I have now removed it as not being worthy.

1) This is a new device so I didn't have anything to contribute to this thread previously.

2)I just post the occasional video or comment here when it is relevant for the topic at hand. I am sorry that I have a life and can't spend as much time in this forum as a pro troll like yourself.

3) Sorry, I won't bother posting my final review of the Ascent here then if that make you feel better.

4) How would I know anything about the device at a "unboxing - First Look" video?
I do own the Magic Flight box, Iolite, Original Davinci, The Ascent, Arizer Solo, Arizer extreme-Q, and several e-Cigs, so I know a bit about vaping in General.

5) I'm right here.

Vape Strong and Live on,
Vapor S. Thompson

On the Munch

I haven't been keeping up with the thread, been SUPER busy. I'm going to be shooting some footage for my review; anything in particular anyone would like to see while I'm at it?

If you can, I would love to see how broken up kief works in the glass cans please. Or some type of testing of the cans. Thanks dude.

On the Munch,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom