TinyMight / TM 2

Zipford

Yes. I'm really disappointed no one is offering a flattened MP. They give a much more comfortable mouth position, and cut down on pain for people with jaw issues. Also easy to do for the artisan.

I sold my TM2 because all existing stems caused me pain. I'm thinking off buying one again (because it's amazing) and asking for a custom built from someone. Although I'm shocked no one has done it yet anyway.
The GRAV Upline Taster (not the Octotaster) has a flattened MP end, which I have recommended a few times. I didn't think much about the shape that your mouth actually touches, but after using the Upline Taster, I find that rounds stems really are less comfortable.

Plus, the mass produced GRAV is pretty cheap compared to the artisanal glass most people recommend.

And, I recommend it highly. Tastes better than the stock MP, cools just as well, rarely needs cleaning (i.e. it does not clog, just has cosmetic reclaim you can leave unless it bothers you) and very easy to clean if you want to. I add a simply stainless steel screen that I shape by hand, .625 diameter minimum works best.

SquirrelMaster

I remember when legalization happened in Canada and many dispensaries were pushing the idea that THC isn't everything and that terpene profiles have a huge impact. There is definitely some truth to that but I also think they were pushing the idea because of the large amount of weak strains at the time. I always found it funny considering the flower was always dry as hell and we know terpenes will not come back at that point.
If I vape 15% THC flower with an amazing terpene profile it may taste good but the effects have never compared to 25% THC flower. On the other hand, once I get into the twenty something percent range I don't find a massive jump in my high compared to a 35% THC strain. Diminishing returns maybe?
I like variety, so it's nice to have a mix of strains with varying THC percentages and different terpene profiles. Plus, everyone is a little different and the effects will vary from person to person. It's the same reason a pharmaceutical drug will work for one person and not for another. We may be the same species but we are physiologically different from one another.

One thing I like about stems with tapered mouthpieces is that they somewhat regulate my draw strength. I do also find them to be much comfortable against my lips, which is my main reason for liking them. The Grav Upline was my favorite for a long time but I stick to my Phineas808 and GoodVibesBoro these days. They were also considerably more expensive. I'm just glad there are so many options these days at varying price points. Once the stock cooling unit is left behind you're already a leg up.
Mighty, nomad, lotus, ghost are better for me

Thanks for the advice I will try to change the temp on each hit cause I stay always on 6.
I'd suggest turning your temperature WAY down. The Nomad and Tinymight use similar style heaters and I find the taste to be very close. Obvipusly this will depend on how you use the Nomad, but the Tinymight has the advantage of requiring minimal user input. The Mighty is easy to use but the flavor doesn't hold a candle to any convection vape imo. The Lotus requires more user input (like the Nomad) but it does have pretty good flavor. The Ghost is good when it works but my god can it be inconsistent. That's a vape I have not pulled out in a long long time.

I start at temp 3-4 on my TM and only jump up in temp as flavor drops off. The lower temps really help preserve the flavor and extend a bowl. I aim for flavor but there's always that trade off vs dense vapor in a shorter time frame.

You could have a device that is tuned a little hotter, or it's brand new maybe the Walnut is throwing you off?

kilo

...but after every cooldown it does take a lot of air to get it going again after a reheat...
I'll often vent a sacrificial toke through my nose just to make sure the unit's producing vapor before drawing deeply after a cooldown.

kilo,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The lights on the bottom and the lights on the top are the same lights. If you don’t want to see it on the top, just block the holes on the stir stick.
Wood Vapors made a replacement stir stick that would probably work well for this purpose:
Screenshot-20230521-114923.png

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was afraid woody vapors was shutting down but maybe they were able to keep going? Someone shared another place for those tools too...

Good Vibes Boro drop went live earlier and still has plenty heady TM stems available

FelixVonTrapp

Dr. G

Old Resident
I've had this happen to me too with some cheap strains. I've had some that make my hands shaky. The black pepper is a good trick, I should try it. Wonder if mixing black pepper directly and vaping it has a similar effect.

This also ties with another thread in the forum of people experimenting with vaping other kind of herbs. It is in my TODO list to try some of the recommendations they gave, which they say have a lot milder effects than weed, and the though of combining those herbs with weed to see how the high is affected had crossed my mind. Now I'm even more curious.
I recently last week got too high and very sick on 15% THC...and we did not smoke out of TM but, Angus. I got very very very high with four pulls...at first it was great...progressing throughout the day...the high lasted about ten hours. My pulse raced hard...it was a batch of herb that I was using throughout the month...did not have a reaction like this. I went into the kitchen and got the pepper corn grinder out...grinded some pepper and ate it. I felt a little better but, it wasn't until the next day I felt relief. So, for the past few days I have been off everything. Anyway, that vape fell to the ground and completely broke. I have not had much luck with that unit. I have no idea why I reacted like that...this has only happened once more in my lifetime...I am almost 65 now.

I also wanted to say that Good Vibes Boro makes sometimes the small mouth opening stems...he calls them the giraffe models...they are small and squarish...easy on the jaw. I have jaw issues...and just recommending his glass. I would contact him and special order.

MoltenTiger

The lights on the bottom and the lights on the top are the same lights. If you don’t want to see it on the top, just block the holes on the stir stick.
A long time ago I put some beeswax into the stir stick, and the LED holes on the base. Best mod, works as a light pipe getting rid of those nasty LED burns and making the thing look like a finished product instead of just Finnish ;)

The top lights are useful for session mode, I don't bother holding the button and watch for the reflection off my glass.

Absolutely enthralled by my TM2. It is such a champion, flawless one hits through the Mobius - what else could one want?
Temp stepping certainly extends a bowl and allows for a nice fluctuation, normally I set it to 8+ and pump huge clouds back to back. 0 to Smitten in no time at all.

Haven't used anything else for a long time and happy to keep it that way.

TM2 + Beeswax + Ed's TNT WPA + Micro Matrix = Total Perfection

kilo

vent it through your nose? How do you do that?
I was afraid someone would ask...
:lol:

Did you ever start to toke and the vapor production doesn't start until your lung capacity is about full? I've had that happen with weed that might be slightly more moist, and with a bowl I've put down for a while and has cooled off. I'll start my hit and count to four or five, stop the inhalation and, with my lips still sealing the mouthpiece, I just exhale a bit, through my nose. It there's a little vapor or another indication of vapor production I know I'm good for a continued draw. If it's not vaping yet, I exhale and start another toke. It's just automatic to me; the TM stays on during the whole process.

Notcoded419

I find the dimples on the 3D a residue magnet. Nor do I trust basket screens not to come off during removal, dumping ABV into the TM 2 chamber. It's happened to me. The mouthpiece points in a single direction. I like to rotate my tubes. I find the Grav Upline more practical, cooler, cleaner. I like the fact it has a large bowl you don't have to fill. I pack it halfway. It adds to the coolness and vapes effectively. What I like most is it tastes great.
I always empty my chamber upside down like the person below mentioned, but might have to try your approach anyway. I've recently gotten reacquainted with the TI+CU setup and keep rotating with my upline. The upline does have better flavor and I wonder if ditching that screen would be even better
Hello
so i must also say that grav upline is what i use now....
it is compact, does not create air resistance, practical narrowed mouthpiece, cools sufficiently at a temperature of 3-5.
everything else always seemed unsatisfactory to me.....
It's weird because I like the openness of the upline, but also like the ti+cu because of the resistance. Guess it sort of depends on my mood? I do tend to higher temps and quick extraction, and feel like the TI+CU gives cooler high temp hits, as well as thicker clouds. The upline can be a bit harsh on the higher temps, but the flavor is pretty unbeatable when I'm in the mood to sip.

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
As @Vaporific said, the small plug white plug in the picture. It is one of two such plugs I received with the TM mini bubbler and long cooling stem.
When cleaning these stems the plug can be used to block the mouthpiece and then the bowl end is blocked with a cap as @Vaporific shows, after the stems are filled with alcohol, and shaken to clean.
images
images

Would anyone know where I could get these little plugs anyhwere, I've lost mine!

trevytrev,

imor jones

I lost my stiring tool last weekend.
So woodyvapors and good vibes boro are two different sellers?
Good vibes boro ones are high priced. I guess i would stick with the original one for half the price.
I couldnt find woodyvapors in the Internet...
I am interessted in the grav upline taster mouthpiece. And also in this 3d printed mouthpiece mentioned on the previous page..
I also lost my alp stiring tool btw

imor jones,
  • Sad
Reactions: Vaporific

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I am not certain about the plug diameter. The TM2 tool hole is about 7 mm, best I can determine.
The stock stem outer diameter is 16mm so the stem plug would be about that, give or take 1mm. Mine are stored away at the moment. I bought 15.7mm caps for the stock stems which work great and are always on when storing my TM (see my last post with a pic of it). :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: trevytrev

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yes. They make totally different products. I think that GBV used to sell the Woody Vapors mouthpieces?
Good vibes boro ones are high priced. I guess i would stick with the original one for half the price.
I don't think that GBV ever sold stir sticks?
I think they don't have a website but you can find them on Instagram:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Would anyone know where I could get these little plugs anyhwere, I've lost mine!

LINK for PLUGS:

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: trevytrev

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Go to your favorite (appropriate) on-line site (Amazon, eBay, AliBaba, etc) and search for T plugs silicone 7mm hole (or rubber).
I am not certain about the plug diameter. The TM2 tool hole is about 7 mm, best I can determine.
The stock stem outer diameter is 16mm so the stem plug would be about that, give or take 1mm. Mine are stored away at the moment. I bought 15.7mm caps for the stock stems which work great and are always on when storing my TM (see my last post with a pic of it). :peace:
Thanks both, I'll see what I can find! I have the 15.7mm caps for the stems already, but might get some more, they do seem to bounce around and get lost easily!

trevytrev,

sickmanfraud

I have been told that TinymightVapes is currently got three beta test units made from purpleheart wood. They need to be certain that the wood will hold up and not warp or have other issues. If purpleheart passes the tests then there will likely be a batch of purpleheart units.

RedZep

Any of you used this spittoon by Delta3 studios?

Seems the kind of product that either makes the work process simpler or more convoluted.

RedZep,
Reactions: Cheebsy

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Any of you used this spittoon by Delta3 studios?

Seems the kind of product that either makes the work process simpler or more convoluted.

Been using that one for awhile now. Works best with Dynavaps as the hole in top is small. But it also works with the stock glass TM stem if you push and hold it down over the hole. One could enlarge the hole, but then it would be too large for a DV stem.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am interessted in the grav upline taster mouthpiece. And also in this 3d printed mouthpiece mentioned on the previous page..
I also lost my alp stiring tool btw

Yeah I think you were confused as GY said, GVB was only selling Woody Vapor mouthpieces, and unfortunately I recall Woody posting in an Instagram story that they would be shutting down their shop?? The most recent IG post from link above is from 14 weeks ago so I think that may still be true... You can try reaching out here though since they are a member (I sold them something in fact so I hope they come back as they do great work and are great people!)

Yeah if you just want the original stir tool, that would be your cheapest option to get a spare from TM? In fact it might be a good idea to get two, save on the shipping that way, and you would have a spare for when you inevitably lose it again??

Someone shared another maker from Reddit I think that was selling their own stir tools so that is your other option if you want a handmade wood tip one...?

Regarding the stems, it's up to you to decide which one appeals based on the price and style, Delta 3D is starting off with just the mouthpiece so that could go well with another plain tip stem or it may be all you need with stock stems? The upline stem is still not at all appealing to me and I did not like the octa taster either...

I still like GVB stems a lot, I have too many though and need to sell one or two...

I've been neglecting my TM much more because of alternatives and water pieces, I still prefer my TM dry at lower temps, still feel like I would not miss a beat if it was the only vape I had to cover all my bases :2c::peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom