• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

b0

Cloudy...
Very different, if the Crafty is similar to a Mighty...I would say the ProV3 is more similar to a Plenty but without the, so-called pitfalls like a huge bowl in the Plenty.
I would say from your signature a X-Max ProV3 would compliment your collection well @b0.
Cheers man!! Never had the pleasure to try a Plenty, but as long as it is decently smooth I'm in!! This unit reminds me of the vleaf go and I loved the form factor of that vape, but it was just too harsh and the battery was a bit meh.

In this one seems like they improved all of that + swappable batteries and session mode, so looks like a winner for sure!!

Last edited:

maremaresing

Only US$50 on DHGate...but you have to buy 20!
Also on Alibaba...min 2 and dearer,

In Canada cheap,

Seeing them on the Gate and Alibaba like that, I would say some US retailers will stock them soon!

I'll bite on this one. Just got one for $100 usd shipped from vapemeet. Thanks for the links!

I love the Starry for what it is, so I expect good things from this vape. Neither has a cleanable airpath, so it's a lateral move there.

I really love the Vleaf Go for what it is, and intend to keep it on hand for river/sporting use and ultra compact vaping. But the V3PRo answers a lot of things I wanted from both vapes. Hope it's not too bulky or heavy...

b0

Cloudy...
I'll bite on this one. Just got one for $100 usd shipped from vapemeet. Thanks for the links!

I love the Starry for what it is, so I expect good things from this vape. Neither has a cleanable airpath, so it's a lateral move there.

I really love the Vleaf Go for what it is, and intend to keep it on hand for river/sporting use and ultra compact vaping. But the V3PRo answers a lot of things I wanted from both vapes. Hope it's not too bulky or heavy...

Looking forward to a VS of both vapes :D

1nd3cEnt

S&B caps do not fit,

Les, thanks for trying.

Healthy Rips Fury2 caps may as the F2 WPA fits snug in the V3Pro oven...just not sure on the height of the F2 caps

SS dosing capsules for Fury Edge/Fury 2:

Individual Capsule Dimensions:
Height - 11 mm, Width - 10.5 mm

Individual Capsule Capacity: 0.09-0.11 gms

But the V3PRo answers a lot of things I wanted from both vapes. Hope it's not too bulky or heavy...

Size: 26.6 x 23.8 x 150.2 mm (1.05 x 0.94 x 5.9 ins)
Weight: NA

RxPlorer

Just checked with a piece of cork cut to 11mm and the cap went on so they should fit.
Fit is only part of the challenge with dosing caps and convection, though.
What matters is a complete seal at both ends of the cap. Otherwise the airflow is going to find a better path of least resistance.

I haven’t had any real success with dosing capsules and convection. But it would sure be nice if this combo works!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Fit is only part of the challenge with dosing caps and convection, though.
What matters is a complete seal at both ends of the cap. Otherwise the airflow is going to find a better path of least resistance.

I haven’t had any real success with dosing capsules and convection. But it would sure be nice if this combo works!
I agree with the @EnemyLemon opinion about capsules and convection, I never experimented myself a very good capsule experience in a convection vape cause the reasons @EnemyLemon mentionned (path of less resistance).

As well the Fury 2 caps fits but not perfectly, they are too small and wouldn't work well. I have a few "capsules" options and none of them seems to fit perfectly, too big or too small!

Thank you for taking the plunge! Please share your opinions about your V3Pro as soon as you'll have tested it enough.
If you really want a cleanable airpath the X-Max Ace has this option...it is closer to a conduction vape than the Pro V3 though so a very different experience...still good but very different. :2c:
Thank you to put the light on this Ace's specific feature!

If somebody is worry about small bits to fall through the bowl's holes I would suggest to add a fine mesh screen on the bottom of the chamber, like @LesPlenty did!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have now cycled the battery that came with the unit many times (I lost count). I just ran it flat in the V3 from fully charged...14x 6min sessions at 195 and 200c the battery was then charged in my Nitecore and that said it took 2530mAh to fill and the resistance was very low at 69 ohms (the lowest resistance battery that I now own, this is a good thing if you don't know what I am talking about)
As well the Fury 2 caps fits but not perfectly, they are too small and wouldn't work well. I have a few "capsules" options and none of them seems to fit perfectly, too big or too small!
What matters is a complete seal at both ends of the cap
That makes sense and would be the reason the Plenty (mainly convection) caps are tapered to fit the reducer with a sealed fit in the middle of the capsule (I really disliked using those S&B capsules...aluminium in the oven is just wrong!).

kokolokokolokon

I love what i read from this device!
Waiting to see some video and more reviews :D
I really like It works fine with microdoses!
But im worry about the on demand mod since @LesPlenty said It is a pain😱 so do you need to wait 30 seconds for a hit?
Another question: you said It is similar to plenty, but i never vaped on a plenty. How the taste is compared to arizer devices or dynavap?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
said It is a pain😱
I would say it is just easier to triple click on/off than hold the fire button.
My unit takes about 10 seconds to reach 200c then I pull for 10-12 seconds for a tasty but not overly dense vapor cloud, this seems to prime the unit. The next puff will be 5 to 8 seconds and the vapor is getting quite dense by now. The third and subsequent 5 to 8-second puffs are usually huge and stay the same until spent and that depends on how much was packed.

The VC and Arizer Air are very different to the V3 in flavor and use...the V3 Pro is a free flowing convection vape compared to the restrictive compared conduction units.

kokolokokolokon

I would say it is just easier to triple click on/off than hold the fire button.
My unit takes about 10 seconds to reach 200c then I pull for 10-12 seconds for a tasty but not overly dense vapor cloud, this seems to prime the unit. The next puff will be 5 to 8 seconds and the vapor is getting quite dense by now. The third and subsequent 5 to 8-second puffs are usually huge and stay the same until spent and that depends on how much was packed.

The VC and Arizer Air are very different to the V3 in flavor and use...the V3 Pro is a free flowing convection vape compared to the restrictive compared conduction units.
So the on demand Mode takes 30 seconds but the session Mode takes 10? 🤔
About the seconds on the hit seems normal, like others convection devices (for what i read since i just have a M dynavap with IH)
And thanks :D

maremaresing

My V3Pro arrived this morning. Blazing fast shipping from Canada, considering I ordered Thursday afternoon. Initial impressions are very good:

-2 burn offs with continual puffing didn't really impart much "new-electronic" flavor compared to the Starry or AirvapeX
-It's just occurred to me that I did 2 full max temp burn off sessions back to back while puffing and had zero lip or throat discomfort, so I am really optimistic about how well the ceramic maze tames heat.
-unit gets warm but not hot in use
-Screen is really nice, better than the starry or airvapeX
-I LOVE the form factor. About 80% the size I expected, and all the smooth rounded edges are a dream to hold. (Starry is great but all sharp edges).
-There were some scuffs on the plastic around the buttons from manufacture, but it doesn't affect function. Might want to put protective layer on this part though.
-Did I mention how much I LOVE the rounded corners and form factor?

-Just noticed that in on demand it gives you a reading of the temps available, and you can see them drop when you arent using it. Nice touch.

I see what @LesPlenty means. I'll play with on demand more, but it's less hassle to just click three times, puff how you like, and click three time to turn off before cool down hits. Also the unit doesn't stay in ready state forever in on demand (one press and hold should wake it up), so I don't see myself using that part.

To clarify, I WILL use this on demand, but will let it be more "automatic" than having to hold the button.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
So the on demand Mode takes 30 seconds
To get some noticeable vapor so about the same as the session mode. :tup:
There were some scuffs on the plastic around the buttons from manufacture, but it doesn't affect function. Might want to put protective layer on this part though.
This is what the bottom of my unit was like as well...removing the screen protector fixed that on the bottom...I could not see if the main screen has a protector so I just left it with the marks that are barely visible unless I put glasses on.
@PPN might be able to tell us if the LCD screen has a protector we can remove.

kokolokokolokon

To get some noticeable vapor so about the same as the session mode. :tup:

This is what the bottom of my unit was like as well...removing the screen protector fixed that on the bottom...I could not see if the main screen has a protector so I just left it with the marks that are barely visible unless I put glasses on.
@PPN might be able to tell us if the LCD screen has a protector we can remove.
Great 😃
On la centrale vapeur you can read It can be use while charging, is it true?
Did someone buy on buyvapo.de? 🤔

maremaresing

Should be fine if it's pass through charging, right?

Not sure if it really comes out in pictures, but the v3pro looks quite diminutive and svelte next to the starry. Used it a bit last night and am quite pleased with the vapor quality and even roasting.

Njgqyh6.jpg

CatchDoubleDuece

Found listed w/ 100 units in stock at Twisted Sister vape shop $120 CAD/$95 USD + free shipping just never vetted this shop before.

Also what concerns me is the url (maybe just a WooCommerce admin goof): https://tsvapeshop.com/products/copy-of-xmax-starry-3-0-starter-kit-black

Reached out to them but curious if anyone's ordered one of these from this outfit?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Should be fine if it's pass through charging, right?

Yeah but this is not pass through charging, it's use while charging, actual pass through charging typically requires a large AC adapter, so you can bypass the battery and run it straight from wall power... This is just the typical use while charging I presume, meaning you need at least enough charge to be able to use it, and yes meaning it does put more straight on the batteries... Replaceable batteries make this less of a concern regardless though, I also would not need to use it while charging because I would always have a spare ready myself!

Top Bottom