TinyMight / TM 2

Sneech

Congrats. How long did it take from order to arrival?
I ordered on the 18th, and it arrive today the 31st. So just under 2 weeks. Would probably have been faster if not for the current problems with the carriers.

Did a quick clean of all the vape path components and gave it a full charge. Just took a couple puffs on 4 so far, and boy oh boy, what nice terp flavor! I'm excited to use it more!

Quick question about charging though, when I plugged in the micro usb, the LED on the bottom comes on solid red. Does it turn off when charging is complete? I left it charging for several hours and the red LED never went off so I just unplugged it. It vibrated 4 times when I turned it on so it did charge it up fully, just thought the LED would turn off. This is not going to be my usual charge method anyway as got two spares and an external charger to use instead, just wanted to charge up the internal battery before first use.

shopdognyc

I ordered on the 18th, and it arrive today the 31st. So just under 2 weeks. Would probably have been faster if not for the current problems with the carriers.

Did a quick clean of all the vape path components and gave it a full charge. Just took a couple puffs on 4 so far, and boy oh boy, what nice terp flavor! I'm excited to use it more!

Quick question about charging though, when I plugged in the micro usb, the LED on the bottom comes on solid red. Does it turn off when charging is complete? I left it charging for several hours and the red LED never went off so I just unplugged it. It vibrated 4 times when I turned it on so it did charge it up fully, just thought the LED would turn off. This is not going to be my usual charge method anyway as got two spares and an external charger to use instead, just wanted to charge up the internal battery before first use.
One piece of advice I've seen is to always charge your batteries externally.

Berzzerkker

Order completed on the 16th, received DHL shipping info on the 20th, never showed up on DHL site so I called DHL on the 25th and they said ticket printed but pkg never received.

Emailed TM and heard back on 26th with UPS tracking number, said problem with DHL shipping "tobacco product" hence the "WarmHands Pro" :lol:

Considering the MLK holiday & storm on the east coast, maybe took a little longer than it might have, but very satisfied with the way TM handled everything, great communication. Just holding it in my hand it feels very substantial, a very well made, high quality product!

TM even setup a website for the WarmHands Pro :wave:

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
manufacturers surprising positively. I have read Tafee Bowle shipped as aromatherapy device and as USB warming cup :lol:
This was the way about a decade,ago. All vapes were sent as aromatherapy devices or essental oil diffuser, at least in the EU. Guess the stigma is back to haunt us again. For the record ,i also prefer Hand Warmer Pro as a description..
Spatial by TEMPLATED, rofl :D... GG
""OO, Uusimaa, Finland and is part of the Household Appliance Manufacturing Industry. JTJS Products Oy has 1 employees at this location and generates $15,489 in sales (USD).""

Last edited:

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
My order was just completed and shipped with the new board as I was reading this. Hoping this week to Canada?

dman28,
Reactions: BigJr48

florduh

When you feel like warming up your face, all you need to do is to blow softly to the quartz glass tube of the unit. Thanks to the high performance heating technology, you will feel the warm breeze in seconds
WarmHands PRO is made of high quality materials and has safety features. One of the most visible ones, is the heat protection unit inside the tube. It protects you in case you accidentally inhale instead of blowing to the face warming tube, keeping the air cold in such situations.

Old Man Good Job GIF

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Titanium Stems for Tinymight
The first sample has arrived.
It has the right measurements for Tinymight. OD 16mm ID 12mm. (edit with photos, see below)
Cooling unit fits perfectly with the original orings, but I can offer two orings with each stem.
This one measures 50 mm and costs €35 plus shipping in the EU.
If you want a different length let me know.
The supplier ordered a small rod so the first ones will fly fast..
If you have questions let me know (PM)
PXL-20220201-170245707-PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL-20220201-170029147-PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL-20220201-170235829-PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL-20220201-170153322.jpg

PXL-20220201-215205204.jpg
PXL-20220201-215124294-MP.jpg

:tup:

Last edited:

karec

It has the right measurements for Tinymight. OD 16mm ID 12mm.
Cooling unit fits perfectly with the original orings, but I can offer two orings with each stem.

I like it, save me one, you got my address just let me know how to send the bling back
Cheers
:cool:

stonedmallone

Love to know how these work without a cooling unit. I have zero desire to us CUs anymore, so if this stem cools the vapor down enough I'm all over it.

stonedmallone,

karec

Love to know how these work without a cooling unit. I have zero desire to us CUs anymore, so if this stem cools the vapor down enough I'm all over it.
Well im also very curious about that... but u will have always the need for something there to prevent the greens to come up the stem right in to your mouth...
But using only one part of the CU would be great especially the one with no nuts or washers....
Cheers
:cool:

karec,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Looks great @dzoinp although I still don't want one 🤪

Sexy Stop Motion GIF by Mighty Oak
One of the reasons I bought a TM almost 23 months ago was the glass stems. Not having one for any portable I owned at the time was one positive factor. I concur however I can see the ‘a-peel’ for some, which attests to the versatility of the vape and ingenuity of its users. :peace:

Djsleepy

I’m curious what did you think of flavor ?buzz? I find mine to be heaven, FYI the Titaniummight s a little longer than TM long stem. Looks good!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Well my tinymight has crapped out on me:mad:
Switched it on and no buzz but red flashing led and the heater hum for a sec. Held button but after few secs no buzz. Heater going but doesn't stop if button held. Changed battery but no difference.
Warranty claim made (10m old) but I bought from a French shop so the process may be slower and more tedious.
I will miss her until replaced.

Top Bottom