TinyMight / TM 2

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
@cybrguy ,
Have you tried it? I bought it because mine is still the clear one that appears in the photo that has been posted here a dozen times and my internal glass tube rotates freely and even has some vertical play. It's not a problem, I just want to take this slack off. I doubt I'll notice any difference in airflow... Ville said to me... long time ago, it's only to protect de glass

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No, I just got them. If the old one squirts out again from tightening too much (I think that is what happened) I will try it then. If it ain't broke... ;)

cybrguy,
Reactions: ataxian

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I just took the nuts and washers out of my cooling unit, it makes the vapour a bit harsher but fook me the vapour production is massive and it's blew my head off!!
Was you CU well cleaned ? I find zero difference in vapor density with or without the CU, but i have pretty strong lungs,compared to people around me. Definetly drawing harder bumps are the density,so maybe the tiny bit of extra restriction added by the CU really makes a difference for some people ,especially a dirty one.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I just took the nuts and washers out of my cooling unit, it makes the vapour a bit harsher but fook me the vapour production is massive and it's blew my head off!!
Lower your temps a bit which may help. I’ve gone without the nuts & washers for a while now to facilitate cleaning and less robbing of the goodness, however I also start my temps relatively lower a bit so the vapor isn’t too harsh. Everyone finds their balance eventually. :myday::peace:

Shorner

Lower your temps a bit which may help. I’ve gone without the nuts & washers for a while now to facilitate cleaning and less robbing of the goodness, however I also start my temps relatively lower a bit so the vapor isn’t too harsh. Everyone finds their balance eventually. :myday::peace:
When you say "robbing of the goodness" what do you mean?

As im sure im getting higher so yeah i think the nuts and washers are robbing thc !!!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Received my TinyMight yesterday. My first vape since the OG Pax I bought like 7 years ago. Been researching vapes for like two months now, here and on r/vaporents. I'd been trying to get a FW7 since December but made the move on the TM after it looked like an indeterminate wait for the FW8.

After some great rips on the TM last night, gotta say -- I'm glad I pulled the trigger! What a great little device. Feels solid, flavour was amazing, it arrived within a week of ordering. Got some extra parts to have on hand, too. Did some temperature stepping to get the hang of things. Just really enjoying it.

Also ordered a Vapman and got on the waitlist for the Toad and Nomad II :brow: The TM is awesome and I can't see it being usurped anytime soon, but gotta try all different kinds right?...
Congratulations and welcome to FC.

Just a pro tip: a lot of folks like to use a wpa with a j-hook at home. The flavor is better without the stainless steel cooling unit in the vapor path and it also lets you go much longer between cleanings

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The postman dropped me a gravity upline taster stem for my TM earlier....only had a few bowls but i think it's definitely going to replace the stock stem.
Glad it works for you. I had hopes that stem would replace the stock stem (which I only use for vaping out) but I found the cooling inadequate for temp stepping. It'd he great to have something similar with cooling dimples on the inside like XL8R stems but an unadulterated cylinder on the outside so it seals properly.

Shorner

Glad it works for you. I had hopes that stem would replace the stock stem (which I only use for vaping out) but I found the cooling inadequate for temp stepping. It'd he great to have something similar with cooling dimples on the inside like XL8R stems but an unadulterated cylinder on the outside so it seals properly.
Were you using basket screens?
I don't find it that hot and i vape at high temps.

Shorner,
  • Haha
Reactions: ataxian

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
When you say "robbing of the goodness" what do you mean?

As im sure im getting higher so yeah i think the nuts and washers are robbing thc !!!
Apologies, I’ve recently lost the ability to quote on my phone (mods - please help!) - hence I’ve been in the quieter side as of late. The nuts and washers collected a lot of resin to the point of being stuck together. Without them not so bad when cleaning just the CU (top and bottom). Less resin -> more goodness and easier to clean I find. I also had been religiously using a simple dome screen to hold flower below the CU, and more recently a short cup screen (which occasionally needs to be refitted when it tends to slide up on one side), and sometimes I just go without an extra screen altogether - one less thing to be OCD about :). The extra screen does keep things cleaner a bit longer. Regardless I usually clean my stem & CU every couple of weeks (I have other vapes in rotation and the TM is among my favorites! :love:). :peace:

jbm

tebbirds

Gardener
Congratulations and welcome to FC.

Just a pro tip: a lot of folks like to use a wpa with a j-hook at home. The flavor is better without the stainless steel cooling unit in the vapor path and it also lets you go much longer between cleanings
thanks for the tip! I’ll check into those

tebbirds,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Which WPA is best for the TM? 18MM wpa or the 3-1 wpa ? I have two 18MM bongs, would a direct fit be better than the 3-1 option?

I like to have the three in one multi as well, because it has the glass honeycomb screen, which is fun to use with whole nugs or chunky grind, for a different experience, usually dry through a hook, then I'll dump break it up and put it in the basket screen in the regular 18mm WPA (which for me is actually an RBT stem but same thing really) So I say get one of those as well if you are curious to try it? But the plain 18 more useful

Finessseee

I like to have the three in one multi as well, because it has the glass honeycomb screen, which is fun to use with whole nugs or chunky grind, for a different experience, usually dry through a hook, then I'll dump break it up and put it in the basket screen in the regular 18mm WPA (which for me is actually an RBT stem but same thing really) So I say get one of those as well if you are curious to try it? But the plain 18 more useful
I feel like getting both is worth it. I don’t own any 14MM pieces, but the versatility of a 3-1 adapter could be useful. I’m doing my homework now so when I pull the trigger on a TM v2 next week I’m prepared to know what to buy. That being said, does this look like a complete order? (I’ll mainly be using it through a bong and with the J hook or GRAV stems).. didn’t include extra CU because apparently they’re not necessary? anything else I should add?

Tinymight Vaporizer (comes with 55MM glass tube, 1 cooling unit, 1 battery)

J hook

Extra basket screens

Extra o ring pack

WPA 3-1

18MM WPA

-

GRAV upline taster

16MM GRAV OCTOTASTER

Backup batteries + charger

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I feel like getting both is worth it. I don’t own any 14MM pieces, but the versatility of a 3-1 adapter could be useful. I’m doing my homework now so when I pull the trigger on a TM v2 next week I’m prepared to know what to buy. That being said, does this look like a complete order? (I’ll mainly be using it through a bong and with the J hook or GRAV stems).. anything else I should add?

Tinymight Vaporizer (comes with 55MM glass tube, 1 cooling unit, 1 battery)

J hook

Extra basket screens

Extra o ring pack

WPA 3-1

18MM WPA

-

GRAV upline taster

16MM GRAV OCTOTASTER

Backup batteries + charger

Does TM sell J hook now? What is the price and style??

Looks pretty good to me, I don't really care for the grav stems myself, but I have the octo, hate its glass screen though, the one in the TM WPA is better by far, but I've been meaning to try putting a basket screen in there and loading it with quartz pearls, capping with ditanium or rogue mp...

Anyway yeah as long as you're getting reputable batteries and charger you should be good to go!

Finessseee

Does TM sell J hook now? What is the price and style??

Looks pretty good to me, I don't really care for the grav stems myself, but I have the octo, hate its glass screen though, the one in the TM WPA is better by far, but I've been meaning to try putting a basket screen in there and loading it with quartz pearls, capping with ditanium or rogue mp...

Anyway yeah as long as you're getting reputable batteries and charger you should be good to go!
TM J Hook is this considered a j hook? Looks legit to me. I’ve yet to research the best battery + charger combo. I’ll make sure to get whatever the top quality is mentioned in the thread. I know nothing about the GRAV stems other than I always see them suggested on here and vaporents. Maybe I’ll wait on that purchase for now. Like I said, I’ll mainly be using the TM through a bong anyway.

Finessseee,
Top Bottom