TinyMight / TM 2

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The TM2 is so easy to use. I myself would only consider capsules if I needed to be discreet and swap em in and out. But since my TM2 never leaves the house (it's an indoor cat) I've never considered buying them. It is so easy to draw up a load like a straw and puff it out when done.

The last time I've used capsules was with my Fury 2 and that was only to keep the heater chamber clean. Similar to @Cereal4dinner, I found it took more heating time to warm up the metal of the capsule, and I also felt like the extra thermal mass of the capsule gave a warmer hit when used. The latter probably being the biggest drawback to me.

Pappy

shmaporist
The TM cooling unit has not met my expectations. It gunks up quickly, the debris inside isn't visible, and it's fussy to clean. I prefer the Grav Upline or 3D stem with the appropriate screens. No biggie. The cooling unit works, albeit not optimally.

MoltenTiger

Any good way to mend small scratches on the wood?
What kind of scratches?

Beeswax might help to gloss over them. You could go for PVA glue and sand paper if they are mild deep. It depends on how much work you're willing to put in. You could wrap it in veneer if you wanted.

MoltenTiger,

Wile.E

How do you guys feel about the doing caps? I find they take a lot more effort to get the vapour going, wife has troubles getting them going
How do you guys feel about the doing caps? I find they take a lot more effort to get the vapour going, wife has troubles getting them going
I use the V2 every day (only)and i think they support a little bit conduction heat👍

kilo

I'm sure this has come up before but...you know, 836 pages to search! So, my question is, has anyone found a source for a slightly deeper hard-rimmed basket screen?

As far as the dosing capsules go, I just ordered another set of them from VGEZ. I never use them at home but when I'm visiting friends I go glassless and the caps are just so convenient! I haven't found any problem getting decent vapor with them.

gangababa

I like the TM2 dosing caps; I have five and wish it were 10.
As a long time Arizer Solo user, I find that they simply work for me.
About the only way I can tolerate using the GRAV Upline Taster is with a dosing capsule.

I have done the weighing and math and find that I rather consistently load .09-.11 gm loads.
My stems are all 'set' for a dosing capsule, with our without the cover.
Most of the time I use a TM long cooling stem with an uncovered capsule, open to the heater.
Try this on "8"!

When I want to use one cap-less in a stem set for the extra depth of the cover,
I insert a slightly domed half-inch screen, as seen in the GRAV OctoTaster in the picture.
20230604-155456.jpg

The stems also accommodate rimmed basket screens.

cliffhanger1

The TM-dude told me today that they dont have any more of those fine oven screens ,they have switched to the course ones, as they find the finer one to have effect on hotspotting.
I have both and for me the fine are better, but that is a matter of opinion/taste.

The Natty Leprechaun

I finally got myself a new portable vape the tiny might 2 is such a step up from the firefly 2 that was my first and only portable vape until now 😎👍
I got it from vgoodiez.com they have lighting fast free shipping got it in 2 days up here in New England.
Now I can enjoy the summer music festival season in style with a vape anyone can get quality clouds off of with ease. I have only used the tiny might a few times so far but am impressed and will be writing more reviews in the future.
Does anyone recommend a good site for getting extra batteries and a charger?

Smknbud

I finally got myself a new portable vape the tiny might 2 is such a step up from the firefly 2 that was my first and only portable vape until now 😎👍
I got it from vgoodiez.com they have lighting fast free shipping got it in 2 days up here in New England.
Now I can enjoy the summer music festival season in style with a vape anyone can get quality clouds off of with ease. I have only used the tiny might a few times so far but am impressed and will be writing more reviews in the future.
I got extra batteries from the link provided by @VGOODIEZ.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'll let others recommend specific batteries.
I use a Nitecore 2 bay charger, been happy with it.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'll let others recommend specific batteries.
I use a Nitecore 2 bay charger, been happy with it.
Molicel is very popular with TM owners, myself included. I think p28 is the latest version/model replacing p26. I’ve bought mine from 18650batterystore.com too. Welcome to the TM family and hope you enjoy it as much as I’ve been enjoying my original TM for 3+ years. I’m in New England too (MA). Welcome! :peace:

Cloud McLongFoot

Hi guys hope this is the right place for this question but wondering what everyone’s go to replacement for the tm2 has been if they have ever broken or had to go without it for a period of time? Recently broke my inner glass lining and looking for something to tide me over until it gets fixed

Cloud McLongFoot,

Cloud McLongFoot

I like the TM2 dosing caps; I have five and wish it were 10.
As a long time Arizer Solo user, I find that they simply work for me.
About the only way I can tolerate using the GRAV Upline Taster is with a dosing capsule.

I have done the weighing and math and find that I rather consistently load .09-.11 gm loads.
My stems are all 'set' for a dosing capsule, with our without the cover.
Most of the time I use a TM long cooling stem with an uncovered capsule, open to the heater.
Try this on "8"!

When I want to use one cap-less in a stem set for the extra depth of the cover,
I insert a slightly domed half-inch screen, as seen in the GRAV OctoTaster in the picture.
20230604-155456.jpg

The stems also accommodate rimmed basket screens.
What size balls have you found work best for the stem?

Cloud McLongFoot,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hi guys hope this is the right place for this question but wondering what everyone’s go to replacement for the tm2 has been if they have ever broken or had to go without it for a period of time? Recently broke my inner glass lining and looking for something to tide me over until it gets fixed
I think the common answer here will be to just get another TM....:lol:

Cloud McLongFoot

If something happened to my tinymight I have like 10 other vapes 🤷
Sadly I only have a very poorly spare, went straight from my first mistake purchase to the tm2 hahaha

H
I think the common answer here will be to just get another TM....:lol:
Hahaha maybe I should have specified cheap go to 😂 not too keen to spend another 500aud just yet, maybe when more woods become available

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
H

Hahaha maybe I should have specified cheap go to 😂 not too keen to spend another 500aud just yet, maybe when more woods become available
This might be better as an Ask FC question for other folks to find, but this is where the TM people live.

My cheap backup portable is the Xmax v3 pro. It's tasty, compact, and it is cheap enough that I won't be overly upset if an overzealous TSA agent makes me toss it. I've also heard good things about the roffu for this price.

I have many other vapes, but that's my go-to beater.

Cloud McLongFoot

Than
This might be better as an Ask FC question for other folks to find, but this is where the TM people live.

My cheap backup portable is the Xmax v3 pro. It's tasty, compact, and it is cheap enough that I won't be overly upset if an overzealous TSA agent makes me toss it. I've also heard good things about the roffu for this price.

I have many other vapes, but that's my go-to beater.
Thanks for the suggestions, definitely leaning toward the xmax v3 pro. Might make a post in ask FC to get a wide opinion base

ploooopp

Does anyone know if the glass tube that's behind the metal of the heating chamber is interchangable between the TM1 and the TM2? Mine is broken on the TM2 and it's hit performance a bit, but I was hoping to just be able to take the extra one I have from a TM

ploooopp,
Top Bottom