TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You want to use 4 mm and 6 mm for cooling, but everyone has their own opinions, a mix will create better pockets of flow and 3 mm is too small for cooling too much draw restriction etc so they are better for a heater mass...

You can put them anywhere you want, however many you want, takes some experimenting so always worth getting extra especially to use in multiple applications and multiple sizes together ...

18 equals 19 equals 18.8 actually technically which is why you see both used interchangeably

The cooling is more pronounced typically however the stem itself could get hot as they will retain heat and build up with oil and could mean more frequent cleaning especially the more balls etc.. a hook will offer more flavor and longer time before cleaning although less cooling and more open air flow versus more draw restriction with any filled small balls for cooling this way ...

Yes you have to figure out a way to get some sort of secure screens in place, or other filter of some kind, it's the stem itself does not have some glass pinches or other glass to stop the beads or a separate mouthpiece attached with o-rings that has a smaller opening etc..

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This would be a natural question to ask on the TM thread. You would get more TM owner eyes on it and other people could find the answers easily there.

Anyway, I haven't used any boro beads in the typical stem, though I have some custom stems with balls in them.

Most folks uses screens as you said. Some use the @dzoinp mod or half a CU filled with beads.

#4 Will this J Hook fit a TinyMight 18mm WPA? I think I have read somewhere that sometimes 18mm and 19mm are used interchangeably to describe the same size adapters/sockets, but I can't seem to find that information right now.
I have this j-hook and I don't recommend it. It has no real cooling features and it's not particularly comfortable. For cheap hooks I'd recommend something from TRWW or OWW's inception hook. Have a look at the j-hook thread here too. Although the best hook for the TM, IMO, is the sidecar from Oregon Glass Blower. GVB also makes amazing j-hooks.

Good luck!

VapeForHealth

You want to use 4 mm and 6 mm for cooling, but everyone has their own opinions, a mix will create better pockets of flow and 3 mm is too small for cooling too much draw restriction etc so they are better for a heater mass...

You can put them anywhere you want, however many you want, takes some experimenting so always worth getting extra especially to use in multiple applications and multiple sizes together ...

18 equals 19 equals 18.8 actually technically which is why you see both used interchangeably

The cooling is more pronounced typically however the stem itself could get hot as they will retain heat and build up with oil and could mean more frequent cleaning especially the more balls etc.. a hook will offer more flavor and longer time before cleaning although less cooling and more open air flow versus more draw restriction with any filled small balls for cooling this way ...

Yes you have to figure out a way to get some sort of secure screens in place, or other filter of some kind, it's the stem itself does not have some glass pinches or other glass to stop the beads or a separate mouthpiece attached with o-rings that has a smaller opening etc..
Thank you so much!

This would be a natural question to ask on the TM thread. You would get more TM owner eyes on it and other people could find the answers easily there.
My bad, I thought I was supposed to post questions in this section, will take note in the future. Thanks!

Anyway, I haven't used any boro beads in the typical stem, though I have some custom stems with balls in them.

Most folks uses screens as you said. Some use the @dzoinp mod or half a CU filled with beads.

I have this j-hook and I don't recommend it. It has no real cooling features and it's not particularly comfortable. For cheap hooks I'd recommend something from TRWW or OWW's inception hook. Have a look at the j-hook thread here too. Although the best hook for the TM, IMO, is the sidecar from Oregon Glass Blower. GVB also makes amazing j-hooks.

Good luck!
Thanks fort the info and the links, I will check the thread and the retailers you recommended.

Much Appreciated!

Last edited:

VapeForHealth

Just to be clear, I don't think it is wrong. It just would help you find your info in the thread. Sorry to make it sound confusing! You're good!
Yeah posting it in the TM thread is just more correct is all :tup:
Thanks to both of you. I am still learning my way around here, and you have both been very helpful since day one! I will report my post for mods to move to the TinyMight thread.

Last edited:

gangababa

#6 How does one ensure they do not suck the screen/glass beads into their mouth when inhaling? I have seen a picture of bead packed stems on VGoodiEZ, and they had screens on the top and bottom of the beads. The top screen appears like it could potentially be sucked into your mouth when inhaling.

