TinyMight / TM 2

TeaCup

No..... it was a DISPENSARY...

So I just brushed my teeth and came out realizing that I did that because I'm about to walk to my local dispensary to try some G.I. Jade that's on sale. True story!! If you can put that thing away for roughly another 12 minutes that would be swell, lol.

Or should I be the one waiting??? Are you a sharer? ;) Need a man who knows the area? :hmm:

Vaporware

That's not ergonomic, that's for knocking over a convenience store!

…in space!

Star Wars Fun GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

TeaCup

Fuck it, it's the 11th hour. Last night was very much NOT a good health related night. Ordering.

Guys, I seem to be getting conflicting reports though in my very very minimal searching - is this a 14mm or 16?? I think 16, correct?

Edit : Nevermind, found this...........sweet!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Fuck it, it's the 11th hour. Last night was very much NOT a good health related night. Ordering.

Guys, I seem to be getting conflicting reports though in my very very minimal searching - is this a 14mm or 16?? I think 16, correct?

Good choice. I like it mine best with a j-hook or bubbler. The only accessory I'd insist on would be a wpa: I prefer the flavor of a glass airpath and only use the included short stem for vaping out

PXL_20210714_201514314~2.jpg

Djsleepy

If you need this for medical I can promise you it’s a solid devilce that is my daily driver.
Low temps-terps and some clouds!
High temps -clouds and some terps! It’s fun to temp step with! Enjoy! Welcome to the the group

TeaCup

If you need this for medical I can promise you it’s a solid devilce that is my daily driver.
Low temps-terps and some clouds!
High temps -clouds and some terps! It’s fun to temp step with! Enjoy! Welcome to the the group

Yes, definitely needed, so thanks.

The only accessory I'd insist on would be a wpa

Aaaaaaaaand, here we have the only accessory I don't use, lol. Just not a water guy.

…in space!

Star Wars Fun GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Oh come one, prove to me that's not Ernest Borgnine's younger brother, lol!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
aaaaand, here we have the only accessory I don't use, lol. Just not a water guy.

The WPA is not just for water use, the best way to use the TM is through a glass J hook at home, that is what the WPA is for... I would recommend getting both, one has a fixed glass honeycomb screen, which is fun to do with whole nugs or very coarse ground herbs... The extra long stem is almost like having a one piece hook, but it's not quite as good in my opinion, something with a right angle bend is going to do the best cooling in my experience (also try bubblers dry) :tup:

Shit Snacks

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I must be going crazy...:mental:
There's one thing that happens to me every time I see these huge stems. As soon as I open these images, I start to hear some saxophone notes. ..at first I thought I had spotify running in the background.
...does this happen to anyone else?

:dog:
:popcorn:
Does @Shit Snacks play sax? He’s got a PhD in glass for crying out loud :).

I came very close to disassembling my TM over the weekend but a new laptop trumped it. My TM works fine except no haptic feedback at the moment. SOON though including the long-awaited sanding of the wood. :peace:

Vapingbillys

Hey everyone, long time lurker. This thread convinced me to buy the beast from Finland and I couldn’t be happpier with the vape. Need some help though. A while back I ordered some accessories (4th of June 21). Im still waiting for these accessories (25 July), the last tracking event says cleared and awaiting international departure. The items are coming to Australia. I contacted Tinymight via email in late June and he said wait times for accessories have been longer than usual due to COVID. Has anybody else ordered acccessories recently and had them take months to arrive? Wondering if I need to be concerned these may have gone missing. I did send a follow up email about a week back but didnt hear anything back from him.

Surprising because my tinymight itself arrived within 2 weeks of ordering but I understand that was shipped via a parcel and the accessories get shipped as a letter. Sorry about the wall of text.
Just thought I’d let you all know in case anybody finds themself in my shoes. My order arrived yesterday the 16th of August so if your order parts to Australia expect a long wait. They’re coming by sea.

Shit Snacks

I must be going crazy...:mental:
There's one thing that happens to me every time I see these huge stems.

Haha well, this particular one is actually not at all huge, and not very sax like in fact... It is quite compact with the right angle cooling, and the side car, however yeah a lot of his other designs look quite saxophoney!

Does @Shit Snacks play sax? He’s got a PhD in glass for crying out loud :).

Ha! Now these two with my TM (dry) really do feel like a saxophone (not that I'd know):
PXL-20210816-213730811.jpg

Saxxy? :brow: :rofl:

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hi tinymight fans.

Nicholas, of vaporisateur has made me a WPA for my tinymight.
I didn't like the multi size WPA so asked Nicholas to make me one and offer it to the community.
He made the first batch too long, at 8cm but the second batch will be 6 cm.
The 8cm batch is only available in 14 mm. Future batches at 6 cm will be available in both 14 and 18 mm.
Prices for the current batch (8 cm in 14mm) are:
5 Euro if purchased with a j hook.
8.50 euros if purchased on its own..

Next batch at 6 cm long in either 14 or 18 will be priced at 17.90 euros. I'm unsure if a discount will be offered if buying with a j hook but I expect there will be (I'm waiting on Nicholas to confirm).

These need a basket screen. The current batch internal diameter is slightly too big for the cu unless the o rings are changed to those used with mighty or crafty. I have informed Nicholas of this and he will investigate in September when the glass blowers return. Please consider this if you plan to use the og cu with these. I don't but some might......

I much prefer this to the multi version as it sits better in the joint. And whilst the 8 cm is a tad too long it is still stable in a rig.

I think these are an improvement, especially with the prices he is asking.

Contact details:

customglass@vaporisateur.net

Obligatory pictures:

IMG_20210817_121337740.jpg
IMG_20210817_121349404.jpg
IMG_20210817_121524540.jpg
IMG_20210817_121453639.jpg

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hi tinymight fans.

I didn't like the multi size WPA so asked Nicholas to make me one and offer it to the community.
The 8cm batch is only available in 14 mm. Future batches at 6 cm will be available in both 14 and 18 mm.

Next batch at 6 cm long in either 14 or 18 will be priced at 17.90 euros. I'm unsure if a discount will be offered if buying with a j hook but I expect there will be (I'm waiting on Nicholas to confirm).

These need a basket screen. The current batch internal diameter is slightly too big for the cu unless the o rings are changed to those used with mighty or crafty. I have informed Nicholas of this and he will investigate in September when the glass blowers return. Please consider this if you plan to use the og cu with these. I don't but some might......

I much prefer this to the multi version as it sits better in the joint. And whilst the 8 cm is a tad too long it is still stable in a rig.

Contact details:

Obligatory pictures:

View attachment 11749
View attachment 11750
View attachment 11751
View attachment 11752

I would love a 14mm in the 6cm size. Shipping to US?
NICE WORK on this. I have the TM OG but never use it, 18mm with the glass screen. Didn’t like the multi joint version.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I would love a 14mm in the 6cm size. Shipping to US?
NICE WORK on this. I have the TM OG but never use it, 18mm with the glass screen. Didn’t like the multi joint version.
Best check with Nicholas re postage.

He is setting up a USA Amazon page to avoid high shipping costs but I'm unsure where he is with that so best ask......

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Hi tinymight fans.

Contact details:

Obligatory pictures:

View attachment 11749
View attachment 11750
View attachment 11751
View attachment 11752
I definitely like the look of that one

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Anyone's TM stop charging through USB? I'm not really worried since I charge them externally, but its nice to have the option. I was thinking of doing a teardown and cleaning everything inside. Any thoughts?
Try a different cable and wall plug if you can to troubleshoot. I’ve never had an issue though I’ve only charged my TM directly 3-4 times in the 18 months I’ve had it and it charged fine this way. I mainly charge my batts externally. Good luck. :peace:

Top Bottom