Chief Vapor Officer
First of all, thanks to everyone that supported our Indiegogo campaign or have purchased past VapeXhale products. For those that don't know about our first vaporizer, the Cloud, here is a quick summary.
Launched in Feb of 2012, the VapeXhale Cloud was one of the first all glass air path vaporizers that could be used with HydraTubes or any other glass water tool that accepts a 18.8 joint. The VapeXhale Cloud was known for its thick, dense, and tasty vapor.
We had a rocky start but we were still able to not only win Best Vaporizer, but Best Product at Cannabis Cup. Based on our learnings, we were able to take all the best parts of the original Cloud and make a few improvements to its successor, the Cloud EVO:
1. More powerful heater. The Cloud already had one of the best heaters in the game but we wanted to add more power so that our unit would vaporize more optimally and efficiently. The heat retention is better and it heats up quicker
2. New, heat resistant enclosure. When the Cloud EVO is held by the lower half of the unit, it will never get too hot to hold. The upper portion of the Cloud EVO has cooling vents to dissipate air but is not meant to be the area where you hold the Cloud EVO. If you want to hold it by the top, we have VapeXhale wristbands that act as great heating buffer.
3. Backwards compatible with all existing Cloud HydraTubes.
4. Detachable power cable - I know this may not seem like a big deal but the Cloud EVO has excellent heat retention so you can vape for a couple of minutes with it disconnected and it makes it easier to pass around.
We are doing a slow rollout over the next few weeks as we have taken manufacturing in house and are working on a few things to increase assembly and efficiency. As I posted in the other thread, ALL OF US, including myself are all hands on in assembling, testing, packaging, and fulfilling orders. Please do not email our support desk asking when your unit is going to be shipped out as that is our #1 request currently and it does slow down production.
We do plan on getting all contributions and pre-orders by the end of the year and the more bandwidth we have to build, the quicker we can hit that goal. I look forward to everyone getting a Cloud EVO and reading all the reviews, positive, negative, and constructive.
If there is anything missing here, feel free to PM me and I will add additional information.
VapeXhale continues to have difficulty obtaining replacement parts for the original Cloud due to circumstances that are beyond our control and unlikely to change.
In an effort to support affected customers we are offering a discount towards the all new VapeXhale EVO to those who own an original Cloud and have purchased the VapeXhale Cloud through an authorized reseller.
The upgrade will include getting a new Cloud EVO which features:
1. New improved heater, stronger and more durable
2. Modular bamboo, repairs are much easier, faster, and cost effective
3. New One Year Warranty
4. Broader temperature range for flowers and concentrates
I know a few of you that have been around for a while may have heard this pitch before with the Cloud+ but this time, we do ALL THE MANUFACTURING and based on early feedback, this unit has none of the failure issues of previous models. If you are interested in an upgrade, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by a moderator: