TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks - I found those posts digging around today! Where did you find the 3-in-1 adapter? I only see the 14mm & 18mm WPAs on the TM site.

The three-in-one is great, if you want a glass honeycomb screen, I like using that one for whole nugs or a chunky grind, however I don't use it very often... I prefer the other WPA where you can just put a rimless basket screen anywhere you want without any restriction and it is simpler to connect to more pieces without a multi stem imo

andrew`124c41+

It's hard to find in this ever growing thread; I remembered the word „continuously“ and used the option to search „This thread“. :-)

→Here ya go.
I have tried this sequence a number of times and it doesn't work. When I do the second set of 3 I get the same light sequence as previously. Then when I change number and click 3 times, it just turns on.

Wondering if new board is different.

I will write to TM.

ezpz

I'm on the cusp of pulling the trigger on the TM and would appreciate some feedback on what accessories to include with my order.
IMO, all you really need is a WPA and a spare WPA. Maybe a couple rimless cup screens too (but those you can get on eBay). I have the stock stem, the long stem, a 3mm ball stem, and a 3D stem. None are in use. Basically, my TM is married to my WPAs. Either through water or a j hook.

I want to try a WPA and J Hook in the future.
A definite MUST try.

andrew`124c41+

I figured it out. You have to repeat the 3 clicks five times...then turn temp to max and click 3 times.

You will get the constant vibration and white led at this setting.

Turn it back while vibrating to decrease.

Then just hold button until vibration stops which is Immediate.

3xFantasyChamp

IMO, all you really need is a WPA and a spare WPA. Maybe a couple rimless cup screens too (but those you can get on eBay). I have the stock stem, the long stem, a 3mm ball stem, and a 3D stem. None are in use. Basically, my TM is married to my WPAs. Either through water or a j hook.

A definite MUST try.
I agree on the J-hook. I mainly used my TM on a water piece. Purchased a proper J-hook from OWW and I use it more on a hook now. A real nice and easy setup. Vapour is cool and everything.

buzzy funny

Thanks for the responses everyone! I think I've got my order figured out, only accessory I'm still on the fence about is the additional cooling unit. Not sure if I'll really use it.

buzzy funny,
Reactions: Adobewan

condition

I received the new 14mm wpa today. First of all I broke my (2nd) multi wpa Mon evening, ordered the new wpa 14 mm with 10 screens Tuesday morning and received it Thursday morning with the express shipping option, great order handling and very fast delivery.

As for the new 14mm wpa, tried it and it is very good. 1cm or more smaller than the multi, with honeycomb screen, maybe 2 mm farther down. I like it with this glass screen, can pack it very sparsely for micro dosing.

Also I noted rimmed screens for the 3d XL stem are now for sale at 1.5. I didn't buy any but in comparison the rimeless for the wpa cost 1 euro

buzzy funny

I received the new 14mm wpa today. First of all I broke my (2nd) multi wpa Mon evening, ordered the new wpa 14 mm with 10 screens Tuesday morning and received it Thursday morning with the express shipping option, great order handling and very fast delivery.

As for the new 14mm wpa, tried it and it is very good. 1cm or more smaller than the multi, with honeycomb screen, maybe 2 mm farther down. I like it with this glass screen, can pack it very sparsely for micro dosing.

Also I noted rimmed screens for the 3d XL stem are now for sale at 1.5. I didn't buy any but in comparison the rimeless for the wpa cost 1 euro
Nice! I ordered the 14mm WPA this morning so this is good to know.

checkyourlibido

Thanks for the responses everyone! I think I've got my order figured out, only accessory I'm still on the fence about is the additional cooling unit. Not sure if I'll really use it.
It only takes a few minutes to clean, I don't need one. But if you want to leave it for a long soak, it might be easier. But it's a part that doesn't seem likely to fail, I don't like having extra clutter

Necroticism

Can someone attest to the fact that the TM releases a less strong vapor odor wise than a Vapcap, for instance? (sorry, its my only comparison)

Clouds are a bit denser, yet the odor is less noticeable. Better extraction? :hmm:

Necroticism,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Actually this seems a little counterintuitive. The open airflow of the TM "generally" leads me to larger hits and likely larger exhales so I would think there is greater potential for odor sharing from the TM. Then again, the TM is all convection, and the VC is hybrid convection/conduction and mostly the latter, and I have always found conduction a little smellier, so that may be a factor as well.

SquirrelMaster

I haven't been on FC too much as of late but, I finally managed (while down from Canada) to get an order into @508phineas for some 19/19 stems and was able to add a pink shorty and clear 19mm stem for the Tinymight. He informed me of the thicker side wall before ordering and I was willing to de-mod the screen on my Tinymight to give these a shot after hearing such positive reviews of his vigreux stems.
I'm impressed with my first day usage! The pink isn't quite as vibrant as I hoped but that's my only complaint.

The tapered tip is amazing and the stem doesn't get as hot as my Grav Labs Upline Taster's (which was my previous favorite). I won't be surprised if this ends up as my favorite stem, it's really nice. Back to back bowls may challenge how hot it can get, which I'll try to report back on.

I've wanted a vigreux tube for a long time, with the intention of using it with my other devices. It's a match made in heaven with the Tinymight vigreux stem. Flavour becomes a little more muted with all that cooling but I was ripping back to back hits on level 10 and it wasn't that harsh. The airflow is fantastic!

Now because I de-modded my Tinymight screen, I am seeing the "ring" again when I crank the temp to 10. I prefer to start low (3.5/4) anyways so that was just a test. A stir between the 1st and 2nd hit (it's pooched after) evens it out to my liking.
I think I culled this from old posts:

TM Temp Steps
Step F C
0.5 250 121
1.0 261 127
1.5 272 133
2.0 283 139
2.5 294 146
3.0 305 152
3.5 316 158
4.0 327 164
4.5 338 170
5.0 349 176
5.5 360 182
6.0 371 188
6.5 382 194
7.0 393 201
7.5 404 207
8.0 415 213
8.5 426 219
9.0 437 225
9.5 448 231
10.0 459 237

I’ll continue in the 3-4.5 range without nuts and washers. Maybe I am nuts, lol. Honestly, without them, the CU was SOOOO easy to clean the first time without them. My 15 month TM honeymoon continues :D :peace:
I have the (rough) temp scale in a picture in my signature as well.

condition

Can someone attest to the fact that the TM releases a less strong vapor odor wise than a Vapcap, for instance? (sorry, its my only comparison)

Clouds are a bit denser, yet the odor is less noticeable. Better extraction? :hmm:
Absolutely what cybrguy wrote it's conduction vs convection. If you use additional cooling method like 3d stem or jhook there's even less noticable smell.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
He informed me of the thicker side wall before ordering and I was willing to de-mod the screen on my Tinymight

Now because I de-modded my Tinymight screen, I am seeing the "ring" again when I crank the temp to 10.
:hmm::D
The 3d stem is also a little tighter in the screen mod... but it works. You can always mold it to the stem with it removed

dzoinp,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
:hmm::D
The 3d stem is also a little tighter in the screen mod... but it works. You can always mold it to the stem with it removed

The Phineas stems are much thicker, the inner diameter is narrower, you need different rimless basket screens (he includes one) and I really don't think a rimmed basket screen will fit inside even if you mod it... Furthermore there is a spike in the stem, to stop the basket screen, I don't think there is enough room in the stem to put those two screens like your mod requires essentially? Close though... Nice to see you here again @SquirrelMaster yeah pink glass is always so subtle though it is nice I prefer the purple glass (I do have the pink too)

fogbank

If you are talking about exhaled vapor then I have no comment.

If you are talking about odor emitted by the device then the TM produces less odor than the VapCap.

The VapCap will emit some odor during heating. As @cybrguy alluded to, it is the typical conduction vape smell of weed being heated. It is nowhere near the amount of odor that a typical conduction vape emits because the weed spends less time being heated by conduction. But I find that there is a definite conduction vape smell during the first heat up of a VapCap.

There is essentially no smell emitted by the TM during use.

Top Bottom