TinyMight / TM 2

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

All those improvements to facilitate the heating really seem to give a very consistent vapor production, hard to explain the difference with og, more controlled maybe? The increased accuracy of the temp controller might have a considerable part this?

I remember when TM2 was announced I was a bit scepticus about what it brought to the table, following up on an already awesome product. Well, it delivers baby. All those improved details really add up.

Mine do still have some slight light bleed though. I don't mind though.

This will be another favorite I expect, and with production line seemingly running very smooth (Vapefiend is expecting new stock this weekend already) TM has a real chance to grow. Well done!

BubbleDrop

I just received the TM2 from vaporisateur.net (I used the SUMMER discount code so it cost me 314 €).
I haven't tried it yet. The Molicel P26A is now charging, but I believe it was almost fully charged.

IMG-20220908-193015-2.jpg

Next to my 2020 OG, they look quite similar. I think it's a little bigger though.

IMG-20220908-193050-2.jpg

Sorry focus was bad and the angle doesn't really show but the shape is a bit different. I can post other pics if someone needs to compare both.

IMG-20220908-193455-2.jpg

Those are the accessories provided with the unit.
You'll get o-rings for 10 years, 2 screens and a rimless basket.
This is quite a nice move from Tinymight, as they provide those o-rings (no need to purchase backups) !

IMG-20220908-193853-2.jpg

Removed the stem to see what's in there.
The cylinder on the left is quite different from the OG's. And it has a grid too.
The CU is the same.
And you can see the grid that protects the heater (I think you cannot remove it now, when you could with the OG).

Overall the TM2 looks perfect to me. All those little improvements make it even better now. :)

SolidAirrr

Yes I have confirmed this !
fwiw, it's also stated on the TM website, which updated the description after initial posting, i think...
another thing there is, as i understood it, that it comes cleaned. how did you guys find that? did you do some burnoffs?
Edit: concerning changed internals, i just thought of the review-video vapefiend recently posted. in case anyone waiting wants to have a look at that.

cliffhanger1

Got mine today from Vaporisateur.net with a long glass stem as a gift. Thanks for that.
The TM2 is very chic and elegant. Very nice. My first test was with orignal stem + original screen + cu.
Unfortunately I get a not vaped edge all around the Abv just like the OG.

Then I vaped each with the Highartisan stem + basket screen and the ABV is completely vaporized and almost black on 9.
The same with the Grav Upline Taster + Basket Screen.

Then I vaped again with original stem + cu and again had the same problem with the not vaped edge around the ABV. I think it's the original screen. Because I didn't have the problem with a basket screen (but didn't have one in the CU yet) and it's all around the edge, where the not vaped one would otherwise remain.
Since I will hardly use the original stem +CU anyway, but rather my upline Taster and Highartisan stem + basket screen, the problem would no longer be there anyway. But does anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong? Thought the 2 leaves no not vaped edge on the ABV.

Great device !! :)

Last edited:

Stonedbadger

Ive busted out my OG in preparation for the arrival of my TM2 that I ordered from vapefeind in the UK. Look like it is on track to arrive here in Aus early next week!! Very happy with service there.

It will be interesting to compare the 2. The OG is still such a great little powerful vape. Its so easy to use and get good results. I do sometimes get that more charred ring on the OG, so a more even or evenly distributed heating profile on the 2 will be interesting to check out

BubbleDrop

Got mine today from Vaporisateur.net with a long glass stem as a gift. Thanks for that.
Wow, that was quite fast !

Then I vaped each with the Highartisan stem
Which one are you using ?
There are so many !

But does anyone have any ideas as to what is wrong?
I'll try to compare with the Grav and see if there's a difference.
I do use a rimless basket with the Grav, but no basket with the original stem.

cliffhanger1

Wow, that was quite fast !

Which one are you using ?
There are so many !

I'll try to compare with the Grav and see if there's a difference.
I do use a rimless basket with the Grav, but no basket with the original stem.
I use a stem with 3 inch and 3 Perls from Highartisan.

Like @Shorner said the halo is maybe only with high temps by using it without basket screen !?

Edit:

Last edited:

farmerpalmersnt

I'll be fair and say I only have the TM and TM2 side by side. However if the TM was a 6/10 for flavour, the p80 was probably a 7. This is more like a 9 in my opinion. Especially at lower temps. I actually can't see a portable getting much better flavour wise. Unless anyone comes up with something all glass that's as efficient.

But yes. Same strain, same setup. And I was vaping it with the p80 and tm1 yesterday so a pretty recent comparison.

I am also surprised fwiw but it must be the changes to the controller, airpath and heater.

MDude

I just ordered a Tinymight2 from La Centrale Vapeur and noticed in their website the description does not have a titanium stem listed.
I hope its a mistake and they just forgot to write it.

Everywhere its sold there is a titanium stem included with the device.

Has anyone here ordered from LCV and get ti stem in the package?

MDude,

BobLobLaw

Those are the accessories provided with the unit.
You'll get o-rings for 10 years, 2 screens and a rimless basket.
This is quite a nice move from Tinymight, as they provide those o-rings (no need to purchase backups) !
Thanks for posting the accessories. Is there a need for a rimmed basket? I plan on using the Ti stem to start and have an 18mm glass WPA and OGB J-hook on the way. The WPA description says it works with the rimless basket so I probably dont need to add spare rimmed baskets to my order.

BobLobLaw,
Top Bottom