TinyMight / TM 2

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
don't get me wrong I also think the warm hands pro is freaking hilarious but I'm just wondering if he could potently face any repercussions for bending the truth. my example was very extreme and their are all sorts of gun laws in place that merchants have to follow.

florduh

don't get me wrong I also think the warm hands pro is freaking hilarious but I'm just wondering if he could potently face any repercussions for bending the truth. my example was very extreme and their are all sorts of gun laws in place that merchants have to follow.

I'm not a lawyer, but my guess is the risk level is very low. He's not trying to smuggle weapons or anything nefarious. It's a device for more healthfully consuming hemp warming your hands. If UPS determined he's bullshitting them, they'd probably just drop the account. UPS would have to sue to get any sort of recompense. I can't see it being worth their time. If the Finnish authorities were alerted, they'd almost certainly laugh it off. Something they probably wouldn't do if this was a gun smuggling case.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I think this is a low risk, high reward situation. In the absolute worst case scenario, he's facing a few months at an all inclusive 3 star resort.

Carrera3.0

A careful reading of the PACT Act would probably need to be made, and that could take days, maybe weeks, and even then it probably won't be any clearer as to exactly what can & cannot be shipped "legally" regarding "thermal extraction devices."

Just so much more $$ to be made by lawyers trying to convince judges to determine what the idiot lawmakers intended by another stupid law!

roger plywood

Great taste in cannabis roger plywood. I love pure sativas. What number temp do you use?

I have had my tinymight since early new year and I love it. I was tossing up between this and the mighty and glad I chose the tinymight. Great vape hits.
Haha, cheers mate!
Usually I use around 3.5 and then finish on 4.5-5 for sats. I was surprised to get some pretty visible clouds on 2.5!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ohhh 2.5! I haven't gone that low yet. Lowest I've tried so far is a 3, which had super tasty terps, but almost invisible vapor, which is fine, I just love hitting that specific spot that produces both great flavor profile on the tongue and blue hue clouds of vapor!

I've only had my TM for two days so far so I'm still getting in the groove of things, but I've noticed that once the clouds stop producing on mid temps, even turning it up to high will barely extract more vapor. I also barely get that popcorny roasted flavor I'm used to when finishing off a bowl at the high end temps of the Extreme Q.
With my EQ I'd start at around 180 C and temp step in 10 degree intervals to around 220 C by the end of my sessions. With the EQ i'd temp step once I see the vapor output start to dwindle, prob after 3~4 tokes at a specific temp. Once I'd get to the 215-220 range the vapor reaches its thickest, and no longer dwindles, it just starts tasting more and more like burnt popcorn until I decide to bag the ABV.

Now I haven't gone past an 8 on the TM yet so maybe it would start producing infinite popcorn vapor once up there, but with the TM I start at level 4, take 2 to 3 solid flavor hits, then temp step to 5, take 2 more hits with good vapor and flavor, then temp step to 6. At 6 I get 2-3 hits of solid vapor, with very little flavor at this point. Taking a 4th hit at 6 produces very little. Temp stepping to 7 or 8 from here did not produce any more vapor for me so I didn't bother to go any higher.

Just thought I'd document my personal differences in observation between the TM and EQ. It's interesting that the TM seems to reach max extraction before the highest temps are reached.

Yeah I get visible vapor with it set as low as possible, depends on the lighting and the size of the head and how you load, however if you are starting very low and temp stepping bit by bit, yes you will fully extract the load so that you don't really get much of anything even at the higher temp settings because the TM extracts so efficiently even on the low end! Basically you control how long a bowl lasts where the dial is set :tup:

vaporoufixtras

sigma vape enjoyer
Hey guys, I'm mainly a desktop user but I'm always looking at portables and the TinyMight, better known as WarmHandsPro, has really caught my interest. I love the all glass vapor path and convection, form factor and removable batteries.
I know there have been certain issues with the units in the past, but what I really want to know about is what is the current status of the device. How reliable is the latest iteration?

Shit Snacks

Hey guys, I'm mainly a desktop user but I'm always looking at portables and the TinyMight, better known as WarmHandsPro, has really caught my interest. I love the all glass vapor path and convection, form factor and removable batteries.
I know there have been certain issues with the units in the past, but what I really want to know about is what is the current status of the device. How reliable is the latest iteration?

Both of mine, from December 31, 2019 and February 2021, have had zero issues, there are liability is great generally though heavy use and refuse could mean more issues so it depends more on you then it, maybe?

checkyourlibido

With them changing the board to a German board, we will have to wait and see.

Zipford

Mine from October 2021 has worked great with no issues. Close to daily use, but not like all day long.

