• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Yeah I noticed that, that's why I asked if there were other options. I saw they sale one by itself but its sold out. I like the can cozy idea. How hot does the unit get? Like too hot to touch? Only vape I've used that got hot is IQ. Is it comparable to that?

The top get's very hot, and it's much easier to grip and handle with the cover. This isn't something I would cheap out on.

rageweary

The top get's very hot, and it's much easier to grip and handle with the cover. This isn't something I would cheap out on.
I'm not trying to cheap out of anything. I have plenty of accessories to use with the unit and not a lot of room for more glass.

I've had the Sticky Hydro for a week or two and picked up MASSIVE hits through the whip attachment -> WP. I use the dosing caps in the bottom. I've had the EVO for 2-3 nights and just started to get the hang of it. I want to try it with a whip through a different WP tonight. So far in my limited experience the Sticky is the biggest hitter I have so far..
Thank you. Out of all my units my 2 bricks are the heaviest hitters. I thought maybe the evo would be stronger and more convenient.

rageweary,

CANtalk

Speak of the Devil...

Holy shit how long has it been since we've seen these!?!

Just picked this up, looks like a modified version of the standard "tree" perk. This purchase may push back my inevitable FP, Hybrid and Nano purchases but I don't care! Been wanting one of these for the longest time... especially a legit one! Looks like I don't have to look after all.. although I would prefer the honeycomb one of course! :D
OEM glass is US awesome stuff, nice to see it back in stock and thx for posting :nod:. Fwiw the tree perc style hydrabase is often available on DHgate which is much less expensive china glass. I rolled the dice on a tree perc hydrabase from DHgate and did well. Here's an example https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-stand-for-vapexhale-hydratube-glass/450840490.html. Lost out on a hydratube though :shrug:, so I've also had mixed success.

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:. I haven't posted in a while but want to check in quick. The EVO has been delivering... and super consistently. I've mixed dry/wet hydratube draws of flower and concentrates, including live resin and dialed in temp-wise. Excellent times, very robust experiences :freak:. In many ways, it's simply a matter of dose and the EVO is very easy in accommodating :brow:. I'm still cleaning weekly and using PBW, hot water and a sonic cleaner, which give me perfectly clean parts and glass.

I even recently enjoyed some strong sativa EVO vaping half way into a 40 km mountain bike trail ride and loop. It was stimulating and entertaining for sure, haha :clap:.

Anyway, it's nice to see owners still contributing. I try to read it all.

For all the cover talk I found it inexpensive overall and have a few... I've been trying to get a third cover too :nod:. Pick one 'you' like and get it imo.

Have a great weekend :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

Socks And Sandals

Yeah, I guess they thought it would
OEM glass is US awesome stuff, nice to see it back in stock and thx for posting :nod:. Fwiw the tree perc style hydrabase is often available on DHgate which is much less expensive china glass. I rolled the dice on a tree perc hydrabase from DHgate and did well. Here's an example https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-stand-for-vapexhale-hydratube-glass/450840490.html. Lost out on a hydratube though :shrug:, so I've also had mixed success.

Happy EVO Friday everyone :tup:. I haven't posted in a while but want to check in quick. The EVO has been delivering... and super consistently. I've mixed dry/wet hydratube draws of flower and concentrates, including live resin and dialed in temp-wise. Excellent times, very robust experiences :freak:. In many ways, it's simply a matter of dose and the EVO is very easy in accommodating :brow:. I'm still cleaning weekly and using PBW, hot water and a sonic cleaner, which give me perfectly clean parts and glass.

I even recently enjoyed some strong sativa EVO vaping half way into a 40 km mountain bike trail ride and loop. It was stimulating and entertaining for sure, haha :clap:.

Anyway, it's nice to see owners still contributing. I try to read it all.

For all the cover talk I found it inexpensive overall and have a few... I've been trying to get a third cover too :nod:. Pick one 'you' like and get it imo.

It's amazing the price difference in the glass vs. what I just paid but I really don't mind. I don't buy glass often at all so when I do I don't mind the extra spend here and not being accident prone around glass helps of course too! I know the functionality is near identical, I just wish I didn't have the OCD tick lol :D and of course the want to buy first party stuff whenever I can.

I've been wondering a lot about the moisture in my herb, about how many pulls do you get from the average half sized basket and about how much do you think that would weight? Just curious, I've been meaning to post this for a long time but just now happened to think of it! I got a new scale on the way as my current one isn't very good but I'd assume 50% full would be about a 0.2? I get 4 to 6 lung busting hits that take my breath away that I actually have to pause for a second just to catch my breath and this is coming from a daily user who hasn't took a tolerance break in 5 years lol! Full Extraction.. every time! No other vape I've ever owned even comes close to that "kick in the balls" punch that my Evo provides!

CANtalk

I forgot to mention that long mountain bike ride strong sativa was Ghost Train Haze. It was a great and interesting combo.

Yeah, I guess they thought it would

It's amazing the price difference in the glass vs. what I just paid but I really don't mind. I don't buy glass often at all so when I do I don't mind the extra spend here and not being accident prone around glass helps of course too! I know the functionality is near identical, I just wish I didn't have the OCD tick lol :D and of course the want to buy first party stuff whenever I can.

I've been wondering a lot about the moisture in my herb, about how many pulls do you get from the average half sized basket and about how much do you think that would weight? Just curious, I've been meaning to post this for a long time but just now happened to think of it! I got a new scale on the way as my current one isn't very good but I'd assume 50% full would be about a 0.2? I get 4 to 6 lung busting hits that take my breath away that I actually have to pause for a second just to catch my breath and this is coming from a daily user who hasn't took a tolerance break in 5 years lol! Full Extraction.. every time! No other vape I've ever owned even comes close to that "kick in the balls" punch that my Evo provides!
For sure! A very big punch and huge extraction :).

I'm sticking with US glass at this time too. I gotta say I've found the small volume OEM Precision hydratubes the best pieces and you get lots of conditioning with the honeycomb perc... while many prefer less conditioning with the Hydrabomb and Turbine options.

I use 62% boveda glass storage so my herb is moist, and with a half basket of quality herb iirc I get 3 big cloud draws at low temp. They're long draws at 15 seconds each. After that, I still get two or so decent draws more of vapor at high temp (for ~5 draws total).

I haven't weighed a half basket lately (but I've weighed a lot of smaller basket loads)... iirc I'd estimate it to be ~ 0.10 to 0.15 grams with moist flower from a coarse grind.

The EVO's been so consistent and smooth... II've been enjoying it very regularly.

I've been meaning to share this info with the community.
@IM1RU12 That is a lot bigger than I use. I'm probably the exception, but I literally use a piece that is smaller than a cooked grain of rice.
Hey @Relaxed, I got around to getting a picture of my small dabs with a grain rice just to see where things were at volume wise. Check it out, big picture and one can zoom in.

yr8ti6s0rqb51.jpg

I'd say that live resin dab [R] is just a bit bigger than the dry grain of jasmine rice [L]. It's big vapor and a cougher even with a wet hydratube. Great flavors at 12:15 o'clock on the dial, ~ 365 F.

I dabbed some more of the same just now with the EVO. That THC punch is most welcome.

blackstone

For those in EU, UK or other 220V areas that are interested in this vape.

Stock seemed to disappear before this crisis and recently when I got a good deal on a Hybrid Volcano i noticed I couldn't find an Evo 220V anywhere to compare prices.
Anyway, a few streams back on Vapefiend UK channel the owner there explained that he was involved with Vapexhale in testing a brand new version of 220 volt Evo because the last ones had some issue with overheating or something to that effect.
In a more recent stream, he said that he expected new stock to arrive possibly by the end of this month (July '20) or thereabouts.
And I guess other outlets might get some eventually too.
I'm not going to be needing another vape for a while but I thought the information could be useful to someone here!

I'm wondering, how do people find the Helio mouthpiece for Evo? Anyone have trouble with hot vapor?
It's something I might like to use on my Hybrid either right on top or at the end of some whip via adapter.
Also the Nebula whip mouthpiece for Evo, anybody get good cooling results with that on the end of a whip?
Thank you!

Socks And Sandals

I forgot to mention that long mountain bike ride strong sativa was Ghost Train Haze. It was a great and interesting combo.

For sure! A very big punch and huge extraction :).

I'm sticking with US glass at this time too. I gotta say I've found the small volume OEM Precision hydratubes the best pieces and you get lots of conditioning with the honeycomb perc... while many prefer less conditioning with the Hydrabomb and Turbine options.

I use 62% boveda glass storage so my herb is moist, and with a half basket of quality herb iirc I get 3 big cloud draws at low temp. They're long draws at 15 seconds each. After that, I still get two or so decent draws more of vapor at high temp (for ~5 draws total).

I haven't weighed a half basket lately (but I've weighed a lot of smaller basket loads)... iirc I'd estimate it to be ~ 0.10 to 0.15 grams with moist flower from a coarse grind.

The EVO's been so consistent and smooth... II've been enjoying it very regularly.

I've been meaning to share this info with the community.

Love your picks, I also use about the same size. As far as the Boveda moisture packs go, I've been taking them out as of late and haven't been using them much. Last week I left an 8th of my Hot Box Wedding Cake out in the open air for 24 hours. After doing so I noticed I was getting more vapor production. Every since I bought that dynavap last November I've been trying to figure out why I wasn't getting the clouds and I think.. it may have been too much moisture in my herb.

Do you feel the need to dry your herb? I did notice I was able to get an extra draw after I did. I just started doing this really trying to get decent results with my dynavap and it seems as if I finally am.

So you think and ELB might be closer to a 0.1? I could easily be off. Either way, I've been loving this since late 15!

Hey @Relaxed, I got around to getting a picture of my small dabs with a grain rice just to see where things were at volume wise. Check it out, big picture and one can zoom in.

yr8ti6s0rqb51.jpg

I'd say that live resin dab [R] is just a bit bigger than the dry grain of jasmine rice [L]. It's big vapor and a cougher even with a wet hydratube. Great flavors at 12:15 o'clock on the dial, ~ 365 F.

I dabbed some more of the same just now with the EVO. That THC punch is most welcome.

Love the pics, same amount I use as well!
I vape way too much using the Evo and usually bust it out on a fresh pick up. My favorite style to use the Cloud Evo is via whip. I tried the Hydratube, but holding everything can be a hassle. http://instagr.am/p/CC2f8acnMxO/

Wow man that's a clean set up! Very organized and clean glass to boot!
I ordered the hydrabase and whip adapter a few days ago, I should have some pics up soon!

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: CANtalk

jerri

Im using quartz nail with shatter at 1oclock on dial there is quite a bit of dark brown stuff left should I go up to 500 on dial or is that too hot thanks

jerri,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I am not a concentrate expert, but if your concentrate is, say, 70% THC, that means 30% is something else. Maybe what's left in your nail is the 30%.

Last edited:
macbill,

CANtalk

Im using quartz nail with shatter at 1oclock on dial there is quite a bit of dark brown stuff left should I go up to 500 on dial or is that too hot thanks
I wouldn't worry about it. Residue is common with dabbing and in dabbing vapes. Temp setting are personal preference but fwiw generally many people are dabbing at temps in the range you mention (1 o'clock), with the EVO and with other concentrate vaporizers. Users often run the EVO near max to burn off leftover residue after dabbing and to try to clean the nail between uses. Hope that helps. Enjoy dabbing. I often vape concentrates with the EVO as well.

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk

For those in EU, UK or other 220V areas that are interested in this vape.

Stock seemed to disappear before this crisis and recently when I got a good deal on a Hybrid Volcano i noticed I couldn't find an Evo 220V anywhere to compare prices.
Anyway, a few streams back on Vapefiend UK channel the owner there explained that he was involved with Vapexhale in testing a brand new version of 220 volt Evo because the last ones had some issue with overheating or something to that effect.
In a more recent stream, he said that he expected new stock to arrive possibly by the end of this month (July '20) or thereabouts.
And I guess other outlets might get some eventually too.
I'm not going to be needing another vape for a while but I thought the information could be useful to someone here!

I'm wondering, how do people find the Helio mouthpiece for Evo? Anyone have trouble with hot vapor?
It's something I might like to use on my Hybrid either right on top or at the end of some whip via adapter.
Also the Nebula whip mouthpiece for Evo, anybody get good cooling results with that on the end of a whip?
Thank you!
Thx for the 220V EVO update.

I have the Helio mouthpiece and love it with the EVO. Low profile, easy to use and clean (especially in a small ultrasonic cleaner). No problems with hot vapor here (I've dry vaped @ 1:30 on the dial). The Helio is the only piece I use vaping dry.

Last edited:

blackstone

I have the Helio mouthpiece and love it with the EVO. Low profile, easy to use and clean (especially in a small ultrasonic cleaner). No problems with hot vapor here (I've dry vaped @ 1:30 on the dial). The Helio is the only piece I use vaping dry.

Thx for the EVO update. Cheers

Thank you that sounds good, I'll probably get one as they are not too expensive. Seems better and smaller than using a bong as MP on a whip and if it actually replaces whips for me and gets all the vapor through it I might like to be able to reclaim from it sometimes too, maybe even without iso.
I've ordered a Nebula MP since I posted because they had that one in stock where I was buying some small bits, heard good things about it so that should be nice for whip use until I get the Helio!

