TinyMight / TM 2

TeaCup

I forgot to ask in my last post. For others who have filled up their cooling unit with ball bearings, how have you cleaned it after use?

I had experimented with some stainless steel mesh. It got pretty gunked up so I got rid of it.

Specifically, are you just removing the O rings and soaking in iso? Or, do you have to open it all up, dump the bearings and soak all of it?

For some reason, I suspect to get it clean I might have to dump the bearings....but I hope not which is why I ask :-) ....extra work!

I also had the idea, don't know if anyone did it, of using two cooling units in the 80 mm tube. I have one coming....might be a little tight to do this....and perhaps unnecessary....but l have the bad habit of liking to tinker.
Leave everything in the stem and dump it in some ISO. Dismantling everything is insane. O-rings cost pennies and I haven't had one degrade yet in 3 years. ISO is liquid, I'm pretty darn sure liquid can find it's way in and around everything in the stem. The only thing I'll say is this, yes, maybe there's the tiniest of tiny gunk still left somewhere, and I suppose if your really really really sensitive to those things than go ahead and knock yourself out and take everything apart. I came home for lunch today and tossed three stems in a baggie with some ISO, just got home from work and they look spotless and ready to roll to me.

pmthokku

Last night I returned to using the Tinymight with my OGB hook. For the last while I've mostly been using some custom stems. And I have been using a log a lot more lately.

Anyway, in the a state of expanded consciousness, I had the thought, "why does anyone have any other vapes besides the tinymight?"

It's easier to dose 50mg in a vapcap (half bowl setting). It's nicer to sesh with a solo 2 (imo).
Thankfully the moment passed but I appreciated the chance to experience that insight.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
It's easier to dose 50mg in a vapcap (half bowl setting). It's nicer to sesh with a solo 2 (imo).

I guess his point is that the TM is extremely versatile. The Dynavaps and the Solo are reputable devices, but the TM has a much wider range of possible use case scenarios. You can use it „natively“ or pair it with a j-hook or a bong, tinker with filling the cooling unit with balls, set it to any amount from .05g to .3g, use it on-demand or as a session device... I understand where he's coming from.

andrew`124c41+

Leave everything in the stem and dump it in some ISO. Dismantling everything is insane. O-rings cost pennies and I haven't had one degrade yet in 3 years. ISO is liquid, I'm pretty darn sure liquid can find it's way in and around everything in the stem. The only thing I'll say is this, yes, maybe there's the tiniest of tiny gunk still left somewhere, and I suppose if your really really really sensitive to those things than go ahead and knock yourself out and take everything apart. I came home for lunch today and tossed three stems in a baggie with some ISO, just got home from work and they look spotless and ready to roll to me.
Lol.... Absolutely. I am all in for keeping it simple.

Do you happen to know the type and size of the O rings the CU uses? I would imagine they are just silicone which are perfect for withstanding both the heat and probably the iso.

I for one am not a perfectionist. There really is no point :-). It was designed to be used and its simple design keeps it pretty clean overall anyway.

Now, for those who might be perfectionists with respect to keeping their lungs clean, I wonder how these might work....or might they be too efficient and filter out everything! :-)
Raw Regular Natural Unrefined Cotton Filter Tips, 8 mm, Pack of 200 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AHHDF80/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_Z2FXG825MWFGQQJGAQW3

(I could not wait until next April 1st!)

TeaCup

Lol.... Absolutely. I am all in for keeping it simple.

Do you happen to know the type and size of the O rings the CU uses? I would imagine they are just silicone which are perfect for withstanding both the heat and probably the iso.

I for one am not a perfectionist. There really is no point :-). It was designed to be used and its simple design keeps it pretty clean overall anyway.

Now, for those who might be perfectionists with respect to keeping their lungs clean, I wonder how these might work....or might they be too efficient and filter out everything! :-)
Raw Regular Natural Unrefined Cotton Filter Tips, 8 mm, Pack of 200 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AHHDF80/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_Z2FXG825MWFGQQJGAQW3

(I could not wait until next April 1st!)

Link 👇

hinglemccringleberry

I guess his point is that the TM is extremely versatile. The Dynavaps and the Solo are reputable devices, but the TM has a much wider range of possible use case scenarios. You can use it „natively“ or pair it with a j-hook or a bong, tinker with filling the cooling unit with balls, set it to any amount from .05g to .3g, use it on-demand or as a session device... I understand where he's coming from.
I understand where pmt is coming from. His point was that the question "why doesn't everyone have a TM" has valid answers.

hinglemccringleberry,

andrew`124c41+

There is a law in Kennesaw, Georgia that ALL residents must own a gun, except for mentaly unstable, felons, and some other exceptions. (This is true...no joke.)

So, perhaps there is a weed friendly county in Colorado that should pass a law that ALL residents must have a TM! (It is so versitile aftetall.) No concealed TM carry permit required.

Guy pulls a gun on you. "Hey, man, give me all your money."

