Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Shannock

Anyone in UK or Europe got a basket or two spare until vapexhale are back in stock?

Mine are almost perished and everything in Europe is out of stock.. I will repay the favour if anyone is kind enough to help

Brilliant vape by the way. Although I have to run it at 2pm to really get that dark brown AVB

I'm guessing once the taste goes that's where the nasties we don't want are creeping in?

Well I'm definitely still addicted to the popcorn nasty end of the vape (tar central)
Vapefiend have new stock on the site today - Also new units @kellya86

:peace:

CANtalk

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. Flying now with the EVO :evil: but wanted to reach out to fellow owners and cheers a great vape experience. The is EVO delivering the goods 🎁 .

The first small ELB of Strawberry Cough was great and the second small ELB of Viper did not disappoint either :brow: (both strong sativas). I'm feeling excellent in the first few sesh's off of my weekly break :rockon:. I have another ELB of Blue Dream ready to go shortly as the evening rolls in. Bring it on.

My routine is nicely refined and good here. After every weekend I use PBW hot water ultrasonic cleaner on the Helio mouthpiece, the ELB and VapeXnail. Three minutes X2 (flipping the mouthpiece to make sure any air bubbles have no consequence). If the VapeXnail is stubborn I recommend a bit more PBW and 8 minutes in the UC (maybe X2). The reward is hands-off quickly and perfectly clean glass and vaping weekly. Combined with the strong and flexible EVO I find vaping simple and a pleasure (with no heat/burn/fire hazards). I'm still doing two temp steps in combination with dry and wet draws. Highly recommended.

@Greenscreen, 2 o'clock is a common heater position for fuller extraction. Sounds good. You an experiment and see how it goes as well; typically EVO heaters can vape to 3 o'clock on the dial without combusting (which is getting to the strongest extraction). Though the higher the temp, the worst the taste. I love my 11 o'clock fresh moist herb dry draws... great flavors. I like to finish at ~2:30 o'clock. Great news on finding ELBs and new Euro EVO stock.

Have an enjoyable Friday eve all :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

Greenscreen

Happy EVO Friday all :tup:. Flying now with the EVO :evil: but wanted to reach out to fellow owners and cheers a great vape experience. The is EVO delivering the goods 🎁 .

The first small ELB of Strawberry Cough was great and the second small ELB of Viper did not disappoint either :brow: (both strong sativas). I'm feeling excellent in the first few sesh's off of my weekly break :rockon:. I have another ELB of Blue Dream ready to go shortly as the evening rolls in. Bring it on.

My routine is nicely refined and good here. After every weekend I use PBW hot water ultrasonic cleaner on the Helio mouthpiece, the ELB and VapeXnail. Three minutes X2 (flipping the mouthpiece to make sure any air bubbles have no consequence). If the VapeXnail is stubborn I recommend a bit more PBW and 8 minutes in the UC (maybe X2). The reward is hands-off quickly and perfectly clean glass and vaping weekly. Combined with the strong and flexible EVO I find vaping simple and a pleasure (with no heat/burn/fire hazards). I'm still doing two temp steps in combination with dry and wet draws. Highly recommended.

@Greenscreen, 2 o'clock is a common heater position for fuller extraction. Sounds good. You an experiment and see how it goes as well; typically EVO heaters can vape to 3 o'clock on the dial without combusting (which is getting to the strongest extraction). Though the higher the temp, the worst the taste. I love my 11 o'clock fresh moist herb dry draws... great flavors. I like to finish at ~2:30 o'clock. Great news on finding ELBs and new Euro EVO stock.

Have an enjoyable Friday eve all :peace: :leaf:.

Moist herb draws?

As in fresh bud that's not been dried? Wow! Sounds interesting I might snip a bud off a plant and give it a go soon!

Do you think there is carcinogens at 2pm onwards? Or is that only when reaching combustion?

Greenscreen,

CANtalk

Moist herb draws?

As in fresh bud that's not been dried? Wow! Sounds interesting I might snip a bud off a plant and give it a go soon!

Do you think there is carcinogens at 2pm onwards? Or is that only when reaching combustion?
Moist as in using Bovedas and mason jars to store cannabis.

Currently, there's very little research and information cannabis vapor constituents (by temperature) and some reported results have been contradictory. One study has reported benzene in vapor at 400 F+, which is a carcinogen (~2:30 o'clock on the EVO heater). Analytical method detection limits and aspects of study methodologies make it difficult to easily evaluate vapor constituent concentrations and study results. Benzene is also commonly measured in ambient air... and in concentrations that exceed ambient air quality health guidelines.

How cautious to be in vaping, and in life, comes down to personal risk tolerances/preferences and individual decisions. Hope that helps.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

disruptxd

Moist as in using Bovedas and mason jars to store cannabis.

Currently, there's very little research and information cannabis vapor constituents (by temperature) and some reported results have been contradictory. One study has reported benzene in vapor at 400 F+, which is a carcinogen (~2:30 o'clock on the EVO heater). Analytical method detection limits and aspects of study methodologies make it difficult to easily evaluate vapor constituent concentrations and study results. Benzene is also commonly measured in ambient air... and in concentrations that exceed ambient air quality health guidelines.

How cautious to be in vaping, and in life, comes down to personal risk tolerances/preferences and individual decisions. Hope that helps.

I'm with you completely here CANtalk.

Regarding Bovedas, when I was looking into using packs I read that they offgas, making it actually unideal to use them when storing cannibis.

What is your stance on this? Is this something you have just decided to live with?

Okla68

Regarding Bovedas, when I was looking into using packs I read that they offgas, making it actually unideal to use them when storing cannibis.