It will be great to see Evo back in EU stores again, although I've gone a slightly different road for now, I had just started seeking a good deal on one when they disappeared!

blackstone,

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
So I've abstained from any herb since November for a variety of reasons, but was finally able to partake last night. After a short internal debate, I decided to bust out the Evo and hydratube for my first session. Prior to my break, my tolerance was through the roof, normally using several full baskets in a session or a couple full stems in my ditanium. Last night I used a single lightly filled basket and blasted off. I didn't think it was possible, but my tolerance seems to have been reset, hooray! Also pretty thrilled to be able to medicate again with such a wonderful device.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey guys, I hope I can reach the amazing VapeXhale team.

Vapefiend who I used to order from to get parts for the EVO have stopped shipping to my country, no matter what I say, they will not ship to my country.
To make things worse, if my bamboo will be broken, they will accept my unit and fix it, but they won't gerentunee it gets to me safely, meaning, if its lost of confiscated for me reason, I will lose my EVO.

I have been a loyal customer for them for years and I have to be honest and to take this offense personally.

Please adivce what can I do for parts and fixing? will I actually need to ship it all the way to the US?
Will you accept?
Perhaps offer a better service for Europe and the middle east?

Cheers,

Teedub

So I finally got around to restoring this neglected evo, the bamboo was almost completely blocked. And the case had a thick layer of resin coating it as well as a stripped screw which resulted in a slightly jarred open case.

Once the case was opened I cleaned the top shields etc with iso, then delicately rinsed the vertical bamboo repeatedly with hot pbw, it took a while but came up spotlessly clean. I the rinsed with water and gave it a final iso wipe for any residue. Then it was reassembled with a fresher case that had no stripped screw hole.

Dirty Bamboo removed.
Satisfying!

Now I need some fresh elb's!

purpletweed

I can’t believe it but I caused a few thermal-shock (it seems) induced hairline cracks in my Bamboo :( I’ve seen plenty of reports here of similar, but my Bamboo seems to still be totally airtight (if I plug the bottom hole I can’t pull), and seems to work fine. Does anyone know if it’s a problem to continue using it without repairing it unless the Bamboo further breaks?

purpletweed,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
You could be like me and buy a second EVO
I did have a second evo, sold it when i was in need...
Now im trying yo replace it and cant seem to find one to buy in uk... whats going on??? Why out of stock everywhere.. has it been discontinued ???

kellya86,

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
@m0sh
I would write to VapeXhale service and ask them. They would know who carries their product through the region. You could be like me and buy a second EVO. Is it a waste of money? I don't think so. What value do you place on Peace-of-Mind?

I'm contemplating the same thing, been kind of waiting for Evo to come out with a special edition. Not sure if they ever do that though.

Relaxed,
Reactions: macbill

Shannock

I did have a second evo, sold it when i was in need...
Now im trying yo replace it and cant seem to find one to buy in uk... whats going on??? Why out of stock everywhere.. has it been discontinued ???
I can’t remember if I read it here or on Reddit that the UK 220v model is being revised with help from Vapefiend, Covid chucked a bit of a spanner on the timeline but new UK stock is expected soon.

:peace:

mustacheemperor

Years after my beloved bomb hydrabase died from floor-impact right when they were discontinued, after wishful emails to Vapexhale and posts to this thread...I finally unboxed a *new* hydrabase that I plan on being even more careful with :rofl:

Can't seem to make an inline image post work, but here's a link to an imgur album including a shot of the percs in action and my rather goofy looking two-tone setup with a graphite hydratube:
If there base were in graphite I would have bought it to match, but...I wasn't about to wait and see if they came out with that option later!

Also bought the wrong size L-fitting by accident, so jamming the hose over the 14mm adapter to connect the vape for now.

The percs chug really nicely. I think I'm going to prefer this to my old bomb perc.

Very excited to finally sip vapor off the whip like the proverbial caterpillar again. :whip:

Thank you fellow FC'ers for posting the link in here, I might have missed it otherwise! And thank you to everybody else who's griped at VXL to bring these back...Now go buy one so they make more!

Greenscreen

Anyone in UK or Europe got a basket or two spare until vapexhale are back in stock?

Mine are almost perished and everything in Europe is out of stock.. I will repay the favour if anyone is kind enough to help

Brilliant vape by the way. Although I have to run it at 2pm to really get that dark brown AVB

I'm guessing once the taste goes that's where the nasties we don't want are creeping in?

Well I'm definitely still addicted to the popcorn nasty end of the vape (tar central)

Top Bottom