TinyMight / TM 2

RedZep

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Just a heads up that a second drop of Tinymight 2 will be available to buy at Vapefiend at 1pm UK time on Saturday 10th September.
Hi Vapefiend. Thanks for the speedy shipping. So glad we have you guys in the UK.

Can you clarify what another user mentioned in this thread regarding the warranty. On your site it says 2 years. Do we also still get the 10 year manufacturer warranty?

Zipford

A question for veteran TM 1 owners.

Is it more efficient to leave it on standby mode, if you are only taking a hit 5-10 mins apart? Or should I turn it on/off for each hit?

Does it make sense to leave the unit switched on if doing a fast reload for another bowl?
If that is how you will normally use it day in and day out, I would probably just leave it on. When the heater isn't on, only that little LED light is using battery, and I'd rather that than giving the on/off switch a constant workout (though any actual issues with the switch were worked out long ago).

As to your question about how many loads per battery, your results sound typical to me. The TM uses a fair bit of battery to get that great performance, so you'll go through batteries fairly quickly. Which is why so many people recommend spare batteries and an external charger -- that way you won't get stuck needing to charge at an inconvenient time.

RedZep

I'd hate throwing away that much plastic but now that you mention it, Santa Cruz Shredder has grinders made out of hemp that work really well. Produces a fluffy coarse grind.
I would just use Medtaners. Lightweight, smell proof, waterproof. They have inbuilt grinder that functions well enough for travel. So you could travel with whole nugs to maintain freshness. Could even stick some of those tiny moisture control packets in there.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Here's a pic of the seasoned vet (well it's a month old lol but still) next to the young blood.

61-B8-BEBB-AAEA-428-F-B11-B-6534-BFCB1-C68.jpg

florduh

I would just use Medtaners. Lightweight, smell proof, waterproof. They have inbuilt grinder that functions well enough for travel. So you could travel with whole nugs to maintain freshness. Could even stick some of those tiny moisture control packets in there.

Another great idea! I'm a little worried about flying with whole nugs. But even when TSA has gone through my checked bag, it's not like they open everything in there. I wish I brought some of that paperwork from CBD Flower vendors that says "this flower is under x% THC". That seems like a cheat code for flying with flower.

Another thing I forgot... convection flower vapes aren't necessarily smellier than dab devices, and are arguably less smelly. Dabbing is conduction. I remember my ex saying the Puffco Peak was my smelliest vape. It cooks oil for a while before you draw. And vapor often escaped from the carb cap. With the TM, the vapor is shot right into your mouth and can go right out the window on the exhale.

I guess I have some time to think about it since the TM2 is sold out. Doing hash only for the past few months, I now believe low temp TM hits feel very dab like to me. It's hard to replicate that live rosin taste, but I'd probably be fine picking up a rosin cart or two to get that experience. At least I wouldn't feel like a dork Q-tipping out my DTv5 in hotel smoking sections.

SolidAirrr

while I'm still waiting for my preorder to arrive :( your picture made me think I've yet to see a side by side pic of OG and 2 standing next to each other comparing size.. It's not even mentioned cm-wise on the retailer's pages i just checked.

SolidAirrr,

RedZep

Wait a minute...so turning device on does not initiate a warm up in any way?

Does this mean if you adjust heat setting from one toke to the next, the heat adjustment will be instant? Even if I go from high heat to low heat?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

The walnut looks so much nicer imo.

Yeah I was hooked since the first I saw it I believe in George Vapefiend announcement video, and it's all I hoped it to be. The oak has its charm, but the walnut with the aluminum is fucking classy :love:

while I'm still waiting for my preorder to arrive :( your picture made me think I've yet to see a side by side pic of OG and 2 standing next to each other comparing size.. It's not even mentioned cm-wise on the retailer's pages i just checked.

It's pretty minimal, mainly it's a bit fatter at the heater/chamber side as seen in the second pic

52553611-635-C-40-DC-8-E45-59-A65725-E85-F.jpg

097-C6-CFE-6336-4306-B941-5-CAE0-B2-B6729.jpg

Does this mean if you adjust heat setting from one toke to the next, the heat adjustment will be instant? Even if I go from high heat to low heat?
That's right. Unless you enter session mode, but with most use TM will probably operate better in on demand mode.

The heat adjustment is indeed pretty much instantly. To heat it up from surrounding temp to say temp 6 takes seconds (I'd be surprised if it's more than 10). The difference between heating to 4 or 6 is ime imperceptible.

neoncheesecake

correct! sometimes I'll turn the dial to a different temp (say from 5 to 6) while I am pressing the button for on demand mode. still heats up to 6, and provides the haptic feedback to indicate it has reached that temp setting. I also leave mine on between hits, sometimes leave it on for 30 mins - 60 mins. a couple times I've gotten too high and forgot to turn the device fully off overnight (I store it in a padded dime bag so I just didn't see the red light still pulsing), but have had no issues with that.

Zipford

Correct, assuming you are using "in demand" mode and not "session" mode -- session just keeps the heater on the entire time. When using "in demand" mode, the heater doesn't turn on until you press the button, and then it takes about 5 second to reach temp, at which point it buzzes.

I'm not sure how quickly the heater cools down when going from hot to cool, but I have to think it is very quick. Also not sure why you would start high and move to low, most people tend to do the reverse.

FelixVonTrapp

correct! sometimes I'll turn the dial to a different temp (say from 5 to 6) while I am pressing the button for on demand mode. still heats up to 6, and provides the haptic feedback to indicate it has reached that temp setting. I also leave mine on between hits, sometimes leave it on for 30 mins - 60 mins. a couple times I've gotten too high and forgot to turn the device fully off overnight (I store it in a padded dime bag so I just didn't see the red light still pulsing), but have had no issues with that.
I’ve totally spaced and left it turned on over night just to wake to it’s welcoming blinking in the am

RedZep

Yeah I was hooked since the first I saw it I believe in George Vapefiend announcement video, and it's all I hoped it to be. The oak has its charm, but the walnut with the aluminum is fucking classy :love:

It's pretty minimal, mainly it's a bit fatter at the heater/chamber side as seen in the second pic

52553611-635-C-40-DC-8-E45-59-A65725-E85-F.jpg

097-C6-CFE-6336-4306-B941-5-CAE0-B2-B6729.jpg

That's right. Unless you enter session mode, but with most use TM will probably operate better in on demand mode.

The heat adjustment is indeed pretty much instantly. To heat it up from surrounding temp to say temp 6 takes seconds (I'd be surprised if it's more than 10). The difference between heating to 4 or 6 is ime imperceptible.
Holy shit. I love this thing.

Correct, assuming you are using "in demand" mode and not "session" mode -- session just keeps the heater on the entire time. When using "in demand" mode, the heater doesn't turn on until you press the button, and then it takes about 5 second to reach temp, at which point it buzzes.

I'm not sure how quickly the heater cools down when going from hot to cool, but I have to think it is very quick. Also not sure why you would start high and move to low, most people tend to do the reverse.
I do the reverse as you say. I'm thinking more for when I'm having multiple bowls in a row. I will be able to quickly reload and change temp back down again.

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
Hi Vapefiend. Thanks for the speedy shipping. So glad we have you guys in the UK.

Can you clarify what another user mentioned in this thread regarding the warranty. On your site it says 2 years. Do we also still get the 10 year manufacturer warranty?
Hi sorry for the confusion. Yes all Tinymight 2 have a 10 year manufacturers warranty. We will handle warranty for the first two years also. But users can go direct to Tinymight with warranty claims if they prefer to do so.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I successfully ordered the Tinymight 2 when it launched and received the DHL Express tracking number, which is not working.

It was stated in the email that it could take up to 18 hours to start working, and it has been 34 hours now.

After seeing people receiving their units already, i do not understand how my tracking number is not working yet
The people who have received their devices already almost all ordered from Vapefiend. I don't know of anyone who has landed theirs direct from Tinymight yet. If you look back on this thread (and the shipping thead) you will see that lots of people were sent bad tracking numbers but the device arrived in less than a week. I don't know if there is a bug in TM's system or what. I personally never even got a tracking number.

Last edited:

Zipford

I do the reverse as you say. I'm thinking more for when I'm having multiple bowls in a row. I will be able to quickly reload and change temp back down again.
I don't have a scientific basis, just fairly extensive use of the device itself, but I'm pretty sure the heating coil is not going to stay hot enough to be unable to provide lower temps, unless you go to some effort to make it so. Like if you take multiple long draws at 10 and them immediate dial it down to 1 and take a draw. But in ordinary usage, I don't think this would be an issue.

If you're doing multiple back to back bowls with them TM by yourself, especially at high temps, I'm kind of impressed. I finish a single bowl in 2 sessions, and that gets me plenty high both times. And I'm packing them fairly lightly as well.

farmerpalmersnt

Received mine today. Absolutely better than the TM. Way more consistent, solid. I'd say closest vape I've had to indestructible with the Ti stem when out and about.

Flavour is noticeably better than my old TM and my P80. Consistency is definitely it's biggest strength.

Fit is flawless, no gaps like the old TM. But tbh I prefer the finish of the oak. Walnut looks a bit plainer to me but then that's just preference.

Isolated airpath is a touch as are the new stem/heater internals. Built to LAST.

Couldn't see any pics of the internal screen arrangement so thought I'd share.

Top Bottom