Note that they appear to be in the process of changing the device right now -- one would assume this will be an improvement, but there can be teething problems with any change.

florduh

Over a year of pretty heavy daily use. Like, can easily count on one hand how many days it didn't see use. Still kicks out the vapor. Zero problems and zero maintenance, apart from the stems. Least fuckery required on any vape product I've ever bought. No technique needed either. Pick your temp and huff.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Tinymighting since November 13th, 2019, never had any issues. Easiest way to beam yourself to the moon. 🚀

Indeed. Thinking of getting the revised one as backup, after reviews...
Have been contemplating the Xmax V3, but why put the money toward an inferior convection vape, unless for fun or cheaper road unit. You can bank on the TM, and don’t need cigar puffs to prime the TM load. Now with the CU BALL mod, it’s almost perfect for me..

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Well my tinymight has crapped out on me:mad:
Switched it on and no buzz but red flashing led and the heater hum for a sec. Held button but after few secs no buzz. Heater going but doesn't stop if button held. Changed battery but no difference.
Warranty claim made (10m old) but I bought from a French shop so the process may be slower and more tedious.
I will miss her until replaced.

download.jpg

I am such a plonker.....

My faulty TM was more of fault of user.
After playing with my TM I realized that maybe the haptic feedback was faulty.
Couple of slaps had that working again so tried a stem in my usual setting 4. Immediate combustion. Dialed down to 2. Combustion. Ok, so we still have a problem.

My mate had been asking me about the TM temp control the day before (can you see where we are going with this).
It became apparent my friend had set the temp to max and left it at that. I fired up and combusted. Reducing to 2 had no effect as I was still on 8. All I had to do is fully turn the temp dial fully back to proper 4.
Moral of story: like car stereos, don't let your mates touch em.

122456231549-0-800x.jpg

I considered keeping quiet about my faux pas but didn't want to perhaps support the incorrect view that these are troublesome devices.
And having contacted TM support I got a return ticket with 15 mins with message in perfect English. So tinymight support is also superb.
I'm a happy (albeit tad embarrassed) tinymight user.....

10 months and no (ahem) problems

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
Great idea, when are the "woodworkers" gonna start offering custom TM bodies?

Easy to make, cheap to ship, no problem with the current PACT nonsense.
Easy to make. No it's a pretty sophisticated shape requiring tight tolerances to fit the end caps properly. The shape doesn't lend itself to what typical small shop machines are capable of. Difficult to hold for machining or lots of handwork. I could go on...

The Old Head Hot Rod wood is easy to make, this not so much.

Cheap to ship. No, it would cost as much as shipping the Warm Hands Pro for the same distance.

If the maker is making any $$$ they would end up costing a significant portion of the cost TM itself. I'm sure some would spend that but how many, it's already a lot as is.

P.S. Why did you put woodworkers in quotes.

kokolokokolokon

For those who use capsules
Do you have a specific way to load?
Do you remove the CU screen?
What is te best setting with caps? When i use caps i put a CU oring around It and i feel It work better

kokolokokolokon,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Check my post above.... #13,314. I wouldn’t do them in a pure glass stem I cared about, might scratch the glass.
How to miss this post...?
Sorry @RustyOldNail :D i do not agree with you here... they must not scratch the glass!

SS spheres are even used to clean, for example, the inside of wine bottles, flasks, jars, etc. Objects that cannot be accessed internally...

Photo from amazon listing where i bought from
71MsT1j0xcS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71FXPMMCzZS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

:myday:

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
How to miss this post...?
Sorry @RustyOldNail :D i do not agree with you here... they must not scratch the glass!

SS spheres are even used to clean, for example, the inside of wine bottles, flasks, jars, etc. Objects that cannot be accessed internally...

Photo from amazon listing where i bought from
71MsT1j0xcS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71FXPMMCzZS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

:myday:

Yeah, I forgot, I bought one of those glass cleaning kits....

Sneech

Hey, for those of you who have ordered the portable bubbler accessory from the TM shop( link below), how the heck do you use this properly without risk of getting water in the TM heater?

When in upright use position the stem and bowl are facing down, meaning I have to flip the bubbler upside down to slide it into the TM. I did a test run of flipping the bubbler upside down and rightside up with water in it without it connected to the TM and some water did come out of both the downstem where the glass screen bowl area is as well as the mouthpiece. There is a silicone plug that comes with it that only fits over the mouthpiece side that can prevent the water from leaking out that end when flipped but there is nothing for the side that goes into the TM which I care way more about as i'm sure any water going down into the TM will break it immediately.