Just whip out the old TM, loaded with a dosing cap of course and fire away....he will gladly take a puff.

Smoked in self defense!
(Drum roll.)

Ok, on a serious note, has anyone used the WP that is sold specifically for the TM...OK, it's not a pipe...mini, micro, or nano bubbler perhaps?

I ask because I have one, never used it, and looks to me that loading it with H2O while at the same time keeping the herb dry and in the glass honeycomb, appears to be a bit of a challenge and with the little amount of water, not worth the effort.

I am guessing the included white plug has to be used. Add a tiny amount of H2O, put the plug in, turn upside down, add herb, put in TM, remove plug....

And, I suspect you have to put the plug back before removing it or else water will go where you don't want it.

Seems like it might be a pain on a regular basis so not sure I will keep it.

So, anyone have experience with one?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I am guessing the included white plug has to be used. Add a tiny amount of H2O, put the plug in, turn upside down, add herb, put in TM, remove plug....

And, I suspect you have to put the plug back before removing it or else water will go where you don't want it.

Seems like it might be a pain on a regular basis so not sure I will keep it.
Yeah, the product page says the plug is to put in mouthpiece when you want to invert "for loading, etc."

I don't own this piece (or a TM!) but usually these bubblers can be filled (the water part) by inserting the chamber end into a glass of water, then drawing on mouthpiece, using mouth's suction to draw water up into the bubbler ONLY as far as you want it to be, which is just above the holes, so yeah its not much water.
At the point when water is where you want it, immediately withdraw the bubbler from water (while maintaining suction).
When the chamber part is dry, sometimes (on some bubblers) you can fill by hoovering.

Another good use for small bubblers (if they're not too draw-restrictive) is dry. Almost the same cooling, better flavor, far less hassle or risk.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Coolness!
From where?

Looks like some part of the NewVape hardware.
yes that is right it is a 18mm shovelhead post. the od is the same as a stem but it id is to big for a cooling unit. it works but not that well, the load is far from the heater and the stem doesn't reach all the way to the bottom, a lot of heat is lost to the oven walls before it gets to the herb. so it works but you have to go higher than you reg settings.

andrew`124c41+

Yeah, the product page says the plug is to put in mouthpiece when you want to invert "for loading, etc."

I don't own this piece (or a TM!) but usually these bubblers can be filled (the water part) by inserting the chamber end into a glass of water, then drawing on mouthpiece, using mouth's suction to draw water up into the bubbler ONLY as far as you want it to be, which is just above the holes, so yeah its not much water.
At the point when water is where you want it, immediately withdraw the bubbler from water (while maintaining suction).
When the chamber part is dry, sometimes (on some bubblers) you can fill by hoovering.

Another good use for small bubblers (if they're not too draw-restrictive) is dry. Almost the same cooling, better flavor, far less hassle or risk.
Just as I thought lol
Too much work.
My regular little bubbler with 14 mm female works well with the 14 mm WPA.

andrew`124c41+,
Reactions: vapviking

netstreemz

Hey all. New Tinymight owner here and am loving it! I have tried multiple stem variations so far but my faves are the 3d long stem with a basket screen only. The flavor at 6.5 is right where I like it. Second best setup so far is an octotaster with basket screen. The octo screen does the cooling and the flavor is clean.

FelixVonTrapp

Hey all. New Tinymight owner here and am loving it! I have tried multiple stem variations so far but my faves are the 3d long stem with a basket screen only. The flavor at 6.5 is right where I like it. Second best setup so far is an octotaster with basket screen. The octo screen does the cooling and the flavor is clean.
I second the Octotaster. No screen though.

netstreemz

I second the Octotaster. No screen though.
I tried without the screen first and it was good but too restricted and I didn’t get a full burn and seemed to waste some medicine. With the screen, it is a little small dose but I seem to be able to milk all of the goodness!

I tried without the screen first and it was good but too restricted and I didn’t get a full burn and seemed to waste some medicine. With the screen, it is a little small dose but I seem to be able to milk all of the goodness!
On second thought, having no basket screen was not restrictive, I was just getting Scooby snacks and not fully extracting all the bowl.

FelixVonTrapp

On second thought, having no basket screen was not restrictive, I was just getting Scooby snacks and not fully extracting all the bowl.
Understood on the snacks. I try to use a course grind so keeps snacks to a minimum. As for extraction, while sides are a lighter color than then middle, it’s certainly not green. I think I’m getting all of it. Maybe a stir would give me one more puff, but I’m satisfied with it. I’m trying to avoid the metal if I can if for no other reason than taste

FelixVonTrapp,
Reactions: ezpz

Necroticism

Guys, would it be better for batteries if I stop using the device at battery vibration = 1, instead of charging only after the device forces the shut down? Thinking about the same principle as Li-ion batteries from smartphones, although I reckon that our batteries won't reach a complete drain cycle the same as smartphone ones going from 100-0%.

Necroticism,
Top Bottom