• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Socks And Sandals

I agree with it's a powerful vape, but I personally enjoy being consistent with my temps; I want to stay at 365, no hotter.

My concern is the the Evo gets hotter as the session goes, and the user doesn't have much control.

365F would be about a little bit less than 12:30 on the dial, maybe around 12:15 or so. Also keep in mind that every Evo is calibrated slightly differently.. Your Noon could be my 1:00 o cock.. see what I'm saying? While I do believe (after 4 years with the Evo) the heat builds as it heatsinks, It does have a built in analog thermostat that turns green supposedly when it reaches the desired temp.

As long as you are removing your baskets after every hit and not leaving them in there (I'm assuming this is how everyone uses it.. no one leaves their baskets inside for the whole session right guys?) you should be getting approximately the set degree. There were many times where I start my baskets at 350F (Noon) and usually only have to finish at 1 or 1:30 for full extraction. There have been many times where I have vaped two baskets and after the first heat cycle of the first basket, I then bring the temp back down to noon and wait over 5 minutes after it turns green to start again.

I'll be honest, after going to 1 or 1:30 the first time and then bringing it back down to noon, it seems as if it is a little hotter than the first basket. This is why I have never agreed when people say to turn this sucker to 10 and then bring it to noon.. Nah.. In my experience with the 2 Evo's I've owned, that actually heat sinks it too much imo.

YMMV

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

Hi CANtalk just wondering how I find your videos of vaping hash in the Evo thanks hope all is well
Things are pretty good here, hope ur well too. Try these...
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/post-1420878
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/post-1421194
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/post-1421376

That guy has more hash and EVO videos here.

Enjoy :peace: :leaf:.

dmvision54

Here is a shot of a 6" extension with a clean Vapor Genie Glass Sherlock substituting as mouthpiece. Dry hits rock.

IMG-9255.jpg
I am new here, but after a month's worth of research, I have narrowed my research down to a Vapexhale Evo as a starting vape and maybe a Tera or Argo as well for something more portable. I wanted to know if you can give me any advice as to whether a person ought to order either the Boro tubes or the Quartz tubes. I am using it primarily to start out with for dry herb, so I don't even get the nature of needing tubes since it has those little metal capsules that fit down into the neck of the Evo for flower. Hopefully you don't mind giving me a little advice. I have learned a lot in the last month, but I haven't followed the vaping industry at all. I'm a boomer who stopped smoking weed in the late 70's...Now I need to start up again for health-related issues, starting with CBD, mostly flower and then maybe getting into distillates.

CANtalk

I am new here, but after a month's worth of research, I have narrowed my research down to a Vapexhale Evo as a starting vape and maybe a Tera or Argo as well for something more portable. I wanted to know if you can give me any advice as to whether a person ought to order either the Boro tubes or the Quartz tubes. I am using it primarily to start out with for dry herb, so I don't even get the nature of needing tubes since it has those little metal capsules that fit down into the neck of the Evo for flower. Hopefully you don't mind giving me a little advice. I have learned a lot in the last month, but I haven't followed the vaping industry at all. I'm a boomer who stopped smoking weed in the late 70's...Now I need to start up again for health-related issues, starting with CBD, mostly flower and then maybe getting into distillates.
VapeXnails are for having concentrates with the EVO (you can pick them up later if you want). Boro glass nails are cheaper than quartz glass but can't be high heat flame cleaned (like quartz). Which type to get is a personal choice... and it depends on budget and preferred cleaning methods.

For example, I go with a strong (near caustic) cleaning agent, hot water and an ultrasonic cleaner so it's been boro nails for me.

Hope that helps. The EVO is a great premium desktop vape. Good luck :peace: :leaf:.

dmvision54

VapeXnails are for having concentrates with the EVO (you can pick them up later if you want). Boro glass nails are cheaper than quartz glass but can't be high heat flame cleaned (like quartz). Which type to get is a personal choice... and it depends on budget and preferred cleaning methods.

For example, I go with a strong (near caustic) cleaning agent, hot water and an ultrasonic cleaner so it's been boro nails for me.

Hope that helps. The EVO is a great premium desktop vape. Good luck :peace: :leaf:.

Ok, appreciate that. I will just wait on that stuff...especially since I am not probably going to be using thc distillate.
Someone else in the forum here doesn't recommend it for using cbd distillates, just flower.

dmvision54,

disruptxd

365F would be about a little bit less than 12:30 on the dial, maybe around 12:15 or so. Also keep in mind that every Evo is calibrated slightly differently.. Your Noon could be my 1:00 o cock.. see what I'm saying? While I do believe (after 4 years with the Evo) the heat builds as it heatsinks, It does have a built in analog thermostat that turns green supposedly when it reaches the desired temp.

As long as you are removing your baskets after every hit and not leaving them in there (I'm assuming this is how everyone uses it.. no one leaves their baskets inside for the whole session right guys?) you should be getting approximately the set degree. There were many times where I start my baskets at 350F (Noon) and usually only have to finish at 1 or 1:30 for full extraction. There have been many times where I have vaped two baskets and after the first heat cycle of the first basket, I then bring the temp back down to noon and wait over 5 minutes after it turns green to start again.

I'll be honest, after going to 1 or 1:30 the first time and then bringing it back down to noon, it seems as if it is a little hotter than the first basket. This is why I have never agreed when people say to turn this sucker to 10 and then bring it to noon.. Nah.. In my experience with the 2 Evo's I've owned, that actually heat sinks it too much imo.

YMMV
Fully agree with the heat sinking... no I don't take my basket out. That is a great idea tbh.

disruptxd

It's not about keeping it clean but allowing the temperature not increase higher than desired -the bowl steeping in that heat and then taking the heat will evidently give you a hotter hit

disruptxd,

jerri

I clean my basket after every use but I use my wifes small makeup compresser to blow it out works really well

jerri,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
My backup EVO is collecting dust for a while now, do I need to use it once in a while to maintain it like a turntable for example? I figured not, but maybe I'm wrong?

I saw a chat on cleaning ELB's and I wanted to share.
I use this to clean the ELB's
Screenshot-2020-08-29-US-1-4-10pcs-Cleaning-Brush-Nylon-Stainless-Steel-Wash-Drinking-Pipe-Straw-Br.png

I got it from aliexpress a while ago, you can still find it there and on ebay, 10pcs, I got like 100 in total for 10-15USD, it seems to cost a bit more now, it cleans the ELB's pretty good.

jerri

Hi I have a Caylx I dont use it with the evo but I do use it with my Tera3 works great but it is still hard to clean but the results are worth it with the Tera thats my take

MonkeyTime

I'd love a Calyx, but I can't get it because I can no longer buy any related EVO accessories due to shipping...
PIU has their version called the Sipper, half the price and I think it's identical. Do they ship to your area?

I had both the 14mm and 18mm versions and loved the smaller for a lot of vapes until it broke. Next time I order from PIU they'll be two more added. There's always DHGate too if you have patience....

Agreed on the cleaning, but not any worse than a number of pieces I use regularly until you let them get bad.

MonkeyTime,
Reactions: jerri

m0sh

PIU has their version called the Sipper, half the price and I think it's identical. Do they ship to your area?

I had both the 14mm and 18mm versions and loved the smaller for a lot of vapes until it broke. Next time I order from PIU they'll be two more added. There's always DHGate too if you have patience....

Agreed on the cleaning, but not any worse than a number of pieces I use regularly until you let them get bad.
I'll check it out, hopefully they do ship, but I think not :/
I had gotten stuff from dhgate, i have no issues, just would love good ones from there (one little HT and one regular)

disruptxd

anyone use a smokebuddy? I just got mine and it's wet inside.. fucking disappointed in the amazon seller.

disruptxd,

m0sh

So I decided to put the backup unit back in rotation, it makes sense if I test if from time to time, make sure it still works...its the original indiegogo unit, and it whistles like a MF! I forgot how loud it could get, my new Evo doesn't really whistle, maybe I'll record the differences, its pretty crazy.

disruptxd

So I decided to put the backup unit back in rotation, it makes sense if I test if from time to time, make sure it still works...its the original indiegogo unit, and it whistles like a MF! I forgot how loud it could get, my new Evo doesn't really whistle, maybe I'll record the differences, its pretty crazy.
Do it! Send a video brother

m0sh

Do it! Send a video brother

Alright, just loaded both of them, will load 2 ELB's and show the difference, I wonder how, I can I upload? only YouTube?

One more thing, the OG unit seems to be running hotter, I actually coughed quite much, I like noon setting on the new device, but I do wonder how can I get to noon position like the old unit? I hope iots not more than 1 TBH.

m0sh,
Top Bottom