Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

maremaresing

I appreciate your help @LesPlenty but I am not lugging around a specific loading tool to get around poor design.

Otherwise, that loading ramp that's built in would be fantastic. It works very well and makes for easy fast loading. I typically push most herb in, cover the oven with my finger, and blow away the excess herb.

Please don't take my criticisms as being XMAX specific. Most vapes, including those from the most venerable manufacturers, have the same flaws. Through that lens, the V3Pro is a fantastic vape, and I'm very happy with mine.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am not lugging around a specific loading tool
Sounds like you need some dosing caps, something I never really liked but were good for propper on the go, I used to pack 50 for the Mighty for camping until the LCD died from harsh Aussie secondary roads...repeatedly.:uhoh:
I wonder if TopGreen looked into them at all?

kokolokokolokon

Sounds like you need some dosing caps, something I never really liked but were good for propper on the go, I used to pack 50 for the Mighty for camping until the LCD died from harsh Aussie secondary roads...repeatedly.:uhoh:
I wonder if TopGreen looked into them at all?
About capsules... Maybe the TM or glow capsules can be a good option (?)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
For caps to work in a convection vape they will need to fit very precisely so the heat will get drawn through the load rather than around it...it can be done pretty easily on a bowl that is tapered, not so easy on the straight up and down walls like on the V3Pro but it can be done (my Capstone One has the nicest caps I have ever seen and work well but I think there is more conduction going on there)

kokolokokolokon

For caps to work in a convection vape they will need to fit very precisely so the heat will get drawn through the load rather than around it...it can be done pretty easily on a bowl that is tapered, not so easy on the straight up and down walls like on the V3Pro but it can be done (my Capstone One has the nicest caps I have ever seen and work well but I think there is more conduction going on there)
Maybe non mesh caps add more conduction: capstone caps, budkups, hr Rogue cups... but It is not bad at all. If It is, you can use your device as full convection or hybrid heating :D

kokolokokolokon

Hi guys, I noticed your wish to get a dosing capsule option, as well I reported the black loading ramp seam issue for small bits going through and the battery lid's noise while handling the device. The engineers will try to fix these small issues.

Soon...
So...Will be a 2.0? 🤔

Will people who have bought v3 have an update or some kind of discount?

maremaresing

Something amazing happened with the v3p the other night. My partner, who doesn't really partake because they are very sensitive to vapor/smoke and have tiny lungs, used the v3p with no trouble. This is someone who liked the mflb because you can take tiny sips, and has trouble with pretty much every other vape.

They were having a hard day, and as I walked by I held the v3p with mouthpiece toward them. To my surprise, they took two huge rips with zero coughing or discomfort.

I'd been blowing clouds at 215C before (and after), so I know it was hot and ready. That cooling MP really does work!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Because of the MP square shap, doesn’t look like this will support a WPA
The shape does not matter at all (check the latest full oven healthy rips models), a magnetic full oven WPA is being developed...the Fury2 WPA works fine but reduces the load size a lot,
1631893281875.jpg

One fits snug, the other is a bit loose, the loose-fitting one lets more airflow thru and after pulling as hard as I could on the twins at the max temp I managed a bit of char (loose fit on the right) after a 4 minute sesh,
1631938222835.jpg
1631938222795.jpg
So more than enough power to blow huge clouds...hopefully I can drop to one at a time once the proper WPA is released.

maremaresing

Wow you have two!

I'm fully in for a magnetic gong adapter, as long as it's glass and not plastic. i guess plastic would be ok too, if the core was glass. For now, the normal mouthpiece is so cool I have zero desire to hook it up to glass!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Wow you have two!
Now that I am getting the hang of the unit I will be able to share/demo the unit with friends as we both use them...I am sure that they will say 'get me one' as they usually do.
After speaking to the marketing team at TopGreen about the V3 WPA the second unit was kindly sent to me from the Chinese warehouse as a review unit even though I had already purchased my own from an Aussie seller...nice guys for sure as I always get a spare of vapes I do not want to go without!

A7XFREAK674

@a7xVapes
Just wanted to pop in and say I managed to get a V3 Pro direct from TopGreen and it arrived yesterday. I have to say that so far my expectations of a 100 dollar range full convection vape have been blown out of the water. Sure it doesn't hit as hard as some other convection vapes that cost almost 3 times as much (alluding to the one made in Finland but trying to avoid making comparisons and naming other companies here). For what it is, the V3 Pro certainly delivers. I feel like we are going to be seeing a lot more affordable convection in the future because TopGreen is on to something big being able to deliver quality convection vapor at this price point. I absolutely cannot wait for a WPA but I think I'm going to try and get creative in the meantime.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Been trying to get a dosing cap workaround, this came close but was just a tiny bit too long, pretty sure something like this would work fine,
1631859492659.jpg
I am not usually a capsule guy myself but these S/S examples that come with another vape work well because they can still hold a good amount of herb and I know many others are interested in caps so a shorter version of this might work OK. :tup:

