TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
TM J Hook is this considered a j hook? Looks legit to me. I’ve yet to research the best battery + charger combo. I’ll make sure to get whatever the top quality is mentioned in the thread. I know nothing about the GRAV stems other than I always see them suggested on here and vaporents. Maybe I’ll wait on that purchase for now. Like I said, I’ll mainly be using the TM through a bong anyway.

Ah okay okay, so the extra long stem, is like a hook in a sense, but not at all, it's an extra long stem, with a bent narrow mouthpiece, that can make it feel a little hook like but it really isn't, the long part has the glass spike indents so those do a lot of cooling although I don't think it hits quite as smooth as a j-hook... Also this stem comes with a special rimmed basket screen that you cannot get anywhere else, I'm not sure if they are offering spares of those now, wish I could have gotten them back when I got mine!

So an actual j-hook, like what you can get from the rogue waxworks (along with his acrylic titanium mouthpiece) allows you to use the TM upside down like how you would on top of a rig, bubbler, or bong (PS make sure you remove the TM, also let go of the button early enough, to keep inhaling, so you can clear the vapor out, so there is no vapor blowback inside the heater, just a minor concern, something I like to be careful to avoid from my own ocd) and it offers more curves, sometimes they can have spikes too, but in my opinion the best cooling is from right angle bends... (like Tafée Bowle has)

So there is a hook that I got custom made from the Oregon glass blower, specifically for my TM, to hold it in one hand all together, it has three right angle bends, now offered on his website standard in 14 mm but you can ask for 18 mm (or customize it in other ways if you want for potentially more money) as the sidecar hook though it is not cheap at about $70 the glass is super thick!

I have other hooks too, but it's also fun to use some glass rigs dry, like my straight fab egg, offers a lot of cooling without any water... There are just a lot of options, so these are my favorite add-on accessories along with the 508phineas glass :tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Also this stem comes with a special rimmed basket screen that you cannot get anywhere else, I'm not sure if they are offering spares of those now, wish I could have gotten them back when I got mine!
I bought a few of these when he offered them. It's funny, I never tried them. I think he still sells them.

Added: Yes, he does. https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=81
So there is a hook that I got custom made from the Oregon glass blower, specifically for my TM, to hold it in one hand all together, it has three right angle bends, now offered on his website standard in 14 mm but you can ask for 18 mm
I have wondered about this. Those right angles should cool very well. What is it like to clean?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I bought a few of these when he offered them. It's funny, I never tried them. I think he still sells them.

Added: Yes, he does. https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=81

Awesome! Yeah I'm definitely getting more when I order my third TM someday lol

I have wondered about this. Those right angles should cool very well. What is it like to clean?

Cleaning is nothing at all, super easy, if anything easier than a regular hook, because that first right angle pretty much catches everything so you can use a q-tip, then just your typical iso rinse, salt not really needed

Finessseee

Ah okay okay, so the extra long stem, is like a hook in a sense, but not at all, it's an extra long stem, with a bent narrow mouthpiece, that can make it feel a little hook like but it really isn't, the long part has the glass spike indents so those do a lot of cooling although I don't think it hits quite as smooth as a j-hook... Also this stem comes with a special rimmed basket screen that you cannot get anywhere else, I'm not sure if they are offering spares of those now, wish I could have gotten them back when I got mine!

So an actual j-hook, like what you can get from the rogue waxworks (along with his acrylic titanium mouthpiece) allows you to use the TM upside down like how you would on top of a rig, bubbler, or bong (PS make sure you remove the TM, also let go of the button early enough, to keep inhaling, so you can clear the vapor out, so there is no vapor blowback inside the heater, just a minor concern, something I like to be careful to avoid from my own ocd) and it offers more curves, sometimes they can have spikes too, but in my opinion the best cooling is from right angle bends... (like Tafée Bowle has)

So there is a hook that I got custom made from the Oregon glass blower, specifically for my TM, to hold it in one hand all together, it has three right angle bends, now offered on his website standard in 14 mm but you can ask for 18 mm (or customize it in other ways if you want for potentially more money) as the sidecar hook though it is not cheap at about $70 the glass is super thick!

I have other hooks too, but it's also fun to use some glass rigs dry, like my straight fab egg, offers a lot of cooling without any water... There are just a lot of options, so these are my favorite add-on accessories along with the 508phineas glass :tup:
Sounds like the move then lol I have a mobius matrix sidecar clone and would be interested in snagging that hook as well. Good to know thanks for all the info! Steering me in the right direction

Shit Snacks

Sounds like the move then lol I have a mobius matrix sidecar clone and would be interested in snagging that hook as well. Good to know thanks for all the info! Steering me in the right direction

Yeah and I don't like matrix perc at all really, especially for vapes like this, not such a fan of that sidecar form factor either, but probably fine enough... Check out the cheap glass thread, start at the most recent page of threads and skim backwards :tup:

Finessseee

Yeah and I don't like matrix perc at all really, especially for vapes like this, not such a fan of that sidecar form factor either, but probably fine enough... Check out the cheap glass thread, start at the most recent page of threads and skim backwards :tup:
Gotcha good to know! Am I better off getting the standard basket screens or the rimmed basket screens? Is one better than the other?

Finessseee,

Shit Snacks

Gotcha good to know! Am I better off getting the standard basket screens or the rimmed basket screens? Is one better than the other?

No they have different uses, the rimmed basket screen is for the extra long stem, because it would be impossible to remove the rimless basket screen... The rimless basket screen is good to stick inside either WPA or the regular stems, but you could also use them in the regular stems to cap your load or other such potential uses...

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
TM J Hook is this considered a j hook? Looks legit to me. I’ve yet to research the best battery + charger combo. I’ll make sure to get whatever the top quality is mentioned in the thread. I know nothing about the GRAV stems other than I always see them suggested on here and vaporents. Maybe I’ll wait on that purchase for now. Like I said, I’ll mainly be using the TM through a bong anyway.
I have this 3D stem. It's fun but probably my least favorite stem. I have mixed feelings about the grav taster, but some folks LOVE it.

The jay that @Shit Snacks recommends it fantastic and is my favorite piece of glass I own. Get it in 18mm and you won't be disappointed. It's also great on the FW7. It's a little more expensive than some other jayhooks, but it is well built and well designed.

JollyGreenGiant

I purchased this stem from the Oregon glassblower based on your recommendation. Mike was great to work with, and very communicative when he ran into some delays due to unexpected weather/power outages. In any event, I got the J Hook this week but have only had an opportunity to use it once, so my experience is quite limited, and subject to change. What I can say though, is the promises of big flavor were delivered. The flavor is far more "meaty" - not roasted or toasted, which is incredibly unique. I do find that if you really have at it, the vapor will get quite hot and it causes me to cough - but in that situation the vapor clouds are prodigious - they seem bigger than my desktops. If you go easier on it and take things slower, and less aggressive, the flavor is rich and the vapor sufficiently cool. I have used the TinyMight with the standard stem/cooling unit, the 3D stem, the little bubbler (terrible - that went right into the trash), a water piece, and this J hook @Shit Snacks recommended, and in just one use the J hook has clearly bested the pack.

Overall with the TM, I can't say i'm a fan of the loading/unloading process of pulling the WPA adapter stem in and out - and peices of the o-ring are already breaking off. The area where the material is placed gets dirty imediately as well - and it isn't as easy to clean, so it loses some points for usability. I stand behind my former assessment, this unit isn't a laid back portable vape, it's a handheld desktop - and it hits like a desktop. With the J Hook setup, it hits a little harder than my Herborizer Ti, and I think it tastes better as well. In that context, I probably shouldn't complain, because the time/energy it takes to setup, use and take down the Herborizer, makes the TinyMight seem like a breeze. It's an impressive setup for serious medical needs (cancer patients, surgery/significant injury recovery) or serious recreational use, when you're looking to find the yellow brick road. It's a bit much for my needs right now, but I'll certainly take it for a spin once inawhile for kicks.

Djsleepy

Grav Octo taster and Upline taster heading my way! Reviews to follow! Thanks for everyone’s input that fed my VAS! My next BIG purchase will be around 4/20 and that’s just too long to wait .....Damn VAS!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Shorner

florduh

It's an impressive setup for serious medical needs (cancer patients, surgery/significant injury recovery) or serious recreational use, when you're looking to find the yellow brick road. It's a bit much for my needs right now, but I'll certainly take it for a spin once inawhile for kicks.

I can't tell if you're talking about the TM or the Herborizer. On the off chance you're referring to the TM, I've had a lot of fun using the TM at very low temps (around "4"). I had no idea flower could taste that good. The TM can blast your face off like a desktop, but it doesn't have to.

Shorner

Grav Octo taster and Upline taster heading my way! Reviews to follow! Thanks for everyone’s input that fed my VAS! My next BIG purchase will be around 4/20 and that’s just too long to wait .....Damn VAS!
I'm really liking my upline..

Shorner,
Reactions: Djsleepy

JollyGreenGiant

I can't tell if you're talking about the TM or the Herborizer. On the off chance you're referring to the TM, I've had a lot of fun using the TM at very low temps (around "4"). I had no idea flower could taste that good. The TM can blast your face off like a desktop, but it doesn't have to.

I’m talking about the TM. Herborizer is a bust for me.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
For those with their first TM, you may want to consider getting away from the TM STOCK - CU nuts & bolts. I used the stock TM CU for a year, until ......

and more follow up:

Shit Snacks

I've had a lot of fun using the TM at very low temps (around "4"). I had no idea flower could taste that good. The TM can blast your face off like a desktop, but it doesn't have to.

For me 4 is right in the middle, I'll say again that I start as low as possible, talk about good flavor and light effects with still some thick vapor! You cannot power it on if it is set below level 2, but if you power it on you can then the dial as low as you want. So I temp step bit by bit, typically below level 2 now, or at 2, but by the time I get to 4 it's usually further along, if I start at 4 or above it's because I'm going through water...

florduh

For me 4 is right in the middle, I'll say again that I start as low as possible, talk about good flavor and light effects with still some thick vapor! You cannot power it on if it is set below level 2, but if you power it on you can then the dial as low as you want. So I temp step bit by bit, typically below level 2 now, or at 2, but by the time I get to 4 it's usually further along, if I start at 4 or above it's because I'm going through water...

Well I followed you down to "4" and loved it. Let's see how low we can go.

Last edited:

kilo

The TM is certainly a fine instrument – and as a bass clarinet player I do appreciate fine instruments. When I wanted a 14mm WPA my mind turned to Ed's TNT. Why not have him turn me a custom unit out of blackwood, the same wood my sixty-year-old Selmer Series 9 is made from? I asked him and he was happy to do the work and I couldn't be more pleased with the result! Especially since I get to use my Lotus VaporScope again. It's really one of the best j-hooks out there and it's a shame they're not still available. Anyway I wanted to share this picture and give a shout out to Ed. Thanks man!

Djsleepy

What are peoples feelings about SS balls for stems? Anyone use/used and how was performance? TIA

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

What are peoples feelings about SS balls for stems? Anyone use/used and how was performance? TIA

2nd best for cooling after sapphire. Huge price difference though. I don't notice any off-taste from the steel, but I can't really taste SS the way I can with Titanium.

Top Bottom