• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I decide with each session how far I want to go. I also find *especially with the TM* the strain dictates which temp or tempstepping pattern I will follow – some strains love to stay at five or six and cooking them at 7 or 8 seems wasteful, and when they have become abv, they still look pretty light to my eyes (though it is totally done). Some strains seem only to start giving off decent clouds at 7 and to get all the goodies I'll *have* to finish the session at 8½. Or even 9. And that will generate a pretty roasty looking abv of course. Did not have a combustion event with the TM yet, fingers crossed.

Momor

I'm looking to upgrade my portable vape, which is a ghost MV1 now. Haven't ever been super happy with it (which is too bad as I have two) as I struggle to get consistent results from it. For those of you who've used a MV1, is the tinymight a better performer?
I've had a few MV1 and the TM is a lot better. More versatile with load size and temp range. As long as your batteries are good, performance is very consistent. It doesn't need 15s draws to get a good hit. It's smaller. Easier to load/unload even right after your last draw. Swappable general 18650 batterie...etc

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I'm looking to upgrade my portable vape, which is a ghost MV1 now. Haven't ever been super happy with it (which is too bad as I have two) as I struggle to get consistent results from it. For those of you who've used a MV1, is the tinymight a better performer?

I've had a few MV1 and the TM is a lot better. More versatile with load size and temp range. As long as your batteries are good, performance is very consistent. It doesn't need 15s draws to get a good hit. It's smaller. Easier to load/unload even right after your last draw. Swappable general 18650 batterie...etc

I went from Ghost and Firefly to Tinymight and have never looked back. . .Everything that momor said. Also, easier to clean, smaller, lighter, etc.
No contest.

florduh

The TM and RBT vapes are the ones for me that can accomplish this for me. Convection does that best, and these are the best and most controlable convection vapes.

I loved the power of the Milaana. But it requires technique to dial in. IME, the TM requires almost no technique to get a great tasting hit. Technique might optimize the experience but it's not necessary, like I've dealt with in other convection portables.

After learning to love lower temp hits, it will be hard for me to opt for a non-temp controlled experience ever again.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I loved the power of the Milaana. But it requires technique to dial in. IME, the TM requires almost no technique to get a great tasting hit. Technique might optimize the experience but it's not necessary, like I've dealt with in other convection portables.

After learning to love lower temp hits, it will be hard for me to opt for a non-temp controlled experience ever again.
Completely agree, tho I loved the Milaana it was/is a "manual" vape that requires some attention and technique. However, the Zion had a temp (power) control and the Splinters all use an ecig mod that is very controllable if you choose correctly so they are also very easy to use.

The big advantage to me for the TM is that it is completely self contained so is smaller and pocketable is ways the Splinters are not. And while the Zion is self contained, it is pretty big for carrying around. TM wins for these reasons, tho I switch them off with my Zs. Been a while since I fired up the Zion honestly.

attackpoints

Same experience for me. The TM feels exactly like a temp regulated Milaana. The splinters managed to kick my milaanas completely out of rotation so we parted ways recently. When I picked up my TM, it brought me back to loving the Z.

Using my TM I like to start a session on 5-6 for then I'll crank it to 7-8 and finish it off at 10. Looking around here seems like I might have a unit that runs a bit colder, I'm not sure if I'd get much of a hit on settings 1-4.

Nice clouds @ezpz and @Bad Dog 🍃

green68beetle

You end at 6?!? I have been starting at 6 as I don't get much of anything below that. I have to work this morning but I still felt confident in trying it as I have yet to get high from this device. Like fuck! I'm REALLY hating it, it makes me want to cry/ throw it at the wall. I tried it on 4, got some terp taste, no visible vapor. Put it on 6 and got a few harsh yet wispy hits, abv is slightly tanned. It shouldn't be this much frustration trying to vape weed with my $300 device. I certainly can't convince my wife to switch from smoking with such a shitty device. I had consistent grind, didn't even pack the MF, just loosely dumped some it the stem.
I have mine mostly at 6.5 and get thick clouds of vape. The only other vapes I have used are the Voclano and Mighty. The Tinymight is at least as good as the Mighty and not far off the Volcano.
I think either you are using it incorrectly (I was initially), or the unit is faulty.

green68beetle,

andrew`124c41+

My unit recently was fixed and among other things, it has a new board replaced because of the intermittent issue I had turning it on.....a number of quick flashes...then shut off despite full charge.

Problem has not recurred which is to be expected. Works fine.

Only thing is my temps are a little different. Not a problem but I recall trading about a method which is not in the manual, to recalibrate the unit.

Not even sure it needs it or will actually do it but I would like to know how. I tried searching for it but couldn't find it.

Please let me know where I can find that info

buzzy funny

I'm on the cusp of pulling the trigger on the TM and would appreciate some feedback on what accessories to include with my order. Right now I'm thinking:

3D cooling stem
Rimmed basket screen (maybe 6?)
WPA
Long tube

I'm also planning on getting some stems as well (thanks to all who recommended Good Vibes Boro and 508Phineas - they look fantastic) so wondering if/what kind of screens I should get for them. TIA!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
What search term did you use to find this. I ask because I tried...must be using the search feature incorrectly.

It's hard to find in this ever growing thread; I remembered the word „continuously“ and used the option to search „This thread“. :-)

Do you happen to know the color sequence....that is the order or magnitude of heat from lowest through default to hottest?

→Here ya go.

checkyourlibido

I'm on the cusp of pulling the trigger on the TM and would appreciate some feedback on what accessories to include with my order. Right now I'm thinking:

3D cooling stem
WPA
Long tube

I'm also planning on getting some stems as well (thanks to all who recommended Good Vibes Boro and 508Phineas - they look fantastic) so wondering if/what kind of screens I should get for them. TIA!
I've read some lackluster reviews on the 3D cooling stem. I want to try a WPA and J Hook in the future.

Adobewan

3D cooling stem
WPA
Long tube

Based on @Shit Snacks recommendation I ordered an additional long tube, an additional cooling unit, a 3in1 adapter, and o-ring pack, as well as the Grav Upline Taster, which I second as a great TM accessory.
And the stock stem with the cooling unit rocks!
Congratulations on your decision, you will not be disappointed!

buzzy funny

Based on @Shit Snacks recommendation I ordered an additional long tube, an additional cooling unit, a 3in1 adapter, and o-ring pack, as well as the Grav Upline Taster, which I second as a great TM accessory.
And the stock stem with the cooling unit rocks!
Congratulations on your decision, you will not be disappointed!
Thanks - I found those posts digging around today! Where did you find the 3-in-1 adapter? I only see the 14mm & 18mm WPAs on the TM site.

buzzy funny,

Adobewan

Thanks - I found those posts digging around today! Where did you find the 3-in-1 adapter? I only see the 14mm & 18mm WPAs on the TM site.
Looks like they replaced the 3-in-1 with the 14mm. Interesting.
TM has run out of the 3-in-1 but said they'd be restocking. They sent me both an 18mm and a 14mm to cover it, very cool of them!

Top Bottom