What is your stance on this? Is this something you have just decided to live with?
That and the apparent Robbing of Taste(Terpene Absorption) was reason for me to switch from Boveda to Integra "Boost" pacs. They seem to do Neither !

CANtalk

Look here: https://www.bovedainc.com/wp-conten...ds/boveda-integra-boner-labs-gassing-2017.pdf

What RH do you guys use when storing your cannabis? Looking into Integra boost packs now.

I'm not concerned with terp degradation but thx for the link for the off-gas study. I wasn't familiar with that recent history. After a read and evaluation, I'm not very concerned with the reported off-gassing. If I can get Boost for similar prices, I'll move to them slowly over the long term (the plan is to rehydrate the packs I have with distilled water and reuse them). The Boveda test results are very very low concentrations... PPB range low. It's an extremely low dose and vaping isn't a high rate activity with me, so it's a small small exposure. That's where I'm at personally, based on the current information. Please share as more studies and info comes out. Thx

I use 62% RH packs (they've been the easiest to source). Been 18 months now using them with mason jars.

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: macbill

disruptxd

I'm not concerned with terp degradation but thx for the link for the off-gas study. I wasn't familiar with that recent history. After a read and evaluation, I'm not very concerned with the reported off-gassing. If I can get Boost for similar prices, I'll move over to them slowly over the long term (the plan is to rehydrate the packs I have with distilled water and reuse them). The Boveda test results are very very low concentrations... PPB range low. It's extremely low dose and vaping isn't a high rate activity with me so it's a small small exposure. That's where I'm at personally, based on the current information. Please share as more studies and info comes out. Thx

I use 62% RH packs (they've been the easiest to source). Been 18 months now doing them with mason jars.

I agree with your sentiment, but it's swayed me enough to go with integra instead. Whether that was the purpose of the study or not, /shrug haha.

I purchased 55% and 62% and will give both a shot, I've read that people think 55% is better for vaping and 62% is better for combustion, as for vapes one would prefer drier over wet. Interesting take and I think I agree, but will try both to better understand the nuance for my stance.

CANtalk

CANtalk,

disruptxd

Thanks for that, I agree that the study can be misleading

> Boveda doesn’t use science to shock you. Or report research findings without telling the whole story. When we have people’s health in our hands, there’s too much at stake to misconstrue facts

Their statement however validates the report; they say and I'm paraphrasing: "they have the same amount of acetone as we do", and "we're here to tell the facts, and teach the community" high horse yada yada.

While Integra may have been misleading here, Boveda 100% omitted to provide their consumers the fact that it does offgas a certain amount of acetone, even if it's a negligible and "FDA deemed safe" amount.

Clearly the community deemed that misleading (from boveda) enough to write off boveda packs, and in parallel boveda saw it damaging enough to their branding that they had to release the statement.

If true, then it doesn't matter which company you support as they both provide the same levels of acetone which is deemed safe. Personally however I'll support integra here. I acknowledge overall though that they both suck in this case (integra for underhanded move, boveda for omitting that information about their product), but integra is net positive ish here (to me).

disruptxd,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
@m0sh
I would write to VapeXhale service and ask them. They would know who carries their product through the region. You could be like me and buy a second EVO. Is it a waste of money? I don't think so. What value do you place on Peace-of-Mind?

I do have a 2nd device, so I would never have to worry, I used it only a few times in the last few years, which shows how reliable the EVO is, and I can run the EVO for almost an entire day straight.

But that's besides the point, I don't want to lose one of them, I'll have to get a backup anyways...

I'll contact the US team, that's a good idea, cheers!

m0sh,
Reactions: CANtalk

disruptxd

I too have had an issue and had to buy a new device.

My EVO started emitting smoke and a foul odor came out (the unit was on for half a day) and I'm convinced it was overheated.

Not sure how this can happen as it's entirely glass throughout, but required to buy a new device.

disruptxd,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I too have had an issue and had to buy a new device.

My EVO started emitting smoke and a foul odor came out (the unit was on for half a day) and I'm convinced it was overheated.

Not sure how this can happen as it's entirely glass throughout, but required to buy a new device.

Did you check to see if the bamboo was sealed?

m0sh,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Sorry, not familiar with terminology. What is the bamboo, and how can I check to see if it was sealed?
With a cold Evo, plug the bottom glass intake with your finger and suck on the top. The glass tube that runs up the middle is known as the bamboo. 👍

Cheebsy,

disruptxd

With a cold Evo, plug the bottom glass intake with your finger and suck on the top. The glass tube that runs up the middle is known as the bamboo. 👍

If it's not sealed, what should I expect? Will need to dust off the evo lols.

disruptxd,

jimdee

If it's not sealed, what should I expect? Will need to dust off the evo lols.
BTW, You can also plug the top with your finger and blow through the bottom. If it is not sealed, you'll know right away because air will flow through the broken bamboo (glass tube). If it is sealed, there will be no air flow.

HTH,
jd

jimdee,

disruptxd

BTW, You can also plug the top with your finger and blow through the bottom. If it is not sealed, you'll know right away because air will flow through the broken bamboo (glass tube). If it is sealed, there will be no air flow.

HTH,
jd
Just tested it, it's sealed.

Question - does that mean that if it's sealed.. it's fully functioning?

Just turned it on to max - it smells like burnt rubber.

Last edited:
disruptxd,

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Just tested it, it's sealed.

Question - does that mean that if it's sealed.. it's fully functioning?

Just turned it on to max - it smells like burnt rubber.

It's functioning, but if your smelling something burnt then I would guess you have a problem. Have you contacted Vapexhale?

Relaxed,

disruptxd

It's functioning, but if your smelling something burnt then I would guess you have a problem. Have you contacted Vapexhale?

Yep, purchased a replacement unit - I'm out of warranty.

disruptxd,
Top Bottom