TinyMight / TM 2

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I tried my airizer baskets when I first received my TM and had no luck. They fit the stem but the o ring catches the basket every time I take the stem out. I don't have one of the extra long stems or its basket to compare measurements but I think the rim must have a smaller diameter.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What are the dimensions of these customs ? Does anyone has a pic where the difference is seen ?
I have no issues using arizer cup screens.

16mm(0.63")x8.4mm(0.33")

It's very slight, every other rimmed basket screen that I (or anyone else here posting here I thought) have tried get stuck inside the TM body when you try to remove the stem because of the o-ring...

Vape'n'Chlo

So I mainly use my water pipe when using the TM. I found that to reduce cleaning by a fair amount that I only use half of the Cooling Unit, I don't really use it enough without the WP to consider the full CU. I still have the ability of customisable bowls but have noticed a drastic improvement in cleaning.

To the point that when my screen clogs up a bit, I will simply turn up to 10 and push the CU right to the edge of the stem do a few hits and it seems to unclog the screen.

I generally also do a quick stem wipe after the end of a bowl when the stem is still hot with a kitchen towel. I haven't found much of a need to use alcohol or any other cleaner as a result and there doesn't seem to be any impaired flavour either.
Essentially my point is that if you use a water pipe adapter often you may not really need the whole CU, and I definitely know that some people don't even use any of the CU through Water pipes. I would suggest giving the method a try and it has certainly cut down on cleaning efforts.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Still just using short RBT stems as adapters and they work fine. I never use any part of the CUs I have. I would LOVE to get some of those smaller rimmed screens as rimmed screens are really a convenience but the normal ones jut don't work for me in this application either.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I have to apologize and thank whoever spoke about Nicolas from vaporizateur.net
I exchanged some emails with him and it happened! :tup:
10cm and many spikes. For now I'm using it with 1 part of the cooling unit with a crafty o-ring(EDIT: the glass is thinner than the original stem) and a crafty fine screen.
Very approved!:rockon:
edit: Thanks @Chicken No Name :tup:
and @Bad Dog ;)

PXL-20210808-191336091.jpg

customglass@vaporisateur.net

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
It has 10cm and many spikes. For now I'm using it with 1 part of the cooling unit with a crafty o-ring and a crafty fine screen.

“spikes”?
Doesn’t @Shit Snacks call them “NIPPLES”?

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
10cm and many spikes. For now I'm using it with 1 part of the cooling unit with a crafty o-ring(EDIT: the glass is thinner than the original stem) and a crafty fine screen.
edit: Thanks @Chicken No Name :tup:
and @Bad Dog ;)

That's great news. I will mention to Nicholas about the internal diameter for the og cu but sounds like the crafty rings have worked out for you.....

And it seems we are back on the 'nipples' and 'spikes' debate.... :rofl:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Well now I'm starting to feel like y'all don't even deserve to see this new one that just arrived... okay only to tease since its unobtainable anyway, see this exclusive custom vigreux spiked* 18.8mm female cooling tube in light blue glass with narrow angled mouthpiece:
PXL-20210809-232423366.jpg

(*or indented rather, even dimpled is okay, never nipples :rant::mental:but how perfect was my gif though, call back to my last one with her, and how her hands are covering in this one...:lmao: love her lol)

;):horse::party:(nipdunce)

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Tinymight to close out the day :nod: And Man am I baked :smug: Having some nice heavy indica Bubba Kush coming in at 27% this stuff makes so much vapour ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️ temp stepping from 2 to 8 getting pretty good vapour the whole time :o This dam vape is just so freaking versatile!

I'm on cloud nine
Fall Season GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Djsleepy

Well got my replacement for my combusting unit today…. I’ve said it before and will say it again; nothing beats
the first hit of a TM!!!! Here are few pics nice light shade to wood!

david8613

I just recieved my tiny might today, holy crap the hype is true this thing is so powerful and cool. I ran it through water even better. I'm was running vapes like the dynavap, volcano hybrid, and grasshopper io, and the tinymight is easly in this levels! I honestly was not a believer of the tiny, I thought it was all hype, wow just wow! Do you think we are in golden age of vaporizers? Too many awesome vapes with very few drawbacks.

Djsleepy

I just recieved my tiny might today, holy crap the hype is true this thing is so powerful and cool. I ran it through water even better. I'm was running vapes like the dynavap, volcano hybrid, and grasshopper io, and the tinymight is easly in this levels! I honestly was not a believer of the tiny, I thought it was all hype, wow just wow! Do you think we are in golden age of vaporizers? Too many awesome vapes with very few drawbacks.
Welcome aboard ! You will fall in love with it quickly and for ever!

david8613

Oh yeah I'm a believer! Its awesome. I fell into a couple of over hyped products in past, remember the ghost mv1!🤬 lol. I wanna go use my tiny might right now!!! I think im good now with the tinymight in my current line up. I'm very happy with it.

Just so you guys know I was just about to get another mighty because I had good experiences in the past with that vape. The mighty is great for alot of reasons but the tiny might is on a different level I think.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Oh yeah I'm a believer! I fell into a couple of hyped products in past, remember ghost mv1!🤬 lol. I wanna go use it right now!!!

Just remember however, this is a “boutique” made product, not mass produced in China, so assuming the maker is solo, or even a few employees like others, at any given moment in time, he could retire for whatever reasons. So some members have two units, one as backup, and others have collected and bought parts, just in case, since most of the parts are custom, or certainly difficult to find on your own. I like it enough, that I should get a 2nd one TWO!

The most trouble free device I own, is still a DV.

Top Bottom