• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'll try to help and post something up soon. In the mean time I'll finish the last post on this page with some Super Lemon Haze I've got in the EVO! I highly recommend this multiple cannabis cup award winning strong sativa. Cheers.
mgyncjdg0iz51.jpg

:peace: :leaf:
Grind it !
Load it. !
Vape it !
EVO it !

CANtalk

...If I remember correctly @CANtalk uses the boros, I'm curious about his input, and also wanted to talk with him about that ultra sonic cleaner he uses.. I've been looking at them! :tup: Just like you, I only had two boros that came with my kit. Anyhow I don't remember so much difference in taste between the boro and quartz.. but rather the ease of cleaning.
Yup @Socks And Sandals, I use boro VapeXnails, good memory 👍. I went with boro because they're significantly cheaper than quartz. Interesting that you found quartz glass easier to clean with solutions. Did you control for all other variables, such as amount of use/dabbing, type of dabs (materials used), temps employed, etc? I haven't seen anyone mention quartz being easier to clean than boro when using solvent/cleaners/etc before... but I haven't super deeply dived into the topic either :shrug:It sounds like some interesting controlled variable testing opportunities 4 sure.

As I understand, the main advantage of quartz nails is that they can be high heat / torch cleaned, which many people like (it's a fast and easy cleaning method). However, that heat will devitrify quartz glass over time (how quickly depends on how much heat is used and how often) and the result will be chazzed quartz (impacting flavors, longevity and cleaning).

It's really great to hear your flavor feedback between the EVO and other vapes @Socks And Sandals :tup::clap:. I'm sure you're not alone :brow:. Keep us in the loop as you try other materials. And big kudos on mentioning the 10 second wait time from seeing vapor when dabbing with the EVO. It really makes a difference imo... I've been recommending a 15 second wait on FC for the last few years as part of my detailed EVO concentrates method (low temp dabbing @ ~360 F). I came to this dabbing technique on my own through trying and testing many different variables... and have never seen anyone else post about it. It works. With amazing flavors. Cheers.

As many here know, I'm a big "spotless clean" fan with using a vape; it keeps flavors optimal and use enjoyable. And I found PBW, hot water and the ultrasonic cleaner to best. Significantly better than ISO (I used ISO for years before PBW). PBW does the job extremely well and I use it to clean everything associated with my vape including glass, ELBs and VapeXnails after every three days use. The key to PBW is using the correct amount. Unlike ISO, PBW is a powder and needs to be mixed with hot water, so one can use too much or too little of it in solution. Not much PBW powder is needed, so it can be easy to use too much and this decreases the cleaning ability/efficiency as well as cause white staining on glass. I go so far into spotless cleaning that I do three distilled water rinses after PBW cleaning with my wet hydratubes/hydrabases (no water staining).

I get my VapeXnails spotless clean using PBW, hot water in combination with the ultrasonic cleaner. There's been a few stubborn VapeXnails that took more time to come clean but they've always finished completely clean. I remember one nail was stubborn because I had too much PBW in solution. And dabbing fewer times between nail cleanings helps (e.g., cleaning a nail that was dabbed 2-3 times vs 10+ times). For people who dab a fair amount with the EVO, get a number glass VapeXnails; that way, one can dab with clean glass all the time... even while simultaneously clean dirty VapeXnails if necessary.

LMK @Socks And Sandals what questions you have about ultrasonic cleaners. I went with a small Magnasonic one (it will fit many ELBs, VapeXnails and the Helio dry mouthpiece). A number of FC members have invested in large ultrasonic cleaners so they can fit their water bongs, hydratubes, etc. as well. I simply recycle the PBW solution from the ultrasonic cleaner and rinse my hydratubes with it (3-5 min hold time with a flip to account for air bubbles); it works perfect. Note that isopropyl alcohol and ultrasonic cleaners don't mix as it's an explosion hazard... and Orange Chronic has isopropyl alcohol in it.

I just came into a good source for bubble hash, cold water no solvents! What is the best way to use it in the evo, in one of the glass nails or add a little bit into the ELB with flower "sandwiched" around it?
@Relaxed, I've personally been happy with using ELBs with kief, which is basically like hash (even without a flower sandwich). It will get the ELB super sticky and dirty quick, but cleaning it isn't a problem here. I know you didn't like PBW though and can't vouch for ISO so much. Here's a link to some YT videos on hash use with the EVO that you may find helpful... and fun to watch (they were posted a while back). Cheers and let us know how it goes. https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-799#post-1502714. @Socks And Sandals and @His_Highness have given lots of great feedback already and know their stuff. Definitely stick with small amounts of concentrates in the nail, up to a grain of rice is plenty to get a big cloud. Much more and when drawing the liquid dab can get into the bamboo. If anyone wants a huge dab hit with the EVO, just set up 3 or 4 VapeXnails with concentrates and hit them back to back... safe and crazy :freak:.

@BigJr48, the EVO is totally worth it! It's endgame for my wants (every vape has its own unique advantages/disadvantages and it fits my use/wants very well)... and I have zero VAS. For the longest time, there was a 20% discount IG code that worked. Does anyone know if it's still around?

The EVO has me flying pretty good right now. Sorry for any spelling/grammar misses. Cheers and happy Friday all.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yup @Socks And Sandals, I use boro VapeXnails, good memory 👍. I went with boro because they're significantly cheaper than quartz. Interesting that you found quartz glass easier to clean with solutions. Did you control for all other variables, such as amount of use/dabbing, type of dabs (materials used), temps employed, etc? I haven't seen anyone mention quartz being easier to clean than boro when using solvent/cleaners/etc before... but I haven't super deeply dived into the topic either :shrug:It sounds like some interesting controlled variable testing opportunities 4 sure.

As I understand, the main advantage of quartz nails is that they can be high heat / torch cleaned, which many people like (it's a fast and easy cleaning method). However, that heat will devitrify quartz glass over time (how quickly depends on how much heat is used and how often) and the result will be chazzed quartz (impacting flavors, longevity and cleaning).

It's really great to hear your flavor feedback between the EVO and other vapes @Socks And Sandals :tup::clap:. I'm sure you're not alone :brow:. Keep us in the loop as you try other materials. And big kudos on mentioning the 10 second wait time from seeing vapor when dabbing with the EVO. It really makes a difference imo... I've been recommending a 15 second wait on FC for the last few years as part of my detailed EVO concentrates method (low temp dabbing @ ~360 F). I came to this dabbing technique on my own through trying and testing many different variables... and have never seen anyone else post about it. It works. With amazing flavors. Cheers.

As many here know, I'm a big "spotless clean" fan with using a vape; it keeps flavors optimal and use enjoyable. And I found PBW, hot water and the ultrasonic cleaner to best. Significantly better than ISO (I used ISO for years before PBW). PBW does the job extremely well and I use it to clean everything associated with my vape including glass, ELBs and VapeXnails after every three days use. The key to PBW is using the correct amount. Unlike ISO, PBW is a powder and needs to be mixed with hot water, so one can use too much or too little of it in solution. Not much PBW powder is needed, so it can be easy to use too much and this decreases the cleaning ability/efficiency as well as cause white staining on glass. I go so far into spotless cleaning that I do three distilled water rinses after PBW cleaning with my wet hydratubes/hydrabases (no water staining).

I get my VapeXnails spotless clean using PBW, hot water in combination with the ultrasonic cleaner. There's been a few stubborn VapeXnails that took more time to come clean but they've always finished completely clean. I remember one nail was stubborn because I had too much PBW in solution. And dabbing fewer times between nail cleanings helps (e.g., cleaning a nail that was dabbed 2-3 times vs 10+ times). For people who dab a fair amount with the EVO, get a number glass VapeXnails; that way, one can dab with clean glass all the time... even while simultaneously clean dirty VapeXnails if necessary.

LMK @Socks And Sandals what questions you have about ultrasonic cleaners. I went with a small Magnasonic one (it will fit many ELBs, VapeXnails and the Helio dry mouthpiece). A number of FC members have invested in large ultrasonic cleaners so they can fit their water bongs, hydratubes, etc. as well. I simply recycle the PBW solution from the ultrasonic cleaner and rinse my hydratubes with it (3-5 min hold time with a flip to account for air bubbles); it works perfect. Note that isopropyl alcohol and ultrasonic cleaners don't mix as it's an explosion hazard... and Orange Chronic has isopropyl alcohol in it.

@Relaxed, I've personally been happy with using ELBs with kief, which is basically like hash (even without a flower sandwich). It will get the ELB super sticky and dirty quick, but cleaning it isn't a problem here. I know you didn't like PBW though and can't vouch for ISO so much. Here's a link to some YT videos on hash use with the EVO that you may find helpful... and fun to watch (they were posted a while back). Cheers and let us know how it goes. https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-799#post-1502714. @Socks And Sandals and @His_Highness have given lots of great feedback already and know their stuff. Definitely stick with small amounts of concentrates in the nail, up to a grain of rice is plenty to get a big cloud. Much more and when drawing the liquid dab can get into the bamboo. If anyone wants a huge dab hit with the EVO, just set up 3 or 4 VapeXnails with concentrates and hit them back to back... safe and crazy :freak:.

@BigJr48, the EVO is totally worth it! It's endgame for my wants (every vape has its own unique advantages/disadvantages and it fits my use/wants very well)... and I have zero VAS. For the longest time, there was a 20% discount IG code that worked. Does anyone know if it's still around?

The EVO has me flying pretty good right now. Sorry for any spelling/grammar misses. Cheers and happy Friday all.

Get CIVILIZED vaporize (the EVO is like very)

Socks And Sandals

Hey Cantalk thanks for that input brother! 👍

As far as the nails go, I now own 12 of them. I used to run a single nail through 3 dab cycles tops.. but not anymore! I also got 20 ELB's so everything (ELB or Quartz tube) gets only one use now before cleaning. I think it significantly helps in the same way that cleaning your glass everyday does. I do control the portions I put in there.. about a half grain of rice and as I mentioned, everything.. ELB's and nails (because I have so many of them to cycle through) get one use.

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of PBW at all but I am glad it worked for you. It was very unclear how much to use according the bottle that came with the Vxl cleaning kit. I tried it a couple times on my hydratube but noticed when I let it soak, it had white streaks all over it. It took nearly 6 cleanings with Chronic to remove it finally and I just don't want to mess with it again as it seems the orange chronic can do the job faster at least for me. It seems like if I let my Hydrabomb go 2 days without cleaning, I can kind of see those streaks around the bottom of the can next to the matrix perc.

I was going to buy an ultra sonic cleaner before when I started using E cigs to clean the parts but haven't looked into it since. I am curious if there are any other solutions that would work besides PBW.. maybe something the company itself would recommend? I'm was surprised how inexpensive they are, especially the one you linked.

I'll shoot you a PM in the next few days, we can discuss it a little, thanks man!

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Do you reach for your Evo much since getting the v8r?
🤣
Actually it's only been switched on maybe 5 times since I bought my TM a year ago. Maybe once since the elev8r. I feel like I really should part ways with mine but I have very fond memories from when the learning curve of vaping was stratospheric for me.

This vape does deserve praise for it's flavour, but there are several things that fall short for me and is why I don't reach for it very often any more.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
For me .... The biggest downside of the EVO is how long it takes to reach the temp selected. BUT patience and planning is rewarded by taste, clouds, plenty of power, ease of use/cleaning, and more..........

This is how I work around the time to temp......I have my EVO set to my favorite highest temp and plugged into a smart plug I use to turn on/off the power to the EVO. From just about anywhere in the house I can tell Alexa to turn on the EVO when I feel a session coming on. Watching TV, almost time for that Zoom call, making dinner, finishing a sandwich, outside working on something, filling an ELB ... "Alexa, turn on the EVO" and by the time I sit down next to the EVO it's ready and even had time for a little heat soak so that first tasty hit is massive. When I'm done with the session.... "Alexa, turn off the EVO" as I'm walking away.

CANtalk

Hey Cantalk thanks for that input brother! 👍

As far as the nails go, I now own 12 of them. I used to run a single nail through 3 dab cycles tops.. but not anymore! I also got 20 ELB's so everything (ELB or Quartz tube) gets only one use now before cleaning. I think it significantly helps in the same way that cleaning your glass everyday does. I do control the portions I put in there.. about a half grain of rice and as I mentioned, everything.. ELB's and nails (because I have so many of them to cycle through) get one use.

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of PBW at all but I am glad it worked for you. It was very unclear how much to use according the bottle that came with the Vxl cleaning kit. I tried it a couple times on my hydratube but noticed when I let it soak, it had white streaks all over it. It took nearly 6 cleanings with Chronic to remove it finally and I just don't want to mess with it again as it seems the orange chronic can do the job faster at least for me. It seems like if I let my Hydrabomb go 2 days without cleaning, I can kind of see those streaks around the bottom of the can next to the matrix perc.

I was going to buy an ultra sonic cleaner before when I started using E cigs to clean the parts but haven't looked into it since. I am curious if there are any other solutions that would work besides PBW.. maybe something the company itself would recommend? I'm was surprised how inexpensive they are, especially the one you linked.

