TinyMight / TM 2

VapeForHealth

Regardless if TM1 or TM2 you’ll need a small skinny finger and lots of patience to fit the slender oring on top of the glass cylinder. It is easier to take the top plate off (I have a TM1 and have done this a few times). It’s possible to do it without taking the top plate off but it is difficult, not impossible but very tricky if you’re not dexterous enough (and patient). Perhaps there’s a video but not sure where or who posted it. Good luck. :peace:
Yeah, I have tried and tried, but there is always some slack hanging out, so I am not going to be able to install the O-ring without opening the device. I have the bottom off, and a very slender T20 screwdriver will be required to disassemble the device. At least I will be familiar with the disassembly/assembly in case I ever have to replace the O-ring again.

VapeForHealth,
Reactions: Shrike

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Another fallen vape story, I recently fallen my TM OG and battery didn't get good contact now cause it looks like the positive end collapsed making the battery to move in its compartment. As well I noticed the glass tube around the heater to be cracked but still in place, a clean crack is visible but the tube is still in one piece.

To be able to continue to use my TM I just added a small piece of foil in order to improve battery contact, battery lid is going deeper when fully threaded now... but my TM works like before, for how many times... I can't say but it will be well used until this is happen!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Another fallen vape story, I recently fallen my TM OG and battery didn't get good contact now cause it looks like the positive end collapsed making the battery to move in its compartment. As well I noticed the glass tube around the heater to be cracked but still in place, a clean crack is visible but the tube is still in one piece.

To be able to continue to use my TM I just added a small piece of foil in order to improve battery contact, battery lid is going deeper when fully threaded now... but my TM works like before, for how many times... I can't say but it will be well used until this is happen!
Try to find or make something to gently and carefully pull the bottom contact up a little. Mine didn’t fall but I let batteries drop into the chamber and bent my bottom contact like yours, and also experienced the battery door situation you described too. Maybe use a paper clip straightening it out and one end as a hook or a tool if you have them. It may be easier to pull up the contact with the TM disassembled but only as a last resort, though you’ll need to do that to replace the glass cylinder if you decide to do so. Cheers. :peace:

2minTurkish

I thought my tolerance had increased... annnnddd then I cleaned my stems and baskets. Now this is me looking at a still greenish bowl after several hits at 4-6. This thing smacks man...
shocked roy hibbert GIF by NBA

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20230331-032749237.jpg

Got this U turn cooling stem from good vibes boro with royal jelly pearls from his drop several weeks ago, had to wait a bit since I wanted the mouthpiece a little tapered (it was originally made plain so it could fit wood mouthpieces if desired) but I have wanted something like this for a long time, since having my OGB triple right angle sidecar hook with WPA and TM, so nice to have it all one piece secure as a stem! I'm only my first bowl in with some F1 herbs, though I think I can safely say this setup will become highly recommended...

PXL-20230331-202135503.jpg

Nebelmann

Hi friend, it’s a Puffco Proxy - a little concentrate e-rig unit housed in a custom pipe attachment….which is really just a regular wood pipe w/ an expanded hole to fit the Proxy’s 34.32mm diameter.

Really dig the nostalgic feel while tapping into 21st century tech!
Lovely, hoping to score the Proxy on 4/20. Something's weird with your webpage. Cant access the shop or any links.

Nebelmann,

highjokr

Quick question folks there’s 2 different size orings for the cooling unit is there a certain way they should be on?

highjokr,

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
Hi friend, it’s a Puffco Proxy - a little concentrate e-rig unit housed in a custom pipe attachment….which is really just a regular wood pipe w/ an expanded hole to fit the Proxy’s 34.32mm diameter.

Really dig the nostalgic feel while tapping into 21st century tech!
Oh god, no please don’t visit the website lol.
I need to find where I linked it and unlink it.

I very much need to get a basic e-commerce site up and running… truth be told I’ve been struggling with it.

Once upon a time I remember being able to bang together a basic site on dreamweaver, but now the lvl of complexity is to a point where it’s been a struggle 😅

Feel free to reach out to me in here, Instagram or reddit!

Edit; Also for the proxy, if you get it through a non-official Puffco vendor, they are currently ~$210-220.
420 deal I’m betting will include bundle discounts more so that straight product discount, but we’ll see!!

VapeForHealth

Got it open, replaced the O-ring, and trying to get the top back on now, but it will take some finagling to get it just right as wood can swell and shrink based on humidity. EDIT: Got it all back together! I wish everything was made to "snap" into place better, because it was a bit tricky to get everything lined up perfectly because of the very tight tolerances and the effects of humidity levels on wood.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Try to find or make something to gently and carefully pull the bottom contact up a little. Mine didn’t fall but I let batteries drop into the chamber and bent my bottom contact like yours, and also experienced the battery door situation you described too. Maybe use a paper clip straightening it out and one end as a hook or a tool if you have them. It may be easier to pull up the contact with the TM disassembled but only as a last resort, though you’ll need to do that to replace the glass cylinder if you decide to do so. Cheers. :peace:
Thank you for the help!

ShadowLink12

Activist
After a few years hiatus from vaping a buddy convinced me to try a Sticky Brick Runt, and I am hooked again, I never should have left.

VAS set in quickly and I snagged a TM2 when it came back in stock at Vgoodiez. I am curious though if anyone could point me to a post that is good resources for tips and tricks/etc for best results with the TM2. I seem to be seeing it takes certain techniques to work best, so just want to internalize some of that advice before it arrives.

As I left the hobby around the time the TM hit the scene I haven't followed these 821 pages, so it is a bit daunting to parse through. Any advice/usage guides folks might be able to link to would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
After a few years hiatus from vaping a buddy convinced me to try a Sticky Brick Runt, and I am hooked again, I never should have left.

VAS set in quickly and I snagged a TM2 when it came back in stock at Vgoodiez. I am curious though if anyone could point me to a post that is good resources for tips and tricks/etc for best results with the TM2. I seem to be seeing it takes certain techniques to work best, so just want to internalize some of that advice before it arrives.

As I left the hobby around the time the TM hit the scene I haven't followed these 821 pages, so it is a bit daunting to parse through. Any advice/usage guides folks might be able to link to would be appreciated!

There is a search feature at the top you can search just this thread for the word tips or getting started maybe etc I think you will not have any issue with technique since you learned from the runt :tup:

RedZep

PXL-20230331-032749237.jpg

Got this U turn cooling stem from good vibes boro with royal jelly pearls from his drop several weeks ago, had to wait a bit since I wanted the mouthpiece a little tapered (it was originally made plain so it could fit wood mouthpieces if desired) but I have wanted something like this for a long time, since having my OGB triple right angle sidecar hook with WPA and TM, so nice to have it all one piece secure as a stem! I'm only my first bowl in with some F1 herbs, though I think I can safely say this setup will become highly recommended...

PXL-20230331-202135503.jpg
How is it in the hand in use? Comfortable? Preferable? Good enough?

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
A member posted somewhere in this thread (can't seem to find it now) that they managed to install the O-ring without taking the device apart, but I am not sure if it it was the TinyMight 1 or TinyMight 2.
yes it was me...on the original TM.
I put it with the help of a small plastic screwdriver and with my fingers.
But I think it depends on the gap between the inner glass tube and the top plate... this TM has a significant gap and I even put an oring a little thicker;)

Varden

I have done the trick of adding a bit of foil paper to the contact on my TM1 and after months of usage it has been working perfectly, no issues anymore. I first tried with (non foil) paper and it did not last, I believe because of the heat disintegrating the paper. But with foil paper, it works like a charm, so you should be good now.

I had the same situation with the glass piece as you, broken but still in one piece and in place. I'd recommend changing the glass if it is already broken. It is a relatively cheap piece and you don't want pieces of glass going around at some point.

The battery sits deeper in the TM2 than in the TM1 so if you grind off that you'll potentially/probably end up with no contact between the battery and it's cover.
On the contrary, the solution would be to add/solder a little nub in the middle of the TM1 battery door.
This sounds like the way to go and actually it would be easier to do than grinding off the lower part.

I own the TM1 and interested on buying the TM2 but as others have pointed out, the battery cover in the TM2 looks too bulky.

I love this solution for the TM1 cover:

I hoped it would be the official design of TM2, I feel it should have been. The metallic protruding part makes a great elegant design look bulky.

If enough people want it maybe someone can develop a commercial solution as extra part. I know I would buy it.

Last edited:

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
My new TM2 is definitely running too hot, anything above 5 and I'm getting black spots in my abv. I've tried recalibration about ten times and can't get it to work, had no issues doing it with my original TM. Anyone else had this or anyone got any advice on recalibrating?

trevytrev,
  • Wow
Reactions: Vaporific

jerryski

My new TM2 is definitely running too hot, anything above 5 and I'm getting black spots in my abv. I've tried recalibration about ten times and can't get it to work, had no issues doing it with my original TM. Anyone else had this or anyone got any advice on recalibrating?
my tm2 that i recieved a few weeks ago combusted on setting 4 everytime, i sent the device back and after 2 days new one had arrived and its working like a dream

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
my tm2 that i recieved a few weeks ago combusted on setting 4 everytime, i sent the device back and after 2 days new one had arrived and its working like a dream
Cool, that's good to know, I've sent them an email too.

trevytrev,

RedZep

Since it's new, there is a very good chance it's your draw speed. Inhale should be low, slow and sustained.

RedZep,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I own the TM1 and interested on buying the TM2 but as others have pointed out, the battery cover in the TM2 looks too bulky.

I love this solution for the TM1 cover:

That looks taller than the TM2 battery cap though not as bulky looking and beautiful in its own right. I think the TM2 battery cover is a clever, easier and minimalistic enhancement. I’ve never had an issue with my TM’s battery cover but it would be a welcome and easier change. Perhaps one day. I think it was one of the more frequent annoyances and complaints with the OG TM. Nothing better in a Sunday morning than enjoying my TM now with some coffee. God I love my TM! Cheers. :peace:

EDIT: it was confirmed the TM2’s battery direction is reversed; negative on bottom and positive facing up under the battery door. Is there no more contact tab in the bottom of the TM2 like there is with the TM? If not, that’s a welcome design change too.

Vaporific,
Reactions: Smknbud
Top Bottom