#7 How do you keep the beads from falling out of the bottom of the stem? It seems like the weight of the beads could push out the bottom screen.

Thanks!
The Tinymight cooling unit (disassembled) provides two o-ring fitted cans that can be used to corral beads. At this time, an eBay search for "tinymight glass' will turn up two sellers (UK & Aus)who are modifying and reselling TM stems with balls. One seller is using a glass-screened stem similar to the Grav Octototaster and the picture enlightened me.
Rather than the glass-screen end being the bowl, use it as the mouth piece. A TM CU half then serves to hold all in place, seen in picture.

I also question the security of dome screens for securing balls, though they quickly stick together with amber. But it is essentially how I do it with the titanium stem; two dome screens cupping balls and pressed into the stem at whatever depth desired. I then fit a separate dome in the end for the cannabis. Because the metal gets too hot, I have a Grav mouthpiece fitted. It is pictured retracted and pulls out to 3x length.
20230322-092605.jpg

Note that three of the four have 6 mm balls and the 55 mm stem has the CU reversed and filled with balls; the stem is also fitted with the Boundless Tera glass mouthpiece mod. The forth stem has dosing capsules without lids.

Last edited:

VapeForHealth

The Tinymight cooling unit (disassembled) provides two o-ring fitted cans that can be used to corral beads. At this time, an eBay search for "tinymight glass' will turn up two sellers (UK & Aus)who are modifying and reselling TM stems with balls. One seller is using a glass-screened stem similar to the Grav Octototaster and the picture enlightened me.
Rather than the glass-screen end being the bowl, use it as the mouth piece. A TM CU half then serves to hold all in place, seen in picture.

I also question the security of dome screens for securing balls, though they quickly stick together with amber. But it is essentially how I do it with the titanium stem; two dome screens cupping balls and pressed into the stem at whatever depth desired. I then fit a separate dome in the end for the cannabis. Because the metal gets too hot, I have a Grav mouthpiece fitted. It is pictured retracted and pulls out to 3x length.
20230322-092605.jpg

Note that three of the four have 6 mm balls and the 55 mm stem has the CU reversed and filled with balls; the stem is also fitted with the Boundless Tera glass mouthpiece mod. The forth stem has dosing capsules without lids.
Wow, that was very helpful, and also made me realize that I can just experiment with many different combinations of beads, OEM cooling units, and dosing capsules to see what works best.

Thanks!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
bought new, session

combusts after 1 hit
Yep, your TM2 has to be defective. That absolutely sucks for you, but I am confident that you will get fixed up by Tinymight (or whoever you bought it from).

Just FYI, you should not need to calibrate it to get it to function. Ideally you should leave that alone until well after you are familiar with using your TM.

stuey

Bought new from whom?
There is an online seller offering this as new, original.
s-l500.png

You are right, but we dont yet know anything other than he has bought one and certainly believes it to be genuine.

Its a bit of a leap to go from its faulty to its fake with nothing more than the guy saying its broken. (or am I missing something here).

Out of interest how much is that being sold for? Just wondered what these fakes are going for.

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
You are right, but we dont yet know anything other than he has bought one and certainly believes it to be genuine.

Its a bit of a leap to go from its faulty to its fake with nothing more than the guy saying its broken. (or am I missing something here).

Out of interest how much is that being sold for? Just wondered what these fakes are going for.
I don't think anyone is saying the device is fake, but the fact that knockoffs of the TM2 have recently been seen and posted in this thread has prompted the concern. It's another thing to verify as we try to help offer feedback.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It was said above this unit appears to have a TM2 stirring tool with a TM1 battery cap. I don’t recall it the battery cap threads are the same on both TM1 and TM2 though highly plausible, and the battery doors could be interchangeable - which is a possibility here or it’s something else like a knockoff. TBD but I think those are two possibilities.

Weekend regards to all. Used my Hopper IO yesterday for the first time in a few months and it was good but, again, I think the batteries are a weak link. Used my 3+ year old TM yesterday and it was friggin awesome as usual. The TM rocks it every single time! A much better vaping experience with the TM. Nuff said! :) :peace:

Top Bottom