I'll shoot you a PM in the next few days, we can discuss it a little, thanks man!
Sounds great. Ya, lots of owners have built up a good collection of VapeXnails already and all that's repetitive. Happy to help. PBW is a hard-core cleaner (as you can tell from how hard it was to remove those white streaks), it's near caustic and will strip anodizing off :whip:. I love it :lol: (when used correctly). It's sad the VXL cleaning kit didn't give PBW instructions. Many PBW brands will give recommended usage amounts and it's quite low (and available on the net). I try to eyeball less than a tsp in my Magnasonic cleaner and (as mentioned) recycle the solution to clean my hydratube(s) after. Many cleaning solutions will work in an ultrasonic cleaner, but avoid solutions that are flammable and/or have a low/significant flash point (isopropyl is bad for this). For these reasons, ultrasonic cleaners typically recommend water-based/soluble solutions over solvents. I've tried stuff as mild as SLS free dish soap (w/ limited vape cleaning success).

Nice workaround @His_Highness 👍. A number of owners have posted different ways they address the 3-5 minute heat up time of the EVO and all this info is much appreciated.

For me, the ~4 minute EVO heat up time is nothing and of no consideration. Other features are much more important to me. ymmv.

RIP to my Precision Honeycomb hydratube :cry:. I broke it while cleaning it a little while back. For some reason I wasn't wearing rubber gloves (the type for doing dishes) and the hydratube slipped out of my hands.... falling six inches was more than enough to break it. I'm still pissed off, but already picked up a new one. For a change and to see what the differences were, I went with the Precision Hydrabomb. It's clear, but I prefer the smoked glass hydratubes. I've barely used it so far, but it definitely conditions less (and it's find a significant difference in conditioning). I can now say from experience that the Precision Honeycomb hydratube is as much as I need with vapor conditioning for my use. I have a full size DHgate swiss tree hydratube. It's beautiful looking but conditions more than I need in my use. Maybe if I was a big dabber (I don't even dab weekly, and haven't even been dabbing at all for a while). Instead I've been big time digging the full spectrum f/x experience from vaping flower (and microdosing). I love those monster dab videos though @ShayWhiteGrow, big clouds :tup:. And beauty hydratube!... I lusted after the VXL swiss tree. While I'm taking a break from dabbing atm, I will be getting back to dabbing and look forward to it; the EVO is a top notch way to enjoy vaping both flower and concentrates... and I'll exploit it for both :nod:.

For those interested in my current EVO vaping settings, the rock solid routine is temp stepping flower, starting with a dry mouthpiece low temp session (11 o'clock on the temp dial, ~320F), then eventually finishing it with a wet hydratube in a high temp session (2-2:30 o'clock on the temp dial). FYI, my flower if Boveda glass mason jar stored, so it's high in moisture content. And when I say "session", I mean 3-4 long draws with little time between them (seconds). I'd more accurately describe it as quick & big convection extraction, in combination with temp stepping. Anyone else want to share their current EVO vape settings (for both flower and concentrates)? Please do! Haven't heard from any flower "one-hitters" in a while (high temp full extraction single draw vapers).

Have a great weekend everyone.

FC post #1000 🎂.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sounds great. Ya, lots of owners have built up a good collection of VapeXnails already and all that's repetitive. Happy to help. PBW is a hard-core cleaner (as you can tell from how hard it was to remove those white streaks), it's near caustic and will strip anodizing off :whip:. I love it :lol: (when used correctly). It's sad the VXL cleaning kit didn't give PBW instructions. Many PBW brands will give recommended usage amounts and it's quite low (and available on the net). I try to eyeball less than a tsp in my Magnasonic cleaner and (as mentioned) recycle the solution to clean my hydratube(s) after. Many cleaning solutions will work in an ultrasonic cleaner, but avoid solutions that are flammable and/or have a low/significant flash point (isopropyl is bad for this). For these reasons, ultrasonic cleaners typically recommend water-based/soluble solutions over solvents. I've tried stuff as mild as SLS free dish soap (w/ limited vape cleaning success).

Nice workaround @His_Highness 👍. A number of owners have posted different ways they address the 3-5 minute heat up time of the EVO and all this info is much appreciated.

For me, the ~4 minute EVO heat up time is nothing and of no consideration. Other features are much more important to me. ymmv.

RIP to my Precision Honeycomb hydratube :cry:. I broke it while cleaning it a little while back. For some reason I wasn't wearing rubber gloves (the type for doing dishes) and the hydratube slipped out of my hands.... falling six inches was more than enough to break it. I'm still pissed off, but already picked up a new one. For a change and to see what the differences were, I went with the Precision Hydrabomb. It's clear, but I prefer the smoked glass hydratubes. I've barely used it so far, but it definitely conditions less (and it's find a significant difference in conditioning). I can now say from experience that the Precision Honeycomb hydratube is as much as I need with vapor conditioning for my use. I have a full size DHgate swiss tree hydratube. It's beautiful looking but conditions more than I need in my use. Maybe if I was a big dabber (I don't even dab weekly, and haven't even been dabbing at all for a while). Instead I've been big time digging the full spectrum f/x experience from vaping flower (and microdosing). I love those monster dab videos though @ShayWhiteGrow, big clouds :tup:. And beauty hydratube!... I lusted after the VXL swiss tree. While I'm taking a break from dabbing atm, I will be getting back to dabbing and look forward to it; the EVO is a top notch way to enjoy vaping both flower and concentrates... and I'll exploit it for both :nod:.

For those interested in my current EVO vaping settings, the rock solid routine is temp stepping flower, starting with a dry mouthpiece low temp session (11 o'clock on the temp dial, ~320F), then eventually finishing it with a wet hydratube in a high temp session (2-2:30 o'clock on the temp dial). FYI, my flower if Boveda glass mason jar stored, so it's high in moisture content. And when I say "session", I mean 3-4 long draws with little time between them (seconds). I'd more accurately describe it as quick & big convection extraction, in combination with temp stepping. Anyone else want to share their current EVO vape settings (for both flower and concentrates)? Please do!

Have a great weekend everyone.

You’re a glass breaker like a normal bi-pedal creation .
Join da club ?
back when I had da vapor section fitted with 2 portable’s, 1 log & EVO with a few basket’s loaded 4 health reaon’s.
I had some HYDRO-TUBE’S, FC-186 & some I 4-got what their name’s were?
2 a week fell off the outdoor counter on 2-da stamped concrete pool paving + glass attachment’s 2-a portable that was apart of blissful existence in a bubble society where EVO is a tasteful experience 4 CANNABIS CONSUMER’S of CIVILIZATION?

shaolinmilk

Haven't posted in a while.

Out of all my vapes after all these years, the EVO and Mighty are the two that gets the most abused and it's still going strong. I've gotten so many people in my circle to buy the EVO and Mighty and limit their combustion significantly.

My other three hard hitters I have are the FP, GS and SV3. I haven't used these in a while and the main reason they don't get used as often is convenience. All of these vapes are in the 9.5-9.8/10 category for taste, however IMO it still loses to the ELEV8R in terms of taste. This one is still next level to this day for taste.

Overall, the EVO and Mighty cannot be beaten as a plugin/portable duo and is without a doubt my most used.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Haven't posted in a while.

Out of all my vapes after all these years, the EVO and Mighty are the two that gets the most abused and it's still going strong. I've gotten so many people in my circle to buy the EVO and Mighty and limit their combustion significantly.

My other three hard hitters I have are the FP, GS and SV3. I haven't used these in a while and the main reason they don't get used as often is convenience. All of these vapes are in the 9.5-9.8/10 category for taste, however IMO it still loses to the ELEV8R in terms of taste. This one is still next level to this day for taste.

Overall, the EVO and Mighty cannot be beaten as a plugin/portable duo and is without a doubt my most used.
After joint’s 4-decade’s the EVO produce’s the terpenoid’s that CANNABIS contain’s!
The SOLO (old one) is better than a paper joint?
Never had a session in the one you talk about?

A SPOONFUL of sugar = EVO

CANtalk

Sounds great @shaolinmilk 👍 Many here love the pure flavors (me too) and I rave about the convenience of the EVO often. It's all about setting up the optimum experience 🌠🌠 and commensurate with top level performance/vapor, the EVO suits me awesome in getting comfy. I'm on the couch with it in the family room and vaping is simply easy-going and so convenient... no burn/fire hazard issues :rockon:. My Crafty is still going too :).

TGIF and EVO time :nod:. Super Lemon Haze & Strawberry Cough are an easy way to see how the EVO shines with flavors. Here's the batch of fresh Strawberry Cough I picked up 👍.
fw6ein1z5uq61.jpg

With all the mouthpiece discussion, which hydratube / mouthpiece is your current favorite 🌹 ?

For me it's the Helio mouthpiece :nod:; it gives the best form factor with the EVO.... very natural movements in use and low profile, like tipping a drink with a straw to the mouth (to take a sip or a gulp). The Helio is also the easiest for me to clean, as it fits in my ultrasonic cleaner (the ultrasonic cleaner is too small to fit the precision hydratubes or larger). Win win. The Helio is totally worth trying and not very expensive fwiw (it's a dry mouthpiece for those that don't know). If one finds dry vaping harsh, try lowering the temp and taking smaller draws.

I'm sure there are fans of water conditioning pieces. Which wet hydratube is your favorite? Design fans should post pics ;) 👍.

I'm on the second ELB now and the EVO has me flying after a weekly break :science:. Pardon any grammar/spelling :razz:.

What else is going on out there in EVO land? And who's partaking? 🎆

Have a great Friday.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sounds great @shaolinmilk 👍 Many here love the pure flavors (me too) and I rave about the convenience of the EVO often. It's all about setting up the optimum experience 🌠🌠 and commensurate with top level performance/vapor, the EVO suits me awesome in getting comfy. I'm on the couch with it in the family room and vaping is simply easy-going and so convenient... no burn/fire hazard issues :rockon:. My Crafty is still going too :).

TGIF and EVO time :nod:. Super Lemon Haze & Strawberry Cough are an easy way to see how the EVO shines with flavors. Here's the batch of fresh Strawberry Cough I picked up 👍.
fw6ein1z5uq61.jpg

With all the mouthpiece discussion, which hydratube / mouthpiece is your current favorite 🌹 ?

For me it's the Helio mouthpiece :nod:; it gives the best form factor with the EVO.... very natural movements in use and low profile, like tipping a drink with a straw to the mouth (to take a sip or a gulp). The Helio is also the easiest for me to clean, as it fits in my ultrasonic cleaner (the ultrasonic cleaner is too small to fit the precision hydratubes or larger). Win win. The Helio is totally worth trying and not very expensive fwiw (it's a dry mouthpiece for those that don't know). If one finds dry vaping harsh, try lowering the temp and taking smaller draws.

I'm sure there are fans of water conditioning pieces. Which wet hydratube is your favorite? Design fans should post pics ;) 👍.

I'm on the second ELB now and the EVO has me flying after a weekly break :science:. Pardon any grammar/spelling :razz:.

What else is going on out there in EVO land? And who's partaking? 🎆

Have a great Friday.

Strawberry Cough taste decent!
The EVO in the tiny POV in the view of a flavor chaser in the known universe?

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I really need to try the Evo with a bubbler that has more water than the ones I have. I have a really nice glass bong, but haven't heard good things about the hoses that you have to use.

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
OK, I have decided to give the whip a try and am going to order the kit from Vapexhale. I do have a question about the end that attaches to your glass piece. I see two options, one is 18 and the other is 18/14. Anyone know why it's 18/14 and not just 14? Also, what length seems to work the best, or does it make a difference?

Attachments

• VE.JPG
    VE.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 12

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OK, I have decided to give the whip a try and am going to order the kit from Vapexhale. I do have a question about the end that attaches to your glass piece. I see two options, one is 18 and the other is 18/14. Anyone know why it's 18/14 and not just 14? Also, what length seems to work the best, or does it make a difference?
Most of my. Waterpipe’s R 18mm some of my 14mm R bubbler’s?

Whatever fit’s your need’s? (POV)

okc0mputer

Right about to place an order for an EVO, but just wondering... Still a good buy in 2021? My current go to is the newvape (now cannabis hardware) flowerpot, does it compare? I also own an aromed 4.0, volcano, silver surfer, plenty, and a few portables. Do you guys think it will benefit my collection or maybe be overshadowed by some of them? Does anyone else have a flowerpot to compare with? Just wondering before dropping $400. Thanks!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Right about to place an order for an EVO, but just wondering... Still a good buy in 2021? My current go to is the newvape (now cannabis hardware) flowerpot, does it compare? I also own an aromed 4.0, volcano, silver surfer, plenty, and a few portables. Do you guys think it will benefit my collection or maybe be overshadowed by some of them? Does anyone else have a flowerpot to compare with? Just wondering before dropping $400. Thanks!
If U R a FLAVOR consumer EVO + lower $ if $ is a factor? (Operational = cost n use)
I own a PLENTY however the EVO operational is lower in operation expense!
Their both decent unit’s & I 💕 both of those actually.

Last edited:
Top Bottom