• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Omegalupi

Just got my TM2 as my first vape three days ago, and for now I'm liking it.

I was wondering if the titanium stem has some additional conduction effects over the glass one or if the effects are just minor. I'm interested in having some conductivity effects without buying another specific device, at least for now.

Omegalupi,
Reactions: cosimo

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
Just got my TM2 as my first vape three days ago, and for now I'm liking it.

I was wondering if the titanium stem has some additional conduction effects over the glass one or if the effects are just minor. I'm interested in having some conductivity effects without buying another specific device, at least for now.

I tell myself a basket screen (rigid rim) helps transfer some additional heat into the bud - but I’m sure very minor and likely negligible.

CloudForestWoodcraft,
Reactions: Omegalupi

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'm interested in having some conductivity effects without buying another specific device, at least for now.
Welcome to the forum!

The TM and tm2 are both connection vapes and offer tiny amounts of conduction. You could try a mighty capsule below the stem, and start out with a few cigar puffs to get some heat in the capsule before you start drawing proper. I wouldn't suggest this if you were a TM user (due to the screen at the bottom of the chamber), but should be ok for TM2.

I don't have any capsules to try, or a tm2 lol, maybe another member can test this for you as I suspect you don't have capsules either if it's your first vape, but they are quite easy to get hold of.

kiddvudu2

PXL-20230531-212503235-Copy.jpg

OEM TM long glass stem + 3 basket screens and multi-sized quartz beads all tipped to perfection with a TRWW acrylic MP! I put it in the same camp as my artisan stems when it comes to cooling/taste/ease of cleaning. I have been rotating through 4 other stems from HA, GVB, and GRAV, but I threw this together a couple weeks ago and it has entered my regular rotation now. Definitely the most inexpensive of my go-to's but I do prefer it in some categories when comparing it to the others. This vape is so great for versatility! And it provides hours of entertainment for tinkerers. :tup:

cliffhanger1

Has anyone ever changed the oven screen of the TM2?
Does anyone know if the screen of the TM1 also fits what is available to buy separately? I have one but it is very difficult to get in and I have deformed it. It is under a lot of tension when attaching. it's hard to get in the groove. I have 2 TM2 and one oven screen is very fine and the other very coarse, so I wanted to replace it with a fine one because it lets more herb residue through.

Shorner

Does anyone know if the screen of the TM1 also fits what is available to buy separately? I have one but it is very difficult to get in and I have deformed it. It is under a lot of tension when attaching. it's hard to get in the groove. I have 2 TM2 and one oven screen is very fine and the other very coarse, so I wanted to replace it with a fine one because it lets more herb residue through.
I recently attempted to change the oven screen and found it a complete nightmare , I deformed mine too I managed to get it in but its far from perfect!

nicknobody

Where did you get your TM2? I’m in the USA. Do I do vgoodiez or direct or?

I was a chronic mighty user but since I got a couple new vapes when I updated to the m+ it hasn’t seen the use it deserves. My friend has noticed and wants it. Time to try a TM2

Why not.

Should I hold off for the temp control dial issue?

nicknobody,
Reactions: BigJr48

nicknobody

Not sure if it’s a chinamight issue. It’s just the easiest way I was able to find the page speaking about dial issues.

Can anyone confirm this is chinamight only issue?

Edit: fuck a chinamight. I’m interested in the real deal

Just received my TM2, can anyone tell me if the following is normal. The dial to adjust the heat I couldn't move with my fingernail so I used a knife to twist it and it was fairly hard to turn even with the knife. And it didn't stop at 0 and 10 like the TM1, you could just spin it around and around. After a few times a round it became easier to turn. I assumed I could just turn it back and it would tighten up again but it didn't. When I turned it on for the first time prior to touching the dial it would turn on and then back off. Tried it with a different molicel and the same happened. After I adjusted the dial now it stays on. Was all this normal, especially the part about the dial not stopping at 0 and 10?? Thanks.
Is this a real tm2 or chinamight?

nicknobody,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not sure if it’s a chinamight issue. It’s just the easiest way I was able to find the page speaking about dial issues.

Can anyone confirm this is chinamight only issue?

Edit: fuck a chinamight. I’m interested in the real deal

There's no issue with the dial, order from wherever, can save money international

It all comes out in one go in the tm2 , then soak the lot ,its like your removing the whole insides but your not
the tm1 was more parts so maybe harder ,theres a video on it ,
IT was one of the improvements and made it easyier
you normally dont need too for a long time ,but if it needs it then just remove the stem o ring , big red one and stem washer FIRST and carefully lift it all out
G

Vapor-catzG,

TeaCup

Is this a real tm2 or chinamight?
Real. And after emailing Tiny he confimed I broke it. I didn't think I had but after my initial "holy shit I'm f'ing pissed", I realized what I'd done. I hadn't used my TM1 in a long long time because I was trying like hell for a year to dial in my Couch Log and when I got the TM2 in I unboxed it in daylight sunshine and I couldn't see the dot on the dial to see where it was. Couldn't remember that they ship on zero and I immediately turned the dial left because I was not thinking at all and just thought the dial was where I usually vape at on my TM1, lol............idiot.....so I forced it a little to the left.......idiot.

So let's recap my last few months with my Tiny's.................gave TM1 to friend with one instruction and he broke it in one night........got my TM2 and I broke it before I could even use it beyond one session...............idiot.

Boxed it up and left it for a few weeks trying to figure out what to do. Decided to try it the other night with nothing to lose and I'm pretty sure it works correctly. On one hand it DEFINITELY still hits like I remember!!!! Besides the way it looks, it functions the same as my TM1 and gives you dead ass even AVB without any ring whatsoever, no matter how hard I hit it. I'm mad about that because it took me a long damn time to dial in how to not get that ring on my TM1, lol! The only thing I'm unsure of is it didn't seem to fully extract everything. When I was getting no more vapor I transferred the bowl to my TetreX and got half a hit. But this is very very early testing, I wouldn't put much stock into that, all of the testing except that bowl was just to see if it's working. My TM2 gets much warmer than my TM1 but I might be vaping at a higher temp, hard to tell because I recalibrated my TM1 to my liking and so far with my TM2 I've just used it at stock. The only other thing I noticed was that it seemed heavier and I kinda hated that when all I was doing at that point in time was just holding it in my hand........after a few days of actual use the last thing on my mind is how heavy it seemed. I really hope to hell I'm OK cause I can't afford to buy another one and after using it the last few nights it's as clear as ever, the TinyMight is just unfair when it comes to portable vapes........it's on another level if you ask me. We all have different wants and needs but I don't know how you could not like this device......I really struggle with reading people saying that. It hits like a dream, I don't ever want to be without this device again. I got carried away with my vape buying for my first few years, can no longer afford or justify buying vapes anymore so I'm coming to a close with just one or two still left on my list to get. So TM2, FW7, CLog. That for me is my trifecta end game and I'm totally Ok with that now.

As Shit Snacks said above, there is no issue with the dial. I've read 90% of this thread and just did two searches, Chinamight and dial, and as far as I can tell there were one, maybe two people who had a broken dial. Mine was not broken, I broke it, so that doesn't count. Good luck, it's an incredible vape, I don't know what more someone could want out of a vaping device.

Cereal4dinner

How do you guys feel about the doing caps? I find they take a lot more effort to get the vapour going, wife has troubles getting them going

Cereal4dinner,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
How do you guys feel about the doing caps? I find they take a lot more effort to get the vapour going, wife has troubles getting them going
There’s an overwhelming consensus that caps don’t work well. Most didn’t enjoy it. I’ve never tried with my OG TM and likely never will. Short stock stem, cooling unit without nuts & washers, and low temps is how I roll a majority of the time. The Tinymight is by far my favorite vape, now and out of all vapes I’ve ever owned. It’s that damn great! No caps for me :) :peace:

Varden

I like them. I use them when going around, in public places. They affect the flavour, no doubt, but they are good enough for how practical they are.

When at home I use other glass without the capsules obviously.

Top Bottom