I feel more uncomfortable using this piece with my TM than the other stems I got with it due to the fear of water getting into the unit. Does anyone have any tips for their method of loading and unloading this guy safely without water worries?

In use, I do enjoy having the option of water cooling for those larger, high temp hits so I was also wondering if I could get some nice glass recommendations for a small to medium size bubbler to use with the WPA and TM? I'm sure @Shit Snacks has some great recommendations.

I live in East Coast USA.

Thank you!

Djsleepy

Hey, for those of you who have ordered the portable bubbler accessory from the TM shop( link below), how the heck do you use this properly without risk of getting water in the TM heater?

When in upright use position the stem and bowl are facing down, meaning I have to flip the bubbler upside down to slide it into the TM. I did a test run of flipping the bubbler upside down and rightside up with water in it without it connected to the TM and some water did come out of both the downstem where the glass screen bowl area is as well as the mouthpiece. There is a silicone plug that comes with it that only fits over the mouthpiece side that can prevent the water from leaking out that end when flipped but there is nothing for the side that goes into the TM which I care way more about as i'm sure any water going down into the TM will break it immediately.

I feel more uncomfortable using this piece with my TM than the other stems I got with it due to the fear of water getting into the unit. Does anyone have any tips for their method of loading and unloading this guy safely without water worries?

In use, I do enjoy having the option of water cooling for those larger, high temp hits so I was also wondering if I could get some nice glass recommendations for a small to medium size bubbler to use with the WPA and TM? I'm sure @Shit Snacks has some great recommendations.

Thank you!
Just lean the bubbler when rotating and you can keep it on the side with the mouthpiece, and when you flip it upright it will stay on that side . Go slow watch the water and you will get the hang of it!

Shit Snacks

Thank you!

Have you checked out the cheap glass thread? Start from the most recent page and skim your way back where it's, see if there's anything you like! Not knowing your price range, or any other details like form factor style preferred or where you want to buy, I don't have anything to suggest, sorry :D

Djsleepy

As I live in Texas snowfall comes once in a blue moon. I decide to go out with my Youngin, to play in the snow that we never see. Living in Texas I have a jacket. I also have a knit cap. As I come in from the cold I noticed my hands are blue and now writhing from the coldness.I see no relief in sight until I looked to my left at my table and see my HandWarmer Pro!!!!! Within seconds my hands feel totally warm and my head light and airy! It saved the day!

For real : it did warm my hands up after I came in!

Sneech

Have you checked out the cheap glass thread? Start from the most recent page and skim your way back where it's, see if there's anything you like! Not knowing your price range, or any other details like form factor style preferred or where you want to buy, I don't have anything to suggest, sorry :D
Yeah I've been skimming it a bit over the past few weeks, but it is very much over my head. I know very little about glass myself so I don't know much about what the styles are or where is good to buy. The only other glass pieces i've owned in the past was a simple roor bong and a few Zongs, all of which have broken over the years until I smartened up and got myself the Jet waterpipe. The Jet is cool but its a little too big to comfortably use with the TM.
What if I rephrased my question to "Whats your favorite sub $100 water piece to use with the Tiny Might?" :tup:

Berzzerkker

Just received my TM and it seem to have been switched with another order, by mistake I'm sure with the entire DHL "HandWarmerPro" debacle. Nevertheless, the order I placed included just about everything anyone on this thread had suggested and the total with shipping was over $450.

The order I received only included the TM, WPA, and Bubbler and the HandWarmerPro printout.

What wasn't included was an invoice, or the small green & brown printouts I've seen in posted photos of pre-owned units for sale.

Now I'm thinking that possibly I received a unit that was sent in for repair.

And I am in no way unhappy with anything having to do with TM, especially the CS. They have replied promptly to every email I have sent and the unit I received appears to function properly, and in fact I absolutely love it:love:

I would recommend a TM to anyone looking for a vaporizer "At Any Price" it is well made and a joy to use!!

And to their credit again, I did receive a prompt reply to today's email and an assurance that the items I ordered & paid for are on their way!

DHL considered the product to be an electronic cigarette and told me that they don't transport electronic cigarettes to the USA. So we needed to help them to realize that it is not such a product. But since the word Vape, and vaporizer is used also on electronic cigarette products, we understood that including items in the shipment with these keywords is a problem for them. So we needed to remove them from our shipments and instead we have the instructions available.

Last edited:

condition

@Berzzerkker check if invoice is printable from your account in TM website. If you are US based the manufacturer may avoided to include invoice for customs purposes. Upon checking invoice this amount may rise suspicion for a hand warmer.

@Sneech I would go for a JHook for half of the price as you already own a WP.

Top Bottom