RxPlorer

Been trying to get a dosing cap workaround, this came close but was just a tiny bit too long, pretty sure something like this would work fine,
View attachment 13279
I am not usually a capsule guy myself but these S/S examples that come with another vape work well because they can still hold a good amount of herb and I know many others are interested in caps so a shorter version of this might work OK. :tup:
This wouldn't work very well as a convection capsule. The path of least resistance would be the holes closest to the mouthpiece, bypassing most/all of the herb in the chamber.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
This wouldn't work very well as a convection capsule
The concentrate cap that came with the above would maybe be better (that took some finding,
1632200343220.jpg
I still think the cap with all the extra holes would work if machined right especially with the way you are supposed to pack convection vapes but testing with the actual unit would be needed.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Avail here,
And here,

Been out for a while now, just no US sellers for some reason...postal bans?
Resellers can get them for about $50 when they buy 20,
So POTV,PIU or @VGOODIEZ could stock them if they want.

To my fellow FCers:

Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) is beginning to take hold, me thinks!

I recently received this email from DHL after attempting to purchase the XMAX V3 Pro, from VapeMeet, a vape retailer in Canada.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello __________
I hope you’re having a great day.

Regretfully your shipment has been returned to the origin because effective March 26, 2021 DHL Express Inc no longer imports, exports or delivers any device that an aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor or any other substance to the user inhaling from the deice including e-cigarettes, vape pens etc.

Please reach out to your vendor for next steps. You may also monitor the shipment at our website, Logistics.DHL.COM for return airway bill information.

I apologize for the inconvenience I will be closing your file in the imports department, if you have further questions please call the Imports Department at 866-600-0014. Please visit www.logistics.dhl for tracking options.

Thank you for using DHL Express

Customer Care Advisor, Imports
Imports Department Hours M-F 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST (AZ local time)

DHL Express
1910 West Rio Salado Parkway
Tempe, AZ 85281
USA

www.MyDHL.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The vendor, VapeMeet has been less than effective in assisting me with this problem. They say my purchase is currently at the DHL Hub in Cincinnati, and DHL says my purchase has already been send back to VapeMeet in Canada. Arrrrgggghhhh! Keep in mind that at one point my purchase had cleared Customs and was only 20 minutes from my home, on the delivery date, and THEN they recalled it from the DHL truck!

I've been phoning both entities repeatedly trying to resolve this issue but to no avail.. Any suggestions?

In the meantime, i would recommend that my fellow FCers should be extra careful about importing vapes from outside the country, as those retailers are likely to use DHL in their shipping to the U.S.A.!

Any help is muchly appreciated!

FF

maremaresing

Have you tried to tell them that device doesn't fall under this description: "aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor or any other substance to the user inhaling from the deice including e-cigarettes, vape pens etc."

Because they probably just saw it was from an ecig retailer and blocked it, but the v3 pro isn't like that at all. I'd imagine if your ordered a coffee mug from that retailer, they'd block it.

My vapemeet order went through fine. PACT is infuriating anyways, but I won't go too far off topic.

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Have you tried to tell them that device doesn't fall under this description: "aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor or any other substance to the user inhaling from the deice including e-cigarettes, vape pens etc."

Because they probably just saw it was from an ecig retailer and blocked it, but the v3 pro isn't like that at all. I'd imagine if your ordered a coffee mug from that retailer, they'd block it.

My vapemeet order went through fine. PACT is infuriating anyways, but I won't go too far off topic.
Yep, I have repeatedly tried to explain to various DHL folks that they've got it all wrong but they just won't listen.

That was my conclusion as well regarding the fact that VapeMeet is a 510 and ejuice retailer for the most part and that's what brought it all come tumbling down.

THE THING IS, THE PACKAGE
CLEARED CUSTOMS! ARRGGH!

CatchDoubleDuece

Yep, I have repeatedly tried to explain to various DHL folks that they've got it all wrong but they just won't listen.

That was my conclusion as well regarding the fact that VapeMeet is a 510 and ejuice retailer for the most part and that's what brought it all come tumbling down.

THE THING IS, THE PACKAGE
CLEARED CUSTOMS! ARRGGH!
Oh man that's a bummer. It's most especially frustrating because these measures seem to mostly hurt the audience they were never meant to target in the first place while also being a slap in the face by being so easy to game by the audience they ARE targeting.

Thankfully my experience with the int'l shipping was via Canada Post to USPS and the only part with frustrating "measures" was that of being asked to prove my age and identity AFTER I had completed my purchase w/ the online vendor. I called them on the phone and we worked it out. I asked why Amazon doesn't have to do it and it comes down to industry "classification" not what's actually being sold in this case but they were convinced I was who I said I was and shipped it. They told me I would lose tracking once it crossed over into the US but I wound up receiving the entire route info all the way up to the door.

That said, I'm very happy with my V3 Pro purchase and wish you the best in your efforts trying to get your hands on one.

Top Bottom