Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Concerned Mother

I heard back from the seller with the cheap V3 pro today and was told that it has been sold. The only xmax model left is an aria and the vong that I was looking forward to buying is gone as well. Oh well, someone or some people made some great deals at least.

CatchDoubleDuece

Not sure if yours has yet, but mine did ship and I got a tracking number. I wasn't a huge fan of the verification process either.
Still waiting to hear back regarding the verification process at Twisted Sisters. My order did place and my card was charged however at no time did they mention there would be a verification process most especially after completing the purchase so I used my typical nick name which is also what my credit card uses to complete check out and now the verification company won't verify me because my nick name (which is made up from the very letters of my real name) doesn't match my gov issued DL. F me. As if these things are actually a deterrent to anyone who isn't of age what a waste of energy. Ok, rant over, just waiting for the shop to open so I can call them and see if they'll still be shipping it or not.

Great news, the folks at the shop are very nice and worked with me to get past the verification debacle. My new portable is being shipped today!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Anyone whos got one of these how do you rate the vapor quality out of 10?
If you mean taste, if my 2x WS on a rattle can bong = 10 and a Mighty =5, the V3Pro is about a 7, would be close to the best portable as far as vapor taste quality when used up to 205c, my Ghost is probably a bit better but takes a lot of work/maintenance compared.

Did you try to use a bud without grind It?
I have now, works, tasted great but a little whispy on the vapor production due to less surface area available to the hot air...result below.
Also an AVB pic of a single shot at max temp on a small load, huge cloud!
1630036156163.jpg
The single nugget would now crush easily if still in the bowl for another drag or 2...I didn't as I wanted to show the result above. :tup:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
If you mean taste, if my 2x WS on a rattle can bong = 10 and a Mighty =5, the V3Pro is about a 7, would be close to the best portable as far as vapor taste quality when used up to 205c, my Ghost is probably a bit better but takes a lot of work/maintenance compared.

I have now, works, tasted great but a little whispy on the vapor production due to less surface area available to the hot air...result below.
Also an AVB pic of a single shot at max temp on a small load, huge cloud!
View attachment 12130
The single nugget would now crush easily if still in the bowl for another drag or 2...I didn't as I wanted to show the result above. :tup:
Yes, the whole nugs vaping will not produce as much vapor since there is some gaps which allows hot air to bypass the load, imho it may be better to just break your nug with fingers in smaller "pop-corns" and to pack them in order to force the hot air through the load. Taste is awesome and vapor production isn't whispy. After a few hits you can crush that load in order to extract the goodies rests.

Thank you to the guys who ordered the V3Pro, I will be thrilled to read your feedback here!

cliffhanger1

are here someone who have the X Max V 3 + the V Leaf GO ?
i am interested in which device others prefer :)

my V3 will be ship out today from Poland to Germany.

can someone also tell me if there other batteries works too in the V3 and which exactly..
maybe the one from the V2 Pro, which is different, too ?

thx :)

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

can someone also tell me if there other batteries works too in the V3 and which exactly..

I think the v2 use the same kind of batteries: 18650

maremaresing

I'll probably have a more detailed post of my assessment after a weeks use this weekend. For now, my experiences pretty much mirror @LesPlenty exactly. No idea on longevity, or how I'm gonna get particulate and resin out of the space under the oven down the line, but as is I'd say it's a "winner". I've been meaning to pit it against the StarryV3 more, but man I just don't want to use it now that I have the V3Pro.

Anyone whos got one of these how do you rate the vapor quality out of 10?

If my EVO is a 10, then (off the top of my head very unscientifically):
- (a good non combusting hit from) the OG Firefly is an 9
-Starry is a 4
-Airvape X is a 3.5
-Dynavap is a 7
-Davinci Miqro is a 6
-Vaporgenie is a 5 or 6
-Dotleaf is a 4.5
-vleaf GO would be a 7 but it's just really hot natively.

-V3Pro is a... 7? 8? It's very good, but lacks the strong flavors that the EVO, Firefly, and dynavap give (may change my mind here with further use). But it's not hot like others on this list.

The most incredible thing about the V3Pro is that amazing cooling airpath in the mouthpiece. Back to back max temp convection hits are absolutely comfortable and almost cool.

I have both, and maybe will do a vs post somewhere else in the forum if anyone cares. The upshot is if you want true on demand convection, go with the GO. If you want ultra ultra portable one hitter, go with the GO. If you, like me, have a waterproof tube that perfectly fits the vleaf so you can use it paddleboarding, go with the go.

Otherwise, if you want a daily use vape (ignoring the possible long term cleanliness issues) that tastes great and is simple to use and feels really nice, go with the V3Pro every time.

I intend to keep both the GO and the Pro, as they both fill an important niche.

I've used all sorts of flat top 18650 in the Pro so far and they all work fine. Starry battery works, even though it's a different model battery.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'll probably have a more detailed post of my assessment after a weeks use this weekend. For now, my experiences pretty much mirror @LesPlenty exactly. No idea on longevity, or how I'm gonna get particulate and resin out of the space under the oven down the line, but as is I'd say it's a "winner". I've been meaning to pit it against the StarryV3 more, but man I just don't want to use it now that I have the V3Pro.

If my EVO is a 10, then (off the top of my head very unscientifically):
- (a good non combusting hit from) the OG Firefly is an 9
-Starry is a 4
-Airvape X is a 3.5
-Dynavap is a 7
-Davinci Miqro is a 6
-Vaporgenie is a 5 or 6
-Dotleaf is a 4.5
-vleaf GO would be a 7 but it's just really hot natively.

-V3Pro is a... 7? 8? It's very good, but lacks the strong flavors that the EVO, Firefly, and dynavap give (may change my mind here with further use). But it's not hot like others on this list.

The most incredible thing about the V3Pro is that amazing cooling airpath in the mouthpiece. Back to back max temp convection hits are absolutely comfortable and almost cool.

I have both, and maybe will do a vs post somewhere else in the forum if anyone cares. The upshot is if you want true on demand convection, go with the GO. If you want ultra ultra portable one hitter, go with the GO. If you, like me, have a waterproof tube that perfectly fits the vleaf so you can use it paddleboarding, go with the go.

Otherwise, if you want a daily use vape (ignoring the possible long term cleanliness issues) that tastes great and is simple to use and feels really nice, go with the V3Pro every time.

I intend to keep both the GO and the Pro, as they both fill an important niche.

I've used all sorts of flat top 18650 in the Pro so far and they all work fine. Starry battery works, even though it's a different model battery.
Thank you for your feedback, please no vapes comparisons in the dedicaced threads although you can post vapes comparisons in the Ask FC subforum. Have fun with your V3Pro!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
please no vapes comparisons in the dedicaced threads
I am also guilty of this, it is hard to explain new things sometimes and referencing other older devices helps to convey what you mean about a new one especially when explaining how much conduction a vape has. Anyway, I will try to stop it as well. :tup:

I wonder why no resellers are stocking the Xmax V3Pro as they are cheap as chips if you buy 20 off DHGate...about 50 bucks,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Do you know when the official release is?
Avail here,
And here,

Been out for a while now, just no US sellers for some reason...postal bans?
Resellers can get them for about $50 when they buy 20,
So POTV,PIU or @VGOODIEZ could stock them if they want.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello,

Thank you for your interest about the VAP (Vaporisateur pour Amateurs de Plantes = Vaporizer for Plants Lovers) aka XMAX V3 Pro for the french market. It's a variation we helped to build with small improvements such as a haptic feedback when the temperatures is reached :)

If you got any question I'd be glad to help you out

kokolokokolokon

Avail here,
And here,

Been out for a while now, just no US sellers for some reason...postal bans?
Resellers can get them for about $50 when they buy 20,
So POTV,PIU or @VGOODIEZ could stock them if they want.
I was refering just the official release since there are just a few webs to buy It.
But thanks! :D

I Saw It on la centrale with that name. It is true they did some improvements? 🤔 I tought the original has haptic feedback...It would be nice to know all improvements they did, i Will ask them :)
(+They give you a 5 years warranty :o)

maremaresing

They may just mean that it's improvements over the v2. I see nothing there to indicate anything different from my v3 (which has haptic).

I really need to write my thoughts on the v3, but one of the only things I could improve would be making "on demand" mode worth anything. 15 second (max) heat up time is extremely fast for session mode. No complaints. 15seconds holding the button down for each hit in on demand mode? Worthless.

True on demand convection vapes are like a 2-5 second, which makes it a useful thing to grab and hit occasionally (or get one hit right now RIGHT NOW). The v3pro needs "on demand" mode to overdrive the heater for 4 second warmup at the cost of battery life to make this useful.

No big deal, and I keep trying to think of ways to put use to "on demand" mode, but right now it seems vestigial.

Bazinga

I am interested in the V3Pro because it has on demand capability. If this function is not up to par with other on demand vapes than (for me) I have to immediate need for this vape. The Starry does a fine job with the exception of not providing much taste (IMHO) and doesn't offer on demand. Does anyone else have a different opinion than maremaresing?

kokolokokolokon

I am interested in the V3Pro because it has on demand capability. If this function is not up to par with other on demand vapes than (for me) I have to immediate need for this vape. The Starry does a fine job with the exception of not providing much taste (IMHO) and doesn't offer on demand. Does anyone else have a different opinion than maremaresing?
Im interested in v3 because It have on demand Mode and seems to be some kind of HR tech(with good taste) with better and removable battery and smooth vapor.
I think even without an optimal on demand Mode, it seems to be a great device (and at low price range)
I wish they improve the on demand Mode and cleanable airpath. It would be a must have imo.
I was looking for some electric vape and this is one of my choices :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Well even it's session mode is still like on demand, it's just on demand where you don't have to hold the button down is all..

cliffhanger1

I have used the V3 for a few days and only a few times. The steam is as cold as almost no other.

Still, I'm disappointed with the quality of the steam of the vaporizer.

I don't want to badmouth the vaporizer here, and I only post it 1 time, but it's useless to me.
I have since some days the Storm which is identical to the XMax V2 and now the V3.

For me it's just an improvement that the steam is even cooler.
But it doesn't do as much as I think because the V2 + V3 delivers far too little steam for me with far too much effort.
and little steam it almost doesn't matter if it is even cooler, because not much. (for me !!!)

Means you have to pull and pull and pull for some steam where you get a lot of steam with other vapos with little pull.

It was cheap and it doesn't matter to me, I was curious and will probably sell it after testing it 3 times, just like the Storm.

therefore unsuitable for me because too little steam. for me it's an air pump against others (also in the same price range in part)

therefore, he can still please others

Last edited:
Top Bottom