• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Stueylakes

any 1 hitter videos coming?
Sorry in the delay sir he he

.13 coarse BCG grind level 9.

And the money shot.

No ring whatsoever due to the air distributor channels above the heater. Had a little bit left but marginal. Tasty as fuck.

The lower level temps are where this thing really shines and this whole non stirring malarkey is quite frankly magnificent.

Ive almost done 3 Molis today purely in the name of science and for you guys. I can safely say it fucking rocks. Everything that was good is better, some massively, some marginally and everything that was annoying is gone. Top job Ville.

Heres a nice pic with a cheeky bit of Ed thrown in.

Who in EU wants a very well maintained OG..

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Sorry in the delay sir he he

.13 coarse BCG grind level 9.

And the money shot.

No ring whatsoever due to the air distributor channels above the heater. Had a little bit left but marginal. Tasty as fuck.

The lower level temps are where this thing really shines and this whole non stirring malarkey is quite frankly magnificent.

Ive almost done 3 Molis today purely in the name of science and for you guys. I can safely say it fucking rocks. Everything that was good is better, some massively, some marginally and everything that was annoying is gone. Top job Ville.

Heres a nice pic with a cheeky bit of Ed thrown in.

Who in EU wants a very well maintained OG..
Very well said I’m super stoked you guys feel the same as me and as you said “Everything that was good is better”

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If one has a Toad and a P80, would a TM even make it into the rotation?

Without getting into any comparison or venturing off topic, I would answer your question with an absolutely! Each of these is unique, and has different use case for me, but the answer truly depends entirely on you ;) I find the TM the most versatile personally

Barhen

Stueylakes

Very well said I’m super stoked you guys feel the same as me and as you said “Everything that was good is better”
Thanks man. Its bizarre as id been considering switching to vaping for years. I worked in Amsterdam alot so had used Vocanos for years. The Tinymight when it first got announced and when Vapefiend got them briefly was my only window to buy, so couldn't. Then the sagas of the first gen devices....so i got a Mighty....which to be fair stopped me from smoking so yay. A year later I got my OG and for 17 months its not skipped a beat.

This is so much better. Dont get me wrong the OG is and will remain an incredible device but the improvements put this in a unique league of devices.

On par now or dare I say it, yes I will better than my Tetra P80.

Shit Snacks

Want. This is sold out :(. Does he plan to make more? Is he a member here or there a way to contact him?

Yeah best way is to follow him on IG for when he drops updates new stock to the store, but you can also message him for specific requests, faster response there

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Zipford

I didn't want to make a new thread for this since I'm sure there's a ton already, but can anyone point me to like a list of third-party stems, dosing capsules, and other accessories that work with the TM/TM2? My TM2 will be here in 2 days and I've only managed to get the Grav Taster so far. I'd like to have plenty of capsules and some longer stems, like maybe some cooling stems like the first-party one.

Also, what are the dimensions I should be looking for in stems? I've not been able to find a very clear answer on this, but I feel like if I had the right dimensions to search for, it might be easier to find things that would work for the TinyMight.

Thanks so much in advance for the help! I'm new here so I'm still getting the lay of the land.
Someone collected the stem options a week or two ago, so unless someone else wants to search the thread for you, unfortunately you'll need to go back and look for it. The GRAV is my personal go-to, and what you need is a stem with an outer diameter of 16 mm. My impression (not having looked into all of the options) is that GRAV is the only mass produced option, and most of the others are done by relatively small glass artisans (for lack of a better term).

To be honest, you could probably google "tinymight cooling stem" and get a few aftermarket options.

Zipford,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I didn't want to make a new thread for this since I'm sure there's a ton already, but can anyone point me to like a list of third-party stems, dosing capsules, and other accessories that work with the TM/TM2? My TM2 will be here in 2 days and I've only managed to get the Grav Taster so far. I'd like to have plenty of capsules and some longer stems, like maybe some cooling stems like the first-party one.

Also, what are the dimensions I should be looking for in stems? I've not been able to find a very clear answer on this, but I feel like if I had the right dimensions to search for, it might be easier to find things that would work for the TinyMight.

Thanks so much in advance for the help! I'm new here so I'm still getting the lay of the land.
A WPA opens lots of possibilities, they come in 18 and 14 mm size.

There's some great glass artists making stems with all types of cooling, look up good vibes boro on insta for examples or search the rogue wax works for Tinymight.

Also welcome to the forum!

daneoleary

Someone collected the stem options a week or two ago, so unless someone else wants to search the thread for you, unfortunately you'll need to go back and look for it. The GRAV is my personal go-to, and what you need is a stem with an outer diameter of 16 mm. My impression (not having looked into all of the options) is that GRAV is the only mass produced option, and most of the others are done by relatively small glass artisans (for lack of a better term).

To be honest, you could probably google "tinymight cooling stem" and get a few aftermarket options.
I actually did start with some Googling. It brought up a lot of first-party accessories sold by resellers. I was kind of looking for like the products out there that may not be marketed as TM accessories but end up working really well.

A WPA opens lots of possibilities, they come in 18 and 14 mm size.

There's some great glass artists making stems with all types of cooling, look up good vibes boro on insta for examples or search the rogue wax works for Tinymight.

Also welcome to the forum!
I had noticed it seemed a lot of people were using WPA with a number of accessories. I’m definitely not opposed although I’d prefer plug-and-play simplicity. I’m very new to vaping in general so I figured I’d start with recommendations from the pros.

And thank you 😊

Shit Snacks

I actually did start with some Googling. It brought up a lot of first-party accessories sold by resellers. I was kind of looking for like the products out there that may not be marketed as TM accessories but end up working really well.

Just skim backwards here, there is another thread for alternative stems as well, and a j-hook thread, in the glass section

ezpz

I had noticed it seemed a lot of people were using WPA with a number of accessories. I’m definitely not opposed although I’d prefer plug-and-play simplicity. I’m very new to vaping in general so I figured I’d start with recommendations from the pros.

And thank you 😊
theroguewaxworks.com
highartisan.com
edstnt.com
Vgoodiez.com
Goodvibesboro on ig.
Milliken wood works on etsy.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

The stem needs to be 16mm outer diameter (od). This isn’t a very common width, unfortunately but there are more and more coming out all the time!
Here is a thread that should help:

RedZep

I get 2 bowls per charge in my TM1 with all 4 of my 1 month old moli's I have in rotation lol, you should be fine.
Thanks. Think I'll order some more batteries, and have a bunch charged.

Can the TM handle long session? For example passing round multiple users, and swapping out batteries to keep going. Would this overwhelm the actual unit?

RedZep,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks. Think I'll order some more batteries, and have a bunch charged.

Can the TM handle long session? For example passing round multiple users, and swapping out batteries to keep going. Would this overwhelm the actual unit?
It's nice to have a couple batteries in rotation that you keep charged externally. Also better for battery to load externally I believe. Be sure to buy from a reputable source, nkon in EU for example. The TM faq mentions the preferred battery models iirc.

As for heavy use, I only use the TM by myself in chill on demand style, so can't say for sure. But I know there are members here who put their unit through a lot of use without issue.

https://streamable.com/xgsynp

It came in! A video of the wood 😍😍 I love it

Aluminum is also beautifully finished on TM2!!

Gonna try now with some cherry haze :brow:

Not wanting to seem like an anxious consumer, I am getting a bit concerned.

I successfully ordered the Tinymight 2 when it launched and received the DHL Express tracking number, which is not working.

It was stated in the email that it could take up to 18 hours to start working, and it has been 34 hours now.

After seeing people receiving their units already, i do not understand how my tracking number is not working yet.

Came up yesterday on Reddit with a customer complaining that he did not receive his OG TM yet, and he made the order on the 1st of July.

Hopefully it will not happen the same to me!

Anyone here still waiting for the tracking number to start working?

Greensnila420,

lalaile

Not wanting to seem like an anxious consumer, I am getting a bit concerned.

I successfully ordered the Tinymight 2 when it launched and received the DHL Express tracking number, which is not working.

It was stated in the email that it could take up to 18 hours to start working, and it has been 34 hours now.

After seeing people receiving their units already, i do not understand how my tracking number is not working yet.

Came up yesterday on Reddit with a customer complaining that he did not receive his OG TM yet, and he made the order on the 1st of July.

Hopefully it will not happen the same to me!

Anyone here still waiting for the tracking number to start working?
I've got the same problem. I received a tracking number, which was already used back in 2021. I do not understand how you even do something like that. Another problem is that he had to manually change my order because the website didn't correctly copied the Billing to the shipping address, and after that update there's now something missing in the order (an accessory) and the total charged amount also changed in the invoice.. (but still got charged 20$ more at the original order). I wrote him, now I'm waiting what will happen.

(Just now I realised that there is a shipping-thread, sorry about that!)

lalaile,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Finally heard back from Tinymight about initiating a repair return for my poor and fried board OG Tinymight. Got the DHL label too. Also got a nice message and some details on the RED one - only one or two made so far though they’ll be coming in a small limited edition release down the road (TBD). I will not be getting TM 2 so soon - but eventually (in RED).

I ask if someone who’s sent in theirs for repair please PM me as I have a couple of quick questions about the DHL process and the directions for shipping it back for repair. :peace:

RedZep

A question for veteran TM 1 owners.

Is it more efficient to leave it on standby mode, if you are only taking a hit 5-10 mins apart? Or should I turn it on/off for each hit?

Does it make sense to leave the unit switched on if doing a fast reload for another bowl?

Last edited:
